• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:14
CEST 21:14
KST 04:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9378 users

MarineKing Fan Club - Page 32

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 507 Next
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
April 07 2011 12:28 GMT
#621
I wonder what the relationship between Kyrix and MKP is actually like kkk
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
Okiya
Profile Joined November 2010
France145 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-07 16:44:11
April 07 2011 16:41 GMT
#622
Well… we never know…
JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
April 07 2011 16:46 GMT
#623
On April 07 2011 21:28 Akamiri wrote:
I wonder what the relationship between Kyrix and MKP is actually like kkk


It's a tug of war I bet haha... "My marines are better!" "No, my banelings are better!"
Yargh
Belial88
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5217 Posts
April 07 2011 18:02 GMT
#624
You can add me!

I really hope MKP wins this! I've got him for liquibet, I think he's smart enough to figure out how to take MVP this time around. MKP hwaiting!
How to build a $500 i7-3770K Ultimate Computer:http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=392709 ******** 100% Safe Razorless Delid Method! http://www.overclock.net/t/1376206/how-to-delid-your-ivy-bridge-cpu-with-out-a-razor-blade/0_100
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
April 07 2011 18:39 GMT
#625
On April 08 2011 01:46 JinDesu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 21:28 Akamiri wrote:
I wonder what the relationship between Kyrix and MKP is actually like kkk


It's a tug of war I bet haha... "My marines are better!" "No, my banelings are better!"


That sounds so cute <3 kid fight
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
Gaspa
Profile Joined February 2011
Brazil109 Posts
April 07 2011 18:43 GMT
#626
Sign me in, and you can add that he was the first player to get to 3 finals, as well as 2.
"I cannot believe you were stupid enough to be offended by what I said" -- A. Schoenberg
DocSeverinsen
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany86 Posts
April 07 2011 21:28 GMT
#627
Cutie Terran Fightiiing!!!!
No one leaves alive... hero stalker
MrKn4rz
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2153 Posts
April 07 2011 22:39 GMT
#628
Sign me in.
Have been a Fan since Season 2.
"We don't take kindly to folks who don't take kindly around here..."
GP
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1056 Posts
April 07 2011 22:51 GMT
#629
On April 08 2011 03:43 Gaspa wrote:
Sign me in, and you can add that he was the first player to get to 3 finals, as well as 2.

4 if you count GStars...
Glockateer
Profile Joined June 2009
United States254 Posts
April 07 2011 22:52 GMT
#630
Definitely a MarineKing fan here for a while. I don't even play SC2 much.
GET SM4SHED
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
April 08 2011 00:02 GMT
#631
I heard Korean SC2 Progamers don't get paid a salary, is this the case for Foxer?
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
sqrt
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1210 Posts
April 08 2011 00:20 GMT
#632
On April 08 2011 09:02 bITt.mAN wrote:
I heard Korean SC2 Progamers don't get paid a salary, is this the case for Foxer?


Yes, the only team that receives enough money from sponsorship to offer salaries is TSL.

But don't worry, so far MarineKing has received a fair amount in prize money.
@
Sooji
Profile Joined November 2010
United States121 Posts
April 08 2011 01:02 GMT
#633
sign me up man, been a long time fan
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-08 10:09:31
April 08 2011 10:07 GMT
#634
more interview from GOM
http://www.gomtv.net/2011championship/forum/64451

"No more 2nd" LOL
[image loading]
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
April 08 2011 11:47 GMT
#635
On April 07 2011 21:28 Akamiri wrote:
I wonder what the relationship between Kyrix and MKP is actually like kkk

Rivalry => Friendship? xD sounds like something out of a drama book =P
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
April 08 2011 12:24 GMT
#636
On April 08 2011 20:47 Blasterion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2011 21:28 Akamiri wrote:
I wonder what the relationship between Kyrix and MKP is actually like kkk

Rivalry => Friendship? xD sounds like something out of a drama book =P


at least Kyrix talked back to MKP when he chose him LOL.. unlike last nomination.. he just had nothing to say to HongUn... totally awkward guy
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
April 08 2011 12:25 GMT
#637
On April 08 2011 21:24 Akamiri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2011 20:47 Blasterion wrote:
On April 07 2011 21:28 Akamiri wrote:
I wonder what the relationship between Kyrix and MKP is actually like kkk

Rivalry => Friendship? xD sounds like something out of a drama book =P


at least Kyrix talked back to MKP when he chose him LOL.. unlike last nomination.. he just had nothing to say to HongUn... totally awkward guy

I wish I knew korean, either that or Gom give us subtitles.
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
MechKing
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3004 Posts
April 08 2011 23:19 GMT
#638
Can I be added to the fan wall? I am a big fan of MKP :D I really hope he wins tonight! He beat MC, arguably the best player in the world so Mvp better watch out!
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
April 08 2011 23:40 GMT
#639
On April 09 2011 08:19 MechKing wrote:
Can I be added to the fan wall? I am a big fan of MKP :D I really hope he wins tonight! He beat MC, arguably the best player in the world so Mvp better watch out!

but you're Mechking, your name goes against the fundamentals of Marines!
jk jk
I am so cheering on MKP tonight, I am going all in on him =P in terms of liquidbets
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
dunc
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands1105 Posts
April 09 2011 03:20 GMT
#640
My bet is still open I hope he wins thoughhhhhhhhhhhhh
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 507 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1638
RotterdaM869
TaKeTV 351
IndyStarCraft 200
SteadfastSC135
ZombieGrub67
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1638
RotterdaM 869
IndyStarCraft 200
MaxPax 165
RuFF_SC2 139
SteadfastSC 135
UpATreeSC 68
ZombieGrub67
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2914
Shuttle 551
Dewaltoss 102
910 75
Mind 69
Zeus 63
Bale 15
Counter-Strike
fl0m6287
pashabiceps1261
Fnx 660
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4496
Liquid`Hasu496
Other Games
Beastyqt792
ceh9466
mouzStarbuck382
C9.Mang0149
ToD124
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 135
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 18
• Eskiya23 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur307
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 46m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 46m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.