• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:50
CEST 04:50
KST 11:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6855 users

Anime Discussion Thread - Page 6169

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6167 6168 6169 6170 6171 6486 Next
If you come in here looking for "anime recommendations" then please refer to this chart before posting: Anime Recommendations (as of may 2014). We also have an IRC channel called #tladt where we all hang out. The channel is on Rizon, not QuakeNet! Feel free to check it out. TLADT discord is Discord.gg

For currently airing anime, please see Anichart.net
IceHism
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1903 Posts
November 04 2017 02:51 GMT
#123361
On November 04 2017 11:08 Miragee wrote:
lol @ the chart... I think the Balrog guy has been trolling for his past few

People were talking about the NEET anime, Houseki no Kuni and the new Garo. Are those legit?


I've been shilling houseki for the past two weeks but no one listens to me

Feels bad.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
November 04 2017 03:03 GMT
#123362
On November 04 2017 11:45 Ferrose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2017 11:43 Toadesstern wrote:
that's international viewers though


What the hell is wrong with you America?

Everyyyyyyyythingggggg.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
November 04 2017 03:08 GMT
#123363
On November 04 2017 11:08 Miragee wrote:
People were talking about the NEET anime, Houseki no Kuni and the new Garo. Are those legit?

4 episodes into Garo so far, and its legit. Wayyyyyyy better than that shitty second second, at least.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
November 04 2017 06:55 GMT
#123364
We'll have to see if new Garo at least lives up to the later parts of the first, but so far it has been great
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8710 Posts
November 04 2017 08:22 GMT
#123365
It has been quite a while since I watched the original Kino but I felt like they cut a lot from the colosseum story. + Show Spoiler +
Like the whole part where Kino was exploring around, learning about the slaves vs citizen status etc. And the end also didn't feel right. I can't remember Kino just coming across like a cold-hearted asshole seeking revenge.
When I looked for the original adaption I realised the colosseum story had been split into two episodes. I will have to rewatch them to see what exactly they cut out.

On November 04 2017 11:24 felisconcolori wrote:
NEET is pretty legit, although there is one aspect that might stretch your credulity.


What's that?

On November 04 2017 11:51 IceHism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2017 11:08 Miragee wrote:
lol @ the chart... I think the Balrog guy has been trolling for his past few

People were talking about the NEET anime, Houseki no Kuni and the new Garo. Are those legit?


I've been shilling houseki for the past two weeks but no one listens to me

Feels bad.


lol, I'm going to give it a shot soon.

On November 04 2017 12:08 Sentenal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2017 11:08 Miragee wrote:
People were talking about the NEET anime, Houseki no Kuni and the new Garo. Are those legit?

4 episodes into Garo so far, and its legit. Wayyyyyyy better than that shitty second second, at least.

On November 04 2017 15:55 Unleashing wrote:
We'll have to see if new Garo at least lives up to the later parts of the first, but so far it has been great


Sounds good, thanks!
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
November 04 2017 08:34 GMT
#123366
On November 04 2017 17:22 Miragee wrote:

Show nested quote +
On November 04 2017 11:24 felisconcolori wrote:
NEET is pretty legit, although there is one aspect that might stretch your credulity.


What's that?



Coincidence. But unlike many shows of its ilk, there is not a great deal of pointless obtuseness from the characters.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
November 04 2017 10:48 GMT
#123367
NEET anime is Netjuu
Moderator。◕‿◕。
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
November 04 2017 12:02 GMT
#123368
No one is watching Children of the Whales? Gorgeous backgrounds reminscient of Ghibli, interesting world building and very well paced.
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
November 04 2017 14:10 GMT
#123369
On November 04 2017 11:08 Miragee wrote:
lol @ the chart... I think the Balrog guy has been trolling for his past few posts.

Anyways, this season looks quite good tbh. I got:

Keep

- Kino no Tabi (one episode in and I don't think they will mess this up too much)
- Magus Bride (magics and landscapes o/)
- Children of the Whales (hook is good enough)
- 3-gatsu s2 (haven't started yet but I doubt it will be a whole lot worse than s1)

3 eps

- Shoujo Shuumatsu (just 1 ep in)

When I feel like it/Once it has finished

- Inuyashiki (sounds like there are lots of cliffhangers)
- Osumatsu s2 (don't feel like it atm)
- Kekkai Sensen (same...)

