Game 4 and 5 are pretty good
Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion - Page 10601
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
|
LennX
4572 Posts
Game 4 and 5 are pretty good | ||
|
Ilyaskhatri
3 Posts
| ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
On January 01 2026 14:03 PhoenixVoid wrote: Happy new year if anyone's still around. I know this thread's basically a ghost town today but hope everyone's doing well. Happy new year to you as well! Hope the holidays were good for everyone. | ||
|
PoulsenB
Poland7760 Posts
| ||
|
Faruko
Chile34173 Posts
| ||
|
KrillinFromwales
68 Posts
| ||
|
PoulsenB
Poland7760 Posts
| ||
|
OmniEulogy
Canada6600 Posts
| ||
|
Fleetfeet
Canada2836 Posts
| ||
|
OmniEulogy
Canada6600 Posts
| ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
Or maybe I didn't win and I'm a dipshit. | ||
|
LennX
4572 Posts
| ||
|
PoulsenB
Poland7760 Posts
| ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
I did hear China is already RIP. | ||
|
goody153
44306 Posts
On August 17 2026 12:21 TheEmulator wrote: I haven't watched a TI game in years tbh. Might try and catch a few games and see what state the game is in though. I did hear China is already RIP. Apparently the stadiums are filled it's that some photos didnt do it justice But China dota2 playerbase is rip tho for a few years now. Gacha kinda killed it. Well a bunch of fps killed then it then gachas On August 13 2026 16:18 LennX wrote: Anyone watching TI here? Yeah. The lina/WR meta is kinda annoying | ||
|
LennX
4572 Posts
E: No lina or WR yet ![]() + Show Spoiler [TI Winner inside] + WE HAVE A THREE PEAT!!!! ![]() | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
goody153
44306 Posts
| ||
|
Fleetfeet
Canada2836 Posts
| ||
| ||

