Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion - Page 2413
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
|
DaMuffinman
Germany1705 Posts
| ||
|
tehh4ck3r
Magrathea7086 Posts
https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/3b7k6h/csgocasinonet_statment_we_are_100_legit_and_13k/ | ||
|
BluemoonSC
SoCal8933 Posts
On June 27 2015 06:47 Sn0_Man wrote: Yeah tehre's no way I could play standing doto ya its difficult. im not gonna say it was a learning curve, but i definitely had a slow start mid. glhf for your week away! | ||
|
dismiss
United Kingdom3341 Posts
| ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
![]() + Show Spoiler + ![]() holy SHIT hes grown up wat the hell | ||
|
CorsairHero
Canada9491 Posts
On June 27 2015 08:06 dismiss wrote: I just realised the got show sucks so much because they're withholding the clash of the mightiest 2 armies, insta-make-a monks with clubs vs grumpy aristocrats in golden masks aka the true plotarmoured protagonists, from us. n_n blame GRRM for that disclaimer im not a bookie | ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
| ||
|
tehh4ck3r
Magrathea7086 Posts
| ||
|
Crusnik
United States5378 Posts
| ||
|
tehh4ck3r
Magrathea7086 Posts
| ||
|
eieio
United States14512 Posts
On June 27 2015 05:46 SpiritoftheTunA wrote: if lumi gets another important match im gonna be upset outside of the light of my life Ben "the light of my life" "the man behind the supreme court decision today" "merlini" Wu being there this is the only thing that matters On June 27 2015 06:37 ChunderBoy wrote: i am now officially a NEET with a degree gj beesa they have those in harry potter im sure they're legit | ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
| ||
|
eieio
United States14512 Posts
On June 27 2015 08:53 Targe wrote: eieio u watching mango s2j vs westballz macd right now? nah I just got home I'm taking care of my mom she had surgery yesterday lol I did do a CEO fantasy draft with a friend tho for like $5 shoe | eieio Armada | Mango Leffen | Hbox PewPewU | Westballz SFAT | Shroomed Plup | MacD TheMoon | HugS S2J | Colbol Chillin | Zhu so I'll be checking the results even though I won't be able to watch singles because camp | ||
|
ahswtini
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
On June 27 2015 08:38 Crusnik wrote: I swear that people that play hundreds of bot games in dota are retarded. My friend does it because he hates communicating, but also refuses to use sound, ever. But cliff jungling vs bots is a new low, lol.... isnt cliff jungling bots wat u do if u wanna afk farm hats | ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
On June 27 2015 08:54 eieio wrote: nah I just got home I'm taking care of my mom she had surgery yesterday lol I did do a CEO fantasy draft with a friend tho for like $5 so I'll be checking the results even though I won't be able to watch singles because camp damn urs on the whole is nicer but id prefer armada leffen to mango hbox 2-2 now | ||
|
Crusnik
United States5378 Posts
On June 27 2015 08:54 ahswtini wrote: isnt cliff jungling bots wat u do if u wanna afk farm hats IDK, I stopped playing bots after I started to not be ass at last hitting/understood what most of the heroes did, lol. | ||
|
Mecha King Ghidorah
United States595 Posts
On June 27 2015 08:58 Crusnik wrote: IDK, I stopped playing bots after I started to not be ass at last hitting/understood what most of the heroes did, lol. Good lord that must have been awhile. I stopped playing vs bots once I learned how to play Viper ![]() | ||
|
andyrau
13015 Posts
| ||
|
eieio
United States14512 Posts
On June 27 2015 08:56 Targe wrote: damn urs on the whole is nicer but id prefer armada leffen to mango hbox 2-2 now ya def armada and leffen is stronger but I'm really happy with westballz shroomed macd I'm sure I'm overvaluing macd because his champion is imba as fuck but w.e. downsmashdownsmashdownsmashHOHOHOHAHAsdownsmash | ||
|
CorsairHero
Canada9491 Posts
On June 27 2015 09:10 andyrau wrote: i just spent an hour on yt watching some japanese girl eat a disgusting amount of calories i cant believe this shit exists i thought only kr did that | ||
| ||
![[image loading]](https://cdn0.gamesports.net/edb_player_images/10000/10611.jpg%3F1395188133)
![[image loading]](http://cdn.dotablast.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/team-secret-esl-one-frankfurt-20151.jpg)
