• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:43
CEST 23:43
KST 06:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8203 users

General Discussion - Page 4404

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4402 4403 4404 4405 4406 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
November 24 2013 09:55 GMT
#88061
miggel is the first gen quantic gaming player :D
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
wairai
Profile Joined May 2012
Malaysia1000 Posts
November 24 2013 10:30 GMT
#88062
On November 24 2013 18:53 TheYango wrote:
I just checked. NS said it on the Russian stream about how Goblak was not allowed to draft the way they wanted and they didn't listen to him. But the LR thread basically ignored the comment because they'd rather discuss a Loda tweet at Arteezy criticizing people in the 1v1 tournament.


The last one always take the cake no matter when it happen. lol
Yungin' Leanin' with Pourple Drink
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
November 24 2013 11:45 GMT
#88063
On November 24 2013 18:49 cecek wrote:
I remember the drama from TI2. I don't remember any from TI3, to be honest. I think the franchies and goblak + silent split up on relatively good terms after TI3. And I think the french might've been right about synderen, fata said similar stuff after TI3 about him.


Don't you remember how strange Goblak was drafting against RS. It got to a point where they were basically just running the exact same comp that mTw did the year before which was completely against what they had been running in the month(s) leading up to TI3.
cecek
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Czech Republic18921 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-24 11:57:21
November 24 2013 11:53 GMT
#88064
Eh, I still think you're reading to much into Quatic's result at TI3. It was one bo5 they lost against a strong opponent and that was it. And now even they changed the drafter from 7kngmad to Fata and it seems to be working out for them. Maybe the Frenchies don't deal well with stress during training session or some shit, that's possible.
super gg
Daaktard
Profile Joined March 2013
Sweden380 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-24 12:46:30
November 24 2013 12:44 GMT
#88065
I thought Synderen said it was 90% kebap that was the problem on mTw, not the frenchmen.
SilverStar
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden18511 Posts
November 24 2013 13:47 GMT
#88066
[image loading]
Hnngggggggggg so close.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
November 24 2013 14:33 GMT
#88067
Lol, I've had it at 1 point short multiple times
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Kuroeeah
Profile Blog Joined February 2013
11696 Posts
November 24 2013 15:44 GMT
#88068
So I just thought about it but judging from the interviews, everyone from old Dignitas hated each other.
Slomo
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany7198 Posts
November 24 2013 16:01 GMT
#88069
Is there anything more imba to random than Bane?
RIP DOUBLE TI OG | #18 never forget
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
November 24 2013 16:56 GMT
#88070
On November 24 2013 22:47 SilverStar wrote:
[image loading]
Hnngggggggggg so close.

I dont even pay attention to that thing anymore - i don't want to get depressed.
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
teddyoojo
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany22369 Posts
November 24 2013 17:24 GMT
#88071
On November 25 2013 00:44 Kuroeeah wrote:
So I just thought about it but judging from the interviews, everyone from old Dignitas hated each other.

and i thought only everyone hated sneyking

longest 2 weeks of my life, humpf!
Esports historian since 2000. Creator of 'The Universe' and 'The best scrambled Eggs 2013'. Host of 'Star Wars Marathon 2015'. Thinker of 'teddyoojo's Thoughts'. Earths and Moons leading CS:GO expert. Lord of the Rings.
maos
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden50 Posts
November 24 2013 18:26 GMT
#88072
I have a problem with how biased LD is when he's casting Speed at MLG. I get that he cheers for them as they have the only remaining NA players, but he kept saying Speed was outplaying Sigma even when Sigma had the lead. I was expecting LD to do his usual casting which I love, I'm very disappointed.
He mentioned when Speed was about to win the second game that they got to the grand finals in a crushing fasion, that's far from the truth. Two really intense games, at least give Sigma some credit.

Even though it's on american soil, you have to remember that it's the stream everyone watches who doesn't understand russian, french or chinese. Far from everyone who watches the english channel is american, I think they said about half were american yesterday?

I don't know, I might be the only one..
When he was just 14 years old, Daryl Koh Pei Xiang knew that he was different from the other kids around him. He felt alone in a sea of noobs
Shaella
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States14828 Posts
November 24 2013 18:33 GMT
#88073
he's hyping the storyline. Calm down.

