• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:08
CEST 21:08
KST 04:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9403 users

[Manga] Bleach - Page 547

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 545 546 547 548 549 599 Next
Archeon
Profile Joined May 2011
3273 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-04 15:30:27
December 04 2015 15:22 GMT
#10921
The funny thing is that it started getting somewhat better. I liked the Buzz-B fight. We know now why we never saw Kyouraku's Bankai (it seems he can't choose who gets caught in it) and I somewhat liked the drama. I didn't like the fight, but mainly because Jesus transformation is really stupid and op unless hard-countered.

And then Flamingos happen and we are getting another 20 chapters without plot advancement in any way. As if Kubo didn't stall enough so far.

On December 05 2015 00:12 Forikorder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2015 23:18 coverpunch wrote:
On December 04 2015 14:25 ticklishmusic wrote:
On December 04 2015 10:28 SheaR619 wrote:
On December 04 2015 10:08 Zambrah wrote:
God Chicken has become god flamingos.


That thing was a quincy once.....now I dont even know what it is anymore.


just roll with it

aizen turned into a butterfly this is nothing

I dunno man, didn't this guy start as a black sniper?

I did like the call-back to Aizen just sitting in the chair. To think he's actually the most normal at this point.

didnt they bring Aizen with them? what was the point of freeing him?

I hope the point is that he'll show Jesus who the real god is in Bleach and gets rid of him as fast as possible.
low gravity, yes-yes!
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
December 04 2015 17:13 GMT
#10922
On December 05 2015 00:12 Forikorder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 04 2015 23:18 coverpunch wrote:
On December 04 2015 14:25 ticklishmusic wrote:
On December 04 2015 10:28 SheaR619 wrote:
On December 04 2015 10:08 Zambrah wrote:
God Chicken has become god flamingos.


That thing was a quincy once.....now I dont even know what it is anymore.


just roll with it

aizen turned into a butterfly this is nothing

I dunno man, didn't this guy start as a black sniper?

I did like the call-back to Aizen just sitting in the chair. To think he's actually the most normal at this point.

didnt they bring Aizen with them? what was the point of freeing him?

They left Aizen behind because that one Quincy fucked up his energy flow or something so he couldn't really help (but since it's Aizen that probably lasted about 5 minutes).
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
December 04 2015 18:04 GMT
#10923
On December 05 2015 02:13 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2015 00:12 Forikorder wrote:
On December 04 2015 23:18 coverpunch wrote:
On December 04 2015 14:25 ticklishmusic wrote:
On December 04 2015 10:28 SheaR619 wrote:
On December 04 2015 10:08 Zambrah wrote:
God Chicken has become god flamingos.


That thing was a quincy once.....now I dont even know what it is anymore.


just roll with it

aizen turned into a butterfly this is nothing

I dunno man, didn't this guy start as a black sniper?

I did like the call-back to Aizen just sitting in the chair. To think he's actually the most normal at this point.

didnt they bring Aizen with them? what was the point of freeing him?

They left Aizen behind because that one Quincy fucked up his energy flow or something so he couldn't really help (but since it's Aizen that probably lasted about 5 minutes).

i dont remember that
Lysteria
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
France2280 Posts
December 04 2015 19:36 GMT
#10924
On December 05 2015 00:22 Blackfeather wrote:
I didn't like the fight, but mainly because Jesus transformation is really stupid and op unless hard-countered.

The only reason his power is stupid OP is because it was going to be hard countered by Kubo.
Does not make any of this shit any less stupid.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
December 04 2015 20:01 GMT
#10925
Also Aizen losing to Ichigo was literally "deep in his heart Aizen didn't really want to win"
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
December 04 2015 21:03 GMT
#10926
On December 05 2015 05:01 ticklishmusic wrote:
Also Aizen losing to Ichigo was literally "deep in his heart Aizen didn't really want to win"

wasnt it "you got your ass kicked so much the Hogyoko doesnt acjnowledge you as its master anymore"?
Erasme
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Bahamas15899 Posts
December 04 2015 21:36 GMT
#10927
no it was his secret subconscient dream to lose to someone so he lost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7lxwFEB6FI “‘Drain the swamp’? Stupid saying, means nothing, but you guys loved it so I kept saying it.”
lilwisper
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2515 Posts
December 04 2015 21:41 GMT
#10928
On December 04 2015 09:33 llKyonll wrote:
Wait! What! Are you Fucking kidding me!

So correct me if I'm wrong. But we still don't know anything substantial about Kyouraku.

What is his life story beyond this vague situation with his brother/sister in law?
How does his Bankai ACTUALLY work?
Why is he in this weird love hate relationship with his bankai sword spirit thing?
Why did the spirits/personalities for both his swords look so much alike even though one of them was actually a super secret god killer weapon?

And to top things off, bird jesus is STILL alive. The sword only affected his status effect: GOD. And now he is just a normal (more ridiculous) bird monster thing and will fight some more. Get ready for another 12 chapters of meaningless fights, calvinball, and half empty panels.

When will this horrible torture ever stop...


