• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:12
CEST 00:12
KST 07:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11149 users

[TV] HBO Game of Thrones - Page 772

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 770 771 772 773 774 1836 Next
All book discussion in this thread is now allowed.
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5714 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-06 00:00:53
May 05 2013 23:58 GMT
#15421
On May 06 2013 08:53 farvacola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2013 08:48 Zooper31 wrote:
On May 04 2013 12:36 Kalingingsong wrote:
On May 04 2013 11:58 Zooper31 wrote:
On May 04 2013 11:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On May 04 2013 11:51 Kalingingsong wrote:
On May 04 2013 10:20 killa_robot wrote:
On May 04 2013 10:10 TeePee wrote:
I think Jaime will become just as good with his left hand as his chopped off right hand. Remember the story Tywin told Arya about how Jaime had a reading disability but he still fought through it and learned how to read. I expect the same with his left hand.


Jaime was forced to do it lol. Not to mention having trouble reading is a lot different from losing your dominant hand.


its ok, if Tywin sees Jamie later, Tywin will simply use his fatherly authority to "force" Jamie into getting good with his left hand.

Tywin: sup u are back? o hand gone? you are a lannister, u are tough, now get good with ur left hand.
Jamie: wtf, no sympathy even?
Tywin: you are my son and you will do as I command!
Jamie: fuck life.


Well now that Brienne's around, I don't think Jaime will have the opportunity to practice his left hand anytime soon.


OT.

Anyone else think Brienne was actually damn hot when she stood up in the tub and we only got an ass shot. First chick in the show that actually made me go, "DAMN", when they got naked. All the other "whores" haven't really done anything for me tbh.


perhaps you are also exceedingly tall? lol



I am... 6'7" but tall chicks are usually a turn off for me. It's weird being really tall and then meeting someone else I don't have to look down at, it's just wierd.

How many 6'4+ women have you met? I love tall women, and I've only met a handful.


Same only a handful and none have had particularly female body types sadly. More of the full figure going on and kinda masculine :/ Brienne reminds me of like an amazon though tall but curvy in the right places and not skin and bones.

Ygritte was also fine but mostly because I think red heads are hot lol. She's def skinnier but that doesn't bother me at all. She's second after Brienne atm so far. And hmm body double, didn't think of that. Regardless I now imagine her that way which is what the show wanted.

I say we dump the Swordsman Tier list and instead make a tier list of hottest bods :p At least we have evidence and can go John Madden on the screenshots if needed.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
Zandar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1541 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-06 01:52:52
May 06 2013 01:37 GMT
#15422
On May 06 2013 08:53 farvacola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2013 08:48 Zooper31 wrote:
On May 04 2013 12:36 Kalingingsong wrote:
On May 04 2013 11:58 Zooper31 wrote:
On May 04 2013 11:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On May 04 2013 11:51 Kalingingsong wrote:
On May 04 2013 10:20 killa_robot wrote:
On May 04 2013 10:10 TeePee wrote:
I think Jaime will become just as good with his left hand as his chopped off right hand. Remember the story Tywin told Arya about how Jaime had a reading disability but he still fought through it and learned how to read. I expect the same with his left hand.


Jaime was forced to do it lol. Not to mention having trouble reading is a lot different from losing your dominant hand.


its ok, if Tywin sees Jamie later, Tywin will simply use his fatherly authority to "force" Jamie into getting good with his left hand.

Tywin: sup u are back? o hand gone? you are a lannister, u are tough, now get good with ur left hand.
Jamie: wtf, no sympathy even?
Tywin: you are my son and you will do as I command!
Jamie: fuck life.


Well now that Brienne's around, I don't think Jaime will have the opportunity to practice his left hand anytime soon.


OT.

Anyone else think Brienne was actually damn hot when she stood up in the tub and we only got an ass shot. First chick in the show that actually made me go, "DAMN", when they got naked. All the other "whores" haven't really done anything for me tbh.


perhaps you are also exceedingly tall? lol



I am... 6'7" but tall chicks are usually a turn off for me. It's weird being really tall and then meeting someone else I don't have to look down at, it's just wierd.

