• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:29
CEST 05:29
KST 12:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8164 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 712

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 710 711 712 713 714 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
former.Marpro
Profile Joined February 2013
United States30 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-13 05:31:01
February 12 2013 01:57 GMT
#14221
+ Show Spoiler [EP12S3] +
[image loading]

Her hair...
(former : Marpro.576 now : lllllIlllIl.235)
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
February 12 2013 02:20 GMT
#14222
On February 12 2013 10:32 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 04:59 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Am I the only one who is really bummed that Fighting is Magic is cancelled?

http://www.brohoof.com/forums/topic/31625-fighting-is-magic-cancelled/

Did you miss the last 3 pages of outrage and tears? :-P

I'm so behind on this thread lately lol
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
February 12 2013 02:25 GMT
#14223
On February 12 2013 10:57 former.Marpro wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
Her hair...



FTFY

Also, that pic is a spoiler, we usually use spoiler tags. IRC is a different story but we prefer not to actively spoil casual viewers in the thread.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
February 12 2013 02:25 GMT
#14224
On February 11 2013 12:40 Gary Oak wrote:
On a lighter note, my story, Repercussions is now officilly complete! It clocks in at 150,008 words, according to Fimfiction, and its production time lasted seventeen months.

Finally.
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
Rollin
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia1552 Posts
February 12 2013 07:00 GMT
#14225
On February 12 2013 10:32 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 04:59 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Am I the only one who is really bummed that Fighting is Magic is cancelled?

http://www.brohoof.com/forums/topic/31625-fighting-is-magic-cancelled/

Did you miss the last 3 pages of outrage and tears? :-P

None from me :D
Throw off those chains of reason, and your prison disappears. | Check your posting frequency timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/post_activity_img.php
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
February 12 2013 18:29 GMT
#14226
I know I'm a bit late with this, but my thoughts about the previous episode;
+ Show Spoiler [S3 Ep12] +
I agree with other posters who said that "Games Ponies Play" and "Just for Sidekicks" might have worked better in the other order, but "Games Ponies Play" started about midway into the story of "Just for Sidekicks". If they were in the other order it would have spoilt "Just for Sidekicks" a bit, since you would know that they all end up on the train and that they don't get spotted (at least until the train back) so it would be known that Angel doesn't get to Fluttershy at the train station, for example, although how "Games Ponies Play" ended would have left some tension about whether or not they Spike and so on were spotted on the train ride back.

The new episode was fun still. I hope they do an episode about the games themselves, possibly with Rainbow Dash and/or Applejack entering (or trying to qualify).


And congratulations Gary! Btw, I always assumed your name was actually "Gary" :p
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-13 01:08:59
February 13 2013 01:01 GMT
#14227
On February 11 2013 19:42 Foblos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 12:40 Gary Oak wrote:
On a lighter note, my story, Repercussions is now officilly complete! It clocks in at 150,008 words, according to Fimfiction, and its production time lasted seventeen months.


I've only read the first chapter and the prologue, but so far it is really good. I would read all of it in one sitting if I didn't have to be up in four hours. Looking forward to reading the rest /)

Wow, thank you very much! I hope the whole story proves a satisfying read once you finish it. <3

On February 11 2013 15:59 nohbrows wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 12:40 Gary Oak wrote:
On a lighter note, my story, Repercussions is now officilly complete! It clocks in at 150,008 words, according to Fimfiction, and its production time lasted seventeen months.


Congratulations Gary. That was some genuine dedication that you put into that work, and it's awesome that you had the commitment to pull through the whole thing.

I remember when this was just an idea that you were throwing around in the IRC channel. Man, has it been that long already?

Indeed it has. As you and a few others really do know, it's been quite the journey. And I finished it just in time for school, so I don't have this novel consuming me during my classes.

On February 12 2013 11:25 jpak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 12:40 Gary Oak wrote:
On a lighter note, my story, Repercussions is now officilly complete! It clocks in at 150,008 words, according to Fimfiction, and its production time lasted seventeen months.

Finally.

Hah, I know, right? It's about damn time!

On February 13 2013 03:29 Melliflue wrote:
I know I'm a bit late with this, but my thoughts about the previous episode;
+ Show Spoiler [S3 Ep12] +
I agree with other posters who said that "Games Ponies Play" and "Just for Sidekicks" might have worked better in the other order, but "Games Ponies Play" started about midway into the story of "Just for Sidekicks". If they were in the other order it would have spoilt "Just for Sidekicks" a bit, since you would know that they all end up on the train and that they don't get spotted (at least until the train back) so it would be known that Angel doesn't get to Fluttershy at the train station, for example, although how "Games Ponies Play" ended would have left some tension about whether or not they Spike and so on were spotted on the train ride back.

The new episode was fun still. I hope they do an episode about the games themselves, possibly with Rainbow Dash and/or Applejack entering (or trying to qualify).


And congratulations Gary! Btw, I always assumed your name was actually "Gary" :p

Thank you! I guess people not immediately familiar with the first generation of the Pokemon anime would come to that conclusion. My hotmail account says "Gary Oak", so some of my University profs called me Gary in emails.

* * *

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/02/mlp-spin-off-series-confirmed-rumor.html

Looks like my crackpot rumours were completely legit, as I feared. Honestly, I'm not too rustled about this. Let the discussion commence!
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
RPR_Tempest
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia7799 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-13 02:09:52
February 13 2013 02:05 GMT
#14228
The rumors were quite incorrect. They exaggerated shit as usual and said it was going to be a movie and all this shit, but it looks to be a spin-off series that we can completely ignore if it sucks. Not at all canon to the original series, and it is doing its own completely unrelated thing.
Soundwave, Zerg player from Canberra, Australia. @SoundwaveSC
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
February 13 2013 02:53 GMT
#14229
On the one hand, I can't see how this could possibly work well.

