• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:29
CEST 03:29
KST 10:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8720 users

[Manga] One Piece - Page 13

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 1664 Next
This is a thread that is dedicated to discussing One Piece. Do not read this thread if you are not currently caught up as there are spoilers in here.

If an episode or a chapter has already been officially released, then it is not necessary to post using spoilers.

If you have knowledge on a chapter that has not been officially released yet, do NOT post it in this thread. Ignoring this public note will result in a mod action.
Deleted User 30223
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3104 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-11 10:43:46
February 11 2010 10:42 GMT
#241
+ Show Spoiler +
ACE. T_T

not enough showcasing of his badassness imo
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24801 Posts
February 17 2010 00:50 GMT
#242
I want to thank those of you who suggested I watch the anime (don't read the manga) a few days ago. I am now up to episode 100 and I enjoy it <3
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-17 00:58:19
February 17 2010 00:58 GMT
#243
On February 17 2010 09:50 micronesia wrote:
I want to thank those of you who suggested I watch the anime (don't read the manga) a few days ago. I am now up to episode 100 and I enjoy it <3


The manga is so much better than the anime... anime is just bad in general >.> (imo FMA is the only anime worth watching in comparison with its manga counterpart)
:)
Monokeros
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States2493 Posts
February 17 2010 01:00 GMT
#244
On February 17 2010 09:58 synapse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2010 09:50 micronesia wrote:
I want to thank those of you who suggested I watch the anime (don't read the manga) a few days ago. I am now up to episode 100 and I enjoy it <3


The manga is so much better than the anime... anime is just bad in general >.> (imo FMA is the only anime worth watching in comparison with its manga counterpart)


F YES, theyre doing such a good job with FMA but thats OFF-TOPIC,
anyways now that eiichiro oda is actually okay with killing major characters. I honestly can't be more excited, its not a 'naruto-killing-useless-to-the-plot-characters' move, its characters that EASILY could've been integrated. I mean we don't even know all of his backstory (I wont say who died lawl)

The One Piece anime is good up until the CP9, then it pulls a shippuden where it slowwws down and it just ruins the fast pace One Piece is made for.
Keep the Dream Alive twitch.tv/monokerros
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24801 Posts
February 17 2010 01:16 GMT
#245
On February 17 2010 09:58 synapse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2010 09:50 micronesia wrote:
I want to thank those of you who suggested I watch the anime (don't read the manga) a few days ago. I am now up to episode 100 and I enjoy it <3


The manga is so much better than the anime... anime is just bad in general >.> (imo FMA is the only anime worth watching in comparison with its manga counterpart)

I know I've said this before, but I only read stuff that doesn't have anime such as later parts of claymore and hunter x hunter. I don't enjoy manga that much and I do enjoy anime... not sure why I should do anything different.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
The6357
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States1268 Posts
February 17 2010 01:19 GMT
#246
does One Piece anime has any fillers?
how many episodes are out?
2010 worldcup!! corea fighting!!!
Monokeros
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States2493 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-17 01:24:28
February 17 2010 01:21 GMT
#247
On February 17 2010 10:16 micronesia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2010 09:58 synapse wrote:
On February 17 2010 09:50 micronesia wrote:
I want to thank those of you who suggested I watch the anime (don't read the manga) a few days ago. I am now up to episode 100 and I enjoy it <3


The manga is so much better than the anime... anime is just bad in general >.> (imo FMA is the only anime worth watching in comparison with its manga counterpart)

I know I've said this before, but I only read stuff that doesn't have anime such as later parts of claymore and hunter x hunter. I don't enjoy manga that much and I do enjoy anime... not sure why I should do anything different.


yeah micronesia, the anime counterparts for most of the popular mangas, bleach/one piece/naruto. When they hit their 'peak' they just stopped putting real effort into their shows and let the fanbase carry it to the end. Going into detail is off-topic of course, but One Piece after CP9(youre probably not even at Enel yet) is just as i said before, really slow and bad. instead of covering 2-4 chapters in one episode smoothly. The slowly grind through 1-2 episodes with drawn out staredowns, dust clearing, lots of talking and jokes that just work better if theyre thrown at you not slowly delivered.

On February 17 2010 10:19 The6357 wrote:
does One Piece anime has any fillers?
how many episodes are out?