How many 6'4+ women have you met? I love tall women, and I've only met a handful.


Come to the Netherlands then we have the tallest people in the world on average


The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
May 06 2013 01:53 GMT
#15423
On May 06 2013 08:58 Zooper31 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2013 08:53 farvacola wrote:
On May 06 2013 08:48 Zooper31 wrote:
On May 04 2013 12:36 Kalingingsong wrote:
On May 04 2013 11:58 Zooper31 wrote:
On May 04 2013 11:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On May 04 2013 11:51 Kalingingsong wrote:
On May 04 2013 10:20 killa_robot wrote:
On May 04 2013 10:10 TeePee wrote:
I think Jaime will become just as good with his left hand as his chopped off right hand. Remember the story Tywin told Arya about how Jaime had a reading disability but he still fought through it and learned how to read. I expect the same with his left hand.


Jaime was forced to do it lol. Not to mention having trouble reading is a lot different from losing your dominant hand.


its ok, if Tywin sees Jamie later, Tywin will simply use his fatherly authority to "force" Jamie into getting good with his left hand.

Tywin: sup u are back? o hand gone? you are a lannister, u are tough, now get good with ur left hand.
Jamie: wtf, no sympathy even?
Tywin: you are my son and you will do as I command!
Jamie: fuck life.


Well now that Brienne's around, I don't think Jaime will have the opportunity to practice his left hand anytime soon.


OT.

Anyone else think Brienne was actually damn hot when she stood up in the tub and we only got an ass shot. First chick in the show that actually made me go, "DAMN", when they got naked. All the other "whores" haven't really done anything for me tbh.


perhaps you are also exceedingly tall? lol



I am... 6'7" but tall chicks are usually a turn off for me. It's weird being really tall and then meeting someone else I don't have to look down at, it's just wierd.

How many 6'4+ women have you met? I love tall women, and I've only met a handful.


Same only a handful and none have had particularly female body types sadly. More of the full figure going on and kinda masculine :/ Brienne reminds me of like an amazon though tall but curvy in the right places and not skin and bones.

Ygritte was also fine but mostly because I think red heads are hot lol. She's def skinnier but that doesn't bother me at all. She's second after Brienne atm so far. And hmm body double, didn't think of that. Regardless I now imagine her that way which is what the show wanted.

I say we dump the Swordsman Tier list and instead make a tier list of hottest bods :p At least we have evidence and can go John Madden on the screenshots if needed.

I am totally with you here. I've a thing for redheads too, and it always feels like I'm alone in my unrequited love for Sansa

And Zandar, I would love for nothing more than to visit the Netherlands. It definitely seems like my kind of place.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
May 06 2013 01:56 GMT
#15424
This episode felt really short.
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
May 06 2013 01:57 GMT
#15425
So, John Snow is a total badass.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
May 06 2013 01:58 GMT
#15426
Ahh, so that's how relationships go. Sex first then kissing.
Kalingingsong
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada633 Posts
May 06 2013 01:58 GMT
#15427
On May 06 2013 10:56 Fruscainte wrote:
This episode felt really short.


this,

not sure why...
Dess.JadeFalcon
EleanorRIgby
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada3923 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-06 02:02:32
May 06 2013 02:00 GMT
#15428
damn littlefinger is smart, sansa is back in his hands.

also i wonder if jon snow will eventually end up taking the throne, that would be a wild ride. Maybe if he leads the defence of the white walkers.
savior did nothing wrong
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
May 06 2013 02:01 GMT
#15429
Yeah it was really, eh.

