• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:54
CEST 05:54
KST 12:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8194 users

Anime Discussion Thread - Page 6200

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6198 6199 6200 6201 6202 6486 Next
If you come in here looking for "anime recommendations" then please refer to this chart before posting: Anime Recommendations (as of may 2014). We also have an IRC channel called #tladt where we all hang out. The channel is on Rizon, not QuakeNet! Feel free to check it out. TLADT discord is Discord.gg

For currently airing anime, please see Anichart.net
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 28 2017 18:57 GMT
#123981


so true
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
December 28 2017 19:43 GMT
#123982
On December 29 2017 01:06 Toadesstern wrote:
new category for Sent:

Best Robot 2017:


(timestamped, but it's in japanese with german subtitles... and takes roughly 1:20 until you actually see her but shit is hilarious if you understand it!)

Also Sent, you also watched that Robot show that had Takahashi Rie voice the MC, right?

Not off the top of my head, what was it called?
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
December 28 2017 19:51 GMT
#123983
On December 29 2017 00:11 Elem wrote:
'Elem Toad Award' for Most Overrated Anime of 2017
Like, half of the universe is gonna kill me and Nagi is gonna be whiny for at least a couple of weeks but Kobayashi-san Chi no Maidragon was hella overrated tbh. It was pretty decent, but since it's KyoAni it gets more than it deserves. I also do not approve of having a dragon waifu.

why should i care what you like/think overrated?
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Elem
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden4717 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-28 19:56:00
December 28 2017 19:54 GMT
#123984
On December 29 2017 00:38 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2017 00:11 Elem wrote:
[...]
Best ED of 2017

Honestly I do not remember many EDs from this year.[...]


wat? Rip TrySail...

your pick is good though. I liked that a lot as well. Not just the music but the visuals for that ED were really great as well. Nothing amazingly outstanding in "omg how did they even do that" or anything like that but it fit so perfectly.

Funnily enough I really can't stand the OP1 from s2 that you picked for best OP. The OP (from a visuals pov) is decent but nothing great imo and the song itself I really can't deal with...

Adrenaline is like good, but there is better as far as TrySail goes, lol. And I'm not very suprised that you don't like that song, her voice definitively isn't for everyone.

On December 29 2017 04:51 Nagisama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2017 00:11 Elem wrote:
'Elem Toad Award' for Most Overrated Anime of 2017
Like, half of the universe is gonna kill me and Nagi is gonna be whiny for at least a couple of weeks but Kobayashi-san Chi no Maidragon was hella overrated tbh. It was pretty decent, but since it's KyoAni it gets more than it deserves. I also do not approve of having a dragon waifu.

why should i care what you like/think overrated?

Because like all of us, you care too much about unnecessary things. <3
#freeshauni
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
December 28 2017 20:19 GMT
#123985
On December 29 2017 03:57 Toadesstern wrote:
https://youtu.be/uQZR4zmJDhg?t=2m38s

so true


Gigguk is still an arse
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
December 28 2017 21:56 GMT
#123986
On December 29 2017 04:54 Elem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2017 00:38 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 29 2017 00:11 Elem wrote:
[...]
Best ED of 2017

Honestly I do not remember many EDs from this year.[...]


wat? Rip TrySail...

your pick is good though. I liked that a lot as well. Not just the music but the visuals for that ED were really great as well. Nothing amazingly outstanding in "omg how did they even do that" or anything like that but it fit so perfectly.

Funnily enough I really can't stand the OP1 from s2 that you picked for best OP. The OP (from a visuals pov) is decent but nothing great imo and the song itself I really can't deal with...

Adrenaline is like good, but there is better as far as TrySail goes, lol. And I'm not very suprised that you don't like that song, her voice definitively isn't for everyone.

Show nested quote +
On December 29 2017 04:51 Nagisama wrote:
On December 29 2017 00:11 Elem wrote:
'Elem Toad Award' for Most Overrated Anime of 2017
Like, half of the universe is gonna kill me and Nagi is gonna be whiny for at least a couple of weeks but Kobayashi-san Chi no Maidragon was hella overrated tbh. It was pretty decent, but since it's KyoAni it gets more than it deserves. I also do not approve of having a dragon waifu.

why should i care what you like/think overrated?

