• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:48
CEST 23:48
KST 06:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8433 users

MarineKing Fan Club - Page 30

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 507 Next
13th Marine
Profile Joined January 2011
United States344 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 02:40:56
April 06 2011 02:40 GMT
#581
On April 06 2011 10:39 Pewt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 10:30 Mataza wrote:
It was awesome to see MC go "I just do the death Voidray push, no one can hold this"
Then MKP remembered he is the king of Marines and just held it.
After that MC was just mentally broken. Totally awesome.

There should actually be a MKP guide to counters like the one for Mondragon. That would be so hilarious.
Zealot - Marines
Stalker - Marines
Sentry - Marines
Dark templar - Marines
High templar - Marines
Immortal - Marines
Colossus - Vikings
Voidray - Marines
Carrier - Marines
Mothership - Marines

There was one of these (referring to Zerg, though) when he first showcased his Marine heavy micro based play in GSL2. Hell, /r/starcraft was pretty much purely stuff like this at the time.

Good stuff. The Inception one is under Memes in the OP. :D
On April 06 2011 11:35 FallDownMarigold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 11:31 JunkkaGom wrote:
This calls for celebration. I was very moved yesterday. If MKP wins the final I might even make a speech.


Please do. I think he will win. Every series I watch, he wins. I'll be sure to actually catch this final, and he will win.

Seconded.
Bomber | BoxeR | Dear | Flash | fOrGG | HerO | INnoVation | Jaedong | Life | MarineKing | Maru | MMA | MVP | NaDa | Polt | Taeja
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
April 06 2011 04:35 GMT
#582
[image loading]
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
April 06 2011 07:14 GMT
#583
On April 06 2011 11:31 JunkkaGom wrote:
This calls for celebration. I was very moved yesterday. If MKP wins the final I might even make a speech.


Spread the words!! Now everyone who's still confused about whom to root for will know they have to cheer for MKP so that we can have another epic speech

I've always been rooting for him already though <3
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
WinterNightz
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States111 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 08:00:38
April 06 2011 07:54 GMT
#584
I BELIIIIEEEEEEEVE!!!

Seriously, every time liquibets come up, I think, "little foxer, I love you, but you are going to get smashed so hard." And every time that he wins, I get chills all over, 'cause this guy pushed so hard to make it work and show everyone else he wasn't no scrub. And whenever he loses, I see him crying and holding his head and think, "NO! DON'T LOSE HEART! YOU ARE MARINE KING! YOU CAN BE THE BEST!".

It's like frickin' Naruto or something. Srsly.
Marine King, you are a hero. Now get a twitter so I can tell you that for reals.

edit: nvm about the cheerful, found it.
sqrt
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1210 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-06 10:37:21
April 06 2011 10:36 GMT
#585
Ok, OP updated.

New people added to the fan wall.
Added BO list, hope we can put a little more build orders out there, I'm sure MK uses at least three.
New pictures added as well, I also broke the pictures in 2 batches for convenience.
Facebook fanpage added as well.

P.S. If I missed your name for the fanwall, do PM me about it.
@
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
April 06 2011 12:16 GMT
#586
On April 06 2011 16:54 WinterNightz wrote:
I BELIIIIEEEEEEEVE!!!

Seriously, every time liquibets come up, I think, "little foxer, I love you, but you are going to get smashed so hard." And every time that he wins, I get chills all over, 'cause this guy pushed so hard to make it work and show everyone else he wasn't no scrub. And whenever he loses, I see him crying and holding his head and think, "NO! DON'T LOSE HEART! YOU ARE MARINE KING! YOU CAN BE THE BEST!".

It's like frickin' Naruto or something. Srsly.
Marine King, you are a hero. Now get a twitter so I can tell you that for reals.

edit: nvm about the cheerful, found it.


Noooo not Naruto I hate that series ><
But I know what you mean. I got interested in him at first because of his in-booth eyes and the way he entered the scene. He gave the feeling of an awesome protagonist (Yes I got serious nerd chills) And I know I wasn't wrong :D He's getting more and more awesome, even the relationships around him are interesting :3
Actually Foxer and the pro scene in general remind me of "Hikaru no Go" <3 I freaking love that manga and it's scary how much you can relate the two things ^^
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
Geolich
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia375 Posts
April 06 2011 13:26 GMT
#587
plz sign me up asap. my favourite player by far - i still think that game vs kyrix on shakuras, where the marines just did not stop coming all game long, is my all time favourite game thus far.

mkp fighting~!~!!!!!
MarineKingPrime!
haruk
Profile Joined November 2010
216 Posts
April 06 2011 13:36 GMT
#588
On April 06 2011 11:24 Parcelleus wrote:
For all the folks who harp on about his 2nd places, lol.

2nd place is nothing to be ashamed of.

gosu MKP !! :D


Exactly! And against the much touted Kratos Protoss, too. Although some people are saying MC didn't bring his A game the fact remains that those last 3 games were fantastic! Honestly, I thought he was dead in game 3. And that final clash in game 5 with MC's 5 collosi, I thought he was going to lose that.

