• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:04
CEST 06:04
KST 13:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6515 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 763

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 761 762 763 764 765 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
March 30 2014 10:41 GMT
#15241

School of Hard Knocks by Hoppy McGee

[image loading]

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/55531/school-of-hard-knocks

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
March 30 2014 22:22 GMT
#15242
[image loading]
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Foblos
Profile Joined September 2011
United States426 Posts
April 03 2014 09:00 GMT
#15243
What happened to this thread? I'm half a week late watching the episode and no one has posted on it yet
But at what cost ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
April 03 2014 16:06 GMT
#15244
On April 03 2014 18:00 Foblos wrote:
What happened to this thread? I'm half a week late watching the episode and no one has posted on it yet

I'm more likely to reply to somebody than start a discussion on my own

Regarding the episode it was one I really enjoyed. AJ seems to have a role this season in being the incredulous and skeptical one of the group and honestly it suits her just fine.

AJ "endorsing" a placebo was a good test of her desire to see other ponies happy versus her honesty and integrity

Turns out the hard truth doesn't always hurt as much as you might think it would and those you love will appreciate it, though I kinda hope the friendship lessons aren't required by TLs age demographic :p

I'm looking forward to the upcoming episode + Show Spoiler +
Rapping Pinkie Pie? Sign me up! unless I've fallen for some belated April Fools

Paint it bright and bold.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
April 05 2014 03:32 GMT
#15245
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
April 12 2014 13:32 GMT
#15246
I demand additional ponies!

A bit sad there is no pony this week. I need my fix.
Paint it bright and bold.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
April 12 2014 23:09 GMT
#15247
We need this adorable member of the show's target demographic to use her demonic powers to summon moar hoers.

[image loading]
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
RPR_Tempest
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia7799 Posts
April 13 2014 04:19 GMT
#15248
On April 12 2014 22:32 Zoundsforsook wrote:
I demand additional ponies!

A bit sad there is no pony this week. I need my fix.

LPS is almost as good as MLP and even better in some areas, though. They're very, very, very, very similar.
Soundwave, Zerg player from Canberra, Australia. @SoundwaveSC
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
April 13 2014 14:02 GMT
#15249
Well LPS got the song so far
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
RPR_Tempest
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia7799 Posts
April 14 2014 00:56 GMT
#15250
On April 13 2014 23:02 Jhuyt wrote:
Well LPS got the song so far

I legit think this is the best song Daniel Ingram has ever done. I'm also a big fan of Wolf-I-Fied.

Full version of 'I Have To Find A Way' when?
Soundwave, Zerg player from Canberra, Australia. @SoundwaveSC
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
April 14 2014 08:04 GMT
#15251
I dunno, Smilex3, This Day Aria, At the Gala, WWU, A True True Friend and Becoming Popular are just as good as the Rhapsody in my opinion.
The thing I like best about the Rhapsody is very Queen it is in structure but none of the parts really sound like Queen. I really like that.
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
April 15 2014 22:27 GMT
#15252
So in lieu of a new episode, I have something kind of similar. Here is a (not quite final) draft of a two part MLP episode I wrote in my fourth-year dramatic writing class: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0M9LYIvrA3SbjFfSFFvaXl3QkE/edit
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
April 19 2014 23:31 GMT
#15253
Adored todays episode. All that mane6 goodness.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Any time these two interact is golden.
Paint it bright and bold.
Spaylz
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan1743 Posts
April 20 2014 00:34 GMT
#15254
So, guys, I have a question.

I'm sure someone has said that before, but such a large thread about a show like MLP on TL does strike me as interesting. What's so great about this show? I generally like kid's show, but by default, MLP seems targeted toward girls (aren't most of the characters girl ponies?)

But I'm open. Why would you recommend that show? I'm listening!
I like words.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
April 20 2014 03:52 GMT
#15255
Well, back when the show was good, it was basically the only thing on TV that had good writing and good direction and no cynicism.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
April 20 2014 21:05 GMT
#15256
On April 20 2014 09:34 Spaylz wrote:
So, guys, I have a question.

I'm sure someone has said that before, but such a large thread about a show like MLP on TL does strike me as interesting. What's so great about this show? I generally like kid's show, but by default, MLP seems targeted toward girls (aren't most of the characters girl ponies?)

But I'm open. Why would you recommend that show? I'm listening!


Most of the time it just boils down to why you like any kind of show. Characters are very distinctive, quirky, and easy to invest in. Voices are more developed than a lot of what you find on TV, children's or otherwise.
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
April 22 2014 17:12 GMT
#15257


Those using iTunes might be interested in this!

Got a couple extended versions of songs we've been waiting for.
Paint it bright and bold.
radscorpion9
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada2252 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-24 18:48:17
April 24 2014 18:46 GMT
#15258
On April 20 2014 09:34 Spaylz wrote:
So, guys, I have a question.

I'm sure someone has said that before, but such a large thread about a show like MLP on TL does strike me as interesting. What's so great about this show? I generally like kid's show, but by default, MLP seems targeted toward girls (aren't most of the characters girl ponies?)

But I'm open. Why would you recommend that show? I'm listening!


I think this is one of the only shows that has a positive, loving atmosphere that also has a genuinely good sense of humour every now and then. I'm not entirely sure what other kids shows are out there, all I know is that its really pleasant to watch and I find all the characters to have funny and loving interactions (not all episodes are perfect but I do like most of them quite a bit). The whole idea that its targeted toward girls is something that is really old fashioned thinking (no offense). I think, after all the research that has been done (see the feminism thread and Kwizach's posts), girls really aren't any different than guys except for how they grew up, so its entirely possible that men and women could see things similarly or be attracted to similar things. Also about being targeted to kids, to be honest I don't ever want to be an 'adult' in the typical sense of the word. I used to know a girl who was still a child at heart and she's the best person I've ever talked to because she's so much more fun than anyone else . Of course some elements you do have to grow out of because they are problematic, but those can be isolated.

Oh well, those are just my reasons. I can't really convince you but maybe you're interested in a thought process about it!
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
May 03 2014 18:03 GMT
#15259


Much fun times where had.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
May 03 2014 22:17 GMT
#15260
As a creative person, I found the new episode both super relatable and very well written. All that's left is horse finale hype for next Saturday!
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Prev 1 761 762 763 764 765 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17248
Rain 1425
GuemChi 616
sSak 41
Bale 25
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
League of Legends
JimRising 751
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1112
taco 440
minikerr32
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1005
Mew2King77
Other Games
summit1g8043
WinterStarcraft608
C9.Mang0181
ViBE136
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1135
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 24
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo875
• Stunt306
• Rush138
Other Games
• Scarra893
• Shiphtur884
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 56m
INu's Battles
6h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 56m
OSC
18h 11m
Replay Cast
18h 56m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.