• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:08
CEST 14:08
KST 21:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8619 users

The Jaedong Fan Club - Page 130

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 138 Next
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
May 04 2016 11:42 GMT
#2581
Google translate says "It may solicit dead."
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5653 Posts
May 04 2016 12:06 GMT
#2582
On May 04 2016 20:36 Musicus wrote:
Can anybody translate the tweet?

< SKT|katnis> living like a dead man is good
don't wall off against random
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
May 04 2016 12:19 GMT
#2583
Hm okay, doesn't really make sense to me.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
[16thSq] Kuro
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1221 Posts
May 04 2016 12:26 GMT
#2584
Does it mean he likes that no one pays attention to him now? Or...? confusing
and yes, it seems his account is deleted
|| SC2 Info Fairy || Co-founder of CranKy Ducklings || All my links: linktr.ee/16thsquadsanseki ||
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
May 04 2016 14:51 GMT
#2585
Very weird indeed Oo
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
bypLy
Profile Joined June 2013
757 Posts
May 04 2016 14:53 GMT
#2586
whazap with jd these day? hope he didnt retire silently, he deserves a ceremony at least like flash
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
May 04 2016 17:14 GMT
#2587
The fact he deleted his twitter makes me think he's retiring. I am guessing we'll hear about it soon? Not sure why else he'd delete his twitter .
When I think of something else, something will go here
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
May 04 2016 17:17 GMT
#2588
On May 05 2016 02:14 blade55555 wrote:
The fact he deleted his twitter makes me think he's retiring. I am guessing we'll hear about it soon? Not sure why else he'd delete his twitter .

It's weird even if he is retiring. Why would you delete your twitter? Social media is important for him no matter what i would think. Very weird
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Beelzebub1
Profile Joined May 2015
1005 Posts
May 04 2016 17:29 GMT
#2589
On May 05 2016 02:14 blade55555 wrote:
The fact he deleted his twitter makes me think he's retiring. I am guessing we'll hear about it soon? Not sure why else he'd delete his twitter .


He is definitely retiring, there is zero other reason, his contact with EG is going to expire soon and he obviously has zero interest in playing Starcraft 2 at a pro level anymore.

Who the hell can blame him, he's way past his prime and deserves to enjoy his fortune and the rest of his life.

Besides, once he retires we can see him Bisu and Flash all streaming BW together and that will be amaziiiiing <3
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
May 04 2016 17:32 GMT
#2590
Lets hope he goes back to BW and not take the path of FanTaSy and move on.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-04 17:53:52
May 04 2016 17:53 GMT
#2591
On May 05 2016 02:17 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 02:14 blade55555 wrote:
The fact he deleted his twitter makes me think he's retiring. I am guessing we'll hear about it soon? Not sure why else he'd delete his twitter .

It's weird even if he is retiring. Why would you delete your twitter? Social media is important for him no matter what i would think. Very weird


If you have no plan on staying in the spotlight or anything that requires it, I can see why. If he isn't going to stream or do anything that requires it, then why would he care, especially if he doesn't like that part of his life.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-04 18:03:01
May 04 2016 18:01 GMT
#2592
On May 05 2016 02:29 Beelzebub1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 02:14 blade55555 wrote:
The fact he deleted his twitter makes me think he's retiring. I am guessing we'll hear about it soon? Not sure why else he'd delete his twitter .


He is definitely retiring, there is zero other reason, his contact with EG is going to expire soon and he obviously has zero interest in playing Starcraft 2 at a pro level anymore.

Who the hell can blame him, he's way past his prime and deserves to enjoy his fortune and the rest of his life.

Besides, once he retires we can see him Bisu and Flash all streaming BW together and that will be amaziiiiing <3


He would still want to have his twitter, whether he plays BW or becomes a coach in the future.

On May 05 2016 02:53 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 02:17 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On May 05 2016 02:14 blade55555 wrote:
The fact he deleted his twitter makes me think he's retiring. I am guessing we'll hear about it soon? Not sure why else he'd delete his twitter .