Because like all of us, you care too much about unnecessary things. <3

I'm past that now. I don't care what you like.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
IceHism
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1903 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-29 00:34:40
December 29 2017 00:34 GMT
#123987
On December 29 2017 05:19 ragz_gt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2017 03:57 Toadesstern wrote:
https://youtu.be/uQZR4zmJDhg?t=2m38s

so true


Gigguk is still an arse


Name an aniyoutuber that isn't an arse. No gigguk, digibro, or mother's basement.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-29 00:36:20
December 29 2017 00:35 GMT
#123988
On December 29 2017 06:56 Nagisama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2017 04:54 Elem wrote:
On December 29 2017 00:38 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 29 2017 00:11 Elem wrote:
[...]
Best ED of 2017

Honestly I do not remember many EDs from this year.[...]


wat? Rip TrySail...

your pick is good though. I liked that a lot as well. Not just the music but the visuals for that ED were really great as well. Nothing amazingly outstanding in "omg how did they even do that" or anything like that but it fit so perfectly.

Funnily enough I really can't stand the OP1 from s2 that you picked for best OP. The OP (from a visuals pov) is decent but nothing great imo and the song itself I really can't deal with...

Adrenaline is like good, but there is better as far as TrySail goes, lol. And I'm not very suprised that you don't like that song, her voice definitively isn't for everyone.

On December 29 2017 04:51 Nagisama wrote:
On December 29 2017 00:11 Elem wrote:
'Elem Toad Award' for Most Overrated Anime of 2017
Like, half of the universe is gonna kill me and Nagi is gonna be whiny for at least a couple of weeks but Kobayashi-san Chi no Maidragon was hella overrated tbh. It was pretty decent, but since it's KyoAni it gets more than it deserves. I also do not approve of having a dragon waifu.

</tsundere>
why should i care what you like/think overrated?

Because like all of us, you care too much about unnecessary things. <3

I'm past that now. I don't care what you like.

[/tsundere]

On December 29 2017 04:43 Sentenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2017 01:06 Toadesstern wrote:
new category for Sent:

Best Robot 2017:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv9hr6McexI&feature=youtu.be&t=21m36s

(timestamped, but it's in japanese with german subtitles... and takes roughly 1:20 until you actually see her but shit is hilarious if you understand it!)

Also Sent, you also watched that Robot show that had Takahashi Rie voice the MC, right?

Not off the top of my head, what was it called?

https://myanimelist.net/anime/34104/Knights___Magic that one
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
December 29 2017 01:09 GMT
#123989
Ah, that one. It wasn't bad from what I watched, but I just sorta stopped watching like 4-5 eps in for some reason
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 29 2017 01:56 GMT
#123990
lol holy shit I just watched the last episode of Imouto saeirebaii... I don't even know what that was...
Not like the last episode was scandalous or anything, it just was nothing oO

I guess it technically counts as cliffhanger but then again so little happened that I don't think it works as one. I kinda want to know what happens next with the + Show Spoiler +
reverse-trap, the girl who wants to start out as an editor, his anime
etc but really, they never sold it as a "man I really want to know more about this" moment ever. All just "meh, whatever" so that I really don't care.
So basicly no ending, a mediocre cliffhanger that fails as a cliffhanger imo (no idea if that's a good or a bad thing considering that people usually consider cliffhangers to be evil) and that was it.
I kind of expected a bang with the last episode but that never happened. Be it full on scandalous whatever, an attempt to pluck at heartstrings or SOMETHING
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-29 03:24:44
December 29 2017 03:15 GMT
#123991
Best Anime for 2017
3-Gatsu no Lion S2

Owarimonogatari and Natsume Yuujinchou Roku was a close second for me, but it managed to just edge them out a little.

Best Thing That Nobody Watched of 2017
Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu Ka

The adaptation is a bit confusing as they stopped at volume 3/5, but I really liked it. I have a soft spot for this kind of apocalyptic fantasy anime. I liked it enough to read the LN after I finished the anime.

Most Surprising of 2017
Made in Abyss

Stockholm Syndrome Award for 2017
Rewrite 2nd Season

As a VN reader who has wanted to see rewrite animated for years, I just had to watch it even if it was a trash adaptation.

Best Anime Season of 2017
Spring

Natsume, Uchouten, and shuumatsu in one season makes it a very good season for me.

Worst Anime Season of 2017
Winter

I didn't really hate it since it has Rakugo, but could be better.

Most Disappointing of 2017
Knights and Magic

I really like the LN for this, but the adaptation was just so disappointing I dropped it fairly quickly. They rushed through everything and did like 2 episode per volume when a single volume is longer than the average LN already.

Guilty Pleasure
Eromanga Sensei

It was trash, but it was entertaining

'Elem Award' for Most Overrated Anime of 2017
Shingeki no Kyojin S2

Couldn't even be bothered to watch it as I already know it's shit.

Best Scene of 2017
3-Gatsu no Lion S2 - When Rei came to see Hina on her trip

Best OP of 2017
3-Gatsu no Lion - Flag wo Tateru


Rakugo S2


Well honestly this is a hard choice for me as lots of good OP that I like. i rather like Yuki's music with 3-gatsu while Rakugo has best visuals hands down.

