Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion - Page 2410
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
|
CorsairHero
Canada9491 Posts
| ||
|
SpiritoftheTunA
United States20903 Posts
odpixel actually might come closest idk but i like some analysis too unlike targe/comeh so odpixel by himself is insufficient for me | ||
|
Emnjay808
United States10666 Posts
11:09 Emnjay808 cause RTZ gonna stream all day again Also, RTZ put one some muscle gains. Good for him, looks a lot better. | ||
|
spudde123
4814 Posts
On June 27 2015 06:06 andyrau wrote: spuddle likes nahaz and thinks maut is awful OPINION INVALIDATED really though whatiship should fit his wide hips behind the scenes I mean for all the personalities that he has connections with I'm sure he's a great individual to work with and a benefit for the scene as a whole, but casting and PR and shit is really not his forte. nahaz is the worst statsman since Bruno at least Bruno had color in his hair and was amusing for half a year, I feel like half the time nahaz is on a panel just to give it a false sense of legitimacy. Eh, as I said I don't think a lot of the things Nahaz actually says are that interesting, but at least when he talks he tries to talk about dota and the teams. And I also somewhat like the fact that at least as far as I remember he hypes up players a lot. I would much rather have that approach than have people talk crap about the players playing before the games, especially if the facts behind these statements are even wrong. And I don't really mind Maut as a caster, I was just confused if Comeh was suggesting that he is somehow insightful, which is imo not really necessary for a caster as long as you then don't start overextending and trying to provide analysis. | ||
|
Gosi
Sweden9072 Posts
lol | ||
|
CorsairHero
Canada9491 Posts
On June 27 2015 06:11 Gosi wrote: Any Bruins fans in GD? lol gtfo *signed canucks fan | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
me 2 go caknuckleheads bruins traded dougie hamilton to the flames for 15th, 45th and 52nd picks in this draft deep draft but hamilton's a stud as they say i'm pretty sure the flames won that one | ||
|
Gosi
Sweden9072 Posts
although the return in the Lucic trade is acceptable | ||
|
Emnjay808
United States10666 Posts
Whos Theo? | ||
|
CorsairHero
Canada9491 Posts
get rid of bieksa thx | ||
|
Gosi
Sweden9072 Posts
| ||
|
DaMuffinman
Germany1705 Posts
Thoughts? | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
On June 27 2015 06:22 DaMuffinman wrote: Zyori is invited. Thoughts? it doesn't please me but i'm not in tears like some people. nahaz is wayyyy worse for example ![]() | ||
|
CorsairHero
Canada9491 Posts
On June 27 2015 06:22 Gosi wrote: Bieksa to SJ is pretty much done and then we have the yearly Canucks goalie trade coming up yaaaay ![]() | ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
| ||
|
Fencar
United States2694 Posts
my confidence is at an all time low and i feel super depressed what do i do guys help | ||
|
CorsairHero
Canada9491 Posts
On June 27 2015 06:10 Emnjay808 wrote: 11:09 Emnjay808 it was a good thing i did my errands this morning already 11:09 Emnjay808 cause RTZ gonna stream all day again Also, RTZ put one some muscle gains. Good for him, looks a lot better. yea yea yea #fanboy hehe i'm at work unfortunately | ||
|
spudde123
4814 Posts
On June 27 2015 06:22 DaMuffinman wrote: Zyori is invited. Thoughts? I don't think Zyori is all that terrible as a host for a panel. At least last year the group stages had a small panel in the hotel, imo that would seem like a pretty natural role for him. If he is casting, I suppose the group stages do need quite a lot of casters. I can't really be arsed to complain. I just hope that they only use a few top pairs in the main event and don't change around caster pairs constantly. | ||
|
CorsairHero
Canada9491 Posts
On June 27 2015 06:25 Fencar wrote: fml I asked a question in the magnus hero thread a few months ago that nobody answered and now I asked a question in the kunkka hero thread and nobody is going to answer my confidence is at an all time low and i feel super depressed what do i do guys help sc bw strat forum was one of the factors in the rise of TL | ||
|
DaMuffinman
Germany1705 Posts
| ||
| ||

![[image loading]](http://cdn.nhl.com/canucks/images/upload/2008/10/oct3008_bieksa03_b.jpg)