• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:47
CEST 16:47
KST 23:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War155.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11147 users

General Discussion - Page 4387

Forum Index > Dota 2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4385 4386 4387 4388 4389 6534 Next
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2

Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-22 00:46:55
November 22 2013 00:46 GMT
#87721
On November 22 2013 09:41 Targe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 07:18 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 07:01 Targe wrote:
On November 22 2013 03:29 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 03:14 Comeh wrote:
The worst is when im a carry about to die from a gank and I'm trying to spend my unreliable gold (but forgot to put my next item in quickbuy), i'll just mash TP a few times to spend the money.

...And then i will check the courier and see 2 tp's on it already. 5 TPs on a carry seems a bit redundant.

Your investing in the future. Buy TPs now, then you can afford those needed items later. Plus you get bonus gold from all those ganks and kill steals you can now do thanks to those extra TPs.

You don't need 2 TPs for those kills and assists. You need 1.

Blah blah blah, I need tr second TP for when we are pushing mid after the gank and then need to TP back to protect the pushed other lane that is being pushed. #planning101

you have a minute to purchase that next TP
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 09:39 Comeh wrote:
"Alright everyone gets free infinite minerals!"

The starcraft equivalent of being able to have 20 wards in a dota.

watchtowers huehue

You are not selling me on this. Do I bring the store with me to mid? I didn't' I could by TPs at the secret shop? Or do I use the courier to bring me my new TP after the gank when we are pushing? Cause that sound unnecessary when I could just bring an extra and not risk giving the other team a courier kill.

Seriously, its an extra 135 gold after the game gets rolling. I never miss it. However, I do miss that TP if I don't have it.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
trinxified
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada7774 Posts
November 22 2013 00:47 GMT
#87722
Am I the only one who will mass buy tps if I know I'll be losing that unreliable gold anyway when I'm about to die? And this is also when you cannot quick buy a saved item either when you forget to set something or just not enough gold yet... I prefer to have 3 tps than to just lose the gold...
Comeh
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States18919 Posts
November 22 2013 00:49 GMT
#87723
On November 22 2013 09:46 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 09:41 Targe wrote:
On November 22 2013 07:18 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 07:01 Targe wrote:
On November 22 2013 03:29 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 03:14 Comeh wrote:
The worst is when im a carry about to die from a gank and I'm trying to spend my unreliable gold (but forgot to put my next item in quickbuy), i'll just mash TP a few times to spend the money.

...And then i will check the courier and see 2 tp's on it already. 5 TPs on a carry seems a bit redundant.

Your investing in the future. Buy TPs now, then you can afford those needed items later. Plus you get bonus gold from all those ganks and kill steals you can now do thanks to those extra TPs.

You don't need 2 TPs for those kills and assists. You need 1.

Blah blah blah, I need tr second TP for when we are pushing mid after the gank and then need to TP back to protect the pushed other lane that is being pushed. #planning101

you have a minute to purchase that next TP
On November 22 2013 09:39 Comeh wrote:
"Alright everyone gets free infinite minerals!"

The starcraft equivalent of being able to have 20 wards in a dota.

watchtowers huehue

You are not selling me on this. Do I bring the store with me to mid? I didn't' I could by TPs at the secret shop? Or do I use the courier to bring me my new TP after the gank when we are pushing? Cause that sound unnecessary when I could just bring an extra and not risk giving the other team a courier kill.

Seriously, its an extra 135 gold after the game gets rolling. I never miss it. However, I do miss that TP if I don't have it.

I wouldn't take anything Trenchlord says too seriously.
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノDELETE ICEFROGヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(⌐■_■)ノヽ(
LuckoftheIrish
Profile Joined November 2011
United States4791 Posts
November 22 2013 00:51 GMT
#87724
On November 22 2013 09:47 trinxified wrote:
Am I the only one who will mass buy tps if I know I'll be losing that unreliable gold anyway when I'm about to die? And this is also when you cannot quick buy a saved item either when you forget to set something or just not enough gold yet... I prefer to have 3 tps than to just lose the gold...


Nope, I do this too. I also accidently buy them since that key is bound to a button on my mouse. I never really miss the gold.
On Twitter @GosuGamers_LotI | Grubby has a huge head!
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
November 22 2013 00:53 GMT
#87725
On November 22 2013 09:49 Comeh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 09:46 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 09:41 Targe wrote:
On November 22 2013 07:18 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 07:01 Targe wrote:
On November 22 2013 03:29 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 03:14 Comeh wrote:
The worst is when im a carry about to die from a gank and I'm trying to spend my unreliable gold (but forgot to put my next item in quickbuy), i'll just mash TP a few times to spend the money.

