• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:53
CEST 21:53
KST 04:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9633 users

[TV] HBO Game of Thrones - Page 1089

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1836 Next
All book discussion in this thread is now allowed.
Sub40APM
Profile Joined August 2010
6336 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-21 02:56:12
April 21 2014 02:44 GMT
#21761
On April 21 2014 11:28 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
It would've been more amazing if my stream didn't start pigging out at the story of the second king. First was Baelor, third was Robert. Who was the second and what happened to him?

Some dude who was called the Just. Who let his brother kill him despite passing reforms everyone likes thus ending his just rule in just a year.


Tywin's speech to Tomen suggests that maybe Tywin wouldnt have minded Joff killed

oh and jamie...is a fucking rapist. gross.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
April 21 2014 02:50 GMT
#21762
On April 21 2014 11:44 Sub40APM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2014 11:28 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
It would've been more amazing if my stream didn't start pigging out at the story of the second king. First was Baelor, third was Robert. Who was the second and what happened to him?

Some dude who was called the Just. Who let his brother kill despite passing reforms everyone likes.


Tywin's speech to Tomen suggests that maybe Tywin wouldnt have minded Joff killed

oh and jamie...is a fucking rapist. gross.

What did we learn from Daenerys? The best and most romantic love stories always begin with a lot of rape.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 21 2014 03:19 GMT
#21763
Great episode
Looks like things are finally picking up steam.

I really wish Danny sent a dragon to eat that Mareen rider, though.
lol
moo...for DRG
Adreme
Profile Joined June 2011
United States5574 Posts
April 21 2014 03:46 GMT
#21764
On April 21 2014 11:13 FiWiFaKi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2014 11:09 Adreme wrote:
On April 21 2014 11:05 FiWiFaKi wrote:
On April 21 2014 11:04 Nesserev wrote:
Ok, now I'm really hungry for next week's episode... this episode flew by, just like that.

Is it weird that, when Jamie entered the 'sanctum', and asked to be alone with Cersei, the first thing that crossed my mind was that it would be funny if they'd do something inappropriate next to Joffrey's body... I was not dissapointed.


When I watch, and constantly look at the time... And I'm like noo, only 25 minutes of Game of Thrones left, so sad ):

Good episode. I missed the first 7 minutes, so I'll need to rewatch that. Dario was really cool, so that was fun, and all around liked the whole episode. My favorite part was when Arya called the Hound her father.

What exactly happened there with Cersei and Jamie?... How forced was Cersei into that? It wasn't rape or anything, right?


I don't know if she was as forced as she sounded, I think it was more of a case that she wanted to do it but felt it was wrong due to the actions and place in question.


Yeah, I would think so too, but hard to exactly say, I was thinking she may be pissed at him...

However seeing the trailer for episode 4, there seems to be no bad blood between them, Cersei just going a bit crazy is all.

And Tywin, by getting himself, Oberyn, and Mace Tyrell as judges... Is that meant to be good for Tyrion or bad? I can't really tell what he wants to happen to Tyrion, obviously Cersei wants him dead.


Getting Oberyn to be a judge is merely a gesture because Tywin knows his vote will hold no power if I understand how there court works (majority rules) since Pycell will as tyrion pointed out will vote however Tywin votes.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
April 21 2014 03:54 GMT
#21765
On April 21 2014 12:46 Adreme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2014 11:13 FiWiFaKi wrote:
On April 21 2014 11:09 Adreme wrote:
On April 21 2014 11:05 FiWiFaKi wrote:
On April 21 2014 11:04 Nesserev wrote:
Ok, now I'm really hungry for next week's episode... this episode flew by, just like that.

Is it weird that, when Jamie entered the 'sanctum', and asked to be alone with Cersei, the first thing that crossed my mind was that it would be funny if they'd do something inappropriate next to Joffrey's body... I was not dissapointed.


When I watch, and constantly look at the time... And I'm like noo, only 25 minutes of Game of Thrones left, so sad ):

Good episode. I missed the first 7 minutes, so I'll need to rewatch that. Dario was really cool, so that was fun, and all around liked the whole episode. My favorite part was when Arya called the Hound her father.

What exactly happened there with Cersei and Jamie?... How forced was Cersei into that? It wasn't rape or anything, right?


I don't know if she was as forced as she sounded, I think it was more of a case that she wanted to do it but felt it was wrong due to the actions and place in question.


Yeah, I would think so too, but hard to exactly say, I was thinking she may be pissed at him...

However seeing the trailer for episode 4, there seems to be no bad blood between them, Cersei just going a bit crazy is all.

And Tywin, by getting himself, Oberyn, and Mace Tyrell as judges... Is that meant to be good for Tyrion or bad? I can't really tell what he wants to happen to Tyrion, obviously Cersei wants him dead.


