• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:49
CEST 09:49
KST 16:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8617 users

Movie Discussion! - Page 11

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 483 Next
Please title all your posts and rehost all images on Imgur
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
March 01 2009 17:17 GMT
#201
I watched The Pink Panther 2 last night because I was in the mood for a stupid comedy. The movie put me in a good mood.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
March 01 2009 18:42 GMT
#202
+1 for taken as well. Great shit~ Thanks a lot for this thread! only the highest standards for TL.
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-01 19:06:22
March 01 2009 19:04 GMT
#203
War Wolves
Role Models
Taken
Animal 2
Saw 5
W.
Resident Evil
Behind enemy lines
Open season 2
Underworld 2
Underworld 3
Pride and Glory
Pink Panther 2
Sex Drive
Seven Pounds
Prisoner
Outlander
Rocknrolla
Rush hour 3

I have a problem regarding downloaded movies....
OSWater
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1343 Posts
March 01 2009 23:04 GMT
#204
Last movie I watched was My Name is Bruce.

It was awesome lol
Douglas is the king of the mountain, and the mountain is great
Dknight
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States5225 Posts
March 01 2009 23:09 GMT
#205
[image loading]


Great movie with the comedian Nick Swardson. Watch it!
WGT<3. Former CL/NW head admin.
Scooter
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States747 Posts
March 01 2009 23:26 GMT
#206
On March 02 2009 08:09 Dknight wrote:
[image loading]


Great movie with the comedian Nick Swardson. Watch it!


Nick Swardson's standup is freaking hilarious, can't believe I haven't seen Grandma's Boy yet.
My unblocks gets yo curleh mustache wet のωの
TonyL2
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
England1953 Posts
March 01 2009 23:34 GMT
#207
On February 15 2009 16:53 Kentor wrote:
I just watched Gran Torino. Awesome/Hilarious movie.


Then an hour later I saw The International which I felt was a poor man's Bourne series
s.a.y
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Croatia3840 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-01 23:48:06
March 01 2009 23:46 GMT
#208
I am not good with quotes
s.a.y
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Croatia3840 Posts
March 01 2009 23:47 GMT
#209
On March 01 2009 05:43 poilord wrote:
finally got around to watching
[image loading]


I'm usually not a fan of German cinema, except for a few outstanding movies like "The Experiment" (Das Experiment). The Lives of Others definitely is one of those movies. Really good characters and hats off to the director for an outstanding debut.
Watch it, if you haven't already.


i totally love that song.

even written a song about it that i play with my bend.

i recomment the cartoon Bolt, pixar quality.
I am not good with quotes
plan3t
Profile Joined October 2008
Canada75 Posts
March 02 2009 00:09 GMT
#210
I watched Synecdoche New York recently.
I liked it, although it left me pretty confused. Probably going to have to watch it again soon to try and figure it out, haha.
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
March 02 2009 02:10 GMT
#211
I watched Role Models like last week and I have to say, it is probably one of my favorite comedies that have come out in this decade. I mean seriously, who can resist some of these quotes? Ronnie is fucking awesome.

+ Show Spoiler +
Ronnie: You white, then you Ben Affleck.

Wheeler: I don't have crabs! What have you been telling these kids?
Ronnie: That you have crabs.

Ronnie: Sometimes I call myself "The Booby Watcher", and I have my own comic book. "The Adventures of The Booby Watcher".


Awesome. 9/10
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
March 02 2009 02:21 GMT
#212
I've heard of popcorn in the face but this is ridiculous!
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
food
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1951 Posts
March 02 2009 03:04 GMT
#213
On February 16 2009 17:01 iPF[Div] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2009 13:38 ATeddyBear wrote:
[image loading]


My Sassy Girl

pretty fucking good.


the korean one was good but I think the american version is a lot better.



american version was utter garbage
not even comparable
Can someone ban this guy please? FA?
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
March 02 2009 03:16 GMT
#214
I saw Max Payne and Burn After Reading on the plane yesterday and watched The International today.

Max Payne was really entertaining! I know it gets lampooned a lot on these and other fora but I really enjoyed it; I do, however, have yet to play the games, which is probably why I thought it was good. I'm sure some random noob would enjoy a Starcraft movie that would leave me in tears of rage :p

Burn After Reading was chaotic and hilarious. Good shit!

The International was really intense; again, it was entertaining so I enjoyed it. Didn't hurt that the girl I was with was really cute
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
bboyldy
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Korea (North)664 Posts
March 02 2009 03:28 GMT
#215

omg i cant believe they don't have this skit in english. basically matt damon writes good will hunting all by himself and ben affleck wanted him to put his name next to matt's name on the script and matt damon says " all you have been doing for the past 6 months is watch porn and smoke pot" and then he says give me a one good line and ben farts.
expressing myself through the form of dancing
ProdT
Profile Joined January 2009
United States170 Posts
March 02 2009 06:05 GMT
#216
I just saw primer, it was very good. Any other interesting science fiction movies?
R3condite
Profile Joined August 2008
Korea (South)1541 Posts
March 02 2009 06:14 GMT
#217
On February 15 2009 17:08 LxRogue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2009 16:49 Clasic wrote:
I have seen taken, and it ends to fast imo.


I really liked Taken. Yeah it wasn't that long, but the action was great and semi-realistic, and the plot was believable.

I also recently saw Quantum of Solace, really didn't like it. The movie was over 2 hours but it felt simple and too straightforward.


QoS was weird i thoguht that the ppl who were trying to control the water supply were thebad guys and taht they would catch them or w.e

but nothing of that sort happened it was just a revenge thing
IMO revenge is no good IRL and in movies, makes for a boring movie (usually revenge movies turn into some kind of deep character realization that leads to the revenge not being carried out but this wasn't one of them)
ggyo...
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-02 06:19:18
March 02 2009 06:18 GMT
#218
On March 02 2009 01:13 infinity21 wrote:
I just saw Street Fighter: the Legend of Chun-Li. What a waste of $11.50



What could have POSSIBLY convinced you it wasn't going to be ..?

Edit: I saw Underworld III and Friday 13th. Both were equally awful but I was forced one way or another by tasteless people.
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-04 21:32:13
March 04 2009 21:28 GMT
#219
On February 16 2009 13:34 ahrara_ wrote:
[image loading]

Waltz with Bashir.

Just stunning.

TryThis: Let the Right One In was amazing.

I was about to recommend this one

Incredible piece of art with amazing music
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
sperY
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Serbia444 Posts
March 04 2009 22:22 GMT
#220
On February 15 2009 23:18 jello_biafra wrote:

[image loading]



Amazing movie. I've enjoyed every second of it. Bruges seems like an great place.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 483 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 200
Hyun 102
Shinee 87
Killer 47
Hm[arnc] 46
Snow 23
ZergMaN 20
sorry 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
League of Legends
JimRising 668
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King104
Other Games
summit1g8142
WinterStarcraft511
ArmadaUGS71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick736
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2345
League of Legends
• Lourlo1567
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 11m
INu's Battles
4h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 11m
Replay Cast
15h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.