• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:03
CEST 01:03
KST 08:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9598 users

[TV] Supernatural - Page 13

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
January 13 2014 19:28 GMT
#241


I haven't caught up yet so I don't want to read the thread but I just had to drop that video here because it made me a real fan of Jensen Ackles (not that I wasn't before but that made it so much better)
AdministratorBreak the chains
Erasme
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Bahamas15899 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-21 10:28:36
May 21 2014 10:23 GMT
#242
soooo spoiler from this season finale
+ Show Spoiler +
deans a demon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7lxwFEB6FI “‘Drain the swamp’? Stupid saying, means nothing, but you guys loved it so I kept saying it.”
badboymav
Profile Joined June 2010
Australia74 Posts
May 21 2014 11:37 GMT
#243
you had my curiosity... now you have my attention :D
Too many idiots, not enough bullets
Erasme
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Bahamas15899 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-21 12:53:56
May 21 2014 11:56 GMT
#244
metatron felt so weak for a boss tho compared to lucifer, dick, god cass and all those monsters tho
woops metatron.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7lxwFEB6FI “‘Drain the swamp’? Stupid saying, means nothing, but you guys loved it so I kept saying it.”
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44354 Posts
May 21 2014 12:52 GMT
#245
Predictable way for Metatron to lose. Very Chekhov's gun.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
May 22 2014 03:49 GMT
#246
The final confrontation with Metatron was quite dissapointing, however I like the setup for the next season.
WriterXiao8~~
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 15 2014 18:29 GMT
#247
10th season started guys!
yay!
I had a good night of sleep.
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
October 26 2014 09:58 GMT
#248
I really like Supernatural but I am kinda getting tired of Sam and Dean's emotional bullshit. I imagine it's much like watching a homosexual marriage falling apart.
Erasme
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Bahamas15899 Posts
October 26 2014 12:02 GMT
#249
yeah, they lack some kind of super ennemy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7lxwFEB6FI “‘Drain the swamp’? Stupid saying, means nothing, but you guys loved it so I kept saying it.”
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 03 2014 22:37 GMT
#250
Nha it's still good. Bit too much drama and not enough action but w.e.

Got to love them. 10 seasons far. No series stayed interesting for 10 seasons. They are somewhat doing it.
I had a good night of sleep.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
November 04 2014 12:10 GMT
#251
On November 04 2014 07:37 Koshi wrote:
Nha it's still good. Bit too much drama and not enough action but w.e.

Got to love them. 10 seasons far. No series stayed interesting for 10 seasons. They are somewhat doing it.

Simpsons?!
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12559 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-04 12:57:01
November 04 2014 12:56 GMT
#252
I think the problem with this show is that they're at their best when they're mocking themselves. Serious episodes that I remember are the one with Lilith and the police station, a few from seasons 4 and 5 (overall great seasons), and that's pretty much it. The rest of the episodes I remember are the ones where they are completely trolling... It's hard to judge a show like that
No will to live, no wish to die
jeeeeohn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States1343 Posts
November 19 2014 21:13 GMT
#253
Just watched the 200th episode, and it's probably one of my favorite episodes now. Not only was it funny, but it addressed the main criticism that I and a lot of fans have had since the beginning of season 6. Dean's response: "You have your version, I have mine."

Supernatural, for me, ends when Sam jumps into the hole at the end of season 5. That's where it was originally supposed to end, after all. I've watched the show since then on and off, derided its new villains, etc. The 200th episode really felt like a love letter penned directly to me. Anyway, it was awesome.

Also, 10th season has been pretty sweet so far. I haven't even watched seasons 6-9, but I feel like I don't have to.
If you can't jam with the best, then you have to slam with the rest.
Zode
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada297 Posts
November 20 2014 04:20 GMT
#254
Season 8 and 9 were pretty good imo. This season is going pretty good so far, waiting to see more of that chick they showed a glimpse of... semingly the villian this season.
Mithhaike
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore2759 Posts
November 20 2014 04:33 GMT
#255
This season is pretty much going at a whimper IMO. Ended last season on a high cliffhanger of dean now a demon, and ended up curing him in like 5episodes. Then it started going back to normal hunts wasting time. Let's get on with the main story arc already
Mew Mew Pew Pew
Erasme
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Bahamas15899 Posts
May 17 2016 18:45 GMT
#256
well this was a surprise
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7lxwFEB6FI “‘Drain the swamp’? Stupid saying, means nothing, but you guys loved it so I kept saying it.”
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-05-17 19:35:31
May 17 2016 19:35 GMT
#257
God damn I am a million episodes behind. Good thing you bump this thread and remind me.

EDIT: also good thing I wasn't spoiled. xD
I had a good night of sleep.
Erasme
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Bahamas15899 Posts
May 20 2016 00:27 GMT
#258
welp another twist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7lxwFEB6FI “‘Drain the swamp’? Stupid saying, means nothing, but you guys loved it so I kept saying it.”
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 22 2016 01:51 GMT
#259
This series is so amazing
11 seasons and still good.
I had a good night of sleep.
Zode
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada297 Posts
May 22 2016 07:02 GMT
#260
Inb4 dean has to die to kill off the darkness.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 165
Nina 126
SteadfastSC 64
CosmosSc2 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 459
910 57
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm71
League of Legends
Doublelift2630
Super Smash Bros
PPMD75
Other Games
summit1g9189
Grubby2997
shahzam623
C9.Mang0273
PiGStarcraft266
Maynarde93
Liquid`Ken11
Vindicta3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick267
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• musti20045 40
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP12
• davetesta11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21422
Other Games
• imaqtpie767
• Shiphtur249
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 57m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 57m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.