He got 2nd, he beat MC. He's got lots of money! As long as he puts up a good fight vs mvp it should be okay.
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
April 06 2011 13:36 GMT
#589
On April 06 2011 19:36 sqrt wrote:
Ok, OP updated.

New people added to the fan wall.
Added BO list, hope we can put a little more build orders out there, I'm sure MK uses at least three.
New pictures added as well, I also broke the pictures in 2 batches for convenience.
Facebook fanpage added as well.

P.S. If I missed your name for the fanwall, do PM me about it.


Thanks for keeping it updated, so many of these lose the OP as time goes on.
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
haruk
Profile Joined November 2010
216 Posts
April 06 2011 13:38 GMT
#590
On April 06 2011 21:16 Akamiri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 16:54 WinterNightz wrote:
I BELIIIIEEEEEEEVE!!!

Seriously, every time liquibets come up, I think, "little foxer, I love you, but you are going to get smashed so hard." And every time that he wins, I get chills all over, 'cause this guy pushed so hard to make it work and show everyone else he wasn't no scrub. And whenever he loses, I see him crying and holding his head and think, "NO! DON'T LOSE HEART! YOU ARE MARINE KING! YOU CAN BE THE BEST!".

It's like frickin' Naruto or something. Srsly.
Marine King, you are a hero. Now get a twitter so I can tell you that for reals.

edit: nvm about the cheerful, found it.


Noooo not Naruto I hate that series ><
But I know what you mean. I got interested in him at first because of his in-booth eyes and the way he entered the scene. He gave the feeling of an awesome protagonist (Yes I got serious nerd chills) And I know I wasn't wrong :D He's getting more and more awesome, even the relationships around him are interesting :3
Actually Foxer and the pro scene in general remind me of "Hikaru no Go" <3 I freaking love that manga and it's scary how much you can relate the two things ^^


Omg! I thought I was the only one. Lololololol.
mvp-touya
mkp-shindou
mc-ochi
THM
Profile Joined November 2010
Bulgaria1131 Posts
April 06 2011 14:14 GMT
#591
On April 06 2011 11:31 JunkkaGom wrote:
This calls for celebration. I was very moved yesterday. If MKP wins the final I might even make a speech.


You definitely should!!! I'm not sure if Foxer will win, but I will be jumping around in joy if he does ;]
haruk
Profile Joined November 2010
216 Posts
April 06 2011 14:15 GMT
#592
btw, wasn't there a bnet ladder list/rank for the world (just before they reset the stats) where 1 and 2 was both mkp and 3 was the prime smurf account? i tried looking for it but i havn't had much luck.
Juffalo
Profile Joined August 2010
United States155 Posts
April 06 2011 14:24 GMT
#593
Here's to hoping he'll give MVP a good run for his money in the finals this time.
dunc
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands1105 Posts
April 06 2011 14:26 GMT
#594
On April 06 2011 23:15 haruk wrote:
btw, wasn't there a bnet ladder list/rank for the world (just before they reset the stats) where 1 and 2 was both mkp and 3 was the prime smurf account? i tried looking for it but i havn't had much luck.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=204875#1
haruk
Profile Joined November 2010
216 Posts
April 06 2011 14:35 GMT
#595
On April 06 2011 23:26 dunc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 23:15 haruk wrote:
btw, wasn't there a bnet ladder list/rank for the world (just before they reset the stats) where 1 and 2 was both mkp and 3 was the prime smurf account? i tried looking for it but i havn't had much luck.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=204875#1


thanks. maybe sqrt could add a link on the op. i started looking for it cause someone on the gomtv forums was saying he wasn't any good. lol.
kanix
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden67 Posts
April 06 2011 14:46 GMT
#596
Sign me in i really hope he can win the Worldfinals
To The Extreme!
dunc
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands1105 Posts
April 06 2011 14:48 GMT
#597
People always hate on him and I don't know why, he revolutionized both TvZ and TvT, has most likely the best micro/decisionmaking in the world and is definitely in the top3 player list in the world. Only players I see maybe being better than him are mvp/MC but when MKP is playing to his full potentional he's easily on their level.

On top of that he's always so humble and nice in his interviews, along with not doing any cocky ceremonies and always delivering entertaining games. But hey, people always need someone to hate on and it seems in sc2 you get liked more when you act like a childish idiot crying about balance and flaming other people because the Desperate Housewife generation loves drama.

MarineKing best sc2 pro!
Betalump
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States109 Posts
April 06 2011 14:51 GMT
#598
I didn't get added to his fan list?
( bush
Profile Joined April 2011
321 Posts
April 06 2011 14:59 GMT
#599
MKP <3
oo
juiceyjaE
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2 Posts
April 06 2011 15:06 GMT
#600
"Weeds Garden" lol classicc
Prior proper planning prevents piss poor performance..
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 507 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O126
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason133
BRAT_OK 58
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1086
ZZZero.O 126
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
JimRising 583
Counter-Strike
Fnx 925
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6128
Other Games
summit1g8643
FrodaN3119
B2W.Neo641
KnowMe261
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1398
BasetradeTV273
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• blackmanpl 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1191
• Shiphtur197
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 12m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 12m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 12m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.