• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:52
CEST 18:52
KST 01:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10555 users

Bloodline Champions - Page 42

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 57 Next
Zorgaz
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden2951 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 15:52:34
June 16 2011 15:52 GMT
#821
Just started playing this a little, last time was about a half year ago ^^. Was really fun even though i couldn't play my former fav hero ^^.

Also proved to some dude that ranking doesn't say everything .

[image loading]

My 3 bones symbolize rank 3 and the skull head is rank 10:

Recommend the game .
Furthermore, I think the Collosi should be removed! (Zorgaz -Terran/AbrA-Random/Zorg-Dota2) Guineapigs <3
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
June 16 2011 16:09 GMT
#822
On June 17 2011 00:52 Zorgaz wrote:
Just started playing this a little, last time was about a half year ago ^^. Was really fun even though i couldn't play my former fav hero ^^.

Also proved to some dude that ranking doesn't say everything .

[image loading]

My 3 bones symbolize rank 3 and the skull head is rank 10:

Recommend the game .

While what you're saying about ranking is definately true, you're hardly a grade 3. You have four games played, and judging from your title aswell as your performance you're going to end up as a higher grade than any of your opponents in that match.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
Zorgaz
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden2951 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 16:34:05
June 16 2011 16:32 GMT
#823
On June 17 2011 01:09 Alur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 00:52 Zorgaz wrote:
Just started playing this a little, last time was about a half year ago ^^. Was really fun even though i couldn't play my former fav hero ^^.

Also proved to some dude that ranking doesn't say everything .

[image loading]

My 3 bones symbolize rank 3 and the skull head is rank 10:

Recommend the game .

While what you're saying about ranking is definately true, you're hardly a grade 3. You have four games played, and judging from your title aswell as your performance you're going to end up as a higher grade than any of your opponents in that match.


Yeah i guess that's true. I believe i had a higher rank way back but it seems to have reseted itself since then ^^.

We should make a ''TL member'' team in BLC

Furthermore, I think the Collosi should be removed! (Zorgaz -Terran/AbrA-Random/Zorg-Dota2) Guineapigs <3
Depetrify
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
978 Posts
June 16 2011 18:41 GMT
#824
More people need to start playing on the US server! Its sooo dead! :-(
Glockateer
Profile Joined June 2009
United States254 Posts
June 16 2011 18:46 GMT
#825
On June 17 2011 00:52 Zorgaz wrote:
Just started playing this a little, last time was about a half year ago ^^. Was really fun even though i couldn't play my former fav hero ^^.

Also proved to some dude that ranking doesn't say everything .

[image loading]

My 3 bones symbolize rank 3 and the skull head is rank 10:

Recommend the game .


I don't see why you're bragging, though. Not saying you or him are better but you have the ping advantage and one game never means anything. People beat me once or happen to kill me a couple times in CS and think they're better than me.
GET SM4SHED
Traveler
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States451 Posts
June 16 2011 21:46 GMT
#826
On June 17 2011 01:32 Zorgaz wrote:
Yeah i guess that's true. I believe i had a higher rank way back but it seems to have reseted itself since then ^^.

We should make a ''TL member'' team in BLC



We have one, join the channel "teamliquid" in-game and I'll add you to the clan if I am on

Also grades have more meaning around the higher levels, for instance I my grade is 14 but I win against G20's and below all the time, but very rarely do I defeat G20+ teams. However plenty of G3's could take on G10's, the rule of thumb seems to be anything below 15 isn't very reliable for telling skill.

Patch is out btw, grimrog is opened to the ladder and boy is he fun to demolish when I play against him.
Can you ever argue in favor of something without first proving it?
Disciple7
Profile Joined August 2010
United States198 Posts
June 16 2011 21:51 GMT
#827
Grimrog is really UP as the main healer. If you kill his totem, he just becomes a squishy, low damage DPS with a small heal.

However I think if he is used in a comp like Astro Grimrog and (insert random dps class), he can be great for support damage and heals.

I feel so sad though, I can't even connect to bloodgate ever since the patch =(.
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. -Winston Churchill
Zorgaz
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden2951 Posts
June 16 2011 21:53 GMT
#828
On June 17 2011 06:46 Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 01:32 Zorgaz wrote:
Yeah i guess that's true. I believe i had a higher rank way back but it seems to have reseted itself since then ^^.

We should make a ''TL member'' team in BLC



We have one, join the channel "teamliquid" in-game and I'll add you to the clan if I am on

Also grades have more meaning around the higher levels, for instance I my grade is 14 but I win against G20's and below all the time, but very rarely do I defeat G20+ teams. However plenty of G3's could take on G10's, the rule of thumb seems to be anything below 15 isn't very reliable for telling skill.