People were talking about the NEET anime, Houseki no Kuni and the new Garo. Are those legit?


no troll T_T

I wanted to see why konohana kitan was good after dropping it quickly and what else "improved" quickly in the season

Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-11-04 17:41:54
November 04 2017 17:00 GMT
#123370
For me this season looks like this:

Keep:
- 3 gatsu

When I feel like it
- Mahoutsukai no Yome
- Net-juu no Susume
- Imouto sae Ireba ii
- Boku no Kanojo ga Majime Sugiru Shojo Bitch na Ken
- Himouto! Umaru-chan R
- Blend S
- Konohana Kitan (? still haven't gone back to it yet)
- Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara

I enjoy watching the latter half but it's all stuff I'd drop if I didn't have the time to watch right now as it's more boredom filler than anything else. I don't think I can say the season is bad with the amount of stuff I found myself watching somehow but there's just no "wow I absolutely need to watch this! Every week right when it airs!"

Mahoutsukai no Yome had a chance to be that. I really liked the first 1-2 or 1-3 episodes but the 4th one in particular felt really shitty to me and hence dropping it down to this bracket. + Show Spoiler +
The entire episode just felt super forced to me. You have this mysterious girl who is some super rare kind of girl who has a lot of magic power and when she gets her equipment it's her first time actually trying out magic in that store. She gets a story about how things can go horribly wrong with magic if you don't pay attention and things do kind of go wrong. Idk if the scene was dangerous for her or anyone involved or if it was just her "secret" being revealed but I got the impressions that it was indeed dangerous the way her shoes blended over into the crystal form and all. All fine so far, just needed explanation for my mini-rant.

So we get ep4 and she dives into the lake and has a "talk" with the lady there and she is asked to kill the lakelady + husband...
I feel like that's some pretty important information right there. She should probably share that information with Elias after her innitial experience with magic to make sure nothing goes wrong. But she keeps it a secret (if I understood it correctly?) for the sake of suspension/story and nothing else.
The whole "omg she's a XYZ and you haven't told her how she's going to die because of it!" seems super cliché right now as well but we don't know how that'll play out yet I guess
The cats also felt shitty but that's just me


Net-juu no Susume to me feels a lot like Tsurezure children in some way. But it's a full 20 minutes. It's just really chill and relateable. I heard spacer complain about the fact that it's just too convenient about how they all happen to know each other RL but I honestly don't really care for this kind of show. Which probably sounds unfair given my rant about Mahoutsukai no Yome above but I feel like they are actually trying to convey a proper story whereas this is more "hop on in and enjoy the ride", with no deep thoughts or feelings.

Imouto sae Ireba ii + Boku no Kanojo ga Majime Sugiru Shojo Bitch na Ken... idk... Imouto sae ireba ii actually became surprisingly good in ep4 imo but aside that it's just "lol, she's saying lewd/outrageous things" as well as twitter memes for both. A bit like Seitokai Yakuindomo in that regard but not 4coma style.

Blend S is fairly cute and has all the faces you want to see. So far it's much more glorious than I anticipated it to be.
Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara is KitaEri voicetrap
Himouto! Umaru-chan R s2, duh
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8710 Posts
November 04 2017 18:30 GMT
#123371
On November 04 2017 17:34 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2017 17:22 Miragee wrote:

On November 04 2017 11:24 felisconcolori wrote:
NEET is pretty legit, although there is one aspect that might stretch your credulity.


What's that?



Coincidence. But unlike many shows of its ilk, there is not a great deal of pointless obtuseness from the characters.


Ah ok.


On November 04 2017 21:02 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
No one is watching Children of the Whales? Gorgeous backgrounds reminscient of Ghibli, interesting world building and very well paced.


I'm watching it. Posted my thoughts on the previous page.

On November 02 2017 12:16 Miragee wrote:
//Children of the Whales ep1: ... They already created a really interesting world and setting. It's full of wonder, mysteries and some darker/gritty stuff as well. Awesome! Oh wait, they also put in cliche dialouges, silly anime humor and all that shit to make up for the good parts. It's understandable though. They can't just release a good anime. Anime have to mediocre so if you have a good idea you also have to balance it out somehow. Oh well, we'll see how this is going to continue but so far this anime would be better off without any characters at all... Ouni seems decent so. *fingerscrossed*

On November 03 2017 14:10 Miragee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2017 01:06 BrTarolg wrote:
Children of the whales is holy shit the hidden gem of the season

Must watch


I have caught to it and I think it's a keeper. This is a weird show. I really like the world but the characters and interactions are mostly terrible so far. That Onee-chan "character" for example. -.-' Well, I can say that about some other anime I loved as well though (SSY for example). We'll see how it's going to develop.



