• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:28
CEST 04:28
KST 11:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6017 users

[TV] HBO Game of Thrones - Page 1088

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1836 Next
All book discussion in this thread is now allowed.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
April 21 2014 01:07 GMT
#21741
HOLY SHIT
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
April 21 2014 01:11 GMT
#21742
That establishing shot of Joffrey with the rocks in his eyes makes him look like Duke Nukem with his shades

[image loading]
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
sumsaR
Profile Joined January 2013
Sweden1812 Posts
April 21 2014 01:17 GMT
#21743
On April 21 2014 09:45 Adreme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2014 09:37 Sub40APM wrote:
On April 21 2014 09:33 scudst0rm wrote:
On April 21 2014 04:12 Sub40APM wrote:
On April 20 2014 23:57 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
The only delay is for Memorial Day in May, between episodes 7 and 8

really?! wow that sucks.


They aired the Blackwater episode on memorial day and they saw a big ratings dip because of the holiday. This was their climactic episode and the most expensive. Clearly they wanted to get rating that reflect that and they started skipping memorial day in season 3.

Why would they care what their ratings for any particular episode are, they arent selling ad space.



Shows need people to watch them and if you miss a week and are behind they don't want to take the chance you wont want to catch up because that's how shows steadily lose there audience.

They don't catch up with reruns, and instead they just skip episodes of good series with a low number of episodes per season? People are so strange.
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-21 01:23:13
April 21 2014 01:20 GMT
#21744
Arya and the hound are so cute. OMG
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-21 01:24:38
April 21 2014 01:23 GMT
#21745
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
ixi.genocide
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States981 Posts
April 21 2014 01:35 GMT
#21746
On April 21 2014 09:51 FiWiFaKi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2014 09:34 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Last week's was unreliable. Maybe I can find a new one? Maybe no


I hope I can find one too. If anyone has one, I'd really appreciate if someone could PM the link. Thank you. ^^


Same here, I am working at my dads and he doesn't have hbo
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
April 21 2014 01:53 GMT
#21747
Jorah + Show Spoiler +
just got friendzoned again
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
April 21 2014 02:00 GMT
#21748
Nice. Somehow I like these slower episodes the most.
Off-season = best season
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
April 21 2014 02:01 GMT
#21749
Another great episode until, you know who, Khaleesi. Perhaps the writers can figure out a way just have her not talk and only seen.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Adreme
Profile Joined June 2011
United States5574 Posts
April 21 2014 02:01 GMT
#21750
So is it still supposed to be a "who dun it?" cause they basically gave it away this episode if that's what it is supposed to be.
Nesserev
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Belgium2760 Posts
April 21 2014 02:04 GMT
#21751
--- Nuked ---
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-21 02:07:57
April 21 2014 02:05 GMT
#21752
On April 21 2014 11:04 Nesserev wrote:
Ok, now I'm really hungry for next week's episode... this episode flew by, just like that.

Is it weird that, when Jamie entered the 'sanctum', and asked to be alone with Cersei, the first thing that crossed my mind was that it would be funny if they'd do something inappropriate next to Joffrey's body... I was not dissapointed.


When I watch, and constantly look at the time... And I'm like noo, only 25 minutes of Game of Thrones left, so sad ):

Good episode. I missed the first 7 minutes, so I'll need to rewatch that. Dario was really cool, so that was fun, and all around liked the whole episode. My favorite part was when Arya called the Hound her father.

What exactly happened there with Cersei and Jamie?... How forced was Cersei into that? It wasn't rape or anything, right?
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
Adreme
Profile Joined June 2011
United States5574 Posts
April 21 2014 02:09 GMT
#21753
On April 21 2014 11:05 FiWiFaKi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2014 11:04 Nesserev wrote:
Ok, now I'm really hungry for next week's episode... this episode flew by, just like that.

Is it weird that, when Jamie entered the 'sanctum', and asked to be alone with Cersei, the first thing that crossed my mind was that it would be funny if they'd do something inappropriate next to Joffrey's body... I was not dissapointed.


When I watch, and constantly look at the time... And I'm like noo, only 25 minutes of Game of Thrones left, so sad ):

Good episode. I missed the first 7 minutes, so I'll need to rewatch that. Dario was really cool, so that was fun, and all around liked the whole episode. My favorite part was when Arya called the Hound her father.

What exactly happened there with Cersei and Jamie?... How forced was Cersei into that? It wasn't rape or anything, right?


I don't know if she was as forced as she sounded, I think it was more of a case that she wanted to do it but felt it was wrong due to the actions and place in question.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
April 21 2014 02:11 GMT
#21754
Very powerful episode. Here are my thoughts:

+ Show Spoiler +

1. Littlefinger returns. And he's the same as ever. I feel bad for Ser Dontos but at the same time it's good news for Sansa, right? If they go to the Eyrie, Sansa might be closer than ever to reuniting with Arya. And I do love the badassery of Littlefinger.