...And then i will check the courier and see 2 tp's on it already. 5 TPs on a carry seems a bit redundant.

Your investing in the future. Buy TPs now, then you can afford those needed items later. Plus you get bonus gold from all those ganks and kill steals you can now do thanks to those extra TPs.

You don't need 2 TPs for those kills and assists. You need 1.

Blah blah blah, I need tr second TP for when we are pushing mid after the gank and then need to TP back to protect the pushed other lane that is being pushed. #planning101

you have a minute to purchase that next TP
On November 22 2013 09:39 Comeh wrote:
"Alright everyone gets free infinite minerals!"

The starcraft equivalent of being able to have 20 wards in a dota.

watchtowers huehue

You are not selling me on this. Do I bring the store with me to mid? I didn't' I could by TPs at the secret shop? Or do I use the courier to bring me my new TP after the gank when we are pushing? Cause that sound unnecessary when I could just bring an extra and not risk giving the other team a courier kill.

Seriously, its an extra 135 gold after the game gets rolling. I never miss it. However, I do miss that TP if I don't have it.

I wouldn't take anything Trenchlord says too seriously.

I rarely do. I just love the intense theory crafting around the correct way to spend three-five last hits worth of gold.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
LuckoftheIrish
Profile Joined November 2011
United States4791 Posts
November 22 2013 00:55 GMT
#87726
On November 22 2013 09:53 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 09:49 Comeh wrote:
On November 22 2013 09:46 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 09:41 Targe wrote:
On November 22 2013 07:18 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 07:01 Targe wrote:
On November 22 2013 03:29 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 03:14 Comeh wrote:
The worst is when im a carry about to die from a gank and I'm trying to spend my unreliable gold (but forgot to put my next item in quickbuy), i'll just mash TP a few times to spend the money.

...And then i will check the courier and see 2 tp's on it already. 5 TPs on a carry seems a bit redundant.

Your investing in the future. Buy TPs now, then you can afford those needed items later. Plus you get bonus gold from all those ganks and kill steals you can now do thanks to those extra TPs.

You don't need 2 TPs for those kills and assists. You need 1.

Blah blah blah, I need tr second TP for when we are pushing mid after the gank and then need to TP back to protect the pushed other lane that is being pushed. #planning101

you have a minute to purchase that next TP
On November 22 2013 09:39 Comeh wrote:
"Alright everyone gets free infinite minerals!"

The starcraft equivalent of being able to have 20 wards in a dota.

watchtowers huehue

You are not selling me on this. Do I bring the store with me to mid? I didn't' I could by TPs at the secret shop? Or do I use the courier to bring me my new TP after the gank when we are pushing? Cause that sound unnecessary when I could just bring an extra and not risk giving the other team a courier kill.

Seriously, its an extra 135 gold after the game gets rolling. I never miss it. However, I do miss that TP if I don't have it.

I wouldn't take anything Trenchlord says too seriously.

I rarely do. I just love the intense theory crafting around the correct way to spend three-five last hits worth of gold.


You should spend your gold on packs, unless you're confident in your ability to consistently break even or profit in Arena. Then make more gold playing Constructed.
On Twitter @GosuGamers_LotI | Grubby has a huge head!
Kupon3ss
Profile Joined May 2008
時の回廊10066 Posts
November 22 2013 00:55 GMT
#87727
On November 22 2013 09:53 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 09:49 Comeh wrote:
On November 22 2013 09:46 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 09:41 Targe wrote:
On November 22 2013 07:18 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 07:01 Targe wrote:
On November 22 2013 03:29 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 03:14 Comeh wrote:
The worst is when im a carry about to die from a gank and I'm trying to spend my unreliable gold (but forgot to put my next item in quickbuy), i'll just mash TP a few times to spend the money.

...And then i will check the courier and see 2 tp's on it already. 5 TPs on a carry seems a bit redundant.

Your investing in the future. Buy TPs now, then you can afford those needed items later. Plus you get bonus gold from all those ganks and kill steals you can now do thanks to those extra TPs.

You don't need 2 TPs for those kills and assists. You need 1.