Patch is out btw, grimrog is opened to the ladder and boy is he fun to demolish when I play against him.


Ok sweet :D.

Yeah seems reasonable ^^

Damn i need to farm some bloodcoins so that i can try out the newer bloodlines .
Furthermore, I think the Collosi should be removed! (Zorgaz -Terran/AbrA-Random/Zorg-Dota2) Guineapigs <3
Traveler
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States451 Posts
June 17 2011 00:07 GMT
#829
On June 17 2011 06:51 Disciple7 wrote:
Grimrog is really UP as the main healer. If you kill his totem, he just becomes a squishy, low damage DPS with a small heal.

However I think if he is used in a comp like Astro Grimrog and (insert random dps class), he can be great for support damage and heals.

I feel so sad though, I can't even connect to bloodgate ever since the patch =(.


I've also heard that when paired with another low heal potential healer (like astro) they can do some good damage.

I ran into him a bunch in 2's yesterday and I play igniter, lets just say grimrog really really does not like volcanos

What's up with your connection problem?
Can you ever argue in favor of something without first proving it?
Proxity
Profile Joined March 2011
United States126 Posts
June 17 2011 21:52 GMT
#830
Dreamhack tmr! BLC is there which is amazing for such a new game.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Traveler
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States451 Posts
June 17 2011 23:44 GMT
#831
On June 18 2011 06:52 Proxity wrote:
Dreamhack tmr! BLC is there which is amazing for such a new game.


Yeah I am hoping that there is an easily found stream for it.

BTW guys I've got Beignis's stream connected on here under my stream name in the list. He asked me to link it for him since he didn't have a 3 month old account.

Heck I might even start streaming stuff soon, once I figure out if my comp can take it.
Can you ever argue in favor of something without first proving it?
whoso
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany523 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-18 15:13:07
June 18 2011 15:12 GMT
#832
so as you all surely know dh started : D

blc main tourney will begin tomorrow, but some stuff like byoc finals, warm ups etc. can be found here http://dreamhack.blgaming.com/
Traveler
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States451 Posts
June 18 2011 22:57 GMT
#833
On June 19 2011 00:12 whoso wrote:
so as you all surely know dh started : D

blc main tourney will begin tomorrow, but some stuff like byoc finals, warm ups etc. can be found here http://dreamhack.blgaming.com/


Predictions for who is going to take it?

I'm betting on Orz.
Can you ever argue in favor of something without first proving it?
MidKnight
Profile Joined December 2008
Lithuania884 Posts
June 19 2011 15:07 GMT
#834
Bump for Dreamhack stream. Some epic games going on so far. So much excitement. Dignitas vs x6tence games were sooo sick
Tritanis
Profile Joined November 2007
Poland344 Posts
June 19 2011 16:42 GMT
#835
SK vs ZowieGear was epic, so many turnarounds.
I live, I serve, I die for the Metal
Stato
Profile Joined June 2010
United Kingdom51 Posts
June 19 2011 17:03 GMT
#836
guys, check it out, BLC live from DH right now

http://dreamhack.blgaming.com/
Hastatii
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom4 Posts
June 19 2011 18:50 GMT
#837
Quite literally my favourite game ever. So intense to play.
GhostKorean
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2330 Posts
June 21 2011 01:32 GMT
#838
I started playing this game a bit, not sure if its worth investing time into because I'm so laggy :o
Proxity
Profile Joined March 2011
United States126 Posts
June 21 2011 04:50 GMT
#839
On June 21 2011 10:32 GhostKorean wrote:
I started playing this game a bit, not sure if its worth investing time into because I'm so laggy :o



Yea, its not the biggest game and they are sorta in a tricky spot, they would like more people from the Asian region to start playing before they added an Asian server, but most won't play until there is one.





And up BLC!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Shraft
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden701 Posts
June 22 2011 14:48 GMT
#840
Have they confirmed anything about marketing in Asia?
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 449
UpATreeSC 89
Codebar 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36965
Calm 3863
Bisu 1619
Shuttle 1198
FanTaSy 945
EffOrt 341
actioN 252
Rush 214
firebathero 199
Hyuk 148
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 100
Barracks 65
Zeus 62
Liquid`Ret 49
Free 29
Hyun 26
soO 25
Bale 24
Pusan 23
Aegong 22
HiyA 22
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6901
Dendi1118
XaKoH 353
League of Legends
KnowMe51
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1223
x6flipin610
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes666
Other Games
singsing2372
FrodaN913
Beastyqt606
mouzStarbuck318
B2W.Neo224
byalli194
Livibee192
C9.Mang0120
RotterdaM106
Trikslyr68
Mew2King56
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV497
Other Games
• Shiphtur950
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 23m
Replay Cast
6h 8m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.