On the other hand, I would have said the same thing about MLP itself before I first watched it, and so would most of us. So I'm at least willing to give it a shot, especially if Lauren Faust is involved with this one.
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
February 13 2013 02:57 GMT
#14230
I'm truly very, very rustled, however also a little excited. I'm rustled cause if it turns out bad I will be scarred for life, but if it's good I'll probably enjoy it greatly.
Dota 3hard5me
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
February 13 2013 03:11 GMT
#14231
On February 13 2013 11:53 Salivanth wrote:
On the one hand, I can't see how this could possibly work well.

On the other hand, I would have said the same thing about MLP itself before I first watched it, and so would most of us. So I'm at least willing to give it a shot, especially if Lauren Faust is involved with this one.

That's basically my reaction. Since this pretty much kills the 4chan doomsayers and their "Humans in Equestria" theories, that means we're still in the clear for a good FiM movie as well as a strong season 4 and beyond.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
jexxto
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom284 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-13 03:45:03
February 13 2013 03:44 GMT
#14232


Some of the other videos on this youtube account are just as ridiculously hillarious. Is this real life?
Multi Gaming Clan http://www.riffraffclan.co.uk
StarDragon
Profile Joined March 2010
United States283 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-13 04:55:10
February 13 2013 04:54 GMT
#14233
On February 13 2013 12:44 jexxto wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvd6XuB_gGI

Some of the other videos on this youtube account are just as ridiculously hillarious. Is this real life?


Hehe, Reminds me of bronycon in new york, 4th of July after party.
Except we had like 20-25 people and it was a giant parade as we walked like 20 blocks (felt like 100) down NY playing pony music at night trying to go see the fireworks.

It was a bit late, but I remember raiding a convenience store after everyone was about to collapse of exhaustion from walking.
Ponies? My deviantart: http://stardragon102.deviantart.com/
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
February 13 2013 04:58 GMT
#14234
On February 13 2013 13:54 StarDragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 12:44 jexxto wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvd6XuB_gGI

Some of the other videos on this youtube account are just as ridiculously hillarious. Is this real life?


Hehe, Reminds me of bronycon in new york, 4th of July after party.
Except we had like 20-25 people and it was a giant parade as we walked like 20 blocks (felt like 100) down NY playing pony music at night trying to go see the fireworks.

It was a bit late, but I remember raiding a convenience store after everyone was about to collapse of exhaustion from walking.

Shame I had to miss it. At least I got to see a few fireworks from JFK as I boarded my plane.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Solarsail
Profile Joined July 2012
United Kingdom538 Posts
February 13 2013 05:00 GMT
#14235
On February 13 2013 11:05 RPR_Tempest wrote:
The rumors were quite incorrect. They exaggerated shit as usual and said it was going to be a movie and all this shit, but it looks to be a spin-off series that we can completely ignore if it sucks. Not at all canon to the original series, and it is doing its own completely unrelated thing.


Nothing has ruled out the movie being humanised.
Everyone left over is a member of the OP race and you have to figure out which one of them is the least OP. - CosmicSpiral
RPR_Tempest
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia7799 Posts
February 13 2013 05:06 GMT
#14236
On February 13 2013 14:00 Solarsail wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 11:05 RPR_Tempest wrote:
The rumors were quite incorrect. They exaggerated shit as usual and said it was going to be a movie and all this shit, but it looks to be a spin-off series that we can completely ignore if it sucks. Not at all canon to the original series, and it is doing its own completely unrelated thing.


Nothing has ruled out the movie being humanised.

I guarantee it won't be.
Soundwave, Zerg player from Canberra, Australia. @SoundwaveSC
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
February 13 2013 08:03 GMT
#14237
[image loading]
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-13 10:34:32
February 13 2013 09:29 GMT
#14238
On February 13 2013 17:03 Camail wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

The Apple family howling at a giant apple or something? what a strange image. :p

Regarding the rumors very likely being true (to a point) that really surprised me.

Honestly I think the concept is pretty horrible but since It's just a spin-off It doesn't really matter, if it's good that's good if it's not that's of little consequence to me.

Edit: + Show Spoiler +
One thing that really gets to me though, if the rumor image was right they are in a High School of some kind? aren't they a bit old for that? otherwise they would be in school in Equestria too right?

bleh forget it I doubt anything will make much sense.



Paint it bright and bold.
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
February 13 2013 09:31 GMT
#14239
Wow this is so cool! I never saw it before now. :D
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
February 13 2013 10:52 GMT
#14240
On February 13 2013 18:29 Zoundsforsook wrote:
Edit: + Show Spoiler +
One thing that really gets to me though, if the rumor image was right they are in a High School of some kind? aren't they a bit old for that? otherwise they would be in school in Equestria too right?

bleh forget it I doubt anything will make much sense.


+ Show Spoiler +
I always assumed that the mane6 would be about 20. Too old for school but not university. Twilight is a student. But this is thinking about it far too much :p

And the thing that worries me the most about this human thing is the thought that there will be people on the internet who make it pornographic. That said, it's possible somebody already did it

Is there any way to remove that realisation from my brain? :p
Prev 1 710 711 712 713 714 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 207
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2244
Shuttle 1340
Bale 56
Dewaltoss 42
NaDa 31
Noble 28
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
JimRising 687
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox692
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor897
Other Games
summit1g8819
C9.Mang0340
PiGStarcraft319
ViBE58
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP153
• Hupsaiya 132
• davetesta20
• Letter145
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo747
Other Games
• Scarra696
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 31m
OSC
18h 31m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.