On November 04 2017 23:10 BrTarolg wrote:

no troll T_T

I wanted to see why konohana kitan was good after dropping it quickly and what else "improved" quickly in the season



ANN is a joke. That's like taking MAL ratings as a measurement to determine what series is good...
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
November 05 2017 00:33 GMT
#123372
On November 05 2017 02:00 Toadesstern wrote:
For me this season looks like this:

Keep:
- 3 gatsu

When I feel like it
- Mahoutsukai no Yome
- Net-juu no Susume
- Imouto sae Ireba ii
- Boku no Kanojo ga Majime Sugiru Shojo Bitch na Ken
- Himouto! Umaru-chan R
- Blend S
- Konohana Kitan (? still haven't gone back to it yet)
- Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara

I enjoy watching the latter half but it's all stuff I'd drop if I didn't have the time to watch right now as it's more boredom filler than anything else. I don't think I can say the season is bad with the amount of stuff I found myself watching somehow but there's just no "wow I absolutely need to watch this! Every week right when it airs!"

Mahoutsukai no Yome had a chance to be that. I really liked the first 1-2 or 1-3 episodes but the 4th one in particular felt really shitty to me and hence dropping it down to this bracket. + Show Spoiler +
The entire episode just felt super forced to me. You have this mysterious girl who is some super rare kind of girl who has a lot of magic power and when she gets her equipment it's her first time actually trying out magic in that store. She gets a story about how things can go horribly wrong with magic if you don't pay attention and things do kind of go wrong. Idk if the scene was dangerous for her or anyone involved or if it was just her "secret" being revealed but I got the impressions that it was indeed dangerous the way her shoes blended over into the crystal form and all. All fine so far, just needed explanation for my mini-rant.

So we get ep4 and she dives into the lake and has a "talk" with the lady there and she is asked to kill the lakelady + husband...
I feel like that's some pretty important information right there. She should probably share that information with Elias after her innitial experience with magic to make sure nothing goes wrong. But she keeps it a secret (if I understood it correctly?) for the sake of suspension/story and nothing else.
The whole "omg she's a XYZ and you haven't told her how she's going to die because of it!" seems super cliché right now as well but we don't know how that'll play out yet I guess
The cats also felt shitty but that's just me


Net-juu no Susume to me feels a lot like Tsurezure children in some way. But it's a full 20 minutes. It's just really chill and relateable. I heard spacer complain about the fact that it's just too convenient about how they all happen to know each other RL but I honestly don't really care for this kind of show. Which probably sounds unfair given my rant about Mahoutsukai no Yome above but I feel like they are actually trying to convey a proper story whereas this is more "hop on in and enjoy the ride", with no deep thoughts or feelings.

Imouto sae Ireba ii + Boku no Kanojo ga Majime Sugiru Shojo Bitch na Ken... idk... Imouto sae ireba ii actually became surprisingly good in ep4 imo but aside that it's just "lol, she's saying lewd/outrageous things" as well as twitter memes for both. A bit like Seitokai Yakuindomo in that regard but not 4coma style.

Blend S is fairly cute and has all the faces you want to see. So far it's much more glorious than I anticipated it to be.
Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara is KitaEri voicetrap
Himouto! Umaru-chan R s2, duh

No Gundam Unicorn this season?
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
November 05 2017 00:41 GMT
#123373
I'm probably going to watch it this season to entertain you. Just not right now
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
November 05 2017 00:56 GMT
#123374
Narrator: He won’t watch it.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
MysteryMeat1
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States3292 Posts
November 05 2017 02:43 GMT
#123375
So far this season I'm really liking Inuyashiki. The pacing has been really good.

People mention the new garo, I just started watching the old one. Should I ditch that and go straight to the new one?
"Cause ya know, Style before victory." -The greatest mafia player alive
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
November 05 2017 02:49 GMT
#123376
I see no reason to do that, honoo no kokuin is great outside of a few mediocre episodes early on and has some of the best use of CG for action scenes.
You can finish that and move onto the new garo easily, just skip Crimson Moon, it's absolute garbage.
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8710 Posts
November 05 2017 05:22 GMT
#123377
So I have rewatched the original colisseum episodes just now and man, they completely butchered it in the 2017 adaption. Dang, I thought they did well with ep1 but cutting a story from 2 episodes to 1 just doesn't work. They should have known. Well, considering how they handled the ending they probably didn't get the gist of the colisseum chapter anyways, so they probably thought it's fine...
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
November 05 2017 05:49 GMT
#123378
On November 04 2017 11:51 IceHism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2017 11:08 Miragee wrote:
lol @ the chart... I think the Balrog guy has been trolling for his past few

People were talking about the NEET anime, Houseki no Kuni and the new Garo. Are those legit?