I'd rather have a biased caster that cares than a robot
don't tell me to provide a legend for those charts cause we already got shaella in this thread - eieio | Bulba is my waifu
IPA
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3206 Posts
November 24 2013 18:35 GMT
#88074
Achieved 50% ratio. Sup.

Yeah I'm a baddie who earned it against other baddies in solo queue normal bracket.

Still. Sup.
Time held me green and dying though I sang in my chains like the sea.
Shaella
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States14828 Posts
November 24 2013 18:35 GMT
#88075
On November 25 2013 03:35 IPA wrote:
Achieved 50% ratio. Sup.

Yeah I'm a baddie who earned it against other baddies in solo queue normal bracket.

Still. Sup.

Now get to like 50 wins over losses
don't tell me to provide a legend for those charts cause we already got shaella in this thread - eieio | Bulba is my waifu
maos
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden50 Posts
November 24 2013 18:44 GMT
#88076
On November 25 2013 03:33 Shaella wrote:
he's hyping the storyline. Calm down.

I'd rather have a biased caster that cares than a robot


I'm perfectly calm, I just think that Sigma deserved more credit than they got from LD this game. I'm fine with him shouting when they win, but this was throughout the entire semifinals.

I'd also rather have a biased caster than a robot, but LD is usually neither. At least in my opinion.
When he was just 14 years old, Daryl Koh Pei Xiang knew that he was different from the other kids around him. He felt alone in a sea of noobs
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-24 18:57:29
November 24 2013 18:56 GMT
#88077
On November 25 2013 03:35 Shaella wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 03:35 IPA wrote:
Achieved 50% ratio. Sup.

Yeah I'm a baddie who earned it against other baddies in solo queue normal bracket.

Still. Sup.

Now get to like 50 wins over losses


I have 40! But I'm still terrible and stack a lot =(
Shaella
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States14828 Posts
November 24 2013 19:00 GMT
#88078
On November 25 2013 03:56 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 03:35 Shaella wrote:
On November 25 2013 03:35 IPA wrote:
Achieved 50% ratio. Sup.

Yeah I'm a baddie who earned it against other baddies in solo queue normal bracket.

Still. Sup.

Now get to like 50 wins over losses


I have 40! But I'm still terrible and stack a lot =(

everyones terrible at dota
even me.
don't tell me to provide a legend for those charts cause we already got shaella in this thread - eieio | Bulba is my waifu
Piledriver
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1697 Posts
November 24 2013 19:00 GMT
#88079
On November 25 2013 03:44 maos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 03:33 Shaella wrote:
he's hyping the storyline. Calm down.

I'd rather have a biased caster that cares than a robot


I'm perfectly calm, I just think that Sigma deserved more credit than they got from LD this game. I'm fine with him shouting when they win, but this was throughout the entire semifinals.

I'd also rather have a biased caster than a robot, but LD is usually neither. At least in my opinion.



I think the biggest thing was that Sigma played in a more traditional way, while Speed was doing all these fancy things like force staff into centaur stomp, while rest of the team approaches the enemy from different directions. Speed's play was really flashy and while sometimes it led to Arteezy or Envy feeding, when they plays worked, they looked really awesome. This made the casters hype up speed's play, a lot more than Sigma's solid, traditional play.
Envy fan since NTH.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
November 24 2013 19:10 GMT
#88080
The problem with it is because he is casting for an International audience and has an affiliation with SPG. If they were the ''American cast'' it would most likely be fine(for the record I didn't mind it too much). V1lat is also heavily Russian biased but that is fine because he casts for a CIS audience.
WriterXiao8~~
Prev 1 4402 4403 4404 4405 4406 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech151
Nina 104
NeuroSwarm 99
ViBE17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13837
910 75
NaDa 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever292
canceldota92
League of Legends
Doublelift2927
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4458
Other Games
summit1g3814
fl0m967
FrodaN933
olofmeister844
Liquid`Hasu317
C9.Mang0244
ToD224
Livibee191
UpATreeSC70
PPMD20
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
[ Show 22 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 59
• poizon28 29
• musti20045 24
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 57
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21524
• WagamamaTV501
League of Legends
• Scarra781
Other Games
• imaqtpie1007
• Shiphtur630
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 17m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 17m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.