Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion - Page 2411
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
| ||
|
SpiritoftheTunA
United States20903 Posts
On June 27 2015 06:25 Fencar wrote: fml I asked a question in the magnus hero thread a few months ago that nobody answered and now I asked a question in the kunkka hero thread and nobody is going to answer my confidence is at an all time low and i feel super depressed what do i do guys help when attacker spammed kunkka he'd go bfury blink stack crits every game it's probably the most stable build or something | ||
|
CorsairHero
Canada9491 Posts
On June 27 2015 06:22 DaMuffinman wrote: Zyori is invited. Thoughts? is he going to wear tights again? DAMNIT WHY DID I REMEMBER THAT | ||
|
DaMuffinman
Germany1705 Posts
On June 27 2015 06:28 CorsairHero wrote: is he going to wear tights again? DAMNIT WHY DID I REMEMBER THAT WHY DID YOU HAVE TO PUT THAT IMAGE BACK INTO MY MIND WHYYYYYYYYYY sry for the all caps | ||
|
tehh4ck3r
Magrathea7086 Posts
| ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
On June 27 2015 06:25 Fencar wrote: fml I asked a question in the magnus hero thread a few months ago that nobody answered and now I asked a question in the kunkka hero thread and nobody is going to answer my confidence is at an all time low and i feel super depressed what do i do guys help if i were you id just message someone on TL/steam/IRC who you know is good at the heroes for some advice unless ur question can be covered in simple questions thread imo all advice and strat threads arent good, just full of dumb arguments back and forth | ||
|
CorsairHero
Canada9491 Posts
E M O T I O N A L B O Y S | ||
|
ChunderBoy
3242 Posts
| ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
| ||
|
Kupon3ss
時の回廊10066 Posts
| ||
|
CorsairHero
Canada9491 Posts
On June 27 2015 06:37 Shaella wrote: Zyori over maut and tralf what a joke hi grant | ||
|
PassiveAce
United States18076 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
maybe what i was saying about fgc is also true because casters are actually super knowledgable on game mechanics and compete in the tournaments themselves whilst also knowing their place | ||
|
CorsairHero
Canada9491 Posts
On June 27 2015 06:37 ChunderBoy wrote: i am now officially a NEET with a degree i have never been a neet whats it like | ||
|
ChunderBoy
3242 Posts
a breath of fresh air, feels rather primordial | ||
|
Fencar
United States2694 Posts
On June 27 2015 06:26 CorsairHero wrote: sc bw strat forum was one of the factors in the rise of TL wait what hows this relevant On June 27 2015 06:27 Sn0_Man wrote: iunno if i'm not subscribed to a strat thread then it doens't really pop up and I rarely check them plus u get non-stop 2k players arguing with u when u try to help some1 its pretty annoying yeah i sub to all the threads and read everything. those guys are everywhere ~_~ On June 27 2015 06:27 SpiritoftheTunA wrote: when attacker spammed kunkka he'd go bfury blink stack crits every game it's probably the most stable build or something OK, I'll try that. Do you know the item build order? From my perspective it looks like phase (optional midas) TP bfury blink bottle >crits + rapiers. Idk what he builds first though out of the bfury blink midas. Edit: actually should I stop asking for strategy advice in this thread? | ||
|
ahswtini
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
![]() | ||
|
BluemoonSC
SoCal8933 Posts
| ||
|
CorsairHero
Canada9491 Posts
| ||
|
Fencar
United States2694 Posts
On June 27 2015 06:46 BluemoonSC wrote: ugh my buddy has a desk for both of us to play on but it is one of those standing desks bc he's playing on his work computer. how do you even work let alone play dota like this wtf I do it all the time. You just stand up and play some dota. ![]() | ||
| ||


