• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:24
CEST 09:24
KST 16:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9313 users

MarineKing Fan Club - Page 28

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 507 Next
Agiz
Profile Joined February 2010
Iceland28 Posts
April 05 2011 17:39 GMT
#541
Just saw the MKP vs MC games and i am amazed at how he pulled off this win, such an awesome player and it doesn't hurt that he took out that bully MC either .
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
April 05 2011 17:44 GMT
#542
On April 06 2011 02:04 Okiya wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 01:58 Akamiri wrote:
So cute!! When was this taken?

Just an hyphothesis... but FXOpen????


FXOpens are currently online events, Moonglade is just on the team so repping with the shirt =p. I'd guess it's from the Code A qualifiers personally (whether March or May I dunno, Glade has obviously been there for both but I think the other guy is from VT (?) and I can't remember when they left ^^). I love how it looks like they are lifting him up a bit haha.

Just rewatched the VODs from today, so exciting. I think I'm going to try one rax expand like that last game for a bit too vs Toss.
Dragonite.
Profile Joined March 2011
Japan62 Posts
April 05 2011 17:56 GMT
#543
Woah...saw his games and I gotta say...mkp is pretty hot 囧
Sign me up pls!
JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-05 19:47:17
April 05 2011 18:26 GMT
#544
I think it's possible to replicate his hoodie here:

http://www.customink.com/designs/mkphoodie/cwm0-000h-w8vm/social?cm_cat=google&cm_ite=mkphoodie&cm_pla=share&cm_ven=social

[image loading]

That was my design on customink. I chose his name, but I could switch that back to "Weeds Garden" if people want it. The only caveat is that because this is a custom design, they are forcing me to buy 6 at least. If there are 5 other people in this thread who would want this, let me know.
Yargh
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
April 05 2011 18:40 GMT
#545
I would buy that marine king T shirt... but only if it is:

-light baby pink fabric
-shiny sparkly silver crown
-shiny sparkly silver lettering

= bad fuckin' ass
Prey Monkie
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands32 Posts
April 05 2011 18:44 GMT
#546
Wow wow wow MKvsMC epic nerd chills. +1 /sign me up
13th Marine
Profile Joined January 2011
United States344 Posts
April 05 2011 18:45 GMT
#547
Semifinalist interviews are up!

Get ready for the revenge/bromance finals...
[image loading]
Bomber | BoxeR | Dear | Flash | fOrGG | HerO | INnoVation | Jaedong | Life | MarineKing | Maru | MMA | MVP | NaDa | Polt | Taeja
Okiya
Profile Joined November 2010
France145 Posts
April 05 2011 19:30 GMT
#548
On April 06 2011 02:44 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 02:04 Okiya wrote:
On April 06 2011 01:58 Akamiri wrote:
So cute!! When was this taken?

Just an hyphothesis... but FXOpen????


FXOpens are currently online events, Moonglade is just on the team so repping with the shirt =p. I'd guess it's from the Code A qualifiers personally (whether March or May I dunno, Glade has obviously been there for both but I think the other guy is from VT (?) and I can't remember when they left ^^). I love how it looks like they are lifting him up a bit haha.

Just rewatched the VODs from today, so exciting. I think I'm going to try one rax expand like that last game for a bit too vs Toss.

Yeah...sorry so stupid answer... -_-"
Well… we never know…
Forgottenfrog
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States1268 Posts
April 05 2011 19:41 GMT
#549
I hope MarineKing wins the whole thing! I want to see the name OptimusPrime already and it would be well deserve taking out MC in the semifinals and MVP in the finals.
dunc
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands1105 Posts
April 05 2011 19:57 GMT
#550
On April 06 2011 03:26 JinDesu wrote:
I think it's possible to replicate his hoodie here:

http://www.customink.com/designs/mkphoodie/cwm0-000h-w8vm/social?cm_cat=google&cm_ite=mkphoodie&cm_pla=share&cm_ven=social

[image loading]

That was my design on customink. I chose his name, but I could switch that back to "Weeds Garden" if people want it. The only caveat is that because this is a custom design, they are forcing me to buy 6 at least. If there are 5 other people in this thread who would want this, let me know.


Omgggggggggg. That looks amazing with his name on it.

Too bad the site says "CustomInk does not ship outside of the United States or Canada unless the address is an Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO). We will be more than happy to work with you if you are able to obtain an address in one of these locations."

I hate my life, I'll just have to make due with a brown tshirt : (
JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
April 05 2011 19:59 GMT
#551
On April 06 2011 04:57 dunc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 03:26 JinDesu wrote:
I think it's possible to replicate his hoodie here:

http://www.customink.com/designs/mkphoodie/cwm0-000h-w8vm/social?cm_cat=google&cm_ite=mkphoodie&cm_pla=share&cm_ven=social

[image loading]

That was my design on customink. I chose his name, but I could switch that back to "Weeds Garden" if people want it. The only caveat is that because this is a custom design, they are forcing me to buy 6 at least. If there are 5 other people in this thread who would want this, let me know.


