On April 09 2011 12:20 dunc wrote:
My bet is still open
I hope he wins thoughhhhhhhhhhhhh
My bet is still open
I hope he wins thoughhhhhhhhhhhhhsame =(, I want to bet where my heart is but I can't click!!!
| Forum Index > Fan Clubs |
|
Blasterion
China10272 Posts
On April 09 2011 12:20 dunc wrote: My bet is still open I hope he wins thoughhhhhhhhhhhhhsame =(, I want to bet where my heart is but I can't click!!! | ||
|
13th Marine
United States344 Posts
On April 09 2011 13:04 Blasterion wrote: Show nested quote + On April 09 2011 12:20 dunc wrote: My bet is still open I hope he wins thoughhhhhhhhhhhhhsame =(, I want to bet where my heart is but I can't click!!! I'm already all-in, so only one thing left to do now... GO!GO!GO! MarineKingPrime.WE! 아자!아자! 화이팅! | ||
|
Blasterion
China10272 Posts
On April 09 2011 13:41 13th Marine wrote: Show nested quote + On April 09 2011 13:04 Blasterion wrote: On April 09 2011 12:20 dunc wrote: My bet is still open I hope he wins thoughhhhhhhhhhhhhsame =(, I want to bet where my heart is but I can't click!!! I'm already all-in, so only one thing left to do now... GO!GO!GO! MarineKingPrime.WE! 아자!아자! 화이팅! hahaha ![]() Marineking Fighting! FIGHTING!!!!! | ||
|
garlicface
Canada4196 Posts
My vote is in and my alarm is set. GSL WC here I come. | ||
|
HQuality
2682 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Okiya
France145 Posts
| ||
|
Blasterion
China10272 Posts
| ||
|
Blasterion
China10272 Posts
| ||
|
sqrt
1210 Posts
On April 09 2011 15:40 Blasterion wrote: Game 1 is starting! And what a disaster it was. | ||
|
MassMarineWins
Korea (South)13 Posts
MarineKing think marines | ||
|
Blasterion
China10272 Posts
| ||
|
dLKnighT
Canada735 Posts
| ||
|
dLKnighT
Canada735 Posts
| ||
|
Geolich
Australia375 Posts
| ||
|
Okiya
France145 Posts
Wiiiiin! ~:D | ||
|
13th Marine
United States344 Posts
| ||
|
Souma
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
| ||
|
dLKnighT
Canada735 Posts
| ||
|
Okiya
France145 Posts
<3<3<3<3 | ||
|
Blasterion
China10272 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|