• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:59
CEST 12:59
KST 19:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/BreathiZen.USD/ ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7185 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 766

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 764 765 766 767 768 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
October 21 2014 23:52 GMT
#15301
Watch enough of it, and you'll be wanting to get a username change!
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
November 08 2014 22:40 GMT
#15302
I'm speechless. [image loading]
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Qbek
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Poland12923 Posts
November 09 2014 00:57 GMT
#15303
Yea I've just seen that. Beautiful. The artist has some sick works, but this one is perfect.
This space left intentionally dank /)3(\ http://i.imgur.com/RmeEUcF.png
Foblos
Profile Joined September 2011
United States426 Posts
November 09 2014 01:02 GMT
#15304
That's incredible artwork regardless of the theme. Kudos to the artist.

P.s. Anyone know when the new season starts?
But at what cost ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Qbek
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Poland12923 Posts
November 09 2014 01:03 GMT
#15305
On November 09 2014 10:02 Foblos wrote:
That's incredible artwork regardless of the theme. Kudos to the artist.

P.s. Anyone know when the new season starts?

It's rapidly approaching HL3 status atm, if it doesn't get announced soon it'll become a meme. The answer is we don't know, but recently there was some news about the final song being done.
This space left intentionally dank /)3(\ http://i.imgur.com/RmeEUcF.png
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
November 10 2014 20:07 GMT
#15306
I'm really surprised they haven't announced it yet, considering they must be close to finishing production, and because of how long ago they confirmed the season.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
TheFish7
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States2824 Posts
November 13 2014 20:20 GMT
#15307
So i hear that Hasbro may be acquiring Dreamworks. And i know that this show is produced by Hasbro. So i had an interesting thought; that there may be a my little pony movie at some point in the future, animated by Dreamworks.
~ ~ <°)))><~ ~ ~
Qbek
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Poland12923 Posts
November 13 2014 20:47 GMT
#15308
On November 14 2014 05:20 TheFish7 wrote:
So i hear that Hasbro may be acquiring Dreamworks. And i know that this show is produced by Hasbro. So i had an interesting thought; that there may be a my little pony movie at some point in the future, animated by Dreamworks.

TBH I think they'd rather use it to boost their other franchises, but who knows
This space left intentionally dank /)3(\ http://i.imgur.com/RmeEUcF.png
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
November 14 2014 01:29 GMT
#15309
On November 14 2014 05:20 TheFish7 wrote:
So i hear that Hasbro may be acquiring Dreamworks. And i know that this show is produced by Hasbro. So i had an interesting thought; that there may be a my little pony movie at some point in the future, animated by Dreamworks.

The hoers movie (actual hoers, not EQG) is coming in 2016(?) and is already in the scripting phase. DHX is producing it.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
November 17 2014 17:52 GMT
#15310
Small Hoers Season 5: "Spring 2015."
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
November 18 2014 21:55 GMT
#15311
+ Show Spoiler [Cane gets nostalgic] +
<CockRoach|42> hi Cane
<DoT`> Hey cane <3
<Cane> http://i.imgur.com/OJiXp2J.png
<Cane> ?itbegins
<Cane> .r itbegins http://i.imgur.com/OJiXp2J.png
<Ene-chan> Cane: done.
<Cane> The things you find when digging through your backups.
<DoT`> http://i.imgur.com/u96F1Cd.png
<Golly> looking through old porn Cane? :p
* Cane gives voice to catphone Jhuyt motbob Rawr` Razielim
<Cane> Man, this is making me wistful, going through my old stuff.
<Cane> I just found an old .txt containing all the old nicknames of TLPonies playing various games like Tribes.
<Cane> And, of course, there is DuB.
<DoT`> dub dub
<Cane> Aranarth. Jeos. LoCaD. pettter. Zounds.
<DoT`> you trying to make me sad cane
<Phearlock> Man, it's that long ago already?
<Jhuyt> It's been three years since this channel started
<Jhuyt> doesn't feel like it
<Cane> It has been a while.
<Cane> lol found all of my MLP Mare-A-Thon notes.
<DoT`> haha, nice
<Phearlock> I watched some eps again lately, been a few months since last time. Still good.
<DoT`> the only time i have rewatched any pony was during mareathons
<Cane> Now I almost want to make a small, low-key marathon just for fun, leading up to the new episodes.
<DoT`> I am bad at rewatching things
<DoT`> It would be fun cane
<Phearlock> Yeah something chill would be nice.
<motbob> go 24 hours or go home
<motbob> 36
<DoT`> maybe breaking it up into 3 or 4 times
<motbob> whatever
<DoT`> lol
<Phearlock> haha
<Cane> If you think I'm going to suffer through another 30 hour marathon for you fuckers, then yeah I probably would god damn it but I'd rather make it less obnoxious this time around.
<DoT`> you mean no raffles and random breaks with things in?! whats the point cane!
<DoT`> remove the pony rather and just leave those
<Phearlock> Dot plz.
<Cane> Of course I'd have random shit. I just probably wouldn't do ALL THE EPISODES EVAR
<Cane> I dunno though. The effort is becoming increasingly problematic.
<DoT`> Of course i would prefer the pony phear
<DoT`> yolt would kill me
<Cane> I actually went through my Mare-A-Thon PMV notes a while ago.
<Cane> It's SO SAD how many of those videos are no longer on YouTube.
<Phearlock> Yeah =/
<Cane> Oh well. Here. None of you have seen this in a long time, so now's the time.

