• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:04
CEST 20:04
KST 03:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8401 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 765

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 763 764 765 766 767 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
July 02 2014 17:34 GMT
#15281
Have fun.
Paint it bright and bold.
MidnightZL
Profile Joined August 2012
Sweden203 Posts
July 02 2014 18:25 GMT
#15282
On August 12 2011 02:06 LarJarsE wrote:
I really cannot believe grown men watch this show. Seriously.. My little pony... It started with pony dolls for little girls.. The ponies came with long hair and a brush..

Pony memes are completely exclusive and not funny to anyone else besides mlp fans..

dont get me wrong, like what you want. i have no problem with that. my opinion is that the show is for young children and little girls; if you watch it as an adult male you might have some problems with growing up or gender identity.. but hey, watch whatever you want!!

with that being said, i absolutely hate my little pony, but again, keep doing you.


You don't like it, fine, it's ok, but don't give a fuck about tellling what others should or shouldn't be doing. I don't like watching my little pony either but i respect those who do and i think it's pretty charming/cute. Age is just a number, remember that....
- I'm fairly certain YOLO is just Carpe Diem for stupid people - Jack Black
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
July 02 2014 19:51 GMT
#15283
On July 03 2014 03:25 MidnightZL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2011 02:06 LarJarsE wrote:
I really cannot believe grown men watch this show. Seriously.. My little pony... It started with pony dolls for little girls.. The ponies came with long hair and a brush..

Pony memes are completely exclusive and not funny to anyone else besides mlp fans..

dont get me wrong, like what you want. i have no problem with that. my opinion is that the show is for young children and little girls; if you watch it as an adult male you might have some problems with growing up or gender identity.. but hey, watch whatever you want!!

with that being said, i absolutely hate my little pony, but again, keep doing you.


You don't like it, fine, it's ok, but don't give a fuck about tellling what others should or shouldn't be doing. I don't like watching my little pony either but i respect those who do and i think it's pretty charming/cute. Age is just a number, remember that....


You sure showed that guy, sadly it is 3 years late
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
July 08 2014 23:50 GMT
#15284
On July 03 2014 02:34 Zoundsforsook wrote:
Have fun.

I had tons of fun!
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
JeosAdn
Profile Joined September 2011
Costa Rica432 Posts
August 23 2014 19:31 GMT
#15285
Now THIS is something I did not expect to see in the window of an actual store. Specially in freaking Costa Rica...

[image loading]
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
October 01 2014 04:16 GMT
#15286
So, did anyone see Horse Women 2: The Search for More Money yet? It was a lot better than the first, and I really enjoyed it last Saturday!
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
October 01 2014 04:43 GMT
#15287
On October 01 2014 13:16 Gary Oak wrote:
So, did anyone see Horse Women 2: The Search for More Money yet? It was a lot better than the first, and I really enjoyed it last Saturday!


So you didn't like the original Equestria Girls?
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Foblos
Profile Joined September 2011
United States426 Posts
October 01 2014 19:52 GMT
#15288
I wasn't aware there was a new MLP thing (I mostly get my info from here tbh). With as little sarcasm as possible if you'd be so kind, what exactly happened?
But at what cost ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-01 20:24:49
October 01 2014 20:21 GMT
#15289
On October 02 2014 04:52 Foblos wrote:
I wasn't aware there was a new MLP thing (I mostly get my info from here tbh). With as little sarcasm as possible if you'd be so kind, what exactly happened?

There's a new Equestria Girls movie and it seems pretty popular. A lot of people (like Gary just above us!) who were so-so about the original EqG movie seem to dig it.

I've not seen it myself yet I'm gonna wait for some crisp high quality version to make its way onto the interwebz.

Looking forward to it!

Edit: I can't speak for gary but I guess he's calling it the search for more money because the only reason Equestria Girls exists is to compete with Monster High and claim the wallets of little girls parents everywhere.

That's kinda MLPs thing in general though! But good stuff can come out of it (obviously).
Paint it bright and bold.
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
October 02 2014 04:51 GMT
#15290
On October 02 2014 05:21 Zoundsforsook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2014 04:52 Foblos wrote:
I wasn't aware there was a new MLP thing (I mostly get my info from here tbh). With as little sarcasm as possible if you'd be so kind, what exactly happened?

There's a new Equestria Girls movie and it seems pretty popular. A lot of people (like Gary just above us!) who were so-so about the original EqG movie seem to dig it.

I've not seen it myself yet I'm gonna wait for some crisp high quality version to make its way onto the interwebz.

Looking forward to it!

Edit: I can't speak for gary but I guess he's calling it the search for more money because the only reason Equestria Girls exists is to compete with Monster High and claim the wallets of little girls parents everywhere.

That's kinda MLPs thing in general though! But good stuff can come out of it (obviously).