Best ED of 2017

Suka Suka


Maidragon


None of the ED's really stand out to me so I just picked ones that I kind of like. Communication!

Best Female Characters of 2017
Chise (Maho Yome)

Watching Chise grow as a person (magician) is rather heartwarming

Best Male Characters of 2017
Yakumo 8th (Rakugo)
Yasaburou (Uchouten Kazoku)


Yakumo is pretty much what makes Rakugo so interesting and is the face of the show. Yasaburou's antics is just hilarious.
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-29 03:28:09
December 29 2017 03:27 GMT
#123992
^ Shuumatsu was watched by a lot of folks so wouldn't say it's the best thing that no one watched imo. Anime was good then became pretty weak when they started getting into the whole love aspect. Though I rated it rather well, I think that destroyed a portion of the anime for me.

Started watching Fushigi Yuugi. I'm not sure what to think of this anime honestly. The story is somewhat interesting and it can be funny at times too but it feels a bit all over the place or rather 6 episodes in and it feels like the pacing is really slow ;;
+ Show Spoiler +
For example: the MC got sick from exhaustion but she barely did squat! lol.

Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
December 29 2017 03:42 GMT
#123993
Well if sukasuka doesn't count. I'd probably go with Konohana Kitan for that category. I didn't really like it as much, but it has entertaining yuri foxes.

Fushigi Yuugi, I dropped that halfway. It was just really slow and predictable shoujo cliches everywhere that annoyed me. I watched it because I remember liking it as a kid, but I guess my taste must have changed since then.
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8708 Posts
December 29 2017 03:50 GMT
#123994
Oh Fushigi Yuugi, I have that on my ptw as well. Feel free to share your thoughts in the end, I would be interested in reading them.

Shuumatsu just didn't do it for me. The backgrounds were nice but the mix of post-apocalyptic adventure with moe and unspired dialouge/commentary put me off.

I have just finished the new adaption of Kino. Let's say it was a good show but it didn't come close to the 2003 adaption. The atmosphere was a lot worse and that was one of the main things that carried the 2003 show for me. I also felt like the people behind the 2003 version were a bit smarter about how to adapt the stories and enhanced it at certain points. I haven't read the LNs, that feeling purely comes from comparing the two shows and how they handled the adaption of previously animated chapters. It also didn't help that they didn't choose the most exciting stories. The 2003 had a few weaker episodes for sure but in the new one it was more the norm than the exception. It's interesting to read that the re-adaptions (Land of Adults, Kind Land and Colosseum) were fan favorites. I personally considered Kind Land and Colosseum as some of the weaker stories in the 2003 version. I think I enjoyed the focus on stories with a more philosophical background as well as Kino being more of an observer instead of stepping in. The new Kino had quite a bit of action and Kino (or Shizu's group) actually actively stepped in or took sides. /rant
On another note: Did they break down the fourth wall in the end of ep12 to tease us about a sequel?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 29 2017 05:48 GMT
#123995
I think the first part of sukasuka was really good but it became a but mediocre for me later on. The music in it I really liked though.

Konohana counts as "noone watched" imo. Ragz and I watched it in here and that's about it I think?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
abuse
Profile Joined April 2011
Latvia1946 Posts
December 29 2017 07:01 GMT
#123996
almost put sukasuka on "most disappointing" on my list tbh.
I usually like shows like that, but sukasuka didn't really do anything for me.
The romance was quite done in the most annoying way too.

I don't believe you.
Maxie
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden2653 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-29 11:35:47
December 29 2017 10:22 GMT
#123997
Halfway through the first season of Fafner and I think it's okay at best so far. I've heard that it gets better in the later seasons though so I'll keep going. Angela OP and ED certainly help motivate me.

+ Show Spoiler [Categories] +

Best Anime for 2017

3-gatsu is certainly up there, but it's a second season so I'd mention Houseki no Kuni as well. Orange is really showing that CGI can look good.

Best Thing That Nobody Watched of 2017

ID-0 was really enjoyable to me. I went in with low expectations and it ended up being a really fun ride.
Onihei was fantastic. Nice setting/main character job combination.

Most Surprising of 2017

ID-0 here as well.

Stockholm Syndrome Award for 2017

Chain Chronicle ~Hekuseitasu no Hikari~. Not sure why I even finished it.

Most Disappointing of 2017

Shingeki no Bahamut S2 - I really enjoyed the first season and was excited to see characters return but Nina was just terrible and the plot was meh.
Kujira no Kora - I liked the first few episodes a lot but it turned out to be really boring. The pink haired edge master kid didn't help.
Kado also went to absolute shit in the last few episodes, I enjoyed it until that point.

Guilty Pleasure

Kuzu no Honkai - nothing but a total mess and yet I enjoyed the hell out of it.
Fate/Apocrypha, I know it's bad but I end up enjoying myself anyway.

