• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:42
CEST 16:42
KST 23:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7320 users

[TV] HBO Game of Thrones - Page 1101

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1836 Next
All book discussion in this thread is now allowed.
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
April 22 2014 22:55 GMT
#22001
On April 23 2014 07:52 FiWiFaKi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 07:50 KadaverBB wrote:
I think id be littlefinger, he seems to be pretty wealthy and is so far not "implicated" with any crimes. I could just settle down somewhere and live a happy life^^


He's not a very nice person though, all he cares about is power, and he has lots of responsibility too. If you decide to just take your money and let shit be, Tywin will probably go banling mode on you.

I would've been Jon Snow, but not anymore since Zooper would be all over me. (sorry)

So I'd be Sansa.

+ Show Spoiler +
Maybe Game of Thrones roleplay is not a good idea S:


You said I'd take over his brain, so I can easily become a nicer person. Maybe I can get back to being master of coin and just serve the crown or something and stop scheming and shit and just enjoy life^^
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 22 2014 22:55 GMT
#22002
SHIT KBB TOOK LITTLEFINGER. Umm I think taking over as the Hound might be good fun. Sure I'd be ugly but I'd be a badass.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
April 22 2014 22:56 GMT
#22003
On April 23 2014 07:55 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 07:52 FiWiFaKi wrote:
On April 23 2014 07:50 KadaverBB wrote:
I think id be littlefinger, he seems to be pretty wealthy and is so far not "implicated" with any crimes. I could just settle down somewhere and live a happy life^^


He's not a very nice person though, all he cares about is power, and he has lots of responsibility too. If you decide to just take your money and let shit be, Tywin will probably go banling mode on you.

I would've been Jon Snow, but not anymore since Zooper would be all over me. (sorry)

So I'd be Sansa.

+ Show Spoiler +
Maybe Game of Thrones roleplay is not a good idea S:


You said I'd take over his brain, so I can easily become a nicer person. Maybe I can get back to being master of coin and just serve the crown or something and stop scheming and shit and just enjoy life^^


I don't think you'd make a very interesting TV show.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
CatfooD
Profile Joined April 2010
United States203 Posts
April 22 2014 22:57 GMT
#22004
On April 23 2014 07:55 Darkhorse wrote:
SHIT KBB TOOK LITTLEFINGER. Umm I think taking over as the Hound might be good fun. Sure I'd be ugly but I'd be a badass.


You drunk, heartless bastard.
CatfooD
Profile Joined April 2010
United States203 Posts
April 22 2014 22:58 GMT
#22005
I am totally thinking Jaqen H'ghar.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 22 2014 22:58 GMT
#22006
On April 23 2014 07:56 FiWiFaKi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 07:55 KadaverBB wrote:
On April 23 2014 07:52 FiWiFaKi wrote:
On April 23 2014 07:50 KadaverBB wrote:
I think id be littlefinger, he seems to be pretty wealthy and is so far not "implicated" with any crimes. I could just settle down somewhere and live a happy life^^


He's not a very nice person though, all he cares about is power, and he has lots of responsibility too. If you decide to just take your money and let shit be, Tywin will probably go banling mode on you.

I would've been Jon Snow, but not anymore since Zooper would be all over me. (sorry)

So I'd be Sansa.

+ Show Spoiler +
Maybe Game of Thrones roleplay is not a good idea S:


You said I'd take over his brain, so I can easily become a nicer person. Maybe I can get back to being master of coin and just serve the crown or something and stop scheming and shit and just enjoy life^^


I don't think you'd make a very interesting TV show.

If I were Littlefinger...

I would continue the climb.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
April 22 2014 22:58 GMT
#22007
On April 23 2014 07:56 FiWiFaKi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 07:55 KadaverBB wrote:
On April 23 2014 07:52 FiWiFaKi wrote:
On April 23 2014 07:50 KadaverBB wrote:
I think id be littlefinger, he seems to be pretty wealthy and is so far not "implicated" with any crimes. I could just settle down somewhere and live a happy life^^


He's not a very nice person though, all he cares about is power, and he has lots of responsibility too. If you decide to just take your money and let shit be, Tywin will probably go banling mode on you.

I would've been Jon Snow, but not anymore since Zooper would be all over me. (sorry)

So I'd be Sansa.

+ Show Spoiler +
Maybe Game of Thrones roleplay is not a good idea S:


You said I'd take over his brain, so I can easily become a nicer person. Maybe I can get back to being master of coin and just serve the crown or something and stop scheming and shit and just enjoy life^^


I don't think you'd make a very interesting TV show.


TV shows needs a good guy every once in a while. Maybe ill use my money to improve kings landing and feeding the poor and shit. Baelor the blessed my ass, it will be all about littlefinger!
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Spaylz
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan1743 Posts
April 22 2014 22:59 GMT
#22008
I would be Oberyn Martell. Get me some good loving on both sides, and stab people's hands when they mess with me.
I like words.
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
April 22 2014 22:59 GMT
#22009
On April 23 2014 07:58 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 07:56 FiWiFaKi wrote:
On April 23 2014 07:55 KadaverBB wrote:
On April 23 2014 07:52 FiWiFaKi wrote:
On April 23 2014 07:50 KadaverBB wrote:
I think id be littlefinger, he seems to be pretty wealthy and is so far not "implicated" with any crimes. I could just settle down somewhere and live a happy life^^


He's not a very nice person though, all he cares about is power, and he has lots of responsibility too. If you decide to just take your money and let shit be, Tywin will probably go banling mode on you.

