• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6919 users

Bloodline Champions - Page 2

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 55 56 57 Next
Knix
Profile Joined April 2010
United States67 Posts
June 03 2010 21:13 GMT
#21
"This week we'll introduce new features to BLC such as Teams, Council and Player Profiles and of course send out more beta keys.

In addition to that we'll also send out more keys when we reach 10 000 fans on Facebook! Don't forget to tell people to sign up for the beta on the website as it is needed to be considered for ...a key! So tell your friends and tell your friends to tell their friends!"

From their Facebook page, hopefully we all get some keys tonight or tomorrow then.
Drewbie: "Here I realize 'oh shit, I can't kill him' so I double expand."
Korynne
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada990 Posts
June 03 2010 21:26 GMT
#22
This game looks cool and I'd love to try it out, but I'm definitely not that hardcore and there will be players way more deserving of the key.

So if someone has a spare and everyone else has a key then sure sign me up I'll definitely try it out. (Didn't really like having items and stuff in DotA, but I really enjoy more action packed team games so this definitely looks very interesting)
TL Mawfyah~ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
DrainX
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Sweden3187 Posts
June 08 2010 15:11 GMT
#23
I got a key from a friend last week. Have been a little busy so didn't have time to try it out this weekend. The game looks great though and it is exactly the direction which games like DoTa need to go. Less creeping/downtime and more aiming skill etc. Going to try it out with a couple of friend when the server get back up
RyanS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States620 Posts
June 08 2010 15:40 GMT
#24
I got a key a few weeks ago and installed yesterday. Pretty cool so far, just need to get accustomed to the controls and characters. It seems like a Diablo fighting style mixed with Dota team play.
keeblur
Profile Joined April 2010
United States826 Posts
June 08 2010 15:46 GMT
#25
One thing to note about this game, is that you almost need a partner(s) to play with. Imagine playing Arena in WoW with random people every time you join a game, it's kind of like that without someone you know. Maybe it's just me who gets easily frustrated when I play with random people that don't communicate, or don't understand the basic mechanics of teamwork, but figured I would just throw that out there.
Isn't it ironic and selfish to say that God made man in his image, when God was made in man's image?
DrainX
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Sweden3187 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-08 18:08:28
June 08 2010 18:07 GMT
#26
A couple of gameplay videos I found:




Khaymus
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States750 Posts
June 08 2010 18:20 GMT
#27
Oh I would love a beta key! Please if you have any left, let me know.
Let them say we lived in the time of Boxer, Emperor of Terran. Let them say we lived in the time of Nal_rA, Dreamer of Protoss. Let them say we lived in the time of Savior, Master of the Zerg.
slained
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada966 Posts
June 08 2010 18:25 GMT
#28
same. Sad I didnt get in now im so bored without sc2 beta
Boat Builder
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada4 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-08 22:37:27
June 08 2010 22:35 GMT
#29
This thread has given me a reason to finally post on TL. So, hi. :p

I deeply enjoy arena combat games, loved the guild wars pvp back in the day. Whether or not i actually end up in the beta, BLC looks pretty sick to me. Definitely going to hit it up once it's released.

I guess i could always play some HoN during the SC2 beta downtime, but i'm feeling a tad bored of HoN atm.

If anybody has a spare BLC key, you could use it to force me into a state of righteous happiness.
teks
Profile Joined March 2008
Norway263 Posts
June 08 2010 23:16 GMT
#30
I got a key in the last wave, and I'm loving this game so far. About the only negative aspect at the moment is simply a lack of beta testers, which causes long match-making queues and few custom games. The game itself is awesome, and I can easily see myself buying the retail edition. I really hope this game gets big.

Here's a large VOD from this sunday's tournament, commentated by SunBhie: http://www.livestream.com/bloodlinechampions/video?clipId=pla_66ca1e57-c5af-4fd6-b315-e1e605772643

There's also more VODs at http://blcweekly.tourney.cc/pages/record/
DrainX
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Sweden3187 Posts
June 09 2010 00:02 GMT
#31
On June 09 2010 07:35 Boat Builder wrote:
This thread has given me a reason to finally post on TL. So, hi. :p

I deeply enjoy arena combat games, loved the guild wars pvp back in the day. Whether or not i actually end up in the beta, BLC looks pretty sick to me. Definitely going to hit it up once it's released.

I guess i could always play some HoN during the SC2 beta downtime, but i'm feeling a tad bored of HoN atm.

If anybody has a spare BLC key, you could use it to force me into a state of righteous happiness.