Credit where credit is due, those MLP writers know how to make the best of what they have.
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
October 02 2014 19:39 GMT
#15291
On October 01 2014 13:43 RuiBarbO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2014 13:16 Gary Oak wrote:
So, did anyone see Horse Women 2: The Search for More Money yet? It was a lot better than the first, and I really enjoyed it last Saturday!


So you didn't like the original Equestria Girls?

I did like it. It wasn't a phenomenal film, but it was very good for what it was.

On October 02 2014 05:21 Zoundsforsook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2014 04:52 Foblos wrote:
I wasn't aware there was a new MLP thing (I mostly get my info from here tbh). With as little sarcasm as possible if you'd be so kind, what exactly happened?

There's a new Equestria Girls movie and it seems pretty popular. A lot of people (like Gary just above us!) who were so-so about the original EqG movie seem to dig it.

I've not seen it myself yet I'm gonna wait for some crisp high quality version to make its way onto the interwebz.

Looking forward to it!

Edit: I can't speak for gary but I guess he's calling it the search for more money because the only reason Equestria Girls exists is to compete with Monster High and claim the wallets of little girls parents everywhere.

That's kinda MLPs thing in general though! But good stuff can come out of it (obviously).

Someone needs to watch Spaceballs.

On October 02 2014 13:51 RuiBarbO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2014 05:21 Zoundsforsook wrote:
On October 02 2014 04:52 Foblos wrote:
I wasn't aware there was a new MLP thing (I mostly get my info from here tbh). With as little sarcasm as possible if you'd be so kind, what exactly happened?

There's a new Equestria Girls movie and it seems pretty popular. A lot of people (like Gary just above us!) who were so-so about the original EqG movie seem to dig it.

I've not seen it myself yet I'm gonna wait for some crisp high quality version to make its way onto the interwebz.

Looking forward to it!

Edit: I can't speak for gary but I guess he's calling it the search for more money because the only reason Equestria Girls exists is to compete with Monster High and claim the wallets of little girls parents everywhere.

That's kinda MLPs thing in general though! But good stuff can come out of it (obviously).


Credit where credit is due, those MLP writers know how to make the best of what they have.

Exactly. These guys are the true alchemists of our time; they take what you're sure is gonna be cinematic lead and turn it into gold.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
October 03 2014 01:43 GMT
#15292
On October 03 2014 04:39 Gary Oak wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 01 2014 13:43 RuiBarbO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2014 13:16 Gary Oak wrote:
So, did anyone see Horse Women 2: The Search for More Money yet? It was a lot better than the first, and I really enjoyed it last Saturday!


So you didn't like the original Equestria Girls?

I did like it. It wasn't a phenomenal film, but it was very good for what it was.

On October 02 2014 05:21 Zoundsforsook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2014 04:52 Foblos wrote:
I wasn't aware there was a new MLP thing (I mostly get my info from here tbh). With as little sarcasm as possible if you'd be so kind, what exactly happened?

There's a new Equestria Girls movie and it seems pretty popular. A lot of people (like Gary just above us!) who were so-so about the original EqG movie seem to dig it.

I've not seen it myself yet I'm gonna wait for some crisp high quality version to make its way onto the interwebz.

Looking forward to it!

Edit: I can't speak for gary but I guess he's calling it the search for more money because the only reason Equestria Girls exists is to compete with Monster High and claim the wallets of little girls parents everywhere.

That's kinda MLPs thing in general though! But good stuff can come out of it (obviously).

Someone needs to watch Spaceballs.

On October 02 2014 13:51 RuiBarbO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2014 05:21 Zoundsforsook wrote:
On October 02 2014 04:52 Foblos wrote:
I wasn't aware there was a new MLP thing (I mostly get my info from here tbh). With as little sarcasm as possible if you'd be so kind, what exactly happened?

There's a new Equestria Girls movie and it seems pretty popular. A lot of people (like Gary just above us!) who were so-so about the original EqG movie seem to dig it.

I've not seen it myself yet I'm gonna wait for some crisp high quality version to make its way onto the interwebz.

Looking forward to it!

Edit: I can't speak for gary but I guess he's calling it the search for more money because the only reason Equestria Girls exists is to compete with Monster High and claim the wallets of little girls parents everywhere.

That's kinda MLPs thing in general though! But good stuff can come out of it (obviously).


Credit where credit is due, those MLP writers know how to make the best of what they have.

Exactly. These guys are the true alchemists of our time; they take what you're sure is gonna be cinematic lead and turn it into gold.


That's quite a good way to put it. Can I quote you in my thesis?
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
October 03 2014 08:20 GMT
#15293
On October 03 2014 10:43 RuiBarbO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 04:39 Gary Oak wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 01 2014 13:43 RuiBarbO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2014 13:16 Gary Oak wrote:
So, did anyone see Horse Women 2: The Search for More Money yet? It was a lot better than the first, and I really enjoyed it last Saturday!


