• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:13
CEST 20:13
KST 03:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8939 users

Korean Music Discussion - Page 2012

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 5787 Next
To ensure this thread won't be closed, you must adhere to several a number of simple rules;
  • Please use spoilers when quoting a post with pictures and/or videos.
  • When posting large quantities of media (pictures or videos), please begin spoilering after the first piece. Grouping related videos in the same spoilers & labeling is recommended.
  • No reposting of old material unless justified
  • Posting any material with little or no relevent discussion accompanying it
  • No passion-induced flaming of each other because 'x said y sucked' etc.
  • Keep the expression hate of music individuals/groups to a minimal level
  • No 'pagetopping' in any form whatsoever, as it constitutes spam equal to posts similar to 'first'.
  • No vulgar fan fics or wet dream stories. It is creepy, weird, and it dehumanizes the people who you are here to celebrate/discuss.
  • Normal posting standards that you find throughout the rest of the site still apply and will be enforced more strictly from here forward (2012/03/11)

Due to the poor nature of this thread in the past, temporary two-day bans will occur more than often if people slip up.
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
December 03 2011 18:50 GMT
#40221
On December 04 2011 03:48 Purpl3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 03:02 Fawkes wrote:
I need to fill the void left by Moon.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler +

Old but still!


Lalalala.

Except you don't. After watching last nights MuCore that XCross and Ma Boy pt 2 are starting to grow on me.>.> What surprised me was B1A4 going on after Secret. They seem to be getting bigger.

Yeah, I honestly thought all these new boy groups flopped...guess not
unichan
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States4223 Posts
December 03 2011 18:52 GMT
#40222
oh nuh uh everyone i know likes block b
:)
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
December 03 2011 18:58 GMT
#40223
As I said it's a product of this thread never discussing any boy bands except Big Bang and 2pm, so I have no idea what's popular on the boy band side.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
December 03 2011 19:01 GMT
#40224
'cause most of their songs suck.

I only listen to 0-2 songs from the majority of boy bands.
twitch.tv/cratonz
unichan
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States4223 Posts
December 03 2011 19:03 GMT
#40225
[image loading]
dis watermarked gif. eunjung lip licking mmm
:)
chenchen
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1136 Posts
December 03 2011 19:04 GMT
#40226
AA best boy band debut 2011 . . . =D =D

Catchy song and they even produced and choreographed it!!! (supposedly. I don't trust everything I read)

Block B's too ghetto for me. Kpop idols and ghetto don't mix well for me. What's the point of identifying with the urban struggle for expression if you're not even from the hood?
powerade = dragoon blood
Fawkes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada1935 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 19:05:06
December 03 2011 19:04 GMT
#40227
I shall go and train the mountains with Moonwrath and I shall return.

I felt like the picture was too big to not spoiler It was huge on my screen.
Taeyeon ~ Jennie ~ Seulgi ~ Irene @Fawkes711
Purpl3
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1067 Posts
December 03 2011 19:06 GMT
#40228
On December 04 2011 03:52 unichan wrote:
oh nuh uh everyone i know likes block b

That's cause Block B is the shit. I really like their songs.

On December 04 2011 04:04 chenchen wrote:
Block B's too ghetto for me. Kpop idols and ghetto don't mix well for me. What's the point of identifying with the urban struggle for expression if you're not even from the hood?


There's nothing that says ghetto about Block B unless you listen to Zico's Mixtapes from predebut.
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
December 03 2011 19:09 GMT
#40229
On December 04 2011 04:04 chenchen wrote:
AA best boy band debut 2011 . . . =D =D

Catchy song and they even produced and choreographed it!!! (supposedly. I don't trust everything I read)

Block B's too ghetto for me. Kpop idols and ghetto don't mix well for me. What's the point of identifying with the urban struggle for expression if you're not even from the hood?

Cause being ghetto makes you that $$$

I actually kinda like Block B as well, Zico's feature in Hyuna's song was decent.
Waterhaak
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Netherlands525 Posts
December 03 2011 19:11 GMT
#40230
On December 04 2011 04:01 Craton wrote:
'cause most of their songs suck.

