• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:16
CEST 00:16
KST 07:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War355.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8820 users

General Discussion - Page 4405

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4403 4404 4405 4406 4407 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
cecek
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Czech Republic18921 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-24 19:21:04
November 24 2013 19:15 GMT
#88081
LD is often biased and he's relatively bad at hiding it, I think. He cheers for NA and Chinese teams (and Alliance), it becomes apparent when these teams play against EU and CIS teams, which he doesn't seem to like. For some reason I think he's gotten worse in this regard over time, probably because he's trying to do more play-by-play and show more emotion in his casting now, nothing you can really blame him for. I personally find it very annoying, but I'm really sensitive to this kind of stuff, I get annoyed by bias with literally every caster. It's also way more annoying when the caster is cheering for a different team than I am, when the caster's cheering for the same team, it almost makes the whole experience better.

He definitely should tone it down, tho. I remember after Na'Vi beat Alliance in WEPLAY finals, first thing LD said was that it's just an online tournament and that it doesn't really show which team is stronger now... That's what us fanboys should say on forums, it definitely doesn't belong in a broadcast. It also undermines the importance of the tournament he was casting.
super gg
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
November 24 2013 19:51 GMT
#88082
On November 25 2013 04:15 cecek wrote:
LD is often biased and he's relatively bad at hiding it, I think. He cheers for NA and Chinese teams (and Alliance), it becomes apparent when these teams play against EU and CIS teams, which he doesn't seem to like. For some reason I think he's gotten worse in this regard over time, probably because he's trying to do more play-by-play and show more emotion in his casting now, nothing you can really blame him for. I personally find it very annoying, but I'm really sensitive to this kind of stuff, I get annoyed by bias with literally every caster. It's also way more annoying when the caster is cheering for a different team than I am, when the caster's cheering for the same team, it almost makes the whole experience better.

He definitely should tone it down, tho. I remember after Na'Vi beat Alliance in WEPLAY finals, first thing LD said was that it's just an online tournament and that it doesn't really show which team is stronger now... That's what us fanboys should say on forums, it definitely doesn't belong in a broadcast. It also undermines the importance of the tournament he was casting.

TBH I think its not that bad in terms of biases, and most casters are a little biased. He's not overly biased, and I'm fine with it.
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
November 24 2013 20:11 GMT
#88083
hmmm, wisp tether tooltips doesnt show what leveling the skill up will give you. Thats just lazy >.>
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
SilverStar
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden18511 Posts
November 24 2013 21:06 GMT
#88084
On November 25 2013 05:11 NB wrote:
hmmm, wisp tether tooltips doesnt show what leveling the skill up will give you. Thats just lazy >.>

Or just an oversight from last patch >_<

Btw. anyone want to try 4v4 football :

3 field players (earth spirit)
1 goalie (earth shaker)
1 ball (player with 6 hearts)
1 ref

Obviously in -wtf mode. What do you think?
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-24 22:40:40
November 24 2013 22:37 GMT
#88085
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-24 22:39:06
November 24 2013 22:38 GMT
#88086
On November 25 2013 07:37 FinestHour wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


she deleted it after too rofl just rude


She hadn't seen or heard about the announcement. That was literally 10 minutes later.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
November 24 2013 22:41 GMT
#88087
Poor Kelly, just bad timing ahaha

Also nice try finestwheel but grettin too quick for you
Moderator
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
November 24 2013 22:41 GMT
#88088
yea my friend just told me about wht happened
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
November 24 2013 22:45 GMT
#88089
On November 25 2013 07:41 Firebolt145 wrote:
Poor Kelly, just bad timing ahaha

Also nice try finestwheel but grettin too quick for you


"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
cecek
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Czech Republic18921 Posts
November 24 2013 23:32 GMT
#88090
Kelly so classy.
super gg
Esoterikk
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1256 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-25 00:37:06
November 25 2013 00:35 GMT
#88091
Kelly is one of those people who should never have access to social media or a public forum. She just can't avoid being a drama bomb.

*edit* Post count 2spooky
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
November 25 2013 01:00 GMT
#88092
On November 25 2013 07:37 FinestHour wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGg0vQP74dA

Too much for me. WOW.
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
Shaella
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States14828 Posts
November 25 2013 02:53 GMT
#88093
I guess i'm a speed fan now guys
don't tell me to provide a legend for those charts cause we already got shaella in this thread - eieio | Bulba is my waifu
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
November 25 2013 03:25 GMT
#88094
On November 25 2013 01:56 Comeh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 24 2013 22:47 SilverStar wrote:
[image loading]
Hnngggggggggg so close.

