• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:56
CEST 13:56
KST 20:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8370 users

NBA 09-10: The Roundball Rock - Page 33

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 111 Next
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
November 18 2009 22:32 GMT
#641
I really don't think Pau is going to make that big of a difference.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 18 2009 22:55 GMT
#642
it's better than staring at Biedrins and asking myself what happened to the monster from the first half of last season
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
XaI)CyRiC
Profile Joined October 2002
United States4471 Posts
November 18 2009 23:12 GMT
#643
On November 19 2009 07:55 Ace wrote:
it's better than staring at Biedrins and asking myself what happened to the monster from the first half of last season


The same thing that's happened to Anthony Randolph this season... Nellie
Moderator
igotmyown
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States4291 Posts
November 18 2009 23:36 GMT
#644
Why artest may not work.

http://sportsradiointerviews.com/2009/11/18/ron-artest-on-tossing-ariza’s-shoe-off-the-court-the-other-night-“as-soon-as-i-toss-it-off-the-court-it’ll-buy-me-some-time-i-come-back-down-trevor-is-trying-to-put-his-sh/

"I know a disgusting display of sportsmanship. How about that was funny as hell?"

"Even when I went to Detroit last year, people were like Ron it’s good to see you back, it’s good to see you back. I was like shut up. Get out of my face. I don’t even like you. They were actually trying to make friends with me. "

People could be like hey you know Ron Artest is doing well, now they’re saying Ron Artest is doing better, he’s changed his image. Then I tell that guy, I call him on the phone and I tell him to kiss my ass politely.

Like this one lady came up to me and said ‘Ron Artest I’m glad you’re in LA and I hope you can keep your head together.’ I told her get outta my face.
warding
Profile Joined August 2005
Portugal2397 Posts
November 19 2009 00:32 GMT
#645
I like it when he compares himself to Jesus:

"I look at it like this from a deeper standpoint, even Jesus got lynched and how bad of a guy was he? He was a great guy. If it can happen to him, it definitely can happen to me you know. I don’t get upset when people bad mouth me."
Sadist
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States7328 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-19 00:45:52
November 19 2009 00:45 GMT
#646


god damn maxiels blocks on dunks are fucking amazing
How do you go from where you are to where you want to be? I think you have to have an enthusiasm for life. You have to have a dream, a goal and you have to be willing to work for it. Jim Valvano
A3iL3r0n
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States2196 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-19 01:04:07
November 19 2009 01:00 GMT
#647
On November 19 2009 09:45 Sadist wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4zzOEGLW1s

god damn maxiels blocks on dunks are fucking amazing

I counter with:


P.S. His website is hilarious: Love Thief
My psychiatrist says I have deep-seated Ragneuroses :(
Sadist
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States7328 Posts
November 19 2009 03:19 GMT
#648
On November 19 2009 10:00 A3iL3r0n wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2009 09:45 Sadist wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4zzOEGLW1s

god damn maxiels blocks on dunks are fucking amazing

I counter with:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn6C4-khm2Q

P.S. His website is hilarious: Love Thief



i recounter

How do you go from where you are to where you want to be? I think you have to have an enthusiasm for life. You have to have a dream, a goal and you have to be willing to work for it. Jim Valvano
igotmyown
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States4291 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-19 04:15:47
November 19 2009 03:37 GMT
#649
Man I hate Mark Jackson's catch phrases. Can you stop regurgitating them and do some analysis?

http://basketbawful.blogspot.com/2009/03/mark-jackson-drinking-game.html
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
November 19 2009 04:00 GMT
#650
moma there goes that man?
Woo Jung Ho
unknown.sam
Profile Joined May 2007
Philippines2701 Posts
November 19 2009 05:14 GMT
#651
duncan with 2 huge plays down the stretch
game tying basket with a couple sec left and game saving block on terry as time expires
going to ot
"Thanks for the kind words, but if SS is the most interesting book you've ever read, you must have just started reading a couple of weeks ago." - Mark Rippetoe
igotmyown
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States4291 Posts
November 19 2009 05:16 GMT
#652
What a quality game, although without gooden or dampier the mavs are in trouble.
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33707 Posts
November 19 2009 05:28 GMT
#653
On November 19 2009 12:37 igotmyown wrote:
Man I hate Mark Jackson's catch phrases. Can you stop regurgitating them and do some analysis?

http://basketbawful.blogspot.com/2009/03/mark-jackson-drinking-game.html


need to include "great offense beats great defense every time."
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
November 19 2009 05:28 GMT
#654
I just like that the video is called "Maxiell kills Chandler" haha
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
November 19 2009 05:28 GMT
#655
of course I didn't put Jamison in tonight fuck >:o
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 19 2009 05:39 GMT
#656
Xeris whats the deal with Jason Thompson
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
November 19 2009 06:00 GMT
#657
what? O_O;;
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 19 2009 06:26 GMT
#658
trade?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
inertinept
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Bangladesh1195 Posts
November 19 2009 06:33 GMT
#659
YES wizards

they will inevitably collapse to injuries again, but at least they showed why they can be a playoff team. played terribly and still wrecked the cavs
With a gust of wind, perhaps.
tiffany
Profile Joined November 2003
3664 Posts
November 19 2009 09:07 GMT
#660
historically, wizards at home have given the lebron cavs trouble. i believe the cavs have only won twice since 2003-04. they always keep it close in the playoffs too, despite getting crabwalked on repeatedly
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 111 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 725
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko385
OGKoka 223
Rex 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52392
Calm 3799
Shuttle 1951
Bisu 1176
FanTaSy 921
firebathero 375
Zeus 345
Hyuk 277
Stork 247
Soma 228
[ Show more ]
actioN 205
Mini 204
Rush 164
Soulkey 156
EffOrt 134
Light 134
Last 131
ZerO 83
Snow 83
Mong 76
Dewaltoss 69
Pusan 63
NotJumperer 47
Free 41
Sea.KH 41
Killer 39
Bale 39
JYJ 38
Shinee 33
Barracks 32
ToSsGirL 31
hero 27
Shine 25
Noble 23
Sharp 22
sorry 22
yabsab 22
Yoon 21
Aegong 19
HiyA 15
Sacsri 13
PianO 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5202
Dendi521
League of Legends
JimRising 301
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1413
kRYSTAL_171
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
gofns37703
singsing1902
B2W.Neo464
crisheroes281
DeMusliM187
Livibee70
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 5m
OSC
10h 20m
Replay Cast
11h 5m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.