It's weird even if he is retiring. Why would you delete your twitter? Social media is important for him no matter what i would think. Very weird


If you have no plan on staying in the spotlight or anything that requires it, I can see why. If he isn't going to stream or do anything that requires it, then why would he care, especially if he doesn't like that part of his life.



I guess if he does not want to be in esport at all it is understandable. But then I would still keep it, since you never know what happens. He could just ingore it and maybe he needs it in 5 years.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
bypLy
Profile Joined June 2013
757 Posts
May 04 2016 18:03 GMT
#2593
i hope this is not true,

just leaving without saying a word, deleting his twitter, this is not very respectful to all the fans
[16thSq] Kuro
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1221 Posts
May 04 2016 18:05 GMT
#2594
From that last tweet I'm guessing that he didn't want to retire yet but he tried the life without progaming and being a celebrity and it's actually not that bad. So I have a feeling we won't see him in the booth again.

But it's just a guess.
|| SC2 Info Fairy || Co-founder of CranKy Ducklings || All my links: linktr.ee/16thsquadsanseki ||
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
May 04 2016 18:19 GMT
#2595
On May 05 2016 02:53 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 02:17 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On May 05 2016 02:14 blade55555 wrote:
The fact he deleted his twitter makes me think he's retiring. I am guessing we'll hear about it soon? Not sure why else he'd delete his twitter .

It's weird even if he is retiring. Why would you delete your twitter? Social media is important for him no matter what i would think. Very weird


If you have no plan on staying in the spotlight or anything that requires it, I can see why. If he isn't going to stream or do anything that requires it, then why would he care, especially if he doesn't like that part of his life.

Hm yeah i guess. Wouldn't have thought that JD wants to go that route though tbh
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
cha0
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada518 Posts
May 04 2016 18:26 GMT
#2596
Really hope he streams since he is my absolute all time favourite player but would be understandable if he just wants to move on from gaming. Watching the State of Play documentary about him was quite eye opening and it looked like he didn't really enjoy gaming in the latter years of his career already in bw even.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
May 04 2016 19:49 GMT
#2597
On May 05 2016 03:19 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 02:53 blade55555 wrote:
On May 05 2016 02:17 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On May 05 2016 02:14 blade55555 wrote:
The fact he deleted his twitter makes me think he's retiring. I am guessing we'll hear about it soon? Not sure why else he'd delete his twitter .

It's weird even if he is retiring. Why would you delete your twitter? Social media is important for him no matter what i would think. Very weird


If you have no plan on staying in the spotlight or anything that requires it, I can see why. If he isn't going to stream or do anything that requires it, then why would he care, especially if he doesn't like that part of his life.

Hm yeah i guess. Wouldn't have thought that JD wants to go that route though tbh


Yeah, I mean I know if I had his popularity I would definitely keep streaming. He would make a shit ton streaming if he decided to do that.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Beelzebub1
Profile Joined May 2015
1005 Posts
May 04 2016 20:41 GMT
#2598
On May 05 2016 04:49 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 03:19 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On May 05 2016 02:53 blade55555 wrote:
On May 05 2016 02:17 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On May 05 2016 02:14 blade55555 wrote:
The fact he deleted his twitter makes me think he's retiring. I am guessing we'll hear about it soon? Not sure why else he'd delete his twitter .

It's weird even if he is retiring. Why would you delete your twitter? Social media is important for him no matter what i would think. Very weird


If you have no plan on staying in the spotlight or anything that requires it, I can see why. If he isn't going to stream or do anything that requires it, then why would he care, especially if he doesn't like that part of his life.

Hm yeah i guess. Wouldn't have thought that JD wants to go that route though tbh


Yeah, I mean I know if I had his popularity I would definitely keep streaming. He would make a shit ton streaming if he decided to do that.


Pretty sure Jaedong is well past "making a shit ton" my friend, not saying he had ZERO expenses but back in the Oz days he for sure had a high six figure yearly salary on top of his multitudes of tournament winnings.