So you didn't like the original Equestria Girls?

I did like it. It wasn't a phenomenal film, but it was very good for what it was.

On October 02 2014 05:21 Zoundsforsook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2014 04:52 Foblos wrote:
I wasn't aware there was a new MLP thing (I mostly get my info from here tbh). With as little sarcasm as possible if you'd be so kind, what exactly happened?

There's a new Equestria Girls movie and it seems pretty popular. A lot of people (like Gary just above us!) who were so-so about the original EqG movie seem to dig it.

I've not seen it myself yet I'm gonna wait for some crisp high quality version to make its way onto the interwebz.

Looking forward to it!

Edit: I can't speak for gary but I guess he's calling it the search for more money because the only reason Equestria Girls exists is to compete with Monster High and claim the wallets of little girls parents everywhere.

That's kinda MLPs thing in general though! But good stuff can come out of it (obviously).

Someone needs to watch Spaceballs.

On October 02 2014 13:51 RuiBarbO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2014 05:21 Zoundsforsook wrote:
On October 02 2014 04:52 Foblos wrote:
I wasn't aware there was a new MLP thing (I mostly get my info from here tbh). With as little sarcasm as possible if you'd be so kind, what exactly happened?

There's a new Equestria Girls movie and it seems pretty popular. A lot of people (like Gary just above us!) who were so-so about the original EqG movie seem to dig it.

I've not seen it myself yet I'm gonna wait for some crisp high quality version to make its way onto the interwebz.

Looking forward to it!

Edit: I can't speak for gary but I guess he's calling it the search for more money because the only reason Equestria Girls exists is to compete with Monster High and claim the wallets of little girls parents everywhere.

That's kinda MLPs thing in general though! But good stuff can come out of it (obviously).


Credit where credit is due, those MLP writers know how to make the best of what they have.

Exactly. These guys are the true alchemists of our time; they take what you're sure is gonna be cinematic lead and turn it into gold.


That's quite a good way to put it. Can I quote you in my thesis?

Heh, thanks. Go ahead.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
October 03 2014 15:12 GMT
#15294
On October 03 2014 17:20 Gary Oak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 10:43 RuiBarbO wrote:
On October 03 2014 04:39 Gary Oak wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 01 2014 13:43 RuiBarbO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2014 13:16 Gary Oak wrote:
So, did anyone see Horse Women 2: The Search for More Money yet? It was a lot better than the first, and I really enjoyed it last Saturday!


So you didn't like the original Equestria Girls?

I did like it. It wasn't a phenomenal film, but it was very good for what it was.

On October 02 2014 05:21 Zoundsforsook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2014 04:52 Foblos wrote:
I wasn't aware there was a new MLP thing (I mostly get my info from here tbh). With as little sarcasm as possible if you'd be so kind, what exactly happened?

There's a new Equestria Girls movie and it seems pretty popular. A lot of people (like Gary just above us!) who were so-so about the original EqG movie seem to dig it.

I've not seen it myself yet I'm gonna wait for some crisp high quality version to make its way onto the interwebz.

Looking forward to it!

Edit: I can't speak for gary but I guess he's calling it the search for more money because the only reason Equestria Girls exists is to compete with Monster High and claim the wallets of little girls parents everywhere.

That's kinda MLPs thing in general though! But good stuff can come out of it (obviously).

Someone needs to watch Spaceballs.

On October 02 2014 13:51 RuiBarbO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2014 05:21 Zoundsforsook wrote:
On October 02 2014 04:52 Foblos wrote:
I wasn't aware there was a new MLP thing (I mostly get my info from here tbh). With as little sarcasm as possible if you'd be so kind, what exactly happened?

There's a new Equestria Girls movie and it seems pretty popular. A lot of people (like Gary just above us!) who were so-so about the original EqG movie seem to dig it.

I've not seen it myself yet I'm gonna wait for some crisp high quality version to make its way onto the interwebz.

Looking forward to it!

Edit: I can't speak for gary but I guess he's calling it the search for more money because the only reason Equestria Girls exists is to compete with Monster High and claim the wallets of little girls parents everywhere.

That's kinda MLPs thing in general though! But good stuff can come out of it (obviously).


Credit where credit is due, those MLP writers know how to make the best of what they have.

Exactly. These guys are the true alchemists of our time; they take what you're sure is gonna be cinematic lead and turn it into gold.


That's quite a good way to put it. Can I quote you in my thesis?

Heh, thanks. Go ahead.


Hey thanks!
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
October 04 2014 23:47 GMT
#15295
On October 04 2014 00:12 RuiBarbO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2014 17:20 Gary Oak wrote:
On October 03 2014 10:43 RuiBarbO wrote:
On October 03 2014 04:39 Gary Oak wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 01 2014 13:43 RuiBarbO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2014 13:16 Gary Oak wrote:
So, did anyone see Horse Women 2: The Search for More Money yet? It was a lot better than the first, and I really enjoyed it last Saturday!


