• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:55
CEST 05:55
KST 12:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8072 users

[Manga] One Piece - Page 11

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 1664 Next
This is a thread that is dedicated to discussing One Piece. Do not read this thread if you are not currently caught up as there are spoilers in here.

If an episode or a chapter has already been officially released, then it is not necessary to post using spoilers.

If you have knowledge on a chapter that has not been officially released yet, do NOT post it in this thread. Ignoring this public note will result in a mod action.
Conquest101
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1395 Posts
February 10 2010 06:55 GMT
#201
Fuck.

+ Show Spoiler +
Luffy is going to go apeshit and haki rape someone I hope =(

And Whitebeard is still screwed too right? So both WB and Ace dead? Wow. Oda has balls, unlike certain other mangakas.
JIJIyO
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1957 Posts
February 10 2010 07:05 GMT
#202
I'm only on episode 250ish of One Piece but I can't help but read spoilers. Holy shit. Oda still keeping it fresh after 10+ years. Goddamn I love One Piece.
KT_Violet
MrHoon *
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
10183 Posts
February 10 2010 07:12 GMT
#203
On February 10 2010 16:05 JIJIyO wrote:
I'm only on episode 250ish of One Piece but I can't help but read spoilers. Holy shit. Oda still keeping it fresh after 10+ years. Goddamn I love One Piece.

I remember reading this in TL

On December 12 2009 07:32 HonestTea wrote:
One Piece is the shonen to end all shonens.


honesttea basically summarized how awesome one piece really is
dats racist
EvoChamber
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France2505 Posts
February 10 2010 07:24 GMT
#204
one piece next bonjwa
That's not awful writing, DAMMIT. It's perfectly sensical english construction.
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
February 10 2010 07:38 GMT
#205
Oh my god, that just sent shivers down my spine... I wonder what kind of an effect this will have on Luffy

also, that is some face Luffy is making o__o'' I'm not really sure what to make out of it
Writerptrk
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
February 10 2010 07:46 GMT
#206
On February 10 2010 15:48 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
totally not what i expected, yet amazing.

In the next chapter, he closes an eye and comes back to life.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Sc2ggRise
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States607 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-10 18:56:20
February 10 2010 18:47 GMT
#207
that's some crazy shit right there.

+ Show Spoiler +
GG ACE!


edit: damn, i had to read it again. i'll probably read it in a few more times too.
b3h47pte
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States1317 Posts
February 10 2010 18:55 GMT
#208
OH FUCK WTH. shit.
valaki
Profile Joined June 2009
Hungary2476 Posts
February 10 2010 18:58 GMT
#209
And there goes+ Show Spoiler +
Piccolo's voice and the cool fire techniques
ggaemo fan
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
February 10 2010 19:16 GMT
#210
So sad, this CHAPER WAS SO SADDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

But on the other hand, out of all the current manga out there, the plot and storyline is purely the best out of them all. One Piece is clearly the best manga atm and I am touched of how this is moving. Good job Oda for breaking your own golden rule!
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
SkelA
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Macedonia13090 Posts
February 10 2010 19:26 GMT
#211
One Piece is amazing !!

Cant wait for next week !! Pls someone invent time machine so i can skip one week OMG
Stork and KHAN fan till 2012 ...
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
February 10 2010 19:35 GMT
#212
oh hell
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
February 10 2010 20:20 GMT
#213
*slits wrists*

Why him?
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
anch
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States5457 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-10 21:02:56
February 10 2010 21:01 GMT
#214
On February 11 2010 05:20 SuperArc wrote:
*slits wrists*

Why him?

make sense for Ace to die or diminish somewhere in the point. (just not the twist of him dieing right now)

I mean he is not a main character. Whitebeard and Ace are always better than Luffy's group, their existence only make Luffy look inferior.
Another point of view, if Luffy becomes a pirate lord or whatever, that will make Ace look like scrub in comparison.
Hyperbola
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2554 Posts
February 10 2010 21:18 GMT
#215
Oh my one piece is surely getting darker, but I love it!
I was kind of sad when Ace died because it made the whole war seem for nothing and showed just how powerful the marines are (with no significant losses). Haki is life force right? I bet Luffy is going to go ape shit and kill some bitches.
####
ItchReliever
Profile Joined April 2004
2489 Posts
February 10 2010 21:25 GMT
#216
as a one piece fan, what's another manga you'd recommend (i also read hajime no ippo)?
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
February 10 2010 21:40 GMT
#217
On February 11 2010 06:25 ItchReliever wrote:
as a one piece fan, what's another manga you'd recommend (i also read hajime no ippo)?

fairy tail is pretty much the same thing with magic. doesn't feel the same though.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
February 10 2010 21:47 GMT
#218
Ummmmm, as a One Piece fan.... that's a very broad description if you ask me, but I like it also, so I guess I'll just tell you what I read, and you can see if you like any of it...?

The Big 3 (Naruto [I should stop reading this =( ] , Bleach (this one has more [plot] holes that a swiss cheese, One Piece [best one out of those 3 IMO] )

Soul Eater, Full Metal Alchemist, Detective Conan (old but I love it for not having power levels etc.)
Death Note.
I've heard good things about Claymore and Berserk.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
ArmOfDeath
Profile Joined May 2009
United States30 Posts
February 10 2010 21:55 GMT
#219
On February 11 2010 06:47 Latham wrote:
Ummmmm, as a One Piece fan.... that's a very broad description if you ask me, but I like it also, so I guess I'll just tell you what I read, and you can see if you like any of it...?

The Big 3 (Naruto [I should stop reading this =( ] , Bleach (this one has more [plot] holes that a swiss cheese, One Piece [best one out of those 3 IMO] )

Soul Eater, Full Metal Alchemist, Detective Conan (old but I love it for not having power levels etc.)
Death Note.
I've heard good things about Claymore and Berserk.


Claymore is a good manga, but if you haven't read Berserk, then you're missing out. This is probably one of the best manga's I've ever read.
ludic123
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway161 Posts
February 10 2010 21:56 GMT
#220
On February 11 2010 06:47 Latham wrote:
Ummmmm, as a One Piece fan.... that's a very broad description if you ask me, but I like it also, so I guess I'll just tell you what I read, and you can see if you like any of it...?

The Big 3 (Naruto [I should stop reading this =( ] , Bleach (this one has more [plot] holes that a swiss cheese, One Piece [best one out of those 3 IMO] )

Soul Eater, Full Metal Alchemist, Detective Conan (old but I love it for not having power levels etc.)
Death Note.
I've heard good things about Claymore and Berserk.


Claymore is definitely worth checking out. Best manga I ever read. And the author is actually somewhat consistent with the power levels, unlike certain other mangas. *cough* bleach
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 1664 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 170
ProTech121
Nina 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2254
Shuttle 1320
Dewaltoss 55
Bale 51
Snow 44
Noble 37
NaDa 27
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1051
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King308
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor528
Other Games
summit1g9950
JimRising 710
C9.Mang0311
PiGStarcraft308
ViBE56
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta19
• Letter147
• Response 6
• practicex 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo831
• Stunt183
Other Games
• Scarra763
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 5m
OSC
18h 5m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.