|
|
On November 24 2013 02:42 Staboteur wrote:Show nested quote +On November 24 2013 01:27 Plansix wrote:That is a super cute photo, hopefully this dissuades Alliance from thinking that all Americas are rude jerks. (Some dude from twitter) "You generalise an entire audience and even country over what was I assume no more than a few people?" (Loda) "did u even read what I wrote? I wrote that the vast majority were nice. 1 min after the tweet about "fuck loda"" (Loda) "I met A LOT of nice American fans/people today. You guys really really cheered me up when I needed it! #MLGColumbus you have impressed me!" Seem like appropriate quotes from Loda's twitter. I don't even follow twitter, but people were claiming there was some serious 'merica-bashing going on, so I went to go see what it was all about. Much to my disappointment, there was basically no drama at all  Does it say on reddit that Loda was bashing 'merica on his twitter, or something? It's a theory I've heard more than once but still haven't seen the root of. It's mostly TL that has a tendency to judge audiences extremelly harshly. It was hilarious when TL was bashing the Blizzcon WCS audience for "not supporting sOs enough" after the fan favorite got eliminated, and then sOs basically saying the korean audience should learn from the americans because they kept cheering even after whoever they were cheering for was eliminated.
|
what do you think about the concept of supporting the Starcraft community by not organizing a pubstomp event for MLG Columbus? I planned on going to this pubstom during the weekend to watch some good doto because i have limited data at home, but now i find myself forced into going to a cafe with wifi in order to do it. i mean, in a way i understand them, but i also think it's a big bummer for all the people who could've had a place where to reunite and chant USA USA
|
Hello! New to the site. Cheering for you guys at the MLG tournament! If you ever need a sub for a scrim I would be honored!
|
On November 24 2013 06:54 Crazyi wrote: Hello! New to the site. Cheering for you guys at the MLG tournament! If you ever need a sub for a scrim I would be honored! hi,have a nice stay
Quick question about the picks lately,whats up with all these veno picks in tournaments? I haven't followed tournament play in some time so wondering about it. dota2://matchid=397225860&matchtime=2351
|
On November 24 2013 07:42 TheKefka wrote:Show nested quote +On November 24 2013 06:54 Crazyi wrote: Hello! New to the site. Cheering for you guys at the MLG tournament! If you ever need a sub for a scrim I would be honored! hi,have a nice stay  Quick question about the picks lately,whats up with all these veno picks in tournaments? I haven't followed tournament play in some time so wondering about it. Veno got a buff last patch. The slow and the damage over time is AMAZING.
|
when are they going to fix mags portrait fucking velvo
|
Does anyone know why demonic collar is the only item from diretide chests that is marketable?
|
mlg has free games, fuck yeah.
|
xin vs illusion heroes or meepo is like the most one sided rape fest I have ever experienced in dota lol
|
On November 24 2013 10:23 TheKefka wrote: xin vs illusion heros or meepo is like the most one sided rape fest I have ever experienced in dota lol what are you trying to say? why are you comparing a hero vs illusion?
|
|
|
Idk, letting a xin get double Bfury without u winning the game is kinda dumb. I mean i did it myself, I faced a team that just let me free farm the entire 20 mins while I only have ~1000 HP. I came out with Bfury, buriza, thunderhammer etc and pretty much melt their faces. Its pretty similar to letting a kunka farm 2 buriza and get away with it.
I havent had any success playing Xin in hard carry slot against good player. I think once he got into -cm, people might go mana boot into drum/BKB and play like a Luna instead of play him like an AM. I also find SoF being overrated early game if not completely useless. I wonder which direction icefrog gona change him toward before porting him into -cm.
|
On November 24 2013 08:56 MinzySC2 wrote: Does anyone know why demonic collar is the only item from diretide chests that is marketable? Usually the newest items from chests aren't available for sale on the market until a certain time period is up but seem people seem to be getting around that with like autographed or unusual versions of items.
|
MLG is so fucking depressing right now guys
|
Desperately hoping for D2L to put up some the bets for WPC ACE league. Need to recover dem losses
|
On November 24 2013 08:56 MinzySC2 wrote: Does anyone know why demonic collar is the only item from diretide chests that is marketable?
I got the Hallow Jack courier recipe out of the diretide chest, and it was for a cursed item + the demonic collar. I assume that it can be traded because it's one of the possible items on the recipe?
|
Wat the fuck happened to alliance this tourney : (.
Also Speed giving DK their first loss LOL
|
glorious tears from tl fanboys in lr thread time for eternalenvy to show off sr tranq storm to take it all #animegaming
|
On November 24 2013 14:47 FinestHour wrote: glorious tears from tl fanboys in lr thread time for eternalenvy to show off sr tranq storm to take it all #animegaming fuck u finest fight me right now dk threw ectect.
;.;
|
Is Speed gonna be the new aL, who never lost on true LAN, with increasingly dumb excuses for their losses? Because for the first day half their team had only arrived at 8am that morning after 40 hours at the airport so wee mad jetlagged, rtz didn't have his own keyboard and had to get used to a different one, boner7 isn't even there and ee-sama had just done his monthly rewatch of Toradora and was plagued with feelings of ennui. Day 2 was the real LAN.
|
|
|
|
|
|