• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:48
CEST 04:48
KST 11:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6844 users

Bloodline Champions - Page 41

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 57 Next
Walkyrion
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany28 Posts
June 01 2011 15:39 GMT
#801
Nice Vid

I love this game so much, but why are the teamliquid channel not full ?
i thought there are about over 9000 but i only see 2
whoso
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany523 Posts
June 01 2011 16:29 GMT
#802
because there is a tl community clan which means everyones hangin out in the clan channel
zZygote
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada898 Posts
June 04 2011 06:10 GMT
#803
I played during Beta and I just re-installed it today. Do we have a TL clan going on? Have there been a lot of changes that I might not be aware about?

Btw my username is SnOkina add me up!
whoso
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany523 Posts
June 05 2011 19:59 GMT
#804
sick skillvideo by mty

Traveler
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States451 Posts
June 06 2011 02:02 GMT
#805
On June 06 2011 04:59 whoso wrote:
sick skillvideo by mty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z99HVEh6A7o


I am liking a lot of the videos that are coming out now with the usage of the replay feature...

I'm going to have to start saving replays, I keep forgetting I can do that.

Anyways, anyone have any comments on balance here?

My thoughts so far on FOTM are:
Melee: Harbinger
Tank: Glutton
Range: Igniter
Healer: Astro

Though I really only think glutton is a bit op at the moment, with harb needing a cooldown change on his shadowbolt.
Can you ever argue in favor of something without first proving it?
Shraft
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden701 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-07 23:04:38
June 07 2011 22:33 GMT
#806
On June 06 2011 11:02 Traveler wrote:

I am liking a lot of the videos that are coming out now with the usage of the replay feature...

I'm going to have to start saving replays, I keep forgetting I can do that.

Anyways, anyone have any comments on balance here?

My thoughts so far on FOTM are:
Melee: Harbinger
Tank: Glutton
Range: Igniter
Healer: Astro

Though I really only think glutton is a bit op at the moment, with harb needing a cooldown change on his shadowbolt.


I believe that Glutton and Igniter are definitely fotm, but I think that healer and melee fotm is a bit more contested. I've seen a lot of Raveners and Heralds as of late as well.

I can agree that glutton a little bit over the top right now. His Meat and Eat is very strong. I am a bit biased toward Harbinger but I honestly don't see him as OP. Any well played ranged bloodline can still outmaneuver him fairly easy (this is especially true for Nomad).

Edit: I saw you didn't state that Harbinger is OP, but I don't think that a cooldown change on Shadow Bolt is justified or needed. If you're letting him hit Shadow Bolt every time it's off cooldown you need to get better at dodging. It is one of the easiest spells to avoid.
whoso
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany523 Posts
June 08 2011 00:07 GMT
#807
by the way, i think we should try to get up some teamliquid inhouse games. what do you guys think? should be fun
Shraft
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden701 Posts
June 08 2011 00:15 GMT
#808
On June 08 2011 09:07 whoso wrote:
by the way, i think we should try to get up some teamliquid inhouse games. what do you guys think? should be fun


Yeah that should be a lot of fun. Good time for newer players to ask for advice on their gameplay as well.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
June 08 2011 00:18 GMT
#809
Not to mention the harb cast time is long, just duck behind a pillar.

Astro FOTM might just be because they made him a little quicker so that his melee is a little more viable. A good astro will rip your head off and shit down your neck, is what I'm finding out.

I really only agree that Glutton is FOTM, however. I see a very good mix of everyone else in the ladder.
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
cougar22
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada98 Posts
June 08 2011 23:03 GMT
#810
Balance-wise, I think Rav/Glut need some changes. Not specifically because they're OP right now, but because it's too easy to be effective with them.
Spidinko
Profile Joined May 2010
Slovakia1174 Posts
June 08 2011 23:19 GMT
#811
If harb uses grab and his EX2 well hitting SBs isn't that hard though.
Glut is pretty strong these days. Rav isn't OP, he's just hard to make mistakes with.
I'm on a break till they release grimrog. Alch/sm are the most fun right now, though
Shraft
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden701 Posts
June 09 2011 15:48 GMT
#812
On June 09 2011 08:19 Spidinko wrote:
If harb uses grab and his EX2 well hitting SBs isn't that hard though.