Omgggggggggg. That looks amazing with his name on it.

Too bad the site says "CustomInk does not ship outside of the United States or Canada unless the address is an Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO). We will be more than happy to work with you if you are able to obtain an address in one of these locations."

I hate my life, I'll just have to make due with a brown tshirt : (


It's forcing me to buy 6, so if you can suggest the best method to ship to the Netherlands and can cover the cost, I wouldn't mind doing so.

I haven't bought it yet - I would like to know if there are 5 other people willing to split it with me. The base cost is $34 per hoodie, which is actually a pretty good price in my opinion. The shipping is free to me, so if you are in the neighborhood of NYC, I wouldn't mind meeting you and delivering it to you.
Yargh
dunc
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands1105 Posts
April 05 2011 20:03 GMT
#552
On April 06 2011 04:59 JinDesu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 04:57 dunc wrote:
On April 06 2011 03:26 JinDesu wrote:
I think it's possible to replicate his hoodie here:

http://www.customink.com/designs/mkphoodie/cwm0-000h-w8vm/social?cm_cat=google&cm_ite=mkphoodie&cm_pla=share&cm_ven=social

[image loading]

That was my design on customink. I chose his name, but I could switch that back to "Weeds Garden" if people want it. The only caveat is that because this is a custom design, they are forcing me to buy 6 at least. If there are 5 other people in this thread who would want this, let me know.


Omgggggggggg. That looks amazing with his name on it.

Too bad the site says "CustomInk does not ship outside of the United States or Canada unless the address is an Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO). We will be more than happy to work with you if you are able to obtain an address in one of these locations."

I hate my life, I'll just have to make due with a brown tshirt : (


It's forcing me to buy 6, so if you can suggest the best method to ship to the Netherlands and can cover the cost, I wouldn't mind doing so.

I haven't bought it yet - I would like to know if there are 5 other people willing to split it with me. The base cost is $34 per hoodie, which is actually a pretty good price in my opinion. The shipping is free to me, so if you are in the neighborhood of NYC, I wouldn't mind meeting you and delivering it to you.


It would cost like 80 dollars. I love MarineKing but that's abit too much

Thanks anyway though!
JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
April 05 2011 20:07 GMT
#553
On April 06 2011 05:03 dunc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 04:59 JinDesu wrote:
On April 06 2011 04:57 dunc wrote:
On April 06 2011 03:26 JinDesu wrote:
I think it's possible to replicate his hoodie here:

http://www.customink.com/designs/mkphoodie/cwm0-000h-w8vm/social?cm_cat=google&cm_ite=mkphoodie&cm_pla=share&cm_ven=social

[image loading]

That was my design on customink. I chose his name, but I could switch that back to "Weeds Garden" if people want it. The only caveat is that because this is a custom design, they are forcing me to buy 6 at least. If there are 5 other people in this thread who would want this, let me know.


Omgggggggggg. That looks amazing with his name on it.

Too bad the site says "CustomInk does not ship outside of the United States or Canada unless the address is an Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO). We will be more than happy to work with you if you are able to obtain an address in one of these locations."

I hate my life, I'll just have to make due with a brown tshirt : (


It's forcing me to buy 6, so if you can suggest the best method to ship to the Netherlands and can cover the cost, I wouldn't mind doing so.

I haven't bought it yet - I would like to know if there are 5 other people willing to split it with me. The base cost is $34 per hoodie, which is actually a pretty good price in my opinion. The shipping is free to me, so if you are in the neighborhood of NYC, I wouldn't mind meeting you and delivering it to you.


It would cost like 80 dollars. I love MarineKing but that's abit too much

Thanks anyway though!


Yeowch, haha, that would be quite hefty. That really sucks =\
Yargh
Ryuuka
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden87 Posts
April 05 2011 20:08 GMT
#554
Sign me up, didn't even know there was an MKP fanclub!(I'm not too active at the forums) I'm so happy he won today :D :D
BaltA
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Norway849 Posts
April 05 2011 20:11 GMT
#555
WOW! Good job vs MC! I'm really happy!!
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
April 05 2011 20:18 GMT
#556
Such a great series! Way to completely turn it around! This is the time to shine for his games against MVP.
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
April 05 2011 20:22 GMT
#557
On April 06 2011 03:45 13th Marine wrote:
Semifinalist interviews are up!

