• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:09
CEST 21:09
KST 04:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8044 users

The IdrA Fan Club - Page 1943

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 2897 Next
Personal attacks in this thread will draw a temp ban.
Aocowns
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway6070 Posts
March 25 2012 12:55 GMT
#38841
On March 25 2012 21:49 Xenogears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 21:48 MaNaVoId wrote:
On March 25 2012 21:34 Xenogears wrote:
On March 25 2012 21:27 Fortii wrote:
On March 25 2012 20:07 Incognoto wrote:
So for those of you unhappy with me calling Polt cheesy, hear me out.

First of all I'm a little biased against Polt, ever since he said Jinro got lucky.. so I guess I'm sort of an Polt anti-fan (which is something I'm not actually proud of, anti-fans are really stupid). Basically I don't like his style of play. I mean, take the series against Idra. I didn't see the first game but going up to 4 rax that early is all-in-ish and abusive, which is quite similar to what happened in the second game where he went for the elevator Marine/Hellion thing. I mean, yeah it's effective, but the games are shit compared to a good macro game. Idra defended poorly, of that there's no doubt, but I would really have preferred to see macro games or something better, like DRG vs JYP.

Heck, Polt might be a good player but if he wants people (or at least me) to respect and/or enjoy his play then it would be nice to see something a little less abusive. That said, Idra should have defended that way better than what he did, so I guess I can't really blame Polt..


Either way, though Idra's MLG run could have been better, it could also have been a lot worse so I'm honestly pretty happy that things didn't turn out uglier than what they did.



totally agree to that. and sadly a lot of korean terrans play that way. thats why i dont enjoy watching them.


Lol... You guys are just stupid.
There is nothing wrong with applying some pressure while macro-ing.
If the Terran does not apply pression early game, he just cannot win any game...


ever heard of turtling mech deathball?


No. Thanks for participating.

What's your problem, Xeno?
I'm a salt-lord and hater of mech and ForGG, don't take me seriously, it's just my salt-humour speaking i swear. |KadaverBB best TL gaoler| |~IdrA's #1 fan~| SetGuitarsToKill and Duckk are my martyr heroes |
AluXez
Profile Joined January 2011
Norway51 Posts
March 25 2012 13:13 GMT
#38842
On March 25 2012 20:07 Incognoto wrote:
So for those of you unhappy with me calling Polt cheesy, hear me out.

First of all I'm a little biased against Polt, ever since he said Jinro got lucky.. so I guess I'm sort of an Polt anti-fan (which is something I'm not actually proud of, anti-fans are really stupid). Basically I don't like his style of play. I mean, take the series against Idra. I didn't see the first game but going up to 4 rax that early is all-in-ish and abusive, which is quite similar to what happened in the second game where he went for the elevator Marine/Hellion thing. I mean, yeah it's effective, but the games are shit compared to a good macro game. Idra defended poorly, of that there's no doubt, but I would really have preferred to see macro games or something better, like DRG vs JYP.

Heck, Polt might be a good player but if he wants people (or at least me) to respect and/or enjoy his play then it would be nice to see something a little less abusive. That said, Idra should have defended that way better than what he did, so I guess I can't really blame Polt..


Either way, though Idra's MLG run could have been better, it could also have been a lot worse so I'm honestly pretty happy that things didn't turn out uglier than what they did.
If you want idra to play macro games against polt, he will first have to get to the later stages of the game without dying.
I am the walrus
Jinsho
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom3101 Posts
March 25 2012 13:15 GMT
#38843
His problem is that he is replying to someone who said he doesn't enjoy watching Terrans use a particular style. By that he started a stupid argument over a personal opinion, and sadly people are actually replying to it. Stop doing that. You'll be dumber in the end.
Sub40APM
Profile Joined August 2010
6336 Posts
March 25 2012 13:16 GMT
#38844
Well I am surprised there isnt more "Idra > Stephano" stuff in here.
Delial
Profile Joined January 2011
Poland217 Posts
March 25 2012 13:30 GMT
#38845
So what Idra will be doing for next 12 days, before IPL? Any other significant games?
AluXez
Profile Joined January 2011
Norway51 Posts
March 25 2012 13:43 GMT
#38846
On March 25 2012 22:16 Sub40APM wrote:
Well I am surprised there isnt more "Idra > Stephano" stuff in here.

