• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:11
CEST 13:11
KST 20:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8135 users

The sOs Fan Club! - Page 4

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 53 54 55 Next
Gojii
Profile Joined April 2012
Belgium317 Posts
May 14 2013 13:05 GMT
#61
Weird first 3 games but his last one on daybreak was amazing, I love his army composition
Jmanthedragonguy
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada1202 Posts
May 14 2013 13:26 GMT
#62
Started off a little sloppy, but I love his skytoss composition lol
Longtimer
Profile Joined April 2013
490 Posts
May 14 2013 13:32 GMT
#63
I have never laughed that much during a series before, I honestly thought he was trolling when he Void Ray-harrased down the Lair and recalled out. A true Rick Roll'ed moment.

I have no doubt in my mind that he will play different (and better) against Soulkey. Will it be enough? Not sure, but he will step it up.
VIKINGZOMBIE
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia31 Posts
May 14 2013 14:35 GMT
#64
Sign me up, this guy is an innovator and basically succeeds at the styles I've been trying to play for the past 2 years. He essentially plays non gimmicky standard macro play with timings that he hides and often win him games because people dont expect anything like it... thats why people may refer to him as gimmicky. But unless he can reactively think he can win he hardly seems to allin, omg its beautiful. I'd go so far as to say his play could be standard in an alternate universe, the only reason it isnt is because pros popularised easier stuff first (which makes his play slightly slightly less refined due to lack of collaborative effect, but way more suprise factor to make up for that).

I think he will win a gsl if not this one then a future one because at the moment he has some sloppy areas of his play much more frequently then say, innovation, but this can be ironed out with practice and then his incredible strategy can carry him to victory!

I hope he sees this thread and starts releasing replays /streaming, anyone know where I can find anything like that?
http://www.twitch.tv/vikingzombiesc
GreenMash
Profile Joined August 2012
Norway1746 Posts
May 15 2013 12:48 GMT
#65
On May 14 2013 23:35 VIKINGZOMBIE wrote:
Sign me up, this guy is an innovator and basically succeeds at the styles I've been trying to play for the past 2 years. He essentially plays non gimmicky standard macro play with timings that he hides and often win him games because people dont expect anything like it... thats why people may refer to him as gimmicky. But unless he can reactively think he can win he hardly seems to allin, omg its beautiful. I'd go so far as to say his play could be standard in an alternate universe, the only reason it isnt is because pros popularised easier stuff first (which makes his play slightly slightly less refined due to lack of collaborative effect, but way more suprise factor to make up for that).

I think he will win a gsl if not this one then a future one because at the moment he has some sloppy areas of his play much more frequently then say, innovation, but this can be ironed out with practice and then his incredible strategy can carry him to victory!

I hope he sees this thread and starts releasing replays /streaming, anyone know where I can find anything like that?

I highly doubt he will ever stream or start releasing his replays. Kespa players dont normally do that. It would be cool if he posted on tl though ^^
I love hellbats
Jmanthedragonguy
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada1202 Posts
May 15 2013 13:23 GMT
#66
interview http://www.esfiworld.com/sos-makes-it-to-code-s-semis-after-beating-kangho/
theMagus
Profile Joined February 2013
578 Posts
May 15 2013 13:31 GMT
#67
On May 15 2013 22:23 Jmanthedragonguy wrote:
interview http://www.esfiworld.com/sos-makes-it-to-code-s-semis-after-beating-kangho/


yikes, nerves got to him. that's why his play was subpar.
"Give away the stone. Let the oceans take and transmutate this cold and fated anchor. Let the waters kiss and transmutate these leaden grudges into gold. Let go."
VIKINGZOMBIE
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia31 Posts
May 16 2013 07:49 GMT
#68
On May 15 2013 21:48 GreenMash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2013 23:35 VIKINGZOMBIE wrote:
Sign me up, this guy is an innovator and basically succeeds at the styles I've been trying to play for the past 2 years. He essentially plays non gimmicky standard macro play with timings that he hides and often win him games because people dont expect anything like it... thats why people may refer to him as gimmicky. But unless he can reactively think he can win he hardly seems to allin, omg its beautiful. I'd go so far as to say his play could be standard in an alternate universe, the only reason it isnt is because pros popularised easier stuff first (which makes his play slightly slightly less refined due to lack of collaborative effect, but way more suprise factor to make up for that).

I think he will win a gsl if not this one then a future one because at the moment he has some sloppy areas of his play much more frequently then say, innovation, but this can be ironed out with practice and then his incredible strategy can carry him to victory!

I hope he sees this thread and starts releasing replays /streaming, anyone know where I can find anything like that?