I would've been Jon Snow, but not anymore since Zooper would be all over me. (sorry)

So I'd be Sansa.

+ Show Spoiler +
Maybe Game of Thrones roleplay is not a good idea S:


You said I'd take over his brain, so I can easily become a nicer person. Maybe I can get back to being master of coin and just serve the crown or something and stop scheming and shit and just enjoy life^^


I don't think you'd make a very interesting TV show.


TV shows needs a good guy every once in a while. Maybe ill use my money to improve kings landing and feeding the poor and shit. Baelor the blessed my ass, it will be all about littlefinger!


Eh true, and since I'm Sansa, that should make my life good too. Thanks man!
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
Leporello
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2845 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-22 23:02:02
April 22 2014 23:01 GMT
#22010
This will be a benevolent dictatorship on my part, so no worries.
Big water
Spaylz
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan1743 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-22 23:06:14
April 22 2014 23:03 GMT
#22011
On another note, it's true that the scene between Tywin and Oberyn is just pure gold. They both nailed it.

"Here I stand, unarmed, unguarded. Should I be concerned?"

And Oberyn's smile when he answers "You are unarmed and unguarded because you know me better than that" is just... I really like that actor too. Hope he gets plenty of screen time.

Overdose of badassery with those two in one single room.
I like words.
Nesserev
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Belgium2760 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-22 23:14:32
April 22 2014 23:13 GMT
#22012
--- Nuked ---
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-22 23:16:07
April 22 2014 23:14 GMT
#22013
Man, if he was still alive I'd be Pyat Pree and have 9 other people join me in being Pyat Pree..

Snow then..if he hasn't been taken. His future is looking grim, but I'm sure he'll pull something off. Maybe I'd get some hot cavesex with Zooper31 as well.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 22 2014 23:14 GMT
#22014
On April 23 2014 07:57 CatfooD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2014 07:55 Darkhorse wrote:
SHIT KBB TOOK LITTLEFINGER. Umm I think taking over as the Hound might be good fun. Sure I'd be ugly but I'd be a badass.


You drunk, heartless bastard.

I would eat every fucking chicken in Westeros.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 22 2014 23:17 GMT
#22015
Pretty sure people would be clamoring for Tyrion if he wasn't in a cell atm :D
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
April 22 2014 23:20 GMT
#22016
Podrick might be fun too, the pimp of Westeros.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
April 22 2014 23:20 GMT
#22017
His entire family hates him, there really arent any advantages in being tyrion except for being rich.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Keniji
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands2569 Posts
April 22 2014 23:21 GMT
#22018
On April 23 2014 08:17 Darkhorse wrote:
Pretty sure people would be clamoring for Tyrion if he wasn't in a cell atm :D


what why.

he is a dwarf in medieval times and his family hates him. All he got is his wits and brain. And if you take over his brain. well. you are a (rich) dwarf that is hated by his family. good times.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 22 2014 23:23 GMT
#22019
On April 23 2014 08:20 KadaverBB wrote:
His entire family hates him, there really arent any advantages in being tyrion except for being rich.

Didn't Varys once say that Tyrion was one of the few people who could make positive change in Westeros or something? I think he is a pretty awesome character with a great mind and a high position in the capitol. There are some advantages. Plus I don't think Jaime hates him :D
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
April 22 2014 23:25 GMT
#22020
On April 23 2014 08:20 KadaverBB wrote:
His entire family hates him, there really arent any advantages in being tyrion except for being rich.


I wouldn't say his entire family hates him. Him and Jamie seem to be close. I don't know how joffrey's brother views him, but I am pretty sure most of the familiy hates him though cause their jerks!
When I think of something else, something will go here
Prev 1 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1836 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1468
WardiTV983
OGKoka 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 299
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7766
Bisu 1890
Shuttle 978
Horang2 784
Larva 515
Stork 483
EffOrt 397
BeSt 373
actioN 268
Mini 246
[ Show more ]
Light 150
Mind 124
hero 118
Rush 105
910 96
Zeus 89
Snow 77
Mong 70
Barracks 68
Sea.KH 60
Shinee 59
Yoon 46
sorry 42
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 37
Killer 29
Bale 26
Sexy 24
Shine 19
HiyA 19
soO 19
Aegong 18
zelot 17
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 13
Free 10
Terrorterran 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5199
qojqva2522
Dendi1047
febbydoto34
Counter-Strike
fl0m3294
Fnx 510
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2878
hiko1012
B2W.Neo870
TKL 489
Livibee409
XBOCT270
Hui .219
Liquid`VortiX201
XaKoH 156
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 21
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3110
• Jankos2221
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 18m
Replay Cast
8h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 18m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 18m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.