<Ene-chan> Cane: My Little Pony - Rainbow Dash - You're Gonna Go Far Kid [Explicit] - length 2m 41s - rated 4.76/5.0 (91647) - 18 740 258 views - theslutfox on 2011.04.12
<Phearlock> This seems familiar.
<Jhuyt> .y ponycraft 2
<Ene-chan> Jhuyt: PonyCraft 2 - length 2m 31s - rated 4.90/5.0 (19747) - 1 662 927 views - stubbornlyobsolete on 2011.03.11 -

<DoT`> now i am going to be stuck watching pony stuff for 2 hours
<Phearlock> hurray
<Cane> hahaha same.
<Cane> Fuck it. Should definitely do a Mare-A-Thon. If only so I have an excuse to rewatch all my favorite PMVs.
<DoT`> pass the next pmv cane!
<Cane> Oh come on.
<Cane> You know what that has to be.
<Cane>

<Ene-chan> Cane: Don't Stop Believing, My Little Ponies! - length 4m 16s - rated 4.89/5.0 (2267) - 295 103 views - theslutfox on 2011.04.28
<DoT`> the stars i assume
<DoT`> then
<Cane> And then you should watch

<Ene-chan> Cane: [MLP FiM] - I'll make a man out of you - length 3m 20s - rated 4.87/5.0 (10478) - 905 277 views - chefmkt on 2011.03.31
<DoT`>

<Ene-chan> DoT`: PMV - The Stars Will Aid In Her Escape (Cosmic Love) - length 4m 18s - rated 4.97/5.0 (10657) - 413 911 views - mmmandarinorange on 2011.11.09
<Phearlock> I think that's still my favorite DoT`
<Cane> Mine too.
<Cane> I was gonna do it last, but this works as well.
<DoT`> every second one cane
<Cane> I always love doing Stars Will Aid last because of the subject matter, because of the video looking back at all the glory moments from the show as if drawing upon them for strength in the darkness.
<Cane> Fuck, now I'm teary eyed again.
<DoT`> <3
<Cane> WTB #tlponies TeamSpeak "I'll make a man out of you" singalong.
<Cane> That was so fucking awful.
<Cane> It was a thing of glory. <3
<DoT`> haha
<reification> cane spreading nostalgia like ebola
<DoT`> I didnt even eat any bats
<Phearlock> ...I don't see any bodily fluids either.
<Phearlock> Except maybe his tears.
<Jhuyt> I played Smilex3 for the first time in ages two weeks ago
<Jhuyt> I forgot how much fun that is to play
<Cane> Oh you mean this one?

