General Discussion - Page 4390
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
Spicy_Curry
United States10573 Posts
| ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
On November 22 2013 14:38 WindWolf wrote: MLG, DreamLeague finals, Starladder and G-League. How can I handle all this Dota? Mere mortal like ourselves simply cannot handle this amount of Dota. | ||
|
Kupon3ss
時の回廊10066 Posts
| ||
|
Kishin2
United States7534 Posts
| ||
|
ReignSupreme.
Australia4123 Posts
On November 22 2013 13:58 Kishin2 wrote: How do you get the old models without being banned on steam? I'm assuming it's possible since EE and others have custom models. -override_vpk in launch files and then I assume it's swapping of .dat files or swapping out the hero folders in resource folder. You can google to find the specifics, or ask ee-sama Re: new changes, personally I like Necrophos, and Lycan doesn't really change anything, but Windranger is just so annoying (and such a small detail, yet it irks me so) | ||
|
Comeh
United States18919 Posts
It took ~2400 games, but i finally hit 51%. The anti-feederbolt. http://dotabuff.com/players/26938848 | ||
|
SilverStar
Sweden18511 Posts
| ||
|
hacklebeast
United States5090 Posts
also i kind of like new pudge. | ||
|
WindWolf
Sweden11767 Posts
| ||
|
icystorage
Jollibee19350 Posts
| ||
|
WindWolf
Sweden11767 Posts
I'm still gonna say Windrunner, just as I'm still saying Wisp instead of Io | ||
|
Animzor
Sweden2154 Posts
On November 22 2013 15:53 icystorage wrote: btw, what happened to those female dota teams? What, you want more photoshoots? | ||
|
WindWolf
Sweden11767 Posts
| ||
|
Velr
Switzerland10964 Posts
| ||
|
Saryph
United States1955 Posts
| ||
|
Mataza
Germany5364 Posts
Have not seen all changes yet, but Necrophos, seriously? Why not skip a step and change him to Rotund'jere, the Necrosomething. Normally I would hit up Cyborgmatts to view all the changes, but there doesn't seem to be a patch analysis on ongamers from Cyborgmatt yet or I can't find it. When did this crap happen? Also fuck Windranger, are we Captain Planet now? edit: THEY MADE OMNIKNIGHT RED AND WHITE. What the hell. And did they change undying to low violence too? Where can I tell Valve that I am actually an adult and would be legally allowed to watch people butcher pigs, so I can have the uncensored version back? Butcher just looks silly. | ||
|
BurningSera
Ireland19621 Posts
| ||
|
Velr
Switzerland10964 Posts
. | ||
|
SilverStar
Sweden18511 Posts
@TobiWanDOTA: Will not use facebook or twitter for at least 12hrs to avoid saying something I will regret From Tobi. | ||
|
Saryph
United States1955 Posts
On November 22 2013 17:59 SilverStar wrote: From Tobi. https://twitter.com/tobiwandota/status/403723872941244416 Starladder hired BTS for this season instead of Tobi, most likely due to his inability to cover quite a few games last season, when the league was smaller. | ||
| ||
.