Blah blah blah, I need tr second TP for when we are pushing mid after the gank and then need to TP back to protect the pushed other lane that is being pushed. #planning101

you have a minute to purchase that next TP
On November 22 2013 09:39 Comeh wrote:
"Alright everyone gets free infinite minerals!"

The starcraft equivalent of being able to have 20 wards in a dota.

watchtowers huehue

You are not selling me on this. Do I bring the store with me to mid? I didn't' I could by TPs at the secret shop? Or do I use the courier to bring me my new TP after the gank when we are pushing? Cause that sound unnecessary when I could just bring an extra and not risk giving the other team a courier kill.

Seriously, its an extra 135 gold after the game gets rolling. I never miss it. However, I do miss that TP if I don't have it.

I wouldn't take anything Trenchlord says too seriously.

I rarely do. I just love the intense theory crafting around the correct way to spend three-five last hits worth of gold.


what's there to theorycraft, the answer is midas
When in doubt, just believe in yourself and press buttons
Rybka
Profile Joined March 2010
United States836 Posts
November 22 2013 00:57 GMT
#87728
On November 22 2013 09:44 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
Still, a move to 5-man Dota isn't a move to LoL-y-ness. It's a move to 5-man Dota.


THIS!
"I like winter, you can put a beer outside of the window and come back later to have it nice and cold. But in Belgium, it'd better be the 3rd floor window." -Rowa
aintz
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada5624 Posts
November 22 2013 01:01 GMT
#87729
dota 2 moving slowly towards EM. remember apem, yeah.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
November 22 2013 01:03 GMT
#87730
On November 22 2013 09:55 Kupon3ss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 09:53 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 09:49 Comeh wrote:
On November 22 2013 09:46 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 09:41 Targe wrote:
On November 22 2013 07:18 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 07:01 Targe wrote:
On November 22 2013 03:29 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 03:14 Comeh wrote:
The worst is when im a carry about to die from a gank and I'm trying to spend my unreliable gold (but forgot to put my next item in quickbuy), i'll just mash TP a few times to spend the money.

...And then i will check the courier and see 2 tp's on it already. 5 TPs on a carry seems a bit redundant.

Your investing in the future. Buy TPs now, then you can afford those needed items later. Plus you get bonus gold from all those ganks and kill steals you can now do thanks to those extra TPs.

You don't need 2 TPs for those kills and assists. You need 1.

Blah blah blah, I need tr second TP for when we are pushing mid after the gank and then need to TP back to protect the pushed other lane that is being pushed. #planning101

you have a minute to purchase that next TP
On November 22 2013 09:39 Comeh wrote:
"Alright everyone gets free infinite minerals!"

The starcraft equivalent of being able to have 20 wards in a dota.

watchtowers huehue

You are not selling me on this. Do I bring the store with me to mid? I didn't' I could by TPs at the secret shop? Or do I use the courier to bring me my new TP after the gank when we are pushing? Cause that sound unnecessary when I could just bring an extra and not risk giving the other team a courier kill.

Seriously, its an extra 135 gold after the game gets rolling. I never miss it. However, I do miss that TP if I don't have it.

I wouldn't take anything Trenchlord says too seriously.

I rarely do. I just love the intense theory crafting around the correct way to spend three-five last hits worth of gold.


what's there to theorycraft, the answer is midas

What if I already have a midas? Do I get a second one, just in case? Do we call this double fisting?
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
LuckoftheIrish
Profile Joined November 2011
United States4791 Posts
November 22 2013 01:05 GMT
#87731
On November 22 2013 10:03 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 09:55 Kupon3ss wrote:
On November 22 2013 09:53 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 09:49 Comeh wrote:
On November 22 2013 09:46 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 09:41 Targe wrote:
On November 22 2013 07:18 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 07:01 Targe wrote:
On November 22 2013 03:29 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 03:14 Comeh wrote:
The worst is when im a carry about to die from a gank and I'm trying to spend my unreliable gold (but forgot to put my next item in quickbuy), i'll just mash TP a few times to spend the money.

...And then i will check the courier and see 2 tp's on it already. 5 TPs on a carry seems a bit redundant.

Your investing in the future. Buy TPs now, then you can afford those needed items later. Plus you get bonus gold from all those ganks and kill steals you can now do thanks to those extra TPs.

You don't need 2 TPs for those kills and assists. You need 1.