The back and forth between Tywin and Olenna was pretty much the height of the episode.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-06 02:03:40
May 06 2013 02:02 GMT
#15430
Hey I need someone who's been keeping up to help me out, I was rudely distracted during the part where Varys and Baelish talked toward the end. I'll have to re-watch that soon. Anyway, right after that, Sansa is crying because she learns that she has to marry Tyrion - does the boat have any sort of relevance? Or is it some symbol of freedom / something like that?
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
czylu
Profile Joined June 2012
477 Posts
May 06 2013 02:03 GMT
#15431
they killed ros!
I loved the lighting in the littlefinger and varus scene. Varus was in front of an open window, and light made him look like an angel, while littlefinger was infront of 2 sets of candles giving off a dark and reddish hue. It was awesome.
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
May 06 2013 02:03 GMT
#15432
I think that's Baelish's ship. She had a chance to leave on it and turned him down (thinking she'll marry Loras), and now she's stuck with Tyrion.
czylu
Profile Joined June 2012
477 Posts
May 06 2013 02:04 GMT
#15433
On May 06 2013 11:02 Djzapz wrote:
Hey I need someone who's been keeping up to help me out, I was rudely distracted during the part where Varys and Baelish talked toward the end. I'll have to re-watch that soon. Anyway, right after that, Sansa is crying because she learns that she has to marry Tyrion - does the boat have any sort of relevance? Or is it some symbol of freedom / something like that?


thats the boat that's carrying off littlefinger to marry lisa arryn. Littlefinger had promised to carry sansa off in it.
PardonYou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1360 Posts
May 06 2013 02:04 GMT
#15434
Joffrey was only the episode for five seconds and I wanted someone to behead him.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
May 06 2013 02:05 GMT
#15435
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-06 02:11:01
May 06 2013 02:05 GMT
#15436
On May 06 2013 11:04 czylu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2013 11:02 Djzapz wrote:
Hey I need someone who's been keeping up to help me out, I was rudely distracted during the part where Varys and Baelish talked toward the end. I'll have to re-watch that soon. Anyway, right after that, Sansa is crying because she learns that she has to marry Tyrion - does the boat have any sort of relevance? Or is it some symbol of freedom / something like that?


thats the boat that's carrying off littlefinger to marry lisa arryn. Littlefinger had promised to carry sansa off in it.

Ah alright, thank you
And thanks GGTemplar, that was fast!
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
templar rage
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2509 Posts
May 06 2013 02:06 GMT
#15437
That was Littlefinger leaving for the Vale. The sail had a bird on it that looks exactly like the pin he wears. Sansa was supposed to leave with him, but she decided to stay after hearing she would be marrying Loras. But now, obviously, she's not.
czylu
Profile Joined June 2012
477 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-06 02:09:38
May 06 2013 02:07 GMT
#15438
On May 06 2013 11:05 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH7sIOBJqLA


holy shit, it's on utube already! you could almost see the horns on this guy :D
EleanorRIgby
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada3923 Posts
May 06 2013 02:08 GMT
#15439
On May 06 2013 11:06 templar rage wrote:
That was Littlefinger leaving for the Vale. The sail had a bird on it that looks exactly like the pin he wears. Sansa was supposed to leave with him, but she decided to stay after hearing she would be marrying Loras. But now, obviously, she's not.


but wasnt that ship also sitting out there in an earlier episode?
savior did nothing wrong
Kalingingsong
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada633 Posts
May 06 2013 02:10 GMT
#15440
littlefinger talks like a survivor.

he will go far.
Dess.JadeFalcon
Prev 1 770 771 772 773 774 1836 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O132
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12706
Shuttle 405
White-Ra 228
ZZZero.O 132
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm122
League of Legends
Doublelift5033
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4700
Other Games
summit1g9611
FrodaN2484
Liquid`RaSZi1948
C9.Mang0341
ToD323
crisheroes291
Livibee201
Pyrionflax139
Mew2King60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1050
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• musti20045 38
• Adnapsc2 35
• HeavenSC 20
• Sammyuel 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1594
• Shiphtur676
• WagamamaTV289
Upcoming Events
OSC
48m
Replay Cast
48m
OSC
13h 48m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.