Get ready for the revenge/bromance finals...
[image loading]


Bromance final FTW!!!!
LOL no matter what pose he does he still looks cute to me :3
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
dunc
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands1105 Posts
April 05 2011 20:25 GMT
#558
On April 06 2011 05:07 JinDesu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 05:03 dunc wrote:
On April 06 2011 04:59 JinDesu wrote:
On April 06 2011 04:57 dunc wrote:
On April 06 2011 03:26 JinDesu wrote:
I think it's possible to replicate his hoodie here:

http://www.customink.com/designs/mkphoodie/cwm0-000h-w8vm/social?cm_cat=google&cm_ite=mkphoodie&cm_pla=share&cm_ven=social

[image loading]

That was my design on customink. I chose his name, but I could switch that back to "Weeds Garden" if people want it. The only caveat is that because this is a custom design, they are forcing me to buy 6 at least. If there are 5 other people in this thread who would want this, let me know.


Omgggggggggg. That looks amazing with his name on it.

Too bad the site says "CustomInk does not ship outside of the United States or Canada unless the address is an Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO). We will be more than happy to work with you if you are able to obtain an address in one of these locations."

I hate my life, I'll just have to make due with a brown tshirt : (


It's forcing me to buy 6, so if you can suggest the best method to ship to the Netherlands and can cover the cost, I wouldn't mind doing so.

I haven't bought it yet - I would like to know if there are 5 other people willing to split it with me. The base cost is $34 per hoodie, which is actually a pretty good price in my opinion. The shipping is free to me, so if you are in the neighborhood of NYC, I wouldn't mind meeting you and delivering it to you.


It would cost like 80 dollars. I love MarineKing but that's abit too much

Thanks anyway though!


Yeowch, haha, that would be quite hefty. That really sucks =\


Yes, damn racist shops!


Also I hope that no matter who wins we'll get to see them hug to cheer eachother up at least. It's so cool to see how the korean pros are so close, don't really have that(from what I've seen) in the foreigner scene outside of teams. At least they're good friends now so I hope not as much pressure is on MarineKing, when he's not choking he's easily as sick as mvp/mc.

He's finally gonna take gold!
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
April 05 2011 20:26 GMT
#559
On April 06 2011 05:25 dunc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 05:07 JinDesu wrote:
On April 06 2011 05:03 dunc wrote:
On April 06 2011 04:59 JinDesu wrote:
On April 06 2011 04:57 dunc wrote:
On April 06 2011 03:26 JinDesu wrote:
I think it's possible to replicate his hoodie here:

http://www.customink.com/designs/mkphoodie/cwm0-000h-w8vm/social?cm_cat=google&cm_ite=mkphoodie&cm_pla=share&cm_ven=social

[image loading]

That was my design on customink. I chose his name, but I could switch that back to "Weeds Garden" if people want it. The only caveat is that because this is a custom design, they are forcing me to buy 6 at least. If there are 5 other people in this thread who would want this, let me know.


Omgggggggggg. That looks amazing with his name on it.

Too bad the site says "CustomInk does not ship outside of the United States or Canada unless the address is an Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO). We will be more than happy to work with you if you are able to obtain an address in one of these locations."

I hate my life, I'll just have to make due with a brown tshirt : (


It's forcing me to buy 6, so if you can suggest the best method to ship to the Netherlands and can cover the cost, I wouldn't mind doing so.

I haven't bought it yet - I would like to know if there are 5 other people willing to split it with me. The base cost is $34 per hoodie, which is actually a pretty good price in my opinion. The shipping is free to me, so if you are in the neighborhood of NYC, I wouldn't mind meeting you and delivering it to you.


It would cost like 80 dollars. I love MarineKing but that's abit too much

Thanks anyway though!


Yeowch, haha, that would be quite hefty. That really sucks =\


Yes, damn racist shops!


Also I hope that no matter who wins we'll get to see them hug to cheer eachother up at least. It's so cool to see how the korean pros are so close, don't really have that(from what I've seen) in the foreigner scene outside of teams. At least they're good friends now so I hope not as much pressure is on MarineKing, when he's not choking he's easily as sick as mvp/mc.

He's finally gonna take gold!


I'm praying and hoping this time he won't get choked up this time. This is his series to win!!
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
haruk
Profile Joined November 2010
216 Posts
April 05 2011 21:28 GMT
#560
On April 06 2011 01:12 Akamiri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2011 00:09 Nineteen_ wrote:
sign me up, ! love him he's really amazing and turtly and he's a cat


Cella's a cat!! MKP is a little fox! :x
'

omg, i just had an image of him as cute little baller spitting fox! <3 <3 <3
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 507 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 338
Hyuk 196
Hyun 90
Shinee 66
Hm[arnc] 51
ZergMaN 22
Killer 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
JimRising 696
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King116
Other Games
summit1g8459
WinterStarcraft508
ArmadaUGS68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream180
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2312
League of Legends
• Rush1408
• Lourlo953
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 37m
INu's Battles
4h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 37m
Replay Cast
15h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.