• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:49
CEST 01:49
KST 08:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9146 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 710

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 708 709 710 711 712 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
February 09 2013 18:55 GMT
#14181
On February 10 2013 03:43 ZealotKiller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2013 01:04 RPR_Tempest wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
That, haters, is why Rainbow Dash is the element of loyalty.

Definitely. This episode was so so so so good.



Agreed! Loved it <3
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-09 19:45:47
February 09 2013 19:24 GMT
#14182
+ Show Spoiler +
I think this is the 12th episode, I didn't see a youtube link here yet so I'll just post it:

for those who come to this thread almost solely to find this youtube link


+ Show Spoiler +
Really nice episode, to be honest at the start of the episode I got really confused and thought some troll uploaded episode 11 as episode 12 just to get views or something, then I actually watched the episode and saw how fucking clever the writers are. Tarantino style!
maru lover forever
Lynda
Profile Joined May 2010
649 Posts
February 09 2013 20:46 GMT
#14183
On February 10 2013 01:42 Zephirdd wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Anyone else think that it would be much cooler if this episode and the previous one were swapped? So many random stuff going around that would be explained only on the following episode XD

Yeah, that would have been much better I think.

Anyway, episode was fun, + Show Spoiler +
well even a bit annoying during though, as I didn't quite expect it to get resolved in that way, thought it'd have been even more dramatic.
Foblos
Profile Joined September 2011
United States426 Posts
February 09 2013 23:23 GMT
#14184
My views on this episode:
+ Show Spoiler +
I REALLY enjoy when shows do something like this, where they had an episode and did the same episode from a different perspective (as long as it is different enough) because it makes the world feel like it is more in depth than a simple storyboard.
I was pretty impressed with Rarity's ability to do what she did
Pinkie Pie became a more complete character for me this episode with how she tried making amends with a cinimin roll
But at what cost ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Saurabhinator
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Australia347 Posts
February 10 2013 04:27 GMT
#14185
+ Show Spoiler +

Good episode. Twilight and Rarity good pones. I liked all the ponies except pinkie pie.
+ Show Spoiler +
If you like Pinkie this might make you mad. + Show Spoiler +
I felt like she was just really dumb this episode.

#1 Rarity Fanboi. CA:http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?224569-Saura-Sketchbook/page7
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
February 10 2013 04:38 GMT
#14186
I just heard about what happen with Fighting is Magic. I'm personally rather displeased about this. and although I love the show. I don't think its worth watching with everything they are doing to destroy the show for the bronies. Don't support a company that won't support your fandom of said show. There are 100's of TV shows that would pay big money to have the fandom that MLP has, but they don't get that sort of fandom ever. For Hasbro to be constantly taking the fans for granted, it seems to depressing to really think about.

those are my thoughts anyways.
Foblos
Profile Joined September 2011
United States426 Posts
February 10 2013 05:13 GMT
#14187
On February 10 2013 13:38 masterbreti wrote:
I just heard about what happen with Fighting is Magic. I'm personally rather displeased about this. and although I love the show. I don't think its worth watching with everything they are doing to destroy the show for the bronies. Don't support a company that won't support your fandom of said show. There are 100's of TV shows that would pay big money to have the fandom that MLP has, but they don't get that sort of fandom ever. For Hasbro to be constantly taking the fans for granted, it seems to depressing to really think about.

those are my thoughts anyways.


I understand that a lot of people were really excited for FiM, but I don't see how Hasbro shutting it down when it was starting to become a cash flow that was taking away from Hasbro is them "not supporting fandom"
But at what cost ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-10 05:22:38
February 10 2013 05:21 GMT
#14188
On February 10 2013 14:13 Foblos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2013 13:38 masterbreti wrote:
I just heard about what happen with Fighting is Magic. I'm personally rather displeased about this. and although I love the show. I don't think its worth watching with everything they are doing to destroy the show for the bronies. Don't support a company that won't support your fandom of said show. There are 100's of TV shows that would pay big money to have the fandom that MLP has, but they don't get that sort of fandom ever. For Hasbro to be constantly taking the fans for granted, it seems to depressing to really think about.

those are my thoughts anyways.


I understand that a lot of people were really excited for FiM, but I don't see how Hasbro shutting it down when it was starting to become a cash flow that was taking away from Hasbro is them "not supporting fandom"



This isn't the first time I've heard of stuff like this happening to fan made projects. Its happend dozens of times already and also with the show taking away things that people enjoyed, and focusing on profits rather than the fans.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
February 10 2013 05:26 GMT
#14189
[image loading]
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Foblos
Profile Joined September 2011
United States426 Posts
February 10 2013 05:39 GMT
#14190
On February 10 2013 14:21 masterbreti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2013 14:13 Foblos wrote:
On February 10 2013 13:38 masterbreti wrote:
I just heard about what happen with Fighting is Magic. I'm personally rather displeased about this. and although I love the show. I don't think its worth watching with everything they are doing to destroy the show for the bronies. Don't support a company that won't support your fandom of said show. There are 100's of TV shows that would pay big money to have the fandom that MLP has, but they don't get that sort of fandom ever. For Hasbro to be constantly taking the fans for granted, it seems to depressing to really think about.

those are my thoughts anyways.