<Ene-chan> Cane: Pinkie Pie - Smile Song (Come on Everypony Smile, Smile, Smile) [Lyrics + Download Link] - length 3m 23s - rated 4.84/5.0 (37909) - 5 220 290 views - epicgteguy on 2012.02.18
<Cane> Yeah, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrXMOSkBas is pretty fun.
<Ene-chan> Cane: Pinkie Pie - Smile Song (Come on Everypony Smile, Smile, Smile) [Lyrics + Download Link] - length 3m 23s - rated 4.84/5.0 (37909) - 5 220 290 views - epicgteguy on 2012.02.18
<Cane> So https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrXMOSkBas everyone.
<Ene-chan> Cane: Pinkie Pie - Smile Song (Come on Everypony Smile, Smile, Smile) [Lyrics + Download Link] - length 3m 23s - rated 4.84/5.0 (37909) - 5 220 290 views - epicgteguy on 2012.02.18
<Cane> .tell Camail https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrXMOSkBas
<Ene-chan> Cane: I'll pass that along~ 0 messages pending for them!
<Ene-chan> Cane: Pinkie Pie - Smile Song (Come on Everypony Smile, Smile, Smile) [Lyrics + Download Link] - length 3m 23s - rated 4.84/5.0 (37909) - 5 220 290 views - epicgteguy on 2012.02.18
<Jhuyt> I wonder if my shitty songs are still up
<DoT`> i love to make you smile smile smile~
<DoT`> lol, cant recall my steam login details
<Cane> And lastly today I'll link to
because lol
<Ene-chan> Cane: Avast Fluttershy's Ass - 20% Cooler Yay Equaliser Edition - length 4m 44s - rated 4.92/5.0 (24995) - 2 465 436 views - thebaffman on 2011.05.27
<Cane> Ok, I lied. One more.
<Cane>

<Ene-chan> Cane: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic provides a realistic representation of life in Ponyville - length 1m 53s - rated 4.44/5.0 (15608) - 2 246 910 views - mryaridovich on 2011.02.15
<Jhuyt> yep, my shitty songs are still on soundcloud
<Cane> <3
<Cane> aeiou
<Cane> Ok, AFK for now!
<DoT`> Bye cane <3


Yeah, I think I'm gonna have to do this now.
TL+ Member
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
November 19 2014 03:44 GMT
#15312
On November 18 2014 02:52 Gary Oak wrote:
Small Hoers Season 5: "Spring 2015."

Three months of winter coolness...
TL+ Member
Qbek
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Poland12923 Posts
November 19 2014 09:13 GMT
#15313
On November 19 2014 12:44 Aylear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2014 02:52 Gary Oak wrote:
Small Hoers Season 5: "Spring 2015."

Three months of winter coolness...

I was sick so I rewatched season 1 (never slept that well with a nose this runny) and I somehow managed to not get that song stuck in my head.

And now this ... INGRAM YOU SOURCERER
This space left intentionally dank /)3(\ http://i.imgur.com/RmeEUcF.png
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
November 19 2014 23:59 GMT
#15314
On November 19 2014 12:44 Aylear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2014 02:52 Gary Oak wrote:
Small Hoers Season 5: "Spring 2015."

Three months of winter coolness...