I don't think the money matters to him at this point, it's all about enjoying life.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
May 04 2016 20:48 GMT
#2599
On May 05 2016 05:41 Beelzebub1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 04:49 blade55555 wrote:
On May 05 2016 03:19 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On May 05 2016 02:53 blade55555 wrote:
On May 05 2016 02:17 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On May 05 2016 02:14 blade55555 wrote:
The fact he deleted his twitter makes me think he's retiring. I am guessing we'll hear about it soon? Not sure why else he'd delete his twitter .

It's weird even if he is retiring. Why would you delete your twitter? Social media is important for him no matter what i would think. Very weird


If you have no plan on staying in the spotlight or anything that requires it, I can see why. If he isn't going to stream or do anything that requires it, then why would he care, especially if he doesn't like that part of his life.

Hm yeah i guess. Wouldn't have thought that JD wants to go that route though tbh


Yeah, I mean I know if I had his popularity I would definitely keep streaming. He would make a shit ton streaming if he decided to do that.


Pretty sure Jaedong is well past "making a shit ton" my friend, not saying he had ZERO expenses but back in the Oz days he for sure had a high six figure yearly salary on top of his multitudes of tournament winnings.

I don't think the money matters to him at this point, it's all about enjoying life.

You need a lot of money to not care about money anymore at all. I doubt JD is at this point tbh.
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Beelzebub1
Profile Joined May 2015
1005 Posts
May 04 2016 20:52 GMT
#2600
On May 05 2016 05:48 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2016 05:41 Beelzebub1 wrote:
On May 05 2016 04:49 blade55555 wrote:
On May 05 2016 03:19 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On May 05 2016 02:53 blade55555 wrote:
On May 05 2016 02:17 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On May 05 2016 02:14 blade55555 wrote:
The fact he deleted his twitter makes me think he's retiring. I am guessing we'll hear about it soon? Not sure why else he'd delete his twitter .

It's weird even if he is retiring. Why would you delete your twitter? Social media is important for him no matter what i would think. Very weird


If you have no plan on staying in the spotlight or anything that requires it, I can see why. If he isn't going to stream or do anything that requires it, then why would he care, especially if he doesn't like that part of his life.

Hm yeah i guess. Wouldn't have thought that JD wants to go that route though tbh


Yeah, I mean I know if I had his popularity I would definitely keep streaming. He would make a shit ton streaming if he decided to do that.


Pretty sure Jaedong is well past "making a shit ton" my friend, not saying he had ZERO expenses but back in the Oz days he for sure had a high six figure yearly salary on top of his multitudes of tournament winnings.

I don't think the money matters to him at this point, it's all about enjoying life.

You need a lot of money to not care about money anymore at all. I doubt JD is at this point tbh.


I mean ordinarily I would agree with this, but some people aren't greedy or high maintenance, I wouldn't be surprised if JD already took care of things like school money/house/transportation/savings account and just isn't trippin on getting another year of a decent SC2 salary.

I mean I could be wrong but I don't know lol, he was quite the super star.
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 138 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1231
WardiTV513
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 7850
StarCastTV_EN175
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko420
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 15672
Bisu 2946
Jaedong 2026
BeSt 1032
EffOrt 906
ZerO 414
Horang2 413
actioN 262
Larva 218
Zeus 168
[ Show more ]
Pusan 162
Barracks 101
Mind 101
Yoon 90
Hyun 81
ggaemo 72
Mini 64
Snow 54
Killer 51
Shinee 48
Sharp 37
Bale 32
ToSsGirL 32
NotJumperer 32
scan(afreeca) 31
Hm[arnc] 19
Sacsri 15
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 10
sorry 9
hero 4
Dota 2
Dendi943
Gorgc10
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1386
byalli788
markeloff93
Other Games
crisheroes277
B2W.Neo269
DeMusliM187
Pyrionflax184
dupreeh114
Mew2King63
Livibee57
QueenE53
hiko13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 83
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV627
League of Legends
• Jankos1325
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 52m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.