Read an interesting stat the other day that had only two players averaging 16pts, 10rbs and 2 blocks a game: Dwight and Bogut.
He has been really inconsistent in the past, but he's been killing it for the Bucks consistently since the New Year.
| Forum Index > General Games |
|
RowdierBob
Australia13526 Posts
Read an interesting stat the other day that had only two players averaging 16pts, 10rbs and 2 blocks a game: Dwight and Bogut. He has been really inconsistent in the past, but he's been killing it for the Bucks consistently since the New Year. | ||
|
unknown.sam
Philippines2701 Posts
On February 21 2010 11:09 Servolisk wrote: Anyone watching can say if he is just shooting well but doesn't look physically the same or something? he doesn't have the lift he once did. maybe that will improve a little once he works his way back to game shape. | ||
|
Ack1027
United States7873 Posts
On February 21 2010 10:53 bdams19 wrote: TmACCCCCCCC LEBRON AND BOSH 2010 a man can dream -Lebron ^ -^ | ||
|
DN2perfectionGM
United States233 Posts
| ||
|
Servolisk
United States5241 Posts
| ||
|
DN2perfectionGM
United States233 Posts
| ||
|
poor newb
United States1879 Posts
| ||
|
bdams19
United States1316 Posts
| ||
|
poor newb
United States1879 Posts
| ||
|
DN2perfectionGM
United States233 Posts
| ||
|
unknown.sam
Philippines2701 Posts
On February 21 2010 12:54 DN2perfectionGM wrote: not a good time to be harrington owner... or gallinari ![]() | ||
|
Judicator
United States7270 Posts
| ||
|
zulu_nation8
China26351 Posts
| ||
|
Xeris
Iran17695 Posts
I felt like I was in good shape over the summer because I trained a lot and I started practicing with my friend's college team and scrimming with them and I my stamina was murdered. You just can't train for in-game situations... it'll come with time though | ||
|
il0seonpurpose
Korea (South)5638 Posts
On February 21 2010 13:43 Xeris wrote: Tmac will never have the same lift, he's 30 and he's had major surgeries. He IS a really talented basketball player so he can still probably be incredibly effective once he gets his basketball conditioning back. Working with Tim Grover can only do so much - no amount of training can actually prepare you for the trials of playing NBA games.... it's like that for all levels of really competitive basketball. I felt like I was in good shape over the summer because I trained a lot and I started practicing with my friend's college team and scrimming with them and I my stamina was murdered. You just can't train for in-game situations... it'll come with time though Posts like these remind me how physically demanding the NBA actually is. Whenever I watch games it looks like a lot of times the players are just standing there not doing crap | ||
|
Jibba
United States22883 Posts
On February 21 2010 13:49 il0seonpurpose wrote: Players should be icing their legs after every single game, but I doubt many of them do. Most don't even bother to eat right.Show nested quote + On February 21 2010 13:43 Xeris wrote: Tmac will never have the same lift, he's 30 and he's had major surgeries. He IS a really talented basketball player so he can still probably be incredibly effective once he gets his basketball conditioning back. Working with Tim Grover can only do so much - no amount of training can actually prepare you for the trials of playing NBA games.... it's like that for all levels of really competitive basketball. I felt like I was in good shape over the summer because I trained a lot and I started practicing with my friend's college team and scrimming with them and I my stamina was murdered. You just can't train for in-game situations... it'll come with time though Posts like these remind me how physically demanding the NBA actually is. Whenever I watch games it looks like a lot of times the players are just standing there not doing crap | ||
|
unknown.sam
Philippines2701 Posts
On February 21 2010 18:16 Jibba wrote: Show nested quote + Players should be icing their legs after every single game, but I doubt many of them do. Most don't even bother to eat right.On February 21 2010 13:49 il0seonpurpose wrote: On February 21 2010 13:43 Xeris wrote: Tmac will never have the same lift, he's 30 and he's had major surgeries. He IS a really talented basketball player so he can still probably be incredibly effective once he gets his basketball conditioning back. Working with Tim Grover can only do so much - no amount of training can actually prepare you for the trials of playing NBA games.... it's like that for all levels of really competitive basketball. I felt like I was in good shape over the summer because I trained a lot and I started practicing with my friend's college team and scrimming with them and I my stamina was murdered. You just can't train for in-game situations... it'll come with time though Posts like these remind me how physically demanding the NBA actually is. Whenever I watch games it looks like a lot of times the players are just standing there not doing crap how do you figure that? | ||
|
tonight
United States11130 Posts
| ||
|
SK.Testie
Canada11084 Posts
Dude eats french fries while playing. | ||
|
Jibba
United States22883 Posts
On February 22 2010 00:47 tonight wrote: I'm pretty sure most of them have a pretty strict diet. From what I've heard from trainers and seen in articles, not really. Maybe once they start to get older, but a lot eat like crap or just don't take nutrition into account. Maybe they don't all eat fast food like Rose/Wade/Lebron/etc. (Kobe used to as well), but they're not eating great stuff. Not to mention the alcohol... | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g6928 FrodaN2777 mouzStarbuck395 JimRising KnowMe245 ToD188 ArmadaUGS144 Mew2King41 Railgan29 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• musti20045 • Letter147 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|