I understand that a lot of people were really excited for FiM, but I don't see how Hasbro shutting it down when it was starting to become a cash flow that was taking away from Hasbro is them "not supporting fandom"



This isn't the first time I've heard of stuff like this happening to fan made projects. Its happend dozens of times already and also with the show taking away things that people enjoyed, and focusing on profits rather than the fans.


Hm. Well that sucks if that is the case. MLP is Hasbro's IP though and us having a fighting game isn't going to somehow make or break the fandom. Even when MLP goes away for whatever reason, Lauren Faust will still be doing things and that is really the only important part about it. She even offered the Mane6 Dev Team completely unique characters for their game.
But at what cost ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
February 10 2013 07:57 GMT
#14191
[image loading]
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
February 10 2013 07:59 GMT
#14192
motbob that's so cute ^^
erkicman
Profile Joined October 2010
United States206 Posts
February 10 2013 08:13 GMT
#14193
That was jaw-droppingly beautiful. Still, wouldn't drinking Ponythirst make the small wings problem even worse?
Saurabhinator
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Australia347 Posts
February 10 2013 09:19 GMT
#14194
This is good.

[image loading]

source
#1 Rarity Fanboi. CA:http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?224569-Saura-Sketchbook/page7
Keymaster
Profile Joined January 2011
Czech Republic27 Posts
February 10 2013 17:03 GMT
#14195
dubbing at its best:
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
February 10 2013 17:29 GMT
#14196
I have never seen this kind of butchering of songs, it should be criminal
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
Dodgeball
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland141 Posts
February 10 2013 19:30 GMT
#14197
On February 10 2013 14:21 masterbreti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2013 14:13 Foblos wrote:
On February 10 2013 13:38 masterbreti wrote:
I just heard about what happen with Fighting is Magic. I'm personally rather displeased about this. and although I love the show. I don't think its worth watching with everything they are doing to destroy the show for the bronies. Don't support a company that won't support your fandom of said show. There are 100's of TV shows that would pay big money to have the fandom that MLP has, but they don't get that sort of fandom ever. For Hasbro to be constantly taking the fans for granted, it seems to depressing to really think about.

those are my thoughts anyways.


I understand that a lot of people were really excited for FiM, but I don't see how Hasbro shutting it down when it was starting to become a cash flow that was taking away from Hasbro is them "not supporting fandom"



This isn't the first time I've heard of stuff like this happening to fan made projects. Its happend dozens of times already and also with the show taking away things that people enjoyed, and focusing on profits rather than the fans.


same thing happened to MLP Online fan game.


and looks like that fighting is magic evo build leaked out too
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
February 10 2013 21:14 GMT
#14198
That is the 2012 EVO build, it was leaked months ago. Hopefully they will leak their latest version to pirate bay eventually. I would prefer to play the latest version.

http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
February 10 2013 21:19 GMT
#14199
+ Show Spoiler [Leaked MLP Movie?] +
Apparently this is legit.

[image loading]

[image loading]

http://joannablackhart.tumblr.com/post/42755237215/140-characters-or-less-leaked-my-little-pony-movie

http://zachmorristoonart.tumblr.com/post/42769079888/leaked-my-little-pony-movie-infomation

I really hope this is some elaborate ruse. I've seen my fair share of "lol inside scoop" rumours, some of which outline "something's coming that makes + Show Spoiler +
Alicorn Twilight
look like nothing". I'd say this qualifies. Normally, I just pass off such rumours as trolling, but some of the ones posted were either legit or perfect guesses.

Sigh.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Purind
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Canada3562 Posts
February 10 2013 21:20 GMT
#14200
That Ukrainian Art of the Dress was just weird. I kept waiting for the song to begin. The best part was around 1:30, when she's clearly supposed to be singing
Trucy Wright is hot
Prev 1 708 709 710 711 712 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft177
ViBE143
CosmosSc2 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 819
Shuttle 576
Artosis 571
910 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever656
Counter-Strike
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox261
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5435
Other Games
summit1g7936
shahzam597
JimRising 503
C9.Mang0260
ArmadaUGS88
Maynarde72
Trikslyr49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick773
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 117
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen166
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12m
PiGStarcraft195
Kung Fu Cup
11h 12m
Stellar Fest
13h 12m
The PondCast
1d 10h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.