• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:24
CEST 09:24
KST 16:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9313 users

MarineKing Fan Club - Page 26

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 507 Next
13th Marine
Profile Joined January 2011
United States344 Posts
April 05 2011 12:10 GMT
#501
MKP! I believed.
Bomber | BoxeR | Dear | Flash | fOrGG | HerO | INnoVation | Jaedong | Life | MarineKing | Maru | MMA | MVP | NaDa | Polt | Taeja
Samhax
Profile Joined August 2010
1054 Posts
April 05 2011 12:14 GMT
#502
+ Show Spoiler +
MKP i knew you could do it, and you finally did it. I voted for him in the liquibet. Best of luck for the final.

The Return of the MarineKing!

MKP Fighting!
Patriot.dlk
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Sweden5462 Posts
April 05 2011 12:18 GMT
#503
I was actually hoping for MKP beforehand because I thought it would be interesting to see how he would approach it seeing his failure last time against mvp.

After the first two games I felt I actually didn't want to see that.

After the fifth game I totally want to see it
Tschis
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil1511 Posts
April 05 2011 12:26 GMT
#504
I'm a fan!

add me ;D

//tx
"A coward is not someone that runs from a battle knowing he will lose. A coward is someone who challenges a weak knowing he will win."
kochujang
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany1226 Posts
April 05 2011 12:28 GMT
#505
That was one hell of a comeback! Congratulations, MarineKing!
cdhstarbuck
Profile Joined February 2011
Austria84 Posts
April 05 2011 13:03 GMT
#506
Yeah, MKP! Gj and gl in the finals!
Software is like sex: it's better when it's free
tdt
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3179 Posts
April 05 2011 13:11 GMT
#507
Big fan of both players tonight but that was the most amazing comeback and mental switch I have seen. Congratulations, Foxer!
MC for president
Denizen[9]
Profile Joined July 2010
United States649 Posts
April 05 2011 13:31 GMT
#508
mkp always been my favorite korean, hope he gets second. SC2 kongline now!
Jaedong, Baby | Idra, Marineking, Tester, Nada
antilyon
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Brazil2546 Posts
April 05 2011 13:37 GMT
#509
On April 05 2011 22:31 GobIin wrote:
mkp always been my favorite korean, hope he gets second. SC2 kongline now!


What?!
You want MKP to get 2nd place because he is your favorite korean?
AUGcodon
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada536 Posts
April 05 2011 13:38 GMT
#510
Marineking Hwaiting!!!! Sign me up for the club
2809-8732-2116/ Fighting/ Mienfoo, Tyrogue, Sawk
Denizen[9]
Profile Joined July 2010
United States649 Posts
April 05 2011 13:40 GMT
#511
On April 05 2011 22:37 antilyon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2011 22:31 GobIin wrote:
mkp always been my favorite korean, hope he gets second. SC2 kongline now!


What?!
You want MKP to get 2nd place because he is your favorite korean?


well I would be happier if he won, but i kind of want to start a kong line
Jaedong, Baby | Idra, Marineking, Tester, Nada
sutoraiku
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada70 Posts
April 05 2011 13:50 GMT
#512
I'm in. MKP's facebook fan page if anyone cares http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lee-Jung-Hoon-MarineKingPrimeWE/183785314995582
when it's fire against ice, fire always win.
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
April 05 2011 13:53 GMT
#513
sign me up MKP ur too good
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
Tschis
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil1511 Posts
April 05 2011 13:59 GMT
#514
I just read the MarineQueen story, and I have to say I lol'ed hard at the bitbybit part

I should probably have posted this there, but I'm afraid of bumping the thread =P

So instead I'm just recommend anyone who hasn't read it yet, to do so xD

//tx
"A coward is not someone that runs from a battle knowing he will lose. A coward is someone who challenges a weak knowing he will win."
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
April 05 2011 14:01 GMT
#515
I'm in tears for my little Foxer!! TT^TT... now go.. and WIN!!!!
It's cute how he said his job was to get 2nd, but of course we believe he can do more than that <3<3<3

I'm proud that I've always believed in him!!! :D
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
April 05 2011 14:02 GMT
#516
I believe, so much that I staked my Liquidbets on him =P
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
dunc
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands1105 Posts
April 05 2011 14:03 GMT
#517
If MarineKing wins I'll have to buy http://thehandsomenerd.com/design/59
Reasonable
Profile Joined September 2010
Ukraine1432 Posts
April 05 2011 14:07 GMT
#518
Sign me up! I've been his fan since the second GSL
Blasterion
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
China10272 Posts
April 05 2011 14:11 GMT
#519
[image loading]
I BELIEVED Marineking, you're so good
[TLNY]Mahjong Club Thread
Tschis
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil1511 Posts
April 05 2011 14:23 GMT
#520
On April 05 2011 23:11 Blasterion wrote:
[image loading]
I BELIEVED Marineking, you're so good


Haha! I had the same bets ;DD

I believe in MarineKing!

//tx
"A coward is not someone that runs from a battle knowing he will lose. A coward is someone who challenges a weak knowing he will win."
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 507 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 338
Hyuk 196
Hyun 90
Shinee 66
Hm[arnc] 51
ZergMaN 22
Killer 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
JimRising 696
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King116
Other Games
summit1g8459
WinterStarcraft508
ArmadaUGS68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream180
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2312
League of Legends
• Rush1408
• Lourlo953
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 37m
INu's Battles
4h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 37m
Replay Cast
15h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.