General Discussion - Page 4388
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
Skullflower
United States3779 Posts
| ||
|
hootsushi
Germany3468 Posts
| ||
|
Jinxed
United States6450 Posts
But considering the new Dazzle/Venomancer models I think I can live. EDIT: Just noticed, Luna is finally on a fucking lion. Awesome. | ||
|
Gosi
Sweden9072 Posts
![]() But why the change? | ||
|
trinxified
Canada7774 Posts
On November 22 2013 11:41 Gosi wrote: I kinda like Windranger. ![]() But why the change? Windrunner is a last name of a WC3 character. Sylvanas Windrunner? Trademark I guess. | ||
|
synapse
China13814 Posts
On November 22 2013 11:41 Gosi wrote: I kinda like Windranger. ![]() But why the change? windrunner is from WoW lore so same reason obsidian destroyer is now outworld devourer also, new veno: http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/720869898944130498/FC08F03D3134EBC6A8C9E9F6747365A572FA997F/ | ||
|
Gosi
Sweden9072 Posts
| ||
|
synapse
China13814 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Plansix
United States60190 Posts
On November 22 2013 11:42 trinxified wrote: Windrunner is a last name of a WC3 character. Sylvanas Windrunner? Trademark I guess. Law is hard, new meta. | ||
|
lilopuppy
Philippines542 Posts
Lina, The Fire Ranger Earthshaker -> Earth Ranger | ||
|
Skullflower
United States3779 Posts
| ||
|
trinxified
Canada7774 Posts
And damn... I don't like the new Pudge model update... Less gory. ![]() | ||
|
fuzzy_panda
New Zealand1681 Posts
| ||
|
PassiveAce
United States18076 Posts
| ||
|
iokke
United States1179 Posts
| ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
i love it. | ||
|
synapse
China13814 Posts
On November 22 2013 11:54 iokke wrote: What's the best way to deal with a good CW apart from picking hard counters? At this point I'm thinking Euls/forcestaff on supports and solid ward coverage. Had a few games where i stomped hard with him, feeling like I'm Bulba or smth, even though I'm not that good. Then played against a good CW and he chewed through our team with his ganks (having seeker on opp team didn't help), while creating a ton of room for the rest of his team. I kinda knew we were boned once I realized he was pretty good force staff, wards, etc. a lot of split pushers inherently get countered by clock also, use the simple questions thread for this ![]() | ||
|
Jinxed
United States6450 Posts
On November 22 2013 11:51 Skullflower wrote: they should just rename her to Lyralei That... actually sounds pretty awesome. I'd support this change. | ||
|
yyfpulls
United States2185 Posts
| ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
| ||