I highly doubt he will ever stream or start releasing his replays. Kespa players dont normally do that. It would be cool if he posted on tl though ^^


yeah I know a man can dream right ^^ I think he has the potential to be a fan favorite though just because of his wonky style, so catering to his fans could only help that
http://www.twitch.tv/vikingzombiesc
Nyvis
Profile Joined November 2012
France284 Posts
May 17 2013 00:34 GMT
#69
On May 16 2013 16:49 VIKINGZOMBIE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2013 21:48 GreenMash wrote:
On May 14 2013 23:35 VIKINGZOMBIE wrote:
Sign me up, this guy is an innovator and basically succeeds at the styles I've been trying to play for the past 2 years. He essentially plays non gimmicky standard macro play with timings that he hides and often win him games because people dont expect anything like it... thats why people may refer to him as gimmicky. But unless he can reactively think he can win he hardly seems to allin, omg its beautiful. I'd go so far as to say his play could be standard in an alternate universe, the only reason it isnt is because pros popularised easier stuff first (which makes his play slightly slightly less refined due to lack of collaborative effect, but way more suprise factor to make up for that).

I think he will win a gsl if not this one then a future one because at the moment he has some sloppy areas of his play much more frequently then say, innovation, but this can be ironed out with practice and then his incredible strategy can carry him to victory!

I hope he sees this thread and starts releasing replays /streaming, anyone know where I can find anything like that?

I highly doubt he will ever stream or start releasing his replays. Kespa players dont normally do that. It would be cool if he posted on tl though ^^


yeah I know a man can dream right ^^ I think he has the potential to be a fan favorite though just because of his wonky style, so catering to his fans could only help that


The thing is he's not the one in control of this decision. Kespa/his team can allow him to release replays, but I'm sure their rules forbid him to do so by himself. And Kespa haven't been know for catering to the foreigner fans.
StarscreamG1
Profile Joined February 2011
Portugal1653 Posts
May 18 2013 02:11 GMT
#70

EpicDemente
Profile Joined November 2012
Chile202 Posts
May 18 2013 02:59 GMT
#71
craziest Protoss sign me in
"Fight your heart out for what you want"
GreenMash
Profile Joined August 2012
Norway1746 Posts
May 21 2013 12:59 GMT
#72
I love hellbats
theMagus
Profile Joined February 2013
578 Posts
May 21 2013 13:24 GMT
#73
i honestly think there was a whole lot of psychological factors going on between sos and soulkey in their match. them being on the same team and probably good friends, being intimately familiar with each other's playstyles, having deep respect for each other and the pressure of being in a ro4 series are some i can think of. kinda like two best friends wanting to win the same thing but neither wanting the other to lose. shit like this can really screw up a person's game, not just in sc2 but in a lot of competitive situations. it's very different when your opponent is somebody you don't really know or care about. you can just focus on winning. of course, this is just a theory of mine
"Give away the stone. Let the oceans take and transmutate this cold and fated anchor. Let the waters kiss and transmutate these leaden grudges into gold. Let go."
Sunfish
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria162 Posts
May 21 2013 13:45 GMT
#74
I don't think we can put too much stock into last night's match. Teamkills are a funny beast, and almost all of those games could have gone either way. What a cash money baller.

By the way, sign me up. I've been on the sOs train since he saved my original FPL team but I never bothered to post here.
retired from goodgame agency and now freelancing fucking everywhere -- come follow me at @william_partin
lookfirewood
Profile Joined May 2011
1212 Posts
May 21 2013 14:44 GMT
#75
Amazing games sOs. Some were quick and some were simply fantastic to watch. Keep your game style and you got a fan for a life time! Thanks for the entertainment!


And yeah, sign me up!
R.I.P STX 03.08.2013 never forget.
Gladiator6
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden7024 Posts
May 26 2013 18:35 GMT
#76
I wanna watch him as starter for WJS followed up with all kill, being ace with soulkey doesn't seem to get him send out too often.
Flying, sOs, free, Light, Soulkey & ZerO
VIKINGZOMBIE
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia31 Posts
May 27 2013 07:16 GMT
#77
as a follow up to my last comments...

http://www.youtube.com/user/ESportsTV/search?query=sos

GOLDMINE!
http://www.twitch.tv/vikingzombiesc
GreenMash
Profile Joined August 2012
Norway1746 Posts
May 28 2013 18:15 GMT
#78
If this warp prism change goes trough... sOs' winrate will skyrocket lol
I love hellbats
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 07 2013 07:59 GMT
#79
Symbol just got crushed! nice job!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Keeemy
Profile Joined November 2012
Finland7855 Posts
June 07 2013 11:45 GMT
#80
Good job sOs. <3
Hello
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 53 54 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 14720
StarCastTV_EN368
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs PercivalLIVE!
TBD vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings105
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko191
OGKoka 51
ProTech41
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 10194
Jaedong 5478
EffOrt 2638
BeSt 1085
actioN 845
Killer 666
Soma 602
ZerO 471
Horang2 455
Pusan 448
[ Show more ]
Zeus 237
Stork 216
Rush 173
JYJ 146
Barracks 116
Mong 58
ToSsGirL 55
HiyA 42
Terrorterran 34
Sexy 30
Bale 29
Sharp 26
Shinee 23
sorry 19
NaDa 18
Sea.KH 14
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4723
XaKoH 448
Dendi100
League of Legends
Reynor51
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_1
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2326
crisheroes2026
Other Games
gofns57288
singsing1432
olofmeister1311
byalli577
Livibee207
Pyrionflax153
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick491
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream335
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 217
Other Games
BasetradeTV131
StarCraft 2
WardiTV75
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1697
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 49m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 49m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.