• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:02
CEST 17:02
KST 00:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War525.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7969 users

Streamed Chess - Page 10

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
June 23 2010 18:40 GMT
#181
Tomorrow I'll try streaming something around midnight CET, 6 pm EST.

I would like to comment on a game one of my friends made. The game isn't all that imbalanced, but I could explain quite some about plan-making in general.

I also added a new poll as I might need to lay dormant for a while later this summer. Since my ICC subscription will run out that period I'll have the opportunity to create a new user name.

Peace and see you tomorrow.
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
June 24 2010 21:29 GMT
#182
Need to wait for my friend to actually appear. I'm ready so whenever he logs in I'm starting.
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
June 25 2010 01:33 GMT
#183
My friend never shown. I'll kick him tomorrow but I can promise to do it. I'm going to a wedding on saturday and better sleep early.

If I happen to have time it'll be at earlier hours but I'll try and put it on vod.
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
July 19 2010 21:44 GMT
#184
It's been a while since I last streamed. I've been on a vacation with my family and I couldn't get my stream to work. I can't log in somehow. :/ Sadly as I had a lot of things prepared. PlaytheMaster from ICC, analysis of some games of a friend of mine, opening discussion - those seem to have to wait.

I have good and bad news. I'm moving to Chicago in a month for my brand new job - but that's the same good news that's gonna keep me from streaming for another while. I have a lot to do before I go - visa, visiting family members, etc etc blah-blah. And after I arrive I'll probably have to wait till I get settled and buy a desktop pc - my laptop doesn't like ProCaster for some reason.

When I'm back I'm also going to either renew Sarevok or switch IDs (I like Liquid-Squirrel the most, too by the way) - and another good news - my chess stream is getting featured here on TL!

When I return I also plan to start blogging - though I'm still alien to the idea so it might take a while to get used to (never really liked blogs to be honest). At the same time I also plan to open up new threads with chess tidbits. It can be anything - ranging from random stories and tidbits of information to serious analysis and discussion. I really grew fond of you guys and I want to give back something from all the love and cheering I've received - it far surpassed my original expectations and I can only repeat myself with I really want to give back and post more often on random topics as well in the future.

Also I plan to start up another user name and stream - something like Ng5-Gaming. Under that user name I could keep streaming random games while not being featured. With my new job and the new place I'll probably be dead tired by evenings for a longer while (tired enough to play) and I'll probably refrain from going out much after dark until I'm not fully used to my new circumstances (giving me chance to stream from home).

I will start playing SC2 every once in a while. I won't be a good player, and I probably will not play a lot - but what the heck, this is a StarCraft site after all. Some of the other games include trying LoL and maybe giving HoN/DotA a go as well. Playing some of the old games I haven't played for ages and just random stuff I feel like. Yes there's probably going to be some WoW, too. It will be one of the only 'community/leisure time' things I can keep in touch through with some of my european friends.

I've been talking long enough - if you have anything else you'd like to see for when I'm back (chess or otherwise) please feel free to post here or message me - I'll try to check regulary (and probably will at least before my move around the 18th).

Thanks again and take care everyone!

<3
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2010 22:02 GMT
#185
Good to hear how you're doing. Loved your stream
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Pyrthas
Profile Joined March 2007
United States3196 Posts
July 24 2010 10:29 GMT
#186
Congrats on the job! Looking forward to the stream when it's back (and featured, which is great 'cause I missed it too many times).
Gretorp
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States586 Posts
September 07 2010 00:56 GMT
#187
you are absolutely amazing. I love listening to you keep streaming more pleaseplease plesase!!!!!
I am Unheard Change
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
September 07 2010 01:47 GMT
#188
Brilliant
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
DanielZKlein
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1171 Posts
September 07 2010 02:14 GMT
#189
That game against A-Zinoviev was pretty bad ass. He probably didn't see the threat of bishop and queen at all? I mean, what was he hoping for, attacking down there.

Your stream is quite eye opening. I used to play chess when I was very young and I still know some of the basics, but I never read much theory. The way you talk about things reminds me what I liked about chess. Good stuff!
My modesty is awesome.
MinoMino
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1103 Posts
September 07 2010 02:46 GMT
#190
Had a lot of fun watching you. Keep streaming!
Blah.
mprs
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2933 Posts
September 07 2010 03:02 GMT
#191
awesome stream today, AGAIN PLZ!
We talkin about PRACTICE
forgottendreams
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1771 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-07 03:04:52
September 07 2010 03:04 GMT
#192
I loved your stream ng5.I didn't take you seriously at first until I started seeing your games. VERY high level caliber player, psuedo subscribed!
Pobearo
Profile Joined August 2009
United States351 Posts
September 08 2010 01:00 GMT
#193
You need to spam more to keep your APM high. When I play computer chess I average at least 90 APM, it's how you can tell I'm the best.
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
September 08 2010 06:09 GMT
#194
I haven't played chess seriously for over 10 years, but I absolutely love your stream.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Medzo
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States627 Posts
September 08 2010 07:29 GMT
#195
Tuned in for a couple hours today. I really liked seeing your stream and it made me want to pick up chess again. I only played a bit when I was much younger. Is there a really good website I can check out to learn some solid openings, preferably in video format?

Keep streaming! Also add some of your streams for on demand if you don't mind.
HeaDStrong
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Scotland785 Posts
September 08 2010 09:04 GMT
#196
I felt so bad last night when I was passing out because it was late, because I was watching your stream. Makes me want to play more chess.
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
September 08 2010 22:06 GMT
#197
Have an appointment close to when the league is starting today so I'll be late. I'll try to log in later still, can't promise for 100%.
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
September 09 2010 00:14 GMT
#198
Restarting the stream and the pc sec.
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
October 24 2010 03:48 GMT
#199
Won't really have the chance and time to play.

Been pretty busy for weeks now and I can't see it changing before the end of the semester.

See you all in 2011 the soonest I guess. Maybe with some random gaming too.

Take care, my nerds.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
October 24 2010 03:50 GMT
#200
All the best... thanks
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 419
TKL 247
CranKy Ducklings212
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1093
TKL 247
ProTech132
Rex 120
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53501
Free 1829
Horang2 329
firebathero 260
Zeus 196
Trap 134
Last 120
Hyun 79
ToSsGirL 67
soO 29
[ Show more ]
Rock 21
Bishop 21
scan(afreeca) 18
Aegong 17
Noble 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6955
Dendi1109
XaKoH 443
420jenkins176
Counter-Strike
fl0m3438
byalli775
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko455
Other Games
singsing2283
Beastyqt475
Mlord365
KnowMe177
Hui .150
mouzStarbuck133
Liquid`VortiX115
DeMusliM113
QueenE73
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV243
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP31
• StrangeGG 26
• Dystopia_ 5
• poizon28 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony10
• Michael_bg 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2293
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1534
Other Games
• Shiphtur261
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
1h 58m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 58m
Patches Events
23h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
OSC
1d 7h
OSC
1d 20h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.