• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:48
CEST 11:48
KST 18:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8085 users

Bloodline Champions - Page 3

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 55 56 57 Next
ak.evergreen
Profile Joined August 2009
United States18 Posts
June 11 2010 10:50 GMT
#41
Anyone still have a free beta-key?
Signed up for this a while ago, seems like they don't want my specs
for beta testing, .

Would love to get my hands on a key.
__beep__
Crazypyro1
Profile Joined May 2010
United States446 Posts
June 11 2010 14:22 GMT
#42
I still don't have my own sc2 beta key for next phase. If anyone could supply me with one, I would be willing to trade a blc key for it. Got two on me. Please pm me if you have an extra sc2 beta key.
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
June 11 2010 14:46 GMT
#43
Had a key for a few weeks now, fun game. Mostly playing Psychopomp and/or Alchemist, CC/healer woohoo
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
cascades
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore6122 Posts
June 11 2010 14:54 GMT
#44
Didn't get in again, sigh.
HS: cascades#1595 || LoL: stoppin
DrainX
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Sweden3187 Posts
June 11 2010 21:48 GMT
#45
Just played the game 2v2 and 3v3 for 5 hours straight. The game is awesome. I love the Nomad.
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 11 2010 23:34 GMT
#46
Can anyone please give me a key?
I really would like to play
Knix
Profile Joined April 2010
United States67 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-12 04:17:10
June 12 2010 04:14 GMT
#47
I got in today and the only people who I'd invite also got in, so when I get more keys I'll send them out to people on TL.

Game is pretty sweet so far, I'm really digging alchemist and nomad, haven't tried them all yet though. My name is Knix in game if anyone wants to play!
Drewbie: "Here I realize 'oh shit, I can't kill him' so I double expand."
fly.stat
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States449 Posts
June 12 2010 16:21 GMT
#48
I was accepted today and played a few matches after the SK vs. Greece match.

Extremely fun, very fast paced, very rewarding. I love it.
Until I write you again, take care of your precious person.
bobblify
Profile Joined May 2010
Finland46 Posts
June 13 2010 14:06 GMT
#49
Just got a beta key as well, and so far I'm just loving the game! No random stuff in the skills, no leveling etc, just pure team fights. Too bad the servers are only up during the weekends tho
3772
Profile Joined May 2010
Czech Republic434 Posts
June 13 2010 18:04 GMT
#50
Weekly tourney right now, streams here http://blcweekly.tourney.cc/pages/streams/ .
PaleMan
Profile Joined October 2002
Russian Federation1953 Posts
June 13 2010 19:46 GMT
#51
Would like to try this out
Pure fan
HiOT
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Sweden1000 Posts
June 13 2010 20:05 GMT
#52
This game is so intense!
Officially the founder of Team Property (:
fevax
Profile Joined February 2010
Turkey143 Posts
June 13 2010 22:35 GMT
#53
I'd really want a beta key if anyone has. I totally loved the "warlock" map on wc3. So as soon as I heard about this game and watched some vids(about a month ago) I signed up for beta, and been checking my mail everyday since then. Still haven't got a key. So If anyone gives me a key be sure that I will put it into good use and play a lot xP thanks in advance!
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
June 13 2010 22:45 GMT
#54
Please don't use the acronym MOBA...you'll get laughed at by anyone with a passing knowledge of Aeon of Strife maps/mods/games.

Unless you got a hard-on for Hunter.
Get it by your hands...
Dacendoran
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States825 Posts
June 13 2010 22:46 GMT
#55
Myabe somewhere on the first page you could put a list of people eagerly awaiting a key from teamliquid? I know I'm checkign my email 3-4 times a day as I'd really like to try this game, a shame the servers are only up on the weekends though
slained
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada966 Posts
June 13 2010 23:11 GMT
#56
so who has the game, my ID is SlaineD let me know if you guys want to play.
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
June 13 2010 23:25 GMT
#57
Ahahahah is it just <100 post people begging for keys? Cause it seems like it.

Been checking my email every couple hours lol... hope I get in!
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
USn
Profile Joined March 2010
United States376 Posts
June 13 2010 23:27 GMT
#58
I got a key a few days ago, haven't had the chance to play yet but looking forward to it.

To be honest I have no idea what the game is like. Wow arena? Dota? Quake?
kane]deth[
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada368 Posts
June 13 2010 23:49 GMT
#59
If anybody would be nice enough to hand me a key it'd be appreciated
Dacendoran
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States825 Posts
June 14 2010 00:16 GMT
#60
On June 14 2010 08:27 USn wrote:
I got a key a few days ago, haven't had the chance to play yet but looking forward to it.

To be honest I have no idea what the game is like. Wow arena? Dota? Quake?

http://www.livestream.com/bloodlinechampions
if you want to get an idea of it, it's a bit like wow arena but with lots of skillshots like valk's arrow in hon devo's hook etc.

Also as far as I Can tell there isnt a lot of customization which is nice in my opinions because it means the matches are comp/skill determined
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 55 56 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech36
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 397
EffOrt 386
Zeus 378
Larva 286
Pusan 96
Mind 92
Jaedong 68
sorry 66
Hyun 60
ggaemo 56
[ Show more ]
Killer 51
scan(afreeca) 51
Barracks 45
Bale 44
NotJumperer 32
Sharp 31
Sacsri 18
Hm[arnc] 15
Shinee 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
febbydoto101
League of Legends
JimRising 396
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1419
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King82
Other Games
summit1g8089
ceh9636
Happy455
crisheroes219
Sick180
dupreeh93
Pyrionflax84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick576
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast8
• LUISG 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Jankos1078
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 12m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.