I dont even pay attention to that thing anymore - i don't want to get depressed.

at what? noticing that the only items you get are commons?
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42417 Posts
November 25 2013 04:15 GMT
#88095
On November 25 2013 11:53 Shaella wrote:
I guess i'm a speed fan now guys


Give speed logo!
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
November 25 2013 04:29 GMT
#88096
is eternalenvy going to get kicked off the team and replaced by swedes now
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
teapoted
Profile Joined August 2012
United Kingdom24425 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-25 04:38:48
November 25 2013 04:38 GMT
#88097
On November 25 2013 13:29 FinestHour wrote:
is eternalenvy going to get kicked off the team and replaced by swedes now
Well the joke I made weeks ago is that he made a big mistake making the Swedish guy captain. We know how that ends.
Once you Goblak...
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-25 04:44:49
November 25 2013 04:42 GMT
#88098
On November 25 2013 07:37 FinestHour wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGg0vQP74dA

that last wow rofl

On November 25 2013 04:15 cecek wrote:
LD is often biased and he's relatively bad at hiding it, I think. He cheers for NA and Chinese teams (and Alliance), it becomes apparent when these teams play against EU and CIS teams, which he doesn't seem to like. For some reason I think he's gotten worse in this regard over time, probably because he's trying to do more play-by-play and show more emotion in his casting now, nothing you can really blame him for. I personally find it very annoying, but I'm really sensitive to this kind of stuff, I get annoyed by bias with literally every caster. It's also way more annoying when the caster is cheering for a different team than I am, when the caster's cheering for the same team, it almost makes the whole experience better.

He definitely should tone it down, tho. I remember after Na'Vi beat Alliance in WEPLAY finals, first thing LD said was that it's just an online tournament and that it doesn't really show which team is stronger now... That's what us fanboys should say on forums, it definitely doesn't belong in a broadcast. It also undermines the importance of the tournament he was casting.



im glad someone agrees, this was really getting on my nerves
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
Retvets
Profile Joined April 2013
1781 Posts
November 25 2013 04:55 GMT
#88099
On November 25 2013 11:53 Shaella wrote:
I guess i'm a speed fan now guys


Are you dumping TL :p
pyro19
Profile Joined August 2010
6575 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-25 04:57:58
November 25 2013 04:57 GMT
#88100
On November 25 2013 04:15 cecek wrote:
LD is often biased and he's relatively bad at hiding it, I think. He cheers for NA and Chinese teams (and Alliance), it becomes apparent when these teams play against EU and CIS teams, which he doesn't seem to like. For some reason I think he's gotten worse in this regard over time, probably because he's trying to do more play-by-play and show more emotion in his casting now, nothing you can really blame him for. I personally find it very annoying, but I'm really sensitive to this kind of stuff, I get annoyed by bias with literally every caster. It's also way more annoying when the caster is cheering for a different team than I am, when the caster's cheering for the same team, it almost makes the whole experience better.

He definitely should tone it down, tho. I remember after Na'Vi beat Alliance in WEPLAY finals, first thing LD said was that it's just an online tournament and that it doesn't really show which team is stronger now... That's what us fanboys should say on forums, it definitely doesn't belong in a broadcast. It also undermines the importance of the tournament he was casting.


You must not have seen the Na'vi vs Alliance match in MLG.He literally hyped up every small thing Na'vi did right , but that's kinda his job.
He hypes up the match even when one team is clearly dominating so that the Audience doesn't get bored.
His DK vs Speed game 1 Commentary is the pretty sick stuff tbh.That was some sick ass hype after 50-55 mins of farming
Thy Shall Die Alone...or emm..something like that.
Prev 1 4403 4404 4405 4406 4407 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
NeuroSwarm 134
Nina 128
ViBE67
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13341
910 68
NaDa 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever302
canceldota127
League of Legends
Doublelift3395
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4324
Other Games
summit1g4439
fl0m1071
FrodaN888
C9.Mang0344
Liquid`Hasu290
ToD194
JimRising 96
UpATreeSC61
PPMD28
JuggernautJason1
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• musti20045 32
• RyuSc2 25
• poizon28 24
• Adnapsc2 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21424
• WagamamaTV566
League of Legends
• Scarra887
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur646
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
44m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 44m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.