Also, when "A Dog and Pony Show" gets real: + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
November 20 2014 03:15 GMT
#15315
Thank you! ♥
TL+ Member
JeosAdn
Profile Joined September 2011
Costa Rica432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-20 04:25:57
November 20 2014 04:23 GMT
#15316
On November 19 2014 06:55 Aylear wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [Cane gets nostalgic] +
<CockRoach|42> hi Cane
<DoT`> Hey cane <3
<Cane> http://i.imgur.com/OJiXp2J.png
<Cane> ?itbegins
<Cane> .r itbegins http://i.imgur.com/OJiXp2J.png
<Ene-chan> Cane: done.
<Cane> The things you find when digging through your backups.
<DoT`> http://i.imgur.com/u96F1Cd.png
<Golly> looking through old porn Cane? :p
* Cane gives voice to catphone Jhuyt motbob Rawr` Razielim
<Cane> Man, this is making me wistful, going through my old stuff.
<Cane> I just found an old .txt containing all the old nicknames of TLPonies playing various games like Tribes.
<Cane> And, of course, there is DuB.
<DoT`> dub dub
<Cane> Aranarth. Jeos. LoCaD. pettter. Zounds.
<DoT`> you trying to make me sad cane
<Phearlock> Man, it's that long ago already?
<Jhuyt> It's been three years since this channel started
<Jhuyt> doesn't feel like it
<Cane> It has been a while.
<Cane> lol found all of my MLP Mare-A-Thon notes.
<DoT`> haha, nice
<Phearlock> I watched some eps again lately, been a few months since last time. Still good.
<DoT`> the only time i have rewatched any pony was during mareathons
<Cane> Now I almost want to make a small, low-key marathon just for fun, leading up to the new episodes.
<DoT`> I am bad at rewatching things
<DoT`> It would be fun cane
<Phearlock> Yeah something chill would be nice.
<motbob> go 24 hours or go home
<motbob> 36
<DoT`> maybe breaking it up into 3 or 4 times
<motbob> whatever
<DoT`> lol
<Phearlock> haha
<Cane> If you think I'm going to suffer through another 30 hour marathon for you fuckers, then yeah I probably would god damn it but I'd rather make it less obnoxious this time around.
<DoT`> you mean no raffles and random breaks with things in?! whats the point cane!
<DoT`> remove the pony rather and just leave those
<Phearlock> Dot plz.
<Cane> Of course I'd have random shit. I just probably wouldn't do ALL THE EPISODES EVAR
<Cane> I dunno though. The effort is becoming increasingly problematic.
<DoT`> Of course i would prefer the pony phear
<DoT`> yolt would kill me
<Cane> I actually went through my Mare-A-Thon PMV notes a while ago.
<Cane> It's SO SAD how many of those videos are no longer on YouTube.
<Phearlock> Yeah =/
<Cane> Oh well. Here. None of you have seen this in a long time, so now's the time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVCFV7jT9ho
<Ene-chan> Cane: My Little Pony - Rainbow Dash - You're Gonna Go Far Kid [Explicit] - length 2m 41s - rated 4.76/5.0 (91647) - 18 740 258 views - theslutfox on 2011.04.12
<Phearlock> This seems familiar.
<Jhuyt> .y ponycraft 2
<Ene-chan> Jhuyt: PonyCraft 2 - length 2m 31s - rated 4.90/5.0 (19747) - 1 662 927 views - stubbornlyobsolete on 2011.03.11 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=JJbAT1wzS8U
<DoT`> now i am going to be stuck watching pony stuff for 2 hours
<Phearlock> hurray
<Cane> hahaha same.
<Cane> Fuck it. Should definitely do a Mare-A-Thon. If only so I have an excuse to rewatch all my favorite PMVs.
<DoT`> pass the next pmv cane!
<Cane> Oh come on.
<Cane> You know what that has to be.
<Cane> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdXk9ndu9_Y
<Ene-chan> Cane: Don't Stop Believing, My Little Ponies! - length 4m 16s - rated 4.89/5.0 (2267) - 295 103 views - theslutfox on 2011.04.28
<DoT`> the stars i assume
<DoT`> then
<Cane> And then you should watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmHAqgAFt6E
<Ene-chan> Cane: [MLP FiM] - I'll make a man out of you - length 3m 20s - rated 4.87/5.0 (10478) - 905 277 views - chefmkt on 2011.03.31
<DoT`> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV_0n5gp1fE
<Ene-chan> DoT`: PMV - The Stars Will Aid In Her Escape (Cosmic Love) - length 4m 18s - rated 4.97/5.0 (10657) - 413 911 views - mmmandarinorange on 2011.11.09
<Phearlock> I think that's still my favorite DoT`
<Cane> Mine too.
<Cane> I was gonna do it last, but this works as well.
<DoT`> every second one cane
<Cane> I always love doing Stars Will Aid last because of the subject matter, because of the video looking back at all the glory moments from the show as if drawing upon them for strength in the darkness.
<Cane> Fuck, now I'm teary eyed again.
<DoT`> <3
<Cane> WTB #tlponies TeamSpeak "I'll make a man out of you" singalong.
<Cane> That was so fucking awful.
<Cane> It was a thing of glory. <3
<DoT`> haha
<reification> cane spreading nostalgia like ebola
<DoT`> I didnt even eat any bats
<Phearlock> ...I don't see any bodily fluids either.
<Phearlock> Except maybe his tears.
<Jhuyt> I played Smilex3 for the first time in ages two weeks ago
<Jhuyt> I forgot how much fun that is to play
<Cane> Oh you mean this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrXMOSkBas
<Ene-chan> Cane: Pinkie Pie - Smile Song (Come on Everypony Smile, Smile, Smile) [Lyrics + Download Link] - length 3m 23s - rated 4.84/5.0 (37909) - 5 220 290 views - epicgteguy on 2012.02.18
<Cane> Yeah, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrXMOSkBas is pretty fun.
<Ene-chan> Cane: Pinkie Pie - Smile Song (Come on Everypony Smile, Smile, Smile) [Lyrics + Download Link] - length 3m 23s - rated 4.84/5.0 (37909) - 5 220 290 views - epicgteguy on 2012.02.18
<Cane> So https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrXMOSkBas everyone.
<Ene-chan> Cane: Pinkie Pie - Smile Song (Come on Everypony Smile, Smile, Smile) [Lyrics + Download Link] - length 3m 23s - rated 4.84/5.0 (37909) - 5 220 290 views - epicgteguy on 2012.02.18
<Cane> .tell Camail https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrXMOSkBas
<Ene-chan> Cane: I'll pass that along~ 0 messages pending for them!
<Ene-chan> Cane: Pinkie Pie - Smile Song (Come on Everypony Smile, Smile, Smile) [Lyrics + Download Link] - length 3m 23s - rated 4.84/5.0 (37909) - 5 220 290 views - epicgteguy on 2012.02.18
<Jhuyt> I wonder if my shitty songs are still up
<DoT`> i love to make you smile smile smile~
<DoT`> lol, cant recall my steam login details
<Cane> And lastly today I'll link to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKeMCXKSk5c because lol
<Ene-chan> Cane: Avast Fluttershy's Ass - 20% Cooler Yay Equaliser Edition - length 4m 44s - rated 4.92/5.0 (24995) - 2 465 436 views - thebaffman on 2011.05.27
<Cane> Ok, I lied. One more.
<Cane> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zHZj8Xp-Ik
<Ene-chan> Cane: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic provides a realistic representation of life in Ponyville - length 1m 53s - rated 4.44/5.0 (15608) - 2 246 910 views - mryaridovich on 2011.02.15
<Jhuyt> yep, my shitty songs are still on soundcloud
<Cane> <3
<Cane> aeiou
<Cane> Ok, AFK for now!
<DoT`> Bye cane <3