2. Save this for later? No, my dear, I incest I was hoping they'd be discovered or something. But moreover, I think Jamie doesn't have it in him to kill Tyrion. The two are very close, maybe even rivalling the relationship between him and Cersei.

3. The hound killed the guy who fed him. I loved the hound up until this point. It was really sad watching that nice guy die, but then again that's Game of Thrones for you. I like that retrospective foreshadowing, Hound claiming guest right doesn't matter anymore. Well, if he's right, it's bad for the Freys, but at least it's good for him. And I do like the Hound.

4. Oberyn doesn't choose sides. I love Oberyn. (And somewhere I know he'd love me back <3) So I don't know what to make of him being on the judging panel means. Maybe he'd go against Tywin if the latter votes for the death of Tyrion? He'd snub the guy who gave the order for the murder of Elia, and I think of all the Lannisters, Tyrion is his favorite right now. That would also explain the Small Council seat, where Tywin is trying to get Oberyn on his side before that happens.

5. A hooded man promised to knight Podrick if he testified against Tyrion. Oh god, that whole thing gave me the shivers. This is my favorite kind of plot right here. And whoever's behind it wins, since with Podrick going into hiding it makes Tyrion look even more suspicious.

6. Daenerys does what she does best. She frees a bunch of slaves and friendzones Jorah. I'd love to see what that slave does next, though. Does he go and enslave his master?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
FiWiFaKi
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada9859 Posts
April 21 2014 02:13 GMT
#21755
On April 21 2014 11:09 Adreme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2014 11:05 FiWiFaKi wrote:
On April 21 2014 11:04 Nesserev wrote:
Ok, now I'm really hungry for next week's episode... this episode flew by, just like that.

Is it weird that, when Jamie entered the 'sanctum', and asked to be alone with Cersei, the first thing that crossed my mind was that it would be funny if they'd do something inappropriate next to Joffrey's body... I was not dissapointed.


When I watch, and constantly look at the time... And I'm like noo, only 25 minutes of Game of Thrones left, so sad ):

Good episode. I missed the first 7 minutes, so I'll need to rewatch that. Dario was really cool, so that was fun, and all around liked the whole episode. My favorite part was when Arya called the Hound her father.

What exactly happened there with Cersei and Jamie?... How forced was Cersei into that? It wasn't rape or anything, right?


I don't know if she was as forced as she sounded, I think it was more of a case that she wanted to do it but felt it was wrong due to the actions and place in question.


Yeah, I would think so too, but hard to exactly say, I was thinking she may be pissed at him...

However seeing the trailer for episode 4, there seems to be no bad blood between them, Cersei just going a bit crazy is all.

And Tywin, by getting himself, Oberyn, and Mace Tyrell as judges... Is that meant to be good for Tyrion or bad? I can't really tell what he wants to happen to Tyrion, obviously Cersei wants him dead.
In life, the journey is more satisfying than the destination. || .::Entrepreneurship::. Living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't || Mechanical Engineering & Economics Major
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
April 21 2014 02:21 GMT
#21756
I'd think Tywin wants an ally for Tyrion. Oberyn obviously likes Tyrion the most of the Lannisters, as they had a moment of clarity in the first episode. Tywin himself is warming up to Oberyn in tonight's episode. He's basically trying to put the whole Elia thing under the carpet to save Tyrion.

If Tywin suspects the Tyrells are responsible for the murder, it would make sense to counteract Mace. If he is unsure, Oberyn would probably have his own insight on Tyrion. And to the outside public, it looks like Tywin is attempting to bring an "impartial outsider" into the matter.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-21 02:29:22
April 21 2014 02:22 GMT
#21757
And I believe Tywin supports Tyrion because Tywin is all about family, and having this divisive event where a man is executed for killing his own nephew during his wedding would bring a lot of bad reputation to the Lannisters. Having someone else to blame, preferably someone with different blood, would paint the Lannisters as victims of an unfortunate conspiracy, and would rally support to Tommen IMO

EDIT: Thanks for TL+!
+
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
April 21 2014 02:25 GMT
#21758
The Tywin and Tommen scene was amazing.
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
April 21 2014 02:28 GMT
#21759
It would've been more amazing if my stream didn't start pigging out at the story of the second king. First was Baelor, third was Robert. Who was the second and what happened to him?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
April 21 2014 02:33 GMT
#21760
On April 21 2014 11:28 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
It would've been more amazing if my stream didn't start pigging out at the story of the second king. First was Baelor, third was Robert. Who was the second and what happened to him?


I think it was aerys the first, killed by his brother.
Prev 1 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1836 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings173
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 247
Terrorterran 18
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift5857
JimRising 736
Counter-Strike
taco 270
minikerr40
Other Games
summit1g13225
C9.Mang0459
PiLiPiLi16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1165
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP184
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 32m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 32m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 32m
Replay Cast
20h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.