• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:36
CEST 15:36
KST 22:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9973 users

Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion - Page 10593

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10591 10592 10593 10594 10595 10602 Next
PoulsenB
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland7760 Posts
January 18 2024 10:26 GMT
#211841
I havent played since a little after TI, but I've been playing a lot in 2023 and 2022. Taking a break now, but I will probably return at some point.
IdrA fan forever <3 || the clueless one || Marci must be protected at all costs
Rocket-Bear
Profile Joined July 2014
3070 Posts
January 18 2024 11:58 GMT
#211842
On January 18 2024 15:51 Firebolt145 wrote:
Yeah but now that I've moved down under I'm only playing once in a while and always solo. I've deskilled a lot, just a legend pleb now.


r.i.p

On January 18 2024 16:03 TheEmulator wrote:
I only play unranked party games with friends these days, and I tend to take a lot of long breaks. My current break is by far the longest at 8 months because The International didn't really inspire me to play this year (probably due to the meta and no battle pass). I'm probably about to get the Dota itch again soon

Pretty much how it has been for me. Play like 5-10 games every 6months. But this patch seems like it is pretty good.
Favorite players: Gh and Zai
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
January 19 2024 14:56 GMT
#211843
On January 18 2024 15:51 Firebolt145 wrote:
Yeah but now that I've moved down under I'm only playing once in a while and always solo. I've deskilled a lot, just a legend pleb now.

your in australia now? how are you liking it?
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Rocket-Bear
Profile Joined July 2014
3070 Posts
January 19 2024 21:27 GMT
#211844


Throwback to this veno play in a TLIH. With a cameo from a feeding Firebolt
Favorite players: Gh and Zai
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
January 19 2024 21:30 GMT
#211845
As expected Firebolt fed to make that play happen.
Administrator
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
January 20 2024 12:42 GMT
#211846
I'm about to apply to a PhD in higher education, to think that i got into this site before even finishing my sociology grad.

My god
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
January 20 2024 18:49 GMT
#211847
On January 20 2024 21:42 Faruko wrote:
I'm about to apply to a PhD in higher education, to think that i got into this site before even finishing my sociology grad.

My god

Hope you get in, and yeah holy crap we're getting old.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Artisreal
Profile Joined June 2009
Germany9235 Posts
January 25 2024 19:41 GMT
#211848
Many times when I come across some Taylor Swift stuff, which is a lot more frequent these days compared to early 2020s,, I remember ITH, being a fan kinda ever since!?

hope you're doing good!!
passive quaranstream fan
PoulsenB
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland7760 Posts
January 26 2024 12:05 GMT
#211849
Yeah, getting old tracks. Suddenly I've been for 10 years in my current job and I keep wondering when did this happen, where did those years go. I can't complain though (knock on wood!). Glad to see you guys are doing well too
IdrA fan forever <3 || the clueless one || Marci must be protected at all costs
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
February 06 2024 11:38 GMT
#211850
[image loading]
spank emu
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
harodihg
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
Japan1344 Posts
February 07 2024 06:40 GMT
#211851
On January 20 2024 06:27 Rocket-Bear wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb4ybNdAJwE

Throwback to this veno play in a TLIH. With a cameo from a feeding Firebolt


TLIH was a jam
Agh's ult sniper: Sniper locks eyes with target unit, immobilizing them in horror as he turns the gun on himself. Channeled, lasts 5 seconds.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
February 07 2024 08:13 GMT
#211852
Good times
Moderator
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
February 16 2024 20:59 GMT
#211853
It's mainly because of time zone differences but at this point I watch Liquid games up till the semi finals then go to bed.
Moderator
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
February 17 2024 23:49 GMT
#211854
On February 17 2024 05:59 Firebolt145 wrote:
It's mainly because of time zone differences but at this point I watch Liquid games up till the semi finals then go to bed.

Curse of the silver surfer. Getting tragic at this point Liquid can't win a tournament.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
February 18 2024 00:44 GMT
#211855
Anyone playing Helldivers 2?
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
Belisarius
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia6233 Posts
February 20 2024 09:50 GMT
#211856
On February 17 2024 05:59 Firebolt145 wrote:
It's mainly because of time zone differences but at this point I watch Liquid games up till the semi finals then go to bed.

Man, I feel this in my bones.

Half the time, even when there's an event that should be in a doable timezone, they still push it as far as possible towards the middle of the night. I like it here, but boy does that part suck.
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
February 20 2024 13:14 GMT
#211857
On February 18 2024 09:44 Faruko wrote:
Anyone playing Helldivers 2?

I really enjoyed the first one but the servers have been borked almosy every time I try to log on in the evenings lol. It's really fun though! Happy to see them suffering from success
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
February 22 2024 13:49 GMT
#211858
Send me a PM if you want a dota teammate in the evening SEA time. I played a game with firebolt and he carried, so prepare your backbones.
ModeratorGodfather
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
February 27 2024 01:16 GMT
#211859
On February 20 2024 22:14 PassiveAce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2024 09:44 Faruko wrote:
Anyone playing Helldivers 2?

I really enjoyed the first one but the servers have been borked almosy every time I try to log on in the evenings lol. It's really fun though! Happy to see them suffering from success

It's really really fun, im having so much fun.

Im playing on ps5 tho
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
March 01 2024 16:29 GMT
#211860
When did Firebolt ever not feed, just pick Mirana and watch him catch all the arrows.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
Prev 1 10591 10592 10593 10594 10595 10602 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 1135
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
CosmosSc2 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48209
Shuttle 7893
FanTaSy 1795
Hyuk 560
Horang2 498
BeSt 442
Pusan 331
EffOrt 211
Last 140
Mind 133
[ Show more ]
Soma 131
Zeus 104
ggaemo 84
Sexy 75
hero 70
Sea.KH 62
Aegong 61
Hyun 61
Killer 60
Snow 51
ToSsGirL 35
PianO 26
Bale 23
JYJ 22
NaDa 20
zelot 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Rock 9
Sacsri 9
Noble 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc2655
qojqva1766
Dendi1239
XcaliburYe327
420jenkins55
Counter-Strike
fl0m3192
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu604
Khaldor504
Other Games
gofns35208
B2W.Neo938
Beastyqt507
byalli440
Mlord300
Livibee195
Hui .163
ArmadaUGS95
Mew2King66
QueenE27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick697
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2949
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 24m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 24m
Replay Cast
9h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 24m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.