I only listen to 0-2 songs from the majority of boy bands.

Music wise I totally disagree, I think most of the boy bands are far better than most girl groups. They just aren't that interesting for obvious reasons :S. Infinite is pretty good.
버섯보다 빛나는
unichan
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States4223 Posts
December 03 2011 19:12 GMT
#40231
On December 04 2011 04:11 Waterhaak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 04:01 Craton wrote:
'cause most of their songs suck.

I only listen to 0-2 songs from the majority of boy bands.

Music wise I totally disagree, I think most of the boy bands are far better than most girl groups. They just aren't that interesting for obvious reasons :S. Infinite is pretty good.

you mean interesting to us
from what i can get watching their perfs boy bands are trained better than girl groups, have less deadweights/qris, have better overall voice/dancer quality in general... but we've gone over this before, haven't we~
:)
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
December 03 2011 19:13 GMT
#40232
On December 04 2011 04:11 Waterhaak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 04:01 Craton wrote:
'cause most of their songs suck.

I only listen to 0-2 songs from the majority of boy bands.

Music wise I totally disagree, I think most of the boy bands are far better than most girl groups. They just aren't that interesting for obvious reasons :S. Infinite is pretty good.

I think it's somewhere in between, I don't like groups like U-KISS or Infinite but I do like Big Bang, 2pm/am, Block B, etc. They got pretty much the same amount of good songs as girl groups, but without the attractiveness.
chiwawa
Profile Joined April 2011
330 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 19:14:48
December 03 2011 19:13 GMT
#40233
On December 04 2011 04:09 DystopiaX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 04:04 chenchen wrote:
AA best boy band debut 2011 . . . =D =D

Catchy song and they even produced and choreographed it!!! (supposedly. I don't trust everything I read)

Block B's too ghetto for me. Kpop idols and ghetto don't mix well for me. What's the point of identifying with the urban struggle for expression if you're not even from the hood?

Cause being ghetto makes you that $$$

I actually kinda like Block B as well, Zico's feature in Hyuna's song was decent.

You mean Hyuna's feature in Zico's song but they messed up the order? Same thing with A Bitter Day that G.Na is featured on but sang more than Hyuna.

Regarding boy groups, Beast and Infinite are probably the only 2 I listen to together with Big Bang.

edit: surprised by the lack of love for Beast here regarding boy groups. they are far superior Ukiss and other groups.
시카
unichan
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States4223 Posts
December 03 2011 19:16 GMT
#40234
On December 04 2011 04:13 Maekju wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 04:09 DystopiaX wrote:
On December 04 2011 04:04 chenchen wrote:
AA best boy band debut 2011 . . . =D =D

Catchy song and they even produced and choreographed it!!! (supposedly. I don't trust everything I read)

Block B's too ghetto for me. Kpop idols and ghetto don't mix well for me. What's the point of identifying with the urban struggle for expression if you're not even from the hood?

Cause being ghetto makes you that $$$

I actually kinda like Block B as well, Zico's feature in Hyuna's song was decent.

You mean Hyuna's feature in Zico's song but they messed up the order? Same thing with A Bitter Day that G.Na is featured on but sang more than Hyuna.

Regarding boy groups, Beast and Infinite are probably the only 2 I listen to together with Big Bang.

edit: surprised by the lack of love for Beast here regarding boy groups. they are far superior Ukiss and other groups.

trust me everyone lubs feection
:)
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
December 03 2011 19:17 GMT
#40235
On December 04 2011 04:13 Maekju wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 04:09 DystopiaX wrote:
On December 04 2011 04:04 chenchen wrote:
AA best boy band debut 2011 . . . =D =D

Catchy song and they even produced and choreographed it!!! (supposedly. I don't trust everything I read)

Block B's too ghetto for me. Kpop idols and ghetto don't mix well for me. What's the point of identifying with the urban struggle for expression if you're not even from the hood?