Well the god killer sword is really the vice capt's sword. Kyouraku just kept it hidden inside of his sword(s). I agree with you on the point of not really gaining more knowledge about the guy.
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
December 04 2015 21:48 GMT
#10929
http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/421/20
Lysteria
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
France2280 Posts
December 04 2015 22:04 GMT
#10930
And a few pages later:
http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/422/17
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
December 04 2015 22:09 GMT
#10931
On December 05 2015 07:04 Lysteria wrote:
And a few pages later:
http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/422/17

i trust uraharas assesment more
Lysteria
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
France2280 Posts
December 04 2015 23:21 GMT
#10932
He isn't denying anything while giving the look.
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
December 05 2015 00:52 GMT
#10933
On December 05 2015 07:09 Forikorder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2015 07:04 Lysteria wrote:
And a few pages later:
http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/422/17

i trust uraharas assesment more


But those things are not mutually exclusive
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
December 05 2015 00:57 GMT
#10934
On December 05 2015 09:52 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2015 07:09 Forikorder wrote:
On December 05 2015 07:04 Lysteria wrote:
And a few pages later:
http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/422/17

i trust uraharas assesment more


But those things are not mutually exclusive

it doenst really make sense that his isolation problem would peak at the moment he found someone who could fight him equally
riotjune
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States3394 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-05 02:42:13
December 05 2015 02:34 GMT
#10935
Yea, but why put that bit in there if it doesn't serve any purpose in the narrative? It'd be like Ichigo talking about what he had for lunch yesterday: Pointless.

But then again this is Kubo we're talking about, nothing makes sense.
Lysteria
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
France2280 Posts
December 05 2015 03:25 GMT
#10936
It's just Kubo's way of creating depth into a character, create a weakness out of nowhere.
The_Masked_Shrimp
Profile Joined February 2012
425 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-08 20:37:18
December 08 2015 04:11 GMT
#10937
Aizen got a random panel here. The bird guy makes me think that everyone is still under the power of aizen, he is just having fun making them see completely absurd things so that he can make fun of them at the end when he tells everyone the truth, it's gonna be the very last panel, aizen saying "You silly gooses, this was all a trick. In fact all this time I had just been practicing my zanpakutou ability of illusions. I thought you would all realize I was using it when I made you see me transform into a fucking butterfly; but you actually believe it despite how absurd that was. So I thought I could push the experiment a bit further, but you also didn't come to your sense when I made you see that improbable bird-god ... Now I think my training session is done and I am satisfied with the extent of the powers of my sword. Thanks all for participating, hopefully you don't retain any hard feelings !".
Archeon
Profile Joined May 2011
3273 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-09 04:22:26
December 09 2015 04:21 GMT
#10938
On December 05 2015 12:25 Lysteria wrote:
It's just Kubo's way of creating depth into a character, create a weakness out of nowhere.

Certainly not the first nor the last time Kubo creates stuff out of nowhere.

On December 08 2015 13:11 The_Masked_Shrimp wrote:
Aizen got a random panel here. The bird guy makes me think that everyone is still under the power of aizen, he is just having fun making them see completely absurd things so that he can make fun of them at the end when he tells everyone the truth, it's gonna be the very last panel, aizen saying "You silly gooses, this was all a trick. In fact all this time I had just been practicing my zanpakutou ability of illusions. I thought you would all realize I was using it when I made you see me transform into a fucking butterfly; but you actually believe it despite how absurd that was. So I thought I could push the experiment a bit further, but you also didn't come to your sense when I made you see that improbable bird-god ... Now I think my training session is done and I am satisfied with the extent of the powers of my sword. Thanks all for participating, hopefully you don't retain any hard feelings !".

Maybe Kubo is actually Aizen, that would explain why I didn't drop bleach yet, I'm in an illusion reading bleach. It's like tsukuyomi. Just longer.
low gravity, yes-yes!
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
December 10 2015 15:56 GMT
#10939
I feel bad that I read that. Like I'm sure I lost a brain cell or two.
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
December 10 2015 15:59 GMT
#10940
lmao

Okay, a guy who could pierce anything and become a god was sorta kinda a stretch but interesting. This guy is basically "lol i take damage and become big", a 10 year old could do better. Still, I guess the valkryie beserker theme is kinda ok though.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Prev 1 545 546 547 548 549 599 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2011
RotterdaM977
TaKeTV 389
IndyStarCraft 191
SteadfastSC126
ZombieGrub96
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2011
RotterdaM 977
IndyStarCraft 191
MaxPax 181
RuFF_SC2 133
SteadfastSC 126
ZombieGrub96
UpATreeSC 66
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2942
Shuttle 561
Dewaltoss 104
910 74
Zeus 70
Mind 68
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3542
Counter-Strike
fl0m6159
pashabiceps1275
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4327
Liquid`Hasu471
Other Games
Beastyqt775
ceh9450
mouzStarbuck396
C9.Mang0152
ToD102
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 121
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• Eskiya23 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie790
• Shiphtur306
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 53m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 53m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.