While this is true to an extent, you can still avoid this by clever use of your defensive cooldowns. Any dps bloodline that hit a lot of their skills is going to be hard to survive.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
June 09 2011 18:28 GMT
#813
I just installed and got account and have fuckno idea what's going on. Any guide for starters somewhere?

Also how to get into TL chan/clan?
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
whoso
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany523 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-09 21:51:54
June 09 2011 20:39 GMT
#814
On June 10 2011 03:28 r.Evo wrote:
I just installed and got account and have fuckno idea what's going on. Any guide for starters somewhere?

Also how to get into TL chan/clan?


well just whisp me ingame (whoso), or lurk in the teamliquid channel, some managers visit there from time to time
cougar22
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada98 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-10 00:39:14
June 10 2011 00:36 GMT
#815
On June 10 2011 03:28 r.Evo wrote:
I just installed and got account and have fuckno idea what's going on. Any guide for starters somewhere?

Also how to get into TL chan/clan?


http://www.youtube.com/user/BLGThe1Kast#grid/user/C4E776C7C86D7A65

Here are some tutorials by Kast on the very basics of BLC. He addresses some of the common mistakes made by new players and should help you get started.


If you want to see more advanced play, check out Kast's VODS on his Justin.tv page. http://www.justin.tv/the1kast/videos


And here are some more assorted written guides:
http://www.gotkunju.com/forum/forum-guides
http://www.blgaming.com/games/bloodline-champions/blc-guides
http://www.heraldofinsight.com/bloodlines/

Also, you can whisper me(Corr) in-game if you want and I can help you out a bit.
whoso
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany523 Posts
June 15 2011 17:13 GMT
#816
patch 1.2.1.1 is out bringing grimrog to the matchmaking together with the best celebrate and best taunt in this game (and we all know thats what counts).

glhf!
TheAldo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States214 Posts
June 15 2011 17:52 GMT
#817
Hey everyone!

We are doing a giveaway of Bloodline Champions Starter Keys at GotKunju in an effort to bring more people to the game. To enter the giveaway, please fill out our survey that will help us target more people that will enjoy this arena-based game.

A starter key will include 17,000 bloodcoins and 4 bloodlines (characters)
  • Igniter (Ranged DPS)
  • Glutton (Tank)
  • Spearmaster (Melee DPS)
  • Alchemist (Ranged Healer/CC)


GotKunju is a North American BLC community with 200+ members. Our primary goal is to help the North American scene grow.

Click here to be taken to the giveaway
Guaze
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden9 Posts
June 15 2011 21:12 GMT
#818
Been playing with Grimrog in SMM a lot today, and I can say that I really like him. Might be because his celebrate emote is the best thing known to man, but I'm not sure. Not too sure how he will handle in 3's though. Will be interesting to see how many of the top players that will start to use him.
Traveler
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States451 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 16:19:28
June 16 2011 03:06 GMT
#819
On June 16 2011 06:12 Guaze wrote:
Been playing with Grimrog in SMM a lot today, and I can say that I really like him. Might be because his celebrate emote is the best thing known to man, but I'm not sure. Not too sure how he will handle in 3's though. Will be interesting to see how many of the top players that will start to use him.


I'm predicting he will be like reaver and won't see much top level play. Most good players prefer the bloodlines that go all the way back to the beta days and play those, but if grimrog turns out to be fairly powerful we will probably end up seeing him. I just think his healing is subpar for people that know to instantly destroy his totem.
Can you ever argue in favor of something without first proving it?
CamTSU
Profile Joined April 2011
United States93 Posts
June 16 2011 10:52 GMT
#820
I really like the format of this game, but something about the game aesthetically doesn't really appeal.

It's going to be overlooked as soon as dota 2, diablo 3 arena system, or the countless other arena style games come out, or that are currently in development.

Props to them for trying to bring this unique genre to the forefront though!
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17802
Rain 1565
GuemChi 716
NaDa 23
Bale 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever476
NeuroSwarm201
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7064
taco 560
minikerr46
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1128
Mew2King98
Other Games
WinterStarcraft567
JimRising 565
C9.Mang0189
ViBE131
ZombieGrub15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick990
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 179
• davetesta36
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt297
• Lourlo151
Other Games
• Scarra959
• Shiphtur581
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 12m
INu's Battles
8h 12m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 12m
OSC
19h 27m
Replay Cast
20h 12m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.