Cause being ghetto makes you that $$$

I actually kinda like Block B as well, Zico's feature in Hyuna's song was decent.

You mean Hyuna's feature in Zico's song but they messed up the order? Same thing with A Bitter Day that G.Na is featured on but sang more than Hyuna.

Regarding boy groups, Beast and Infinite are probably the only 2 I listen to together with Big Bang.

edit: surprised by the lack of love for Beast here regarding boy groups. they are far superior Ukiss and other groups.

Nah dude when B2ST was promoting there were no haters, but since they haven't done anything yet and we don't talk about how hot they are they haven't been mentioned lately. Fiction was pretty much universally loved here.
unichan
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States4223 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 19:24:11
December 03 2011 19:20 GMT
#40236
I thought this u-kiss song would be up da alley of you guys here, but I guess not.
+ Show Spoiler +

I lubbed neverland + someday too though.

On December 04 2011 04:21 Purpl3 wrote:
Edit: Unichan, that's like the only U-Kiss song I like.

haha okay, that's what i expected then.

ps i was looking up infinite for fun and found them performing tell me and gee
...
:)
LlOoKkIi
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Korea (South)473 Posts
December 03 2011 19:20 GMT
#40237
On December 04 2011 04:04 chenchen wrote:
AA best boy band debut 2011 . . . =D =D

Catchy song and they even produced and choreographed it!!! (supposedly. I don't trust everything I read)



Yeah AA is one of my favourite male groups right now, their debut song is so catchy!

I always thought b1a4 was pretty decent, better than most boy bands but then again I dont follow male groups that much
Korean Highschool Exchange Student. Apink's Eunji #1
Purpl3
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1067 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 19:21:54
December 03 2011 19:21 GMT
#40238
On December 04 2011 04:13 Maekju wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2011 04:09 DystopiaX wrote:
On December 04 2011 04:04 chenchen wrote:
AA best boy band debut 2011 . . . =D =D

Catchy song and they even produced and choreographed it!!! (supposedly. I don't trust everything I read)

Block B's too ghetto for me. Kpop idols and ghetto don't mix well for me. What's the point of identifying with the urban struggle for expression if you're not even from the hood?

Cause being ghetto makes you that $$$

I actually kinda like Block B as well, Zico's feature in Hyuna's song was decent.

You mean Hyuna's feature in Zico's song but they messed up the order? Same thing with A Bitter Day that G.Na is featured on but sang more than Hyuna.

Regarding boy groups, Beast and Infinite are probably the only 2 I listen to together with Big Bang.

edit: surprised by the lack of love for Beast here regarding boy groups. they are far superior Ukiss and other groups.

Personally I would of rather have Dok2 perform with her than Zico because I liked the original version better. And I'm not a huge fan of Beast, but Inpinite supa gud.

Edit: Unichan, that's like the only U-Kiss song I like.
Waterhaak
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Netherlands525 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-03 19:30:12
December 03 2011 19:29 GMT
#40239
I notice I never heard anyone mention SS501, no one likes them or everyone just forgot about them? They also had that silly guy that did that starcraft show, that was fun
@uni yeah I mean to the people in this thread, and guys in general.
버섯보다 빛나는
Onox
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1072 Posts
December 03 2011 19:41 GMT
#40240
I like ss501. I'm sure many do, just they aren't doing anything. @_@
Prev 1 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 5787 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 536
ProTech162
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22242
Calm 3881
Mini 345
Mind 88
910 79
Free 54
Trap 37
Aegong 32
soO 29
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7430
XaKoH 455
canceldota16
Counter-Strike
fl0m5189
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2838
Other Games
singsing2022
FrodaN871
Beastyqt632
B2W.Neo563
mouzStarbuck303
Livibee186
Liquid`Hasu168
C9.Mang0160
Khaldor150
Trikslyr125
RotterdaM123
KnowMe90
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 26
MindelVK10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 15
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2216
Other Games
• Shiphtur809
• imaqtpie628
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 47m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 47m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.