General Discussion - Page 4407
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
Zealos
United Kingdom3576 Posts
| ||
|
rabidch
United States20289 Posts
On November 25 2013 19:02 FinestHour wrote: is there some way that you can disable people watching your games? i wasnt able to watch a single one of my friends games today the option was not tehre valve probably labeled u a stalker and blocked u from viewing peoples games ![]() | ||
|
Erasme
Bahamas15899 Posts
| ||
|
RockIronrod
Australia1369 Posts
it helps he's a qt | ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + ![]() | ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
| ||
|
Targe
United Kingdom14103 Posts
| ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
| ||
|
Fwizzz
Philippines4420 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + | ||
|
myrmidon2537
Philippines2188 Posts
![]() edit: he needs to settle visa things | ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
| ||
|
The Irate Turk
285 Posts
| ||
|
Kipsate
Netherlands45349 Posts
| ||
|
TheYango
United States47024 Posts
On November 25 2013 22:42 The Irate Turk wrote: I can't help but feel that fnatic got jewed a little bit this tournament At the same time, I can confidently say I feel the 4 teams that made it into the top 4 all played better DotA than they did. In fact, looking at the final outcome, I'd say Speed Gaming would have been more "jewed" had they failed to make top 4 because of their 1st day performances given how much their travel problems clearly affected their play that day. | ||
|
Testuser
6469 Posts
| ||
|
aintz
Canada5624 Posts
| ||
|
teddyoojo
Germany22369 Posts
i think its pretty safe to say hanni and fly are by far the most consistantly well performing players for fnatic as hanni really stepped up his game lately :D | ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
| ||
|
Testuser
6469 Posts
On November 26 2013 00:40 teddyoojo wrote: or notail sandking i think its pretty safe to say hanni and fly are by far the most consistantly well performing players for fnatic as hanni really stepped up his game lately :D Really? Haha, I think h4nn1 is terribly underperforming. He sometimes has a great game, but I don't see it too often. He pales quite a bit compared to most other mids, I think. I wish they still had Nova as their 5th. | ||
|
WindWolf
Sweden11767 Posts
| ||
| ||

![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/D0HVWXK.png)
