|
On June 27 2015 09:03 Mecha King Ghidorah wrote:Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 08:58 Crusnik wrote:On June 27 2015 08:54 ahswtini wrote:On June 27 2015 08:38 Crusnik wrote: I swear that people that play hundreds of bot games in dota are retarded. My friend does it because he hates communicating, but also refuses to use sound, ever. But cliff jungling vs bots is a new low, lol.... isnt cliff jungling bots wat u do if u wanna afk farm hats IDK, I stopped playing bots after I started to not be ass at last hitting/understood what most of the heroes did, lol. Good lord that must have been awhile. I stopped playing vs bots once I learned how to play Viper 
Only about 250 games, plus maybe another 100 real ones after unfair got boring, lol.
Still, unfair Rikimaru is terror if he gets any kills.
|
Any level of bot play is kind of boring once you've got solid mechanics, though. They act so little like humans that it takes most of the fun out of the game. Only the laning really has any meaning to it.
What sucks most is when I want to just get a lot of pickoffs with a silly pickoff hero and they all clump together. It's like, come on, I'm not looking to play chinadoto, I just want to davai against dumb bots.
|
On June 27 2015 09:20 CorsairHero wrote:Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 09:10 andyrau wrote: i just spent an hour on yt watching some japanese girl eat a disgusting amount of calories i cant believe this shit exists i thought only kr did that idk dude she just ate 10k calories in one sitting
|
On June 27 2015 09:38 andyrau wrote:Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 09:20 CorsairHero wrote:On June 27 2015 09:10 andyrau wrote: i just spent an hour on yt watching some japanese girl eat a disgusting amount of calories i cant believe this shit exists i thought only kr did that idk dude she just ate 10k calories in one sitting Link?
|
emu why u gotta make the game so hard
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
emu 44k damage 730 cs lol
|
emu had more hero damage than I had gold jesus crhist emu
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
well axe was useless and mag didnt do too much beyond rp so it all came down to emu
|
28103 Posts
Yeah that Mag actually hit nice RP's and I would be right beside it, but then he would full length skewer them away from me
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
if that axe had been useful we would have won 20-30 minutes earlier though i focused so much on saving him and throwing stuff into his call but always nothing came of it
liquid hbox looks poised to win the grand finals right now
|
idk i was just doing brood things in bottom lane the whole time
|
btw my mom's surgery went fine and she's doing well thanks for asking o wait nobody asked u fuking imbeciles
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
yeah thats why i didnt mention you ^_^ brood in fights is.. well a brood in fights
ye fuk u too eieio glad ur mums ok tho
|
ur mother is a very nice lady i hope she recovers quickly
|
28103 Posts
On June 27 2015 10:23 eieio wrote: btw my mom's surgery went fine and she's doing well thanks for asking o wait nobody asked u fuking imbeciles I didn't actually know about this. Must have missed it, sorry 
Glad to hear she is ok though.
|
my mum's research is some of the OG shit for romneycare and obamacare shes cited on wikipedia and everything idk if that makes you guys like her more or less tho depends on your beliefs I guess either way she's super smart and p cool
On June 27 2015 10:26 TheEmulator wrote:Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 10:23 eieio wrote: btw my mom's surgery went fine and she's doing well thanks for asking o wait nobody asked u fuking imbeciles I didn't actually know about this. Must have missed it, sorry  Glad to hear she is ok though. I only posted about it today it was pretty minor all things considered lol (hip replacement hahaha)
still happy she's alright and that I'm here with her tho
|
i hope mrs.E recovers fast
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
eieio
hbox leffen bracket reset shroomed armada
now its 2-2
get hype
holy shit what a final game
|
On June 27 2015 10:36 Targe wrote: eieio
hbox leffen bracket reset shroomed armada
now its 2-2
get hype
holy shit what a final game IM SO MAD I TUNE IN JUST TO WATCH US LOSE
|
United Kingdom14103 Posts
On June 27 2015 10:40 eieio wrote:Show nested quote +On June 27 2015 10:36 Targe wrote: eieio
hbox leffen bracket reset shroomed armada
now its 2-2
get hype
holy shit what a final game IM SO MAD I TUNE IN JUST TO WATCH US LOSE they brought it back from 0-2 as well in the second bo5
SO HYPE
im so excited for singles now
|
|
|
|
|
|