The one piece anime has fillers BUT THEYRE ACTUALLY WORTH WATCHING *GASP*

Its the one anime where (lol one) I actually enjoyed the fillers inbetween, well the filler thats about the new movie coming out got kinda tiring, the rest were definetly interesting, Its not like naruto/bleach where its SO FILLER its basically an AU of the show(because you cant really figure out just exactly where it fits in with the current plot). One Piece its just another one of their random adventures they have that fits perfectly alongside the story. OR they have hilarious parodys of their show(like their christmas special was great) lol Chopper and his reindeerness.
Keep the Dream Alive twitch.tv/monokerros
Monokeros
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States2493 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-17 01:24:19
February 17 2010 01:24 GMT
#248
double post woops
Keep the Dream Alive twitch.tv/monokerros
valaki
Profile Joined June 2009
Hungary2476 Posts
February 18 2010 00:12 GMT
#249
575 is out
Link

wow.....WB and Akainu are both ballers..and HAI to BB and his new crew
ggaemo fan
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
February 18 2010 00:20 GMT
#250
On February 18 2010 09:12 valaki wrote:
575 is out
Link

wow.....WB and Akainu are both ballers..and HAI to BB and his new crew


Haha "so you finally fucking noticed"
:)
SkelA
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Macedonia13090 Posts
February 18 2010 00:20 GMT
#251
not what i expected but this is why one piece is so amazing.
Stork and KHAN fan till 2012 ...
valaki
Profile Joined June 2009
Hungary2476 Posts
February 18 2010 00:25 GMT
#252
I wonder who's the 4th new guy in BB's crew. And ffs San Juan is huuuge..no wonder his nickname is "Colossal Battleship"
ggaemo fan
We Are Here
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Australia1810 Posts
February 18 2010 02:38 GMT
#253
oh shit akainu got pawned

dam this is interesting, i bet BB is going to kill WB
He who turns those around him into allies, possesses the most terrifying ability in the world.
Conquest101
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1395 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-18 03:22:34
February 18 2010 03:14 GMT
#254
Soooooo...
Whitebeard = badass

And BB's crew is now 8 people including himself. With a confirmed swordsman, "doctor", and sniper. COINCIDENCE? I think not. Meh, it's been pretty obvious for awhile that BB is gong to be the yang to Luffy's yin so to speak. So, bets on who kills Whitebeard?

[image loading]

Poll: Who kills Whitebeard?
(Vote): Blackbeard
(Vote): Member of Blackbeard's crew
(Vote): Marine Admiral
(Vote): Kills himself in some sort of self-sacrifice
(Vote): Crocodile
(Vote): Buggy lol
(Vote): Other
(Vote): NO ONE WHITEBEARD IS TOO AWESOME TO DIE

Edit: Also, FUUUUUUUUU One Piece is going on break next week. That means two week wait before we can find out WTF happens now.
Navi
Profile Joined November 2009
5286 Posts
February 18 2010 03:38 GMT
#255
One piece is just so awesome

I haven't been this interested in a manga since dragonball... and i'd say the story of one piece is even better :D (given character development, etc)

I'm stopping reading most of the other manga that i am dissapoint in and will come back next summer so that i can pick out a few good chapters of the 30+ im skipping.
Hey! Listen!
b3h47pte
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States1317 Posts
February 18 2010 14:16 GMT
#256
I just hate the character of blackbeard ):
i want him to die haha.
Heen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Korea (South)2178 Posts
February 18 2010 17:45 GMT
#257
Ace

Anyone remember the timeskip chapter a few weeks back?

Maybe that guy (Gold Roger's rival) from twernty years ago will come back to even things out on WhiteBeard's side.

Anybody know on-going manga's now that can rival One Piece or Claymore?
('''(G_G/'''')
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
February 18 2010 17:48 GMT
#258
im guessing blackbeard is gonna kill whitebeard and buggy is gonna get the fame for it :D
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
Hyaach
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Singapore1737 Posts
February 18 2010 17:55 GMT
#259
Wow, anyone actually saw blackbeard making his entrance in this arc?
I for sure didn't, that was a good surprise for me there.
Thailand is my new obsession
SkelA
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Macedonia13090 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-18 17:59:18
February 18 2010 17:58 GMT
#260
Why this thread got like x10 less posts compared to naruto manga thread... this manga is much better than naruto :\

Btw i expected Luffy to go berserk in this chapter but hey this is not sasuke who can fight 100 fights in a row and never lose. Whitebeard going berserk was awesome spliting island in half and pwning everything in his path but i think he will die from Blackbeard . I guess Blackbeard will be Luffy rival in the new world from now on i just cant wait for moar manga!
Stork and KHAN fan till 2012 ...
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 1664 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft484
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft484
WinterStarcraft308
RuFF_SC2 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 963
White-Ra 145
NaDa 60
Hyuk 60
Noble 57
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm177
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4687
Counter-Strike
taco 450
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox600
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor687
Other Games
summit1g7860
Coldzera 854
C9.Mang0337
Mew2King63
ViBE55
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick699
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21508
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 32m
Online Event
9h 32m
FEL
14h 32m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 32m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 32m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.