Getting Oberyn to be a judge is merely a gesture because Tywin knows his vote will hold no power if I understand how there court works (majority rules) since Pycell will as tyrion pointed out will vote however Tywin votes.


Tyrell, not Pycelle. And if there's something amiss that the Tyrells are responsible for (what happened to the theory about Olenna being behind the murder), then Oberyn is there to make it 2-1 against Mace. I'm assuming the Tyrells have to approve the judge as well, but they'll believe that Oberyn hates the Lannisters and give the OK.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Sub40APM
Profile Joined August 2010
6336 Posts
April 21 2014 04:07 GMT
#21766
So another thing I dont get, in that Obery-Tywin discussion, Tywin is talking about dragons/Targaryans like they are a threat to everyone but why would Dorne have to worry about that crap. Werent they part of the Targaryan family, why would they care if Danarys has dragons. Wouldnt they be pretty happy since the traitor houses are Lannister/Stark/Baratheon/Tully and Arys. And now the Tyrells married the Lannisters. Dorne is literally the only house who stayed loyal.
killa_robot
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1884 Posts
April 21 2014 04:23 GMT
#21767
On April 21 2014 11:11 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Very powerful episode. Here are my thoughts:

+ Show Spoiler +

1. Littlefinger returns. And he's the same as ever. I feel bad for Ser Dontos but at the same time it's good news for Sansa, right? If they go to the Eyrie, Sansa might be closer than ever to reuniting with Arya. And I do love the badassery of Littlefinger.

2. Save this for later? No, my dear, I incest I was hoping they'd be discovered or something. But moreover, I think Jamie doesn't have it in him to kill Tyrion. The two are very close, maybe even rivalling the relationship between him and Cersei.

3. The hound killed the guy who fed him. I loved the hound up until this point. It was really sad watching that nice guy die, but then again that's Game of Thrones for you. I like that retrospective foreshadowing, Hound claiming guest right doesn't matter anymore. Well, if he's right, it's bad for the Freys, but at least it's good for him. And I do like the Hound.

4. Oberyn doesn't choose sides. I love Oberyn. (And somewhere I know he'd love me back <3) So I don't know what to make of him being on the judging panel means. Maybe he'd go against Tywin if the latter votes for the death of Tyrion? He'd snub the guy who gave the order for the murder of Elia, and I think of all the Lannisters, Tyrion is his favorite right now. That would also explain the Small Council seat, where Tywin is trying to get Oberyn on his side before that happens.

5. A hooded man promised to knight Podrick if he testified against Tyrion. Oh god, that whole thing gave me the shivers. This is my favorite kind of plot right here. And whoever's behind it wins, since with Podrick going into hiding it makes Tyrion look even more suspicious.

6. Daenerys does what she does best. She frees a bunch of slaves and friendzones Jorah. I'd love to see what that slave does next, though. Does he go and enslave his master?


Um, the hound didn't kill the guy, he just bashed him over the head with something to daze him. The entire conversation while they are walking away is him explaining he considers the people already dead because they are weak and someone else will kill them, therefore robbing them isn't bad since they will be killed.

Powerpill
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States1693 Posts
April 21 2014 04:24 GMT
#21768
On April 21 2014 11:11 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Very powerful episode. Here are my thoughts:

+ Show Spoiler +

1. Littlefinger returns. And he's the same as ever. I feel bad for Ser Dontos but at the same time it's good news for Sansa, right? If they go to the Eyrie, Sansa might be closer than ever to reuniting with Arya. And I do love the badassery of Littlefinger.

2. Save this for later? No, my dear, I incest I was hoping they'd be discovered or something. But moreover, I think Jamie doesn't have it in him to kill Tyrion. The two are very close, maybe even rivalling the relationship between him and Cersei.

3. The hound killed the guy who fed him. I loved the hound up until this point. It was really sad watching that nice guy die, but then again that's Game of Thrones for you. I like that retrospective foreshadowing, Hound claiming guest right doesn't matter anymore. Well, if he's right, it's bad for the Freys, but at least it's good for him. And I do like the Hound.

4. Oberyn doesn't choose sides. I love Oberyn. (And somewhere I know he'd love me back <3) So I don't know what to make of him being on the judging panel means. Maybe he'd go against Tywin if the latter votes for the death of Tyrion? He'd snub the guy who gave the order for the murder of Elia, and I think of all the Lannisters, Tyrion is his favorite right now. That would also explain the Small Council seat, where Tywin is trying to get Oberyn on his side before that happens.

5. A hooded man promised to knight Podrick if he testified against Tyrion. Oh god, that whole thing gave me the shivers. This is my favorite kind of plot right here. And whoever's behind it wins, since with Podrick going into hiding it makes Tyrion look even more suspicious.