I've been shilling houseki for the past two weeks but no one listens to me

Feels bad.


neet and garo are legit, I have not watched houseki
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
November 05 2017 06:01 GMT
#123379
3gatsu is heading into the worst arc. The only question is if this season will cover the 2nd worst arc as well. It can't be helped.

New Garo is... well I'm still not sold yet. The story's kinda meh, but it took Honoo no Kokuin an entire cour before it did anything special. The choreography hasn't been nearly as impressive either imo.

Net-juu no Susume is saccharine. Toad already mentioned it, but I honestly would've preferred it if they didn't go the "what a coincidence we're all related IRL" route. It cheapens their relationships, and makes the whole thing feel a lot more manufactured. I don't really know why it was needed at all, since online relationships and interactions can be complex enough by themselves, and it's really not that common in anime. I think it's a missed opportunity. Other than that, I like the show. It's basically Gamers except much improved since they actually play games.

Houseki no Kuni is the weird CG sci-fi of the season (there's always one), but it's actually quite good this time. I don't know how much of my enjoyment is from the novelty of the setting, but this is probably in my top two for the season.

Two Car is trash. Too little sports for a sports anime. Awful main pair and drama.

Juuni Taisen is mostly boring.

Hoozuki and Kekkai Sensen are both solid continuations. Not much more to say about those two beyond that.

On November 05 2017 02:00 Toadesstern wrote:
Mahoutsukai no Yome had a chance to be that. I really liked the first 1-2 or 1-3 episodes but the 4th one in particular felt really shitty to me and hence dropping it down to this bracket. + Show Spoiler +
The entire episode just felt super forced to me. You have this mysterious girl who is some super rare kind of girl who has a lot of magic power and when she gets her equipment it's her first time actually trying out magic in that store. She gets a story about how things can go horribly wrong with magic if you don't pay attention and things do kind of go wrong. Idk if the scene was dangerous for her or anyone involved or if it was just her "secret" being revealed but I got the impressions that it was indeed dangerous the way her shoes blended over into the crystal form and all. All fine so far, just needed explanation for my mini-rant.

So we get ep4 and she dives into the lake and has a "talk" with the lady there and she is asked to kill the lakelady + husband...
I feel like that's some pretty important information right there. She should probably share that information with Elias after her innitial experience with magic to make sure nothing goes wrong. But she keeps it a secret (if I understood it correctly?) for the sake of suspension/story and nothing else.
The whole "omg she's a XYZ and you haven't told her how she's going to die because of it!" seems super cliché right now as well but we don't know how that'll play out yet I guess
The cats also felt shitty but that's just me

The thing you have to realize about Mahoutsukai no Yome is that pretty much everything Chise-centric is kinda boring. It doesn't help that her relationship with Elias is creepy at best, and unfortunately, she doesn't grow a spine until 40 chapters in. The manga's at its best when it's using folklore as a springboard to explore the world and tell its own stories. It's really good at that.
Liquipedia
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8710 Posts
November 05 2017 06:36 GMT
#123380
On November 05 2017 15:01 Spazer wrote:

The thing you have to realize about Mahoutsukai no Yome is that pretty much everything Chise-centric is kinda boring. It doesn't help that her relationship with Elias is creepy at best, and unfortunately, she doesn't grow a spine until 40 chapters in. The manga's at its best when it's using folklore as a springboard to explore the world and tell its own stories. It's really good at that.


That's pretty much my impression from the first 4 episodes. Glad to hear it continues well with the bolded part. That's enough for me to keep watching.
Prev 1 6167 6168 6169 6170 6171 6486 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17802
Rain 1565
GuemChi 716
NaDa 23
Bale 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever460
NeuroSwarm218
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7064
taco 572
minikerr48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1143
Mew2King97
Other Games
JimRising 574
WinterStarcraft567
C9.Mang0189
ViBE131
ZombieGrub21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick990
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• davetesta38
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt289
• Lourlo233
Other Games
• Scarra887
• Shiphtur591
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 11m
INu's Battles
8h 11m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 11m
OSC
19h 26m
Replay Cast
20h 11m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.