'Elem Award' for Most Overrated Anime of 2017

Maid dragon I guess. It was okay. I HATED Kanna's friend and that horrid noise she did when she Kannagasmed.

Best Scene of 2017

The entire episode about Nikaidou in 3-gatsu S2 hit me hard, so I guess it's not a single scene.

Best OP of 2017

Houseki no Kuni



Best ED of 2017

Kuzu no Honkai



Best Female Characters of 2017

Satania from Gabriel Dropout, which is absolutely retarded in an entertaining way.
Sophie from Garo: Vanishing line (though the show is only half finished).


Best Male Characters of 2017

ID-0
I like Souma from Shokugeki much more than I should so I guess he deserves a spot despite it being a sequel.

Worst Male Characters of 2017

Asta's (Black Clover) voice actor made me drop the show instantly, so there's that.
Pink haired guy from Kujira no Kora.


Worst Female Characters of 2017
Nina from Bahamut s2.
Whatever Kanna's friend in Maid dragon is called.


abuse
Profile Joined April 2011
Latvia1946 Posts
December 29 2017 19:02 GMT
#123998
quick question - what to watch first?
Uchouten Kazoku or 3-gatsu?
I don't believe you.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-29 19:06:38
December 29 2017 19:04 GMT
#123999
3gatsu imo due to it being somewhat unique with that Shaft-factor and all. If that's offputting for you Uchouten instead.

But they're really different so if you just look at them and get the feeling that one of them isn't want you want right now just do the other one.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
December 29 2017 20:42 GMT
#124000
On December 29 2017 19:22 Maxie wrote:
Halfway through the first season of Fafner and I think it's okay at best so far. I've heard that it gets better in the later seasons though so I'll keep going. Angela OP and ED certainly help motivate me.

+ Show Spoiler [Categories] +

Best Anime for 2017

3-gatsu is certainly up there, but it's a second season so I'd mention Houseki no Kuni as well. Orange is really showing that CGI can look good.

Best Thing That Nobody Watched of 2017

ID-0 was really enjoyable to me. I went in with low expectations and it ended up being a really fun ride.
Onihei was fantastic. Nice setting/main character job combination.

Most Surprising of 2017

ID-0 here as well.

Stockholm Syndrome Award for 2017

Chain Chronicle ~Hekuseitasu no Hikari~. Not sure why I even finished it.

Most Disappointing of 2017

Shingeki no Bahamut S2 - I really enjoyed the first season and was excited to see characters return but Nina was just terrible and the plot was meh.
Kujira no Kora - I liked the first few episodes a lot but it turned out to be really boring. The pink haired edge master kid didn't help.
Kado also went to absolute shit in the last few episodes, I enjoyed it until that point.

Guilty Pleasure

Kuzu no Honkai - nothing but a total mess and yet I enjoyed the hell out of it.
Fate/Apocrypha, I know it's bad but I end up enjoying myself anyway.

'Elem Award' for Most Overrated Anime of 2017

Maid dragon I guess. It was okay. I HATED Kanna's friend and that horrid noise she did when she Kannagasmed.

Best Scene of 2017

The entire episode about Nikaidou in 3-gatsu S2 hit me hard, so I guess it's not a single scene.

Best OP of 2017

Houseki no Kuni

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9MuI4gfyiA

Best ED of 2017

Kuzu no Honkai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVjAFBoIZEs

Best Female Characters of 2017

Satania from Gabriel Dropout, which is absolutely retarded in an entertaining way.
Sophie from Garo: Vanishing line (though the show is only half finished).


Best Male Characters of 2017

ID-0
I like Souma from Shokugeki much more than I should so I guess he deserves a spot despite it being a sequel.

Worst Male Characters of 2017

Asta's (Black Clover) voice actor made me drop the show instantly, so there's that.
Pink haired guy from Kujira no Kora.


Worst Female Characters of 2017
Nina from Bahamut s2.
Whatever Kanna's friend in Maid dragon is called.



Early Fafner is the worst part of the show. The second half of it is better, the movie is alright, and I haven't watched any of the later seasons (honestly I'm not sure why they decided to go past S1, it ended fine)
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Prev 1 6198 6199 6200 6201 6202 6486 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 170
ProTech121
Nina 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2254
Shuttle 1320
Dewaltoss 55
Bale 51
Snow 44
Noble 37
NaDa 27
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1051
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King308
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor528
Other Games
summit1g9950
JimRising 710
C9.Mang0311
PiGStarcraft308
ViBE56
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta19
• Letter147
• Response 6
• practicex 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo831
• Stunt183
Other Games
• Scarra763
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 6m
OSC
18h 6m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.