why would there be? They both got knocked out by polt. Idra lost 2-0, stephano 2-1.
I am the walrus
PandaMonk
Profile Joined June 2011
United States300 Posts
March 25 2012 13:52 GMT
#38847
Plot plays very risky. The first game he played a style that relied on idra not scouting and not going muta ling bane. 2 port banshees gets destroyed by mutas and scouting. He is very good at denying scouting though. The second game, his build is very risky vs things like roach bane all in as he goes for very fast medivacs and 3rd base, the attack/pressure has no combat shields so his rinse are extremely vulnerable to banelings. Risky play by polt, but very well chosen. I hope IdrA does beter next time, he, just a few months ago beat terranes on polt's level. I think Idra can do it again. gOGO Idra next tiurnament!
Delial
Profile Joined January 2011
Poland217 Posts
March 25 2012 14:35 GMT
#38848
Wtf, Socke winning over Puma and Demu o_O
ThatGuy89
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1968 Posts
March 25 2012 14:37 GMT
#38849
On March 25 2012 23:35 Delial wrote:
Wtf, Socke winning over Puma and Demu o_O

wrong thread dude, you want the LR thread
coddan
Profile Joined May 2010
Estonia890 Posts
March 25 2012 14:46 GMT
#38850
On March 25 2012 22:43 AluXez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 22:16 Sub40APM wrote:
Well I am surprised there isnt more "Idra > Stephano" stuff in here.

why would there be? They both got knocked out by polt. Idra lost 2-0, stephano 2-1.

That's not right, Stephano was knocked out 2-1 by Inori, who idra then beat.
Spec
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Taiwan931 Posts
March 25 2012 15:04 GMT
#38851
Why is idra vs JYP now. is this replay of yestaday or is idra having show match?
Eye for an eye make the world go blind - Gandhi
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
March 25 2012 15:10 GMT
#38852
i'd imagine it is a replay
Vandrad
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany951 Posts
March 25 2012 15:33 GMT
#38853
wow Stephano gets beaten by a Protoss and then Idra beats this Protoss .... what an upset
And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
T0F4sT
Profile Joined September 2011
Netherlands317 Posts
March 25 2012 15:48 GMT
#38854
On March 25 2012 22:16 Sub40APM wrote:
Well I am surprised there isnt more "Idra > Stephano" stuff in here.



Most IdrA fans(the real ones) aren't that retarded
EGdoto #dealwithit
NEOtheONE
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2233 Posts
March 25 2012 15:50 GMT
#38855
On March 25 2012 21:16 Denzil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2012 20:07 Incognoto wrote:
So for those of you unhappy with me calling Polt cheesy, hear me out.

First of all I'm a little biased against Polt, ever since he said Jinro got lucky.. so I guess I'm sort of an Polt anti-fan (which is something I'm not actually proud of, anti-fans are really stupid). Basically I don't like his style of play. I mean, take the series against Idra. I didn't see the first game but going up to 4 rax that early is all-in-ish and abusive,



your argument just became invalid


Match length 6:54. If it wasn't an all-in, then I must be crazy. Any time a game ends that early it either involved some type of all-in/ridiculously aggressive build or cheese.
Abstracts, the too long didn't read of the educated world.
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
March 25 2012 15:58 GMT
#38856
On March 25 2012 22:30 Delial wrote:
So what Idra will be doing for next 12 days, before IPL? Any other significant games?

he has a Bo3 against MVP in the iron squid that was played an unkown time ago and casted live today i think or some time this week
KingOfKangTheHee
Profile Joined April 2011
39 Posts
March 25 2012 16:01 GMT
#38857
us 3 when we watch idra
[image loading]
KvltMan
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Sweden1609 Posts
March 25 2012 16:03 GMT
#38858
Well, DeMu said that IdrA took the loss against JYP pretty well, and hopefully he stays in the house with the rest of EG and can train his ZvP a lot.
Get crunk
VashTS
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1675 Posts
March 25 2012 17:03 GMT
#38859
Well that's good. =)
VashTS; 330; Random -- Ranked #9 Pokemon Video Game Player in the World in 2009
Kira__
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden2672 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 17:05:32
March 25 2012 17:05 GMT
#38860
I wouldn't be too disheartened if I was Idra, zerg are a bit lost in the current metagame, and it has shown at this event. Only two zergs in the top12.

Hopefully we can come up with some new shit for ipl :p
The truth is, Yagami-kun, I suspect that you may in fact be Kira.
Prev 1 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 2897 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23925
Mini 395
Hyuk 156
firebathero 120
ggaemo 119
Dewaltoss 117
ZZZero.O 27
ToSsGirL 25
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7144
febbydoto22
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3593
Khaldor1365
crisheroes1098
Liquid`Hasu802
Other Games
FrodaN2817
fl0m919
Beastyqt905
KnowMe458
mouzStarbuck293
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King52
Trikslyr43
Chillindude17
summit1g0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1102
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 100
• StrangeGG 43
• Adnapsc2 20
• LUISG 9
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8203
• WagamamaTV485
Other Games
• imaqtpie954
• Shiphtur296
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 52m
INu's Battles
16h 52m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 52m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 52m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.