Welcome to TL
Boat Builder
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada4 Posts
June 09 2010 05:49 GMT
#32
On June 09 2010 09:02 DrainX wrote:
Welcome to TL


Well thankee, capn!
watrill
Profile Joined June 2010
19 Posts
June 09 2010 20:02 GMT
#33
More videos here.
To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself. -Sun Tzu
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-09 20:15:56
June 09 2010 20:15 GMT
#34
For some reason I really hate it when people make a post about some game and never include screenshots or YT vids. It's like making a movie thread and having no trailer. or having a bw strat help thread with no rep. or a dog with no leash.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
DrainX
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Sweden3187 Posts
June 09 2010 20:52 GMT
#35
On June 10 2010 05:15 CharlieMurphy wrote:
For some reason I really hate it when people make a post about some game and never include screenshots or YT vids. It's like making a movie thread and having no trailer. or having a bw strat help thread with no rep. or a dog with no leash.

There are pictures and videos later in the thread though
Deleted User 45971
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
533 Posts
June 09 2010 21:22 GMT
#36
On June 09 2010 08:16 teks wrote:
I got a key in the last wave, and I'm loving this game so far. About the only negative aspect at the moment is simply a lack of beta testers, which causes long match-making queues and few custom games. The game itself is awesome, and I can easily see myself buying the retail edition. I really hope this game gets big.

Here's a large VOD from this sunday's tournament, commentated by SunBhie: http://www.livestream.com/bloodlinechampions/video?clipId=pla_66ca1e57-c5af-4fd6-b315-e1e605772643

There's also more VODs at http://blcweekly.tourney.cc/pages/record/


Did you play this weekend when they added team matchmaking? I played a lot during during different hours and I would press "search for rated game" and the same second I pressed it it would immediately find a game. Can't wait until Friday when servers are up again to play.

I got an invite so if anyone sends me a pm with a mail address I'll send an invite.
Boat Builder
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada4 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-09 23:40:53
June 09 2010 23:40 GMT
#37
On June 10 2010 06:22 Strykjarnet wrote:
I got an invite so if anyone sends me a pm with a mail address I'll send an invite.


I hath messaged.
teks
Profile Joined March 2008
Norway263 Posts
June 09 2010 23:48 GMT
#38
On June 10 2010 06:22 Strykjarnet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2010 08:16 teks wrote:
I got a key in the last wave, and I'm loving this game so far. About the only negative aspect at the moment is simply a lack of beta testers, which causes long match-making queues and few custom games. The game itself is awesome, and I can easily see myself buying the retail edition. I really hope this game gets big.

Here's a large VOD from this sunday's tournament, commentated by SunBhie: http://www.livestream.com/bloodlinechampions/video?clipId=pla_66ca1e57-c5af-4fd6-b315-e1e605772643

There's also more VODs at http://blcweekly.tourney.cc/pages/record/


Did you play this weekend when they added team matchmaking? I played a lot during during different hours and I would press "search for rated game" and the same second I pressed it it would immediately find a game. Can't wait until Friday when servers are up again to play.

I got an invite so if anyone sends me a pm with a mail address I'll send an invite.


Yeah this was this weekend, with 3v3 match making. Solo match making was disabled for testing purposes I believe. I can imagine that solo matchmaking is alot quicker, as you're saying, while getting a match with a fixed team usually took between 2 and 6 minutes. There was only about 18-25 teams in the queue too. I hope they send out some more friend invites, so people can form teams easier, I'm sure that would help alot.
Knix
Profile Joined April 2010
United States67 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-11 02:24:40
June 11 2010 02:23 GMT
#39
They just sent out friend invites according to their twitter page, if anyone has a spare one I'd REALLY like to get in on this, I posted earlier explaining why you should give me one. ;p

Mostly I'd just love you if you did.
Drewbie: "Here I realize 'oh shit, I can't kill him' so I double expand."
DrainX
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Sweden3187 Posts
June 11 2010 10:41 GMT
#40
Servers going up in about 5 hours now I'm pumped.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 55 56 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 744
actioN 663
BeSt 340
Killer 226
Mong 149
Dewaltoss 127
sorry 69
sSak 39
ZergMaN 35
Aegong 31
[ Show more ]
Larva 30
Bale 29
NotJumperer 22
ToSsGirL 18
yabsab 16
Noble 12
HiyA 4
Counter-Strike
byalli598
Other Games
summit1g11663
olofmeister965
Happy365
Sick203
crisheroes169
Pyrionflax113
KnowMe112
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick758
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos916
• Stunt433
Other Games
• WagamamaTV119
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
55m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1h 55m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 55m
Replay Cast
13h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.