6. Daenerys does what she does best. She frees a bunch of slaves and friendzones Jorah. I'd love to see what that slave does next, though. Does he go and enslave his master?


+ Show Spoiler +
The Hound just hit the guy on his head, did not kill him, he was on the ground rubbing his head looking up at the Hound as he walked away

The pretty things are going to hell, they wore it out but they wore it well
imBLIND
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2626 Posts
April 21 2014 04:27 GMT
#21769
Daarios is so gay lol he just 6pooled the guy that basically wanted to joust him.
im deaf
a4bisu
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia86 Posts
April 21 2014 04:28 GMT
#21770
Brother raped sister in front of their dead son's body, who's a king and died at his own wedding!

Anyone think this is too much out of logic?
SkySpy
Profile Joined October 2010
United States245 Posts
April 21 2014 04:29 GMT
#21771
On April 21 2014 13:07 Sub40APM wrote:
So another thing I dont get, in that Obery-Tywin discussion, Tywin is talking about dragons/Targaryans like they are a threat to everyone but why would Dorne have to worry about that crap. Werent they part of the Targaryan family, why would they care if Danarys has dragons. Wouldnt they be pretty happy since the traitor houses are Lannister/Stark/Baratheon/Tully and Arys. And now the Tyrells married the Lannisters. Dorne is literally the only house who stayed loyal.


This could be ck2 knowledge seeping in but it might have something to do with Dornish favoring matrilineal succession.
Jaramir
Profile Joined January 2012
Australia232 Posts
April 21 2014 04:35 GMT
#21772
Daenerys wins her 3rd gym badge!
She is a cannibal and she likes me, kind of ironic cos I dont eat meat
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-21 04:44:08
April 21 2014 04:41 GMT
#21773
On April 21 2014 13:27 imBLIND wrote:
Daarios is so gay lol he just 6pooled the guy that basically wanted to joust him.


Hah I thought that was pretty funny. I also love how he took a piss afterwards.

Was hoping there would be a little more khaleesi and Jon.

I don't care about the sam/chick, but good episode. Can't wait until the next one :D.
When I think of something else, something will go here
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
April 21 2014 04:52 GMT
#21774
Tywin talking to Tommun about Robert was funny considering Robert is meant to be Tommun's dad :p.
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
April 21 2014 05:09 GMT
#21775
"I don't care! ....I don't care!"

rofl, it's like: "Jamie want smoosh smoosh!"

Should have done it on top of Joffrey
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
affinity
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States266 Posts
April 21 2014 05:18 GMT
#21776
I hate all Dany scenes except when she's speaking Valyrian... then they're #1.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
April 21 2014 05:28 GMT
#21777
"They don't have enough men between them to raid a pantry!"

so good
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
April 21 2014 05:33 GMT
#21778
Podrick is a fucking badass.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5713 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-21 05:37:26
April 21 2014 05:33 GMT
#21779
Hound is still a badass and he reinforces the idea he's in it for himself and somewhat cares about Arya. He didn't have to tell her where he planned on going after this was all over. I get a feeling Arya might go to Davos with the Hound.

Jaime went from hating him, to loving him, back to feeling disgusted with him. Dude cmon, you're gonna rape your sister, basically on top of the your sons dead body who just died hours ago, not cool bro.

I like Dany more this last scene and the usual slave revolt thing is gonna happen again this city though.

Sam is being a retard, how in the hell is Gilly more safe there than the wall? The only thing she had to fear at the wall was the invasion, none of the Nightswatch was gonna realistically touch her. She's totally gonna get raped or killed in that horrible town though. Could he not see that? The lady was trying real hard to get her into prostitution literally minutes of being in that pub. Not even counting the creepy lady asking her questions and despising her being a wildling.
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
shin_toss
Profile Joined May 2010
Philippines2589 Posts
April 21 2014 05:53 GMT
#21780
I paused after Jaimie kissed Cersei.. then pm'd my friends " i thought those 2 were going to do it beside the corpse" then i resumed the video.. i was like wtf hahaha.

The guy who had been friendzoned by Khaleesi is pretty badass too. I like his armor, looks like a mix of a samurai and western armor kk
AKMU / IU
Prev 1 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1836 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O87
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason179
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15495
Artosis 824
Mini 237
ZZZero.O 87
Mind 79
Hyun 38
Bale 24
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2522
420jenkins596
League of Legends
Doublelift1656
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5968
Khaldor1295
Liquid`Hasu1031
MindelVK13
Other Games
summit1g6284
FrodaN1959
B2W.Neo712
byalli346
ToD215
Railgan38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1286
BasetradeTV247
StarCraft 2
angryscii 41
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• Adnapsc2 30
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• FirePhoenix7
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie942
• Shiphtur255
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 7m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 7m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 7m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.