• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:28
CEST 02:28
KST 09:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8009 users

The Ultimate Weapon - Page 6

Forum Index > Final Edits
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
MasterDana
Profile Joined March 2008
United States114 Posts
December 29 2009 16:44 GMT
#101
Good job Mr. Chris. I'll read it after I wake up. <:
<:
Sauron
Profile Joined November 2008
Romania169 Posts
December 29 2009 20:21 GMT
#102
Article of the year hands down!
Soothsayer
jodogohoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada2533 Posts
December 29 2009 21:04 GMT
#103
Almost as good as nevergg x kwanro : D
Tuke
Profile Joined January 2009
Finland1666 Posts
December 29 2009 22:08 GMT
#104
About 6.000 words. This is simply beautiful. Thank you DoctorHelvetica
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #42
lantinian
Profile Joined December 2009
Bulgaria1 Post
December 29 2009 22:23 GMT
#105
I just registered to say. WOW! Awesome article about my favorite player. I started watching Starcraft at the Start of GOM TV Star Invitational, which Flash dominated. I am so happy he is back in shape.

Goog luck against Best little monster. You are going to need it, since you have never beaten him in official match it seams.
Executor, I stand ready
bubblegumbo
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Taiwan1296 Posts
December 29 2009 22:28 GMT
#106
After watching Flash dominate the GOM TV invitational, I became a regular fan to professional SC and subsequently joined TL.
I wouldn't be watching SC still if not for him.
"I honestly think that whoever invented toilet paper is a genius. For man to survive, they need toilet paper!"- Nal_rA
sixduck
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States301 Posts
December 29 2009 22:58 GMT
#107
Amazing read, and I love the analyzation of Flash's play against Mind.
s.a.y
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Croatia3840 Posts
December 30 2009 00:21 GMT
#108
wooooooooooooooow.

this is epic.
I am not good with quotes
Nal_rAwr
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2611 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-30 02:32:16
December 30 2009 02:20 GMT
#109
"I plan on getting the award in at least three years time even if I don’t get it this year."

isn't it AT MOST three years' time?

anyways nice article
i found it a little under the expectations of a standard TLFE, but it was still awesome xD
had quite a few grammatical errors here and there, but its all good

arrian is by far my favorite tl writer though
Nony is Bonjwa
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 30 2009 03:01 GMT
#110
On December 30 2009 11:20 Nal_rAwr wrote:
"I plan on getting the award in at least three years time even if I don’t get it this year."

isn't it AT MOST three years' time?

anyways nice article
i found it a little under the expectations of a standard TLFE, but it was still awesome xD
had quite a few grammatical errors here and there, but its all good

arrian is by far my favorite tl writer though


I dunno. Ask Flash why he phrased it wrong
RIP Aaliyah
hyst.eric.al
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2332 Posts
December 30 2009 03:48 GMT
#111
this was one of the most incredible articles i have ever read.

<3DH
Leta , BeSt, Calm fan forever! 김정우, I am sorry I ever lost faith in you.
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
December 30 2009 05:57 GMT
#112
I read it multiple times as this was being created, but it's still goddamn good read
Writer
theobsessed1
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States576 Posts
December 30 2009 08:19 GMT
#113
Amazing write up, read all of it! Thanks!
정명훈 화이팅!~
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-30 08:43:02
December 30 2009 08:42 GMT
#114
On December 29 2009 23:24 mmdmmd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2009 14:14 alffla wrote:
On December 29 2009 11:35 mmdmmd wrote:
On December 29 2009 10:55 Cambium wrote:
Wow, this is an amazingly well-written article (well, I do like Flash's play ). An extremely nice read.

The Chinese commentators call Flash's building production centres (i.e. rax/fact/port patches) "The city that never sleeps" (i.e. Manhattan) because of his god-like macro. I always thought that was an excellent metaphor, this seems like an opportune time to introduce the notion to TL


There are Chinese commentators?


yeah for chinese sc websites / channels?


Link?


wfbrood.com is by far the largest/best organized Chinese SC-website. They have translations, live commentators, and upload VODs to Chinese youtube within hours.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
December 30 2009 16:53 GMT
#115
Really good read, I still get pissed when i hear that stork got knocked out by shine!!
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
ghostWriter
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3302 Posts
December 30 2009 21:03 GMT
#116
Very good article. If he doesn't win at least one league, I will be shocked.
Sullifam
Lebesgue
Profile Joined October 2008
4542 Posts
December 31 2009 13:48 GMT
#117
Amazing article. So much fun. Really informative and nicely written.

I also remember when Flash strated domination after/during Bacchus OSL. I just started watching SC that time and I thought that he is unbeatable too Couldn't believe that he lost to Luxury...

His OSL run and his post-OSL domination made me a die-hard fn of Flash. Especially his series against Bisu in OSL which was first bo5 I have ver seen...

s4v4nt
Profile Joined May 2008
Germany28 Posts
December 31 2009 16:02 GMT
#118
best gift for a flash fan
phlamez
Profile Joined January 2008
United States96 Posts
December 31 2009 23:09 GMT
#119
I usually just lurk around these forums, but what a truly fantastic write up
StarBrift
Profile Joined January 2008
Sweden1761 Posts
January 01 2010 00:52 GMT
#120
Flash has allways been my favorite player. I didn't really know why. He just seemed to perfect in the games he wins. This TLFE really puts my thoughts into words for me.

People don't give this kid credit simply because he hasn't got 3+ medals on his chest but with the showing aganist Jaedong in the OSL I'm convinced that he is the undisputed ruler of starcraft right now.

People say he's weak TvP or whatever (lol) but I say take a look in the future. You will see that even people who think they have figured out his double armory build can get raped hardcore by it. I really hope he showcaes his new build if he gets matched vs a toss in the individuals though. Flash vs Movie OSL finals please!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings91
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O168
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 162
ProTech0
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1001
ZZZero.O 168
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
League of Legends
Doublelift4500
Counter-Strike
minikerr11
Other Games
summit1g11423
JimRising 701
C9.Mang0282
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP111
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 32m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 32m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 32m
Replay Cast
22h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.