have i been robbed?
Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion - Page 2428
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
have i been robbed? | ||
|
eieio
United States14512 Posts
| ||
|
ahswtini
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
On June 28 2015 05:30 Targe wrote: amazon saying the package i ordered on the 27th of June arrived on the 24th of January have i been robbed? gg time to get the bill involved | ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
im gonna wait to see if it arrives tomorrow else its POANIC TIME | ||
|
Fencar
United States2694 Posts
| ||
|
Crusnik
United States5378 Posts
Nevermind, I've played 17 heroes, I counted practice matches to look at sets by mistake >.> | ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
who care about ememar | ||
|
PassiveAce
United States18076 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + | ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
oh i missed TLIH didnt i | ||
|
PassiveAce
United States18076 Posts
its what highschoolers use before they become college students i mean the video literally has a demonstration of what it is | ||
|
MaCRo.gg
Korea (South)860 Posts
On June 28 2015 07:03 Targe wrote: wtf is a gravity bong? It is also known as a waterfall or a lung. Usually any mechanism of weed smoking that pushes as much concentrated smoke into your lungs as possible. General result is coughing like crazy or throwing up the water that you accidentally sucked in as well. On June 28 2015 07:12 PassiveAce wrote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_bong its what highschoolers use before they become college students i mean the video literally has a demonstration of what it is Generally true, I think it is more of a one time smoking mechanism that you need to throw away after 1-2 uses. Why keep building gravity bongs when you can afford a fire or an illadelph? | ||
|
Thetwinmasters
3578 Posts
On June 28 2015 07:03 Targe wrote: wtf is a gravity bong? oh i missed TLIH didnt i you didn't miss anything but a dead ih | ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
wow ih is dead? | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
| ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
i always think theyre going to start later than they do volvo servers ded or is it me? | ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
| ||
|
BluemoonSC
SoCal8933 Posts
On June 28 2015 07:19 TheEmulator wrote: I mean, it's happened almost every week for like most of 2015 I'm not sure I'd start calling it dead. People are probably just busy this week or something. yeah im at a friend's house so playing dota is difficult when there is no one that will play with me. gotta play dem coop games. | ||
|
eieio
United States14512 Posts
On June 28 2015 06:17 Fencar wrote: I got my klean kanteen eieio can you remind me who approved it so I can write that down on the bottle? Waycross camp aka where I am right now wtf they have cell service here lol the times are changin lads Passive dont think I dont see you posting grav bong videos young man you sneaky snake grav bongs are pretty funny honestly if they are big at least Help nobody is here I'm just chilling waiting for my friends to arrive I got my old cookie monster hat and it's super pretty here can't complain I guess + Show Spoiler [siq hat] + ![]() + Show Spoiler [dank clouds and trees] + ![]() | ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
| ||
|
CorsairHero
Canada9491 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/xQUijQ4.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/STAOqCa.jpg)