Yeah, I think I'm gonna have to do this now.


Aww now you're making me sad. I'm not dead, I just have nothing to say! I'm waiting for the next season impatiently.

(and happy birthday Cane! )
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
November 20 2014 05:12 GMT
#15317
Thank youuuu! ♥ Have a thing.

[image loading]
Further Education by Rariedash
TL+ Member
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-20 13:05:23
November 20 2014 13:02 GMT
#15318
Happy birthday dude!

long time no see :p

Edit: Oh my god that tlponies chatlog killed me
Paint it bright and bold.
Kazahk
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States385 Posts
November 24 2014 09:27 GMT
#15319
Hey guys! My bad for not being able to be around much. Fucking busy and all I want to do at the end of the day is chill out and play video games. heh, some things never change...
Rngesus blessed me with a tooth half, then shunned me with a spinach roll.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
November 25 2014 06:08 GMT
#15320
I cannot express my levels of WANT.

[image loading]
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Prev 1 764 765 766 767 768 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings34
CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko223
OGKoka 200
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37647
Calm 3497
Shuttle 1230
Bisu 935
Hyuk 372
Stork 294
actioN 277
Rush 277
Soma 267
Zeus 249
[ Show more ]
Mong 179
EffOrt 102
Last 88
Soulkey 77
Dewaltoss 75
Light 74
Mini 73
Pusan 62
ZerO 56
Shine 52
NotJumperer 42
Shinee 42
Bale 41
Free 40
Killer 40
ToSsGirL 38
Barracks 34
Yoon 32
hero 23
Noble 21
HiyA 20
Sharp 20
sorry 20
Sacsri 19
yabsab 11
Aegong 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4848
League of Legends
JimRising 324
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1300
shoxiejesuss1129
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King120
Other Games
gofns51960
summit1g6675
singsing1574
ceh9583
crisheroes240
DeMusliM161
B2W.Neo87
Khaldor27
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick602
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• LUISG 22
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV309
• lizZardDota2111
League of Legends
• Stunt286
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
2m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 90
OSC
2h 2m
OSC
11h 17m
Replay Cast
12h 2m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.