So you didn't like the original Equestria Girls?

I did like it. It wasn't a phenomenal film, but it was very good for what it was.

On October 02 2014 05:21 Zoundsforsook wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2014 04:52 Foblos wrote:
I wasn't aware there was a new MLP thing (I mostly get my info from here tbh). With as little sarcasm as possible if you'd be so kind, what exactly happened?

There's a new Equestria Girls movie and it seems pretty popular. A lot of people (like Gary just above us!) who were so-so about the original EqG movie seem to dig it.

I've not seen it myself yet I'm gonna wait for some crisp high quality version to make its way onto the interwebz.

Looking forward to it!

Edit: I can't speak for gary but I guess he's calling it the search for more money because the only reason Equestria Girls exists is to compete with Monster High and claim the wallets of little girls parents everywhere.

That's kinda MLPs thing in general though! But good stuff can come out of it (obviously).

Someone needs to watch Spaceballs.

On October 02 2014 13:51 RuiBarbO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2014 05:21 Zoundsforsook wrote:
On October 02 2014 04:52 Foblos wrote:
I wasn't aware there was a new MLP thing (I mostly get my info from here tbh). With as little sarcasm as possible if you'd be so kind, what exactly happened?

There's a new Equestria Girls movie and it seems pretty popular. A lot of people (like Gary just above us!) who were so-so about the original EqG movie seem to dig it.

I've not seen it myself yet I'm gonna wait for some crisp high quality version to make its way onto the interwebz.

Looking forward to it!

Edit: I can't speak for gary but I guess he's calling it the search for more money because the only reason Equestria Girls exists is to compete with Monster High and claim the wallets of little girls parents everywhere.

That's kinda MLPs thing in general though! But good stuff can come out of it (obviously).


Credit where credit is due, those MLP writers know how to make the best of what they have.

Exactly. These guys are the true alchemists of our time; they take what you're sure is gonna be cinematic lead and turn it into gold.


That's quite a good way to put it. Can I quote you in my thesis?

Heh, thanks. Go ahead.


Hey thanks!

You're welcome! Glad you liked my metaphor. <3
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
October 20 2014 16:38 GMT
#15296
http://variety.com/2014/film/news/my-little-pony-movie-in-the-works-at-hasbro-studios-exclusive-1201334144/

Feature length pony film incoming 2017

Probably still before season 5 at this rate!
Paint it bright and bold.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-20 16:46:27
October 20 2014 16:45 GMT
#15297
Oddly enough, someone not on the MLP writing team is on script duty. Very interesting.

Speculation: Will this film be the grand finale to FiM? I've always said I wanted all the major character arcs resolved, preferably in a feature film, before FiM ends. IIRC, Hasbro said in 2013 that G4 would get five more years, which guarantees nothing for the series itself, but it did mean more new toys.

If the movie is the conclusion of the series, that means we will have up to 7 seasons total before it's all over, as well as 4-5 EqG films, assuming they remain annual.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Qbek
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Poland12923 Posts
October 20 2014 16:50 GMT
#15298
EqG was supposed to be a trilogy I think. Hopefully the movie will be longer than a little over one hour :/

And jesus, where is season 5
This space left intentionally dank /)3(\ http://i.imgur.com/RmeEUcF.png
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
October 20 2014 17:02 GMT
#15299
EqG is kind of an annual thing. I don't recall them even hinting that EqG was meant to be a trailer. I know there are plans for a third one in 2015 (unannounced).

I, too am surprised they still haven't given us an air date for season 5 yet. Production is probably finished or close to finished.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
DepressedOne
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
United States190 Posts
October 20 2014 20:28 GMT
#15300
I love this show.
Me sad.
Prev 1 763 764 765 766 767 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 592
ProTech136
UpATreeSC 116
JuggernautJason32
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32173
Calm 3483
Shuttle 1142
actioN 216
firebathero 172
Barracks 121
Hyuk 107
Dewaltoss 91
Liquid`Ret 76
HiyA 25
[ Show more ]
Hyun 25
Free 24
soO 24
Aegong 22
Bale 22
NaDa 18
PianO 18
Shine 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9067
XaKoH 381
Fuzer 98
League of Legends
KnowMe81
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1492
fl0m1281
x6flipin696
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu233
Other Games
singsing2036
FrodaN1281
Beastyqt751
ceh9439
B2W.Neo419
mouzStarbuck293
byalli189
Livibee189
C9.Mang0151
RotterdaM108
Trikslyr89
Mew2King52
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• Dystopia_ 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur877
• imaqtpie738
• WagamamaTV355
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 11m
Replay Cast
4h 56m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.