• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:35
CEST 22:35
KST 05:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6762 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 757

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 755 756 757 758 759 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
December 26 2013 03:00 GMT
#15121
On December 26 2013 09:25 Ljas wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Would that be the second time they've snuck a Wilhelm scream into the show?

They've done it tons of times.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Thallis
Profile Joined September 2010
United States314 Posts
December 26 2013 03:57 GMT
#15122
Future Episode Spoiler:
+ Show Spoiler +
http://news.everfree.net/2013/12/new-synopsis-for-episode-11-threes-a-crowd-released-featuring-weird-al-yankovic/

[image loading]
/)*(\
Mb79584
Profile Joined December 2013
United States164 Posts
December 26 2013 18:22 GMT
#15123
I like everything about this
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
December 26 2013 20:13 GMT
#15124
Know the difference.

[image loading]
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
December 26 2013 20:21 GMT
#15125
Where I come from Dew and Doo don't sound very similar
Paint it bright and bold.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
December 27 2013 17:32 GMT
#15126
[image loading]
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
butch
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium684 Posts
December 28 2013 11:34 GMT
#15127
http://www.deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws/videozone/ookdatnog/MV_131226_IB_MyLittlePony

Brony on national tv in Belgium :D
Marauder Die Die
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
December 29 2013 05:49 GMT
#15128
So... what did you guys think of today's hoers?
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Foblos
Profile Joined September 2011
United States426 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-29 12:42:44
December 29 2013 12:38 GMT
#15129
I liked the new episode well enough.
+ Show Spoiler +
Rarity's exaggerated vanity is starting to make me more fond of her because its just hilarious how she is always looking at herself in shiny stuff while important things are going on. Not a big fan of flutterbat simply because it's very not her and also the amnesia write off is getting kind of old (not that MLP uses it a ton). Also I wasn't a big fan of flutterhulk and having two wildly not fluttershy fluttershys in a row...yeah. I was a little weirded out at the end when she kept one of the vampire teeth, but I'm calling it right now that all these after-show setups like the tooth or the ghost in the mansion are setting up for the finale when they open the gem thing that the tree of harmony gave them.

Edit: And Pinkies hair was equal parts hilarious and absurd
But at what cost ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
December 29 2013 14:33 GMT
#15130
Quite similar to Foblos I enjoyed the episode
+ Show Spoiler +
I find myself not giving two shits about Flutterbat and as Foblos said two distinctly unfluttershy episodes in a row was kinda weird...though I often found Fluttershy uninteresing compared to her friends in general so at least she was doing something new!

Rarity in her Hazmat suit and the song were the episode highlights for me.

Oh and
"That's the least of my problems...I just want my friend back"
Applejack <3
Paint it bright and bold.
IamaGrapeMan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada165 Posts
December 30 2013 02:11 GMT
#15131
ah yes foblos, so you've finally recognized the underappreciated greatness that is rarity. soon enough i welcome you to
RARITY IS BEST PONY

Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
December 30 2013 05:43 GMT
#15132
Speaking of Rarity, I just rewatched the old Disney Alice in Wonderland animated film. Now I know where a good chunk of Rarity's character came from.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Foblos
Profile Joined September 2011
United States426 Posts
December 30 2013 07:25 GMT
#15133
On December 30 2013 11:11 IamaGrapeMan wrote:
ah yes foblos, so you've finally recognized the underappreciated greatness that is rarity. soon enough i welcome you to
RARITY IS BEST PONY



Fluttershy is still best pony. I don't like Rarity as a character as I feel a lot of her personality is contrived and based out of necessity to speak to young girls (a role which I don't think she always fulfills), but as an adult her bad qualities are really funny to me and I appreciate her as comic relief. I feel the same way with Spike, though Rarity has a larger role and is thus more comedically, and often morally, relevant.
But at what cost ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
December 30 2013 13:52 GMT
#15134
I think of all the characters Rarity gives me the most laughs, what a damned fine pony.

AJ gives me the feels and a dull ache in my heart and Rarity gives me the laughs (Her VA too, Tabitha St. Germain seems to be a fantasticly eccentric individual)

Don't get me wrong I like all the mane 6 really but these two ponies in particular speak to me.
Paint it bright and bold.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
December 30 2013 17:26 GMT
#15135
While they all have their merits, Rainbow Dash is the best horse. What an adorable little drunk she is.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
December 30 2013 20:38 GMT
#15136
+ Show Spoiler +
While I found most of the episode kinda meh, the song is still stuck in my head 24 hours later, which is always a good sign.

Also, Alcoholic!Rainbow is hilarious, but also a little disturbing. I mean, shit, this is a kid's show.
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
December 30 2013 23:52 GMT
#15137
On December 31 2013 05:38 Salivanth wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
While I found most of the episode kinda meh, the song is still stuck in my head 24 hours later, which is always a good sign.

Also, Alcoholic!Rainbow is hilarious, but also a little disturbing. I mean, shit, this is a kid's show.

+ Show Spoiler +
It's really not that bad. They deal with cider in such a way that it doesn't seem like booze at all. In fact, the only reason it's assumed to be alcoholic is because it foams, and only alcoholic cider foams.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
December 31 2013 23:48 GMT
#15138
The more you know!

[image loading]
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
January 01 2014 00:22 GMT
#15139
^^^^

Stay clear of rear...unless you like to live dangerously!

Happy new year pon pons.
Paint it bright and bold.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
January 01 2014 01:05 GMT
#15140
2014 is the year of the horse in China.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Prev 1 755 756 757 758 759 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 512
ProTech144
BRAT_OK 95
Railgan 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1476
Dewaltoss 123
Trap 26
Bale 14
Dota 2
420jenkins527
Counter-Strike
fl0m4240
Fnx 613
minikerr1
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4508
Liquid`Hasu744
Other Games
summit1g4936
Liquid`RaSZi2166
FrodaN795
B2W.Neo533
XaKoH 254
ToD203
C9.Mang0169
RotterdaM82
QueenE69
UpATreeSC67
Mew2King34
PPMD25
JuggernautJason17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21117
Other Games
• Shiphtur1041
• imaqtpie829
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 26m
Patches Events
19h 26m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.