Blah blah blah, I need tr second TP for when we are pushing mid after the gank and then need to TP back to protect the pushed other lane that is being pushed. #planning101

you have a minute to purchase that next TP
On November 22 2013 09:39 Comeh wrote:
"Alright everyone gets free infinite minerals!"

The starcraft equivalent of being able to have 20 wards in a dota.

watchtowers huehue

You are not selling me on this. Do I bring the store with me to mid? I didn't' I could by TPs at the secret shop? Or do I use the courier to bring me my new TP after the gank when we are pushing? Cause that sound unnecessary when I could just bring an extra and not risk giving the other team a courier kill.

Seriously, its an extra 135 gold after the game gets rolling. I never miss it. However, I do miss that TP if I don't have it.

I wouldn't take anything Trenchlord says too seriously.

I rarely do. I just love the intense theory crafting around the correct way to spend three-five last hits worth of gold.


what's there to theorycraft, the answer is midas

What if I already have a midas? Do I get a second one, just in case? Do we call this double fisting?


Depends. Are you playing LD?
On Twitter @GosuGamers_LotI | Grubby has a huge head!
maos
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden50 Posts
November 22 2013 01:12 GMT
#87732
On November 22 2013 10:01 aintz wrote:
dota 2 moving slowly towards EM. remember apem, yeah.


Fantastic game mode that made anyone playing a support hero useless after 15 minutes. It should be renamed Everyone Gets to play Carry.
When he was just 14 years old, Daryl Koh Pei Xiang knew that he was different from the other kids around him. He felt alone in a sea of noobs
lilopuppy
Profile Joined August 2012
Philippines542 Posts
November 22 2013 01:14 GMT
#87733
Anyone else have that sinking feeling that's MLG's gonna fail? I mean, the news leading up to seems just too good to be true, like a dream. Then we'll wake up tomorrow and see a nightmare. There's gonna be technical issues, teams not attending(MIA members), Drama, (put your stereotypical esports problems here.) Hopes will get crushed, teams will disband and bridges will be burned.
All the way to TI322!
Shaella
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
United States14828 Posts
November 22 2013 01:41 GMT
#87734
On November 22 2013 10:14 lilopuppy wrote:
Anyone else have that sinking feeling that's MLG's gonna fail? I mean, the news leading up to seems just too good to be true, like a dream. Then we'll wake up tomorrow and see a nightmare. There's gonna be technical issues, teams not attending(MIA members), Drama, (put your stereotypical esports problems here.) Hopes will get crushed, teams will disband and bridges will be burned.

Umm

Nope.
don't tell me to provide a legend for those charts cause we already got shaella in this thread - eieio | Bulba is my waifu
hariooo
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada2830 Posts
November 22 2013 01:44 GMT
#87735
On November 22 2013 10:41 Shaella wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 10:14 lilopuppy wrote:
Anyone else have that sinking feeling that's MLG's gonna fail? I mean, the news leading up to seems just too good to be true, like a dream. Then we'll wake up tomorrow and see a nightmare. There's gonna be technical issues, teams not attending(MIA members), Drama, (put your stereotypical esports problems here.) Hopes will get crushed, teams will disband and bridges will be burned.

Umm

Nope.


An MLG without audio/video/other technical issues will be a miracle.
Kirsed
Profile Joined May 2013
9381 Posts
November 22 2013 01:45 GMT
#87736
So what's up with Charlie is he working for Rattlesnake now too? From twitter sing and the not EE portion of Speed got stuck in an airport and for some reason Charlie is seemingly the one who is handling it.
Kupon3ss
Profile Joined May 2008
時の回廊10066 Posts
November 22 2013 01:46 GMT
#87737
Charlie's just a nice guy like that
When in doubt, just believe in yourself and press buttons
Kirsed
Profile Joined May 2013
9381 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-22 01:47:16
November 22 2013 01:47 GMT
#87738
On November 22 2013 10:46 Kupon3ss wrote:
Charlie's just a nice guy like that



Sneyking's dad is too good for us.
Targe
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom14103 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-22 02:06:28
November 22 2013 02:06 GMT
#87739
On November 22 2013 09:46 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 09:41 Targe wrote:
On November 22 2013 07:18 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 07:01 Targe wrote:
On November 22 2013 03:29 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 03:14 Comeh wrote:
The worst is when im a carry about to die from a gank and I'm trying to spend my unreliable gold (but forgot to put my next item in quickbuy), i'll just mash TP a few times to spend the money.

...And then i will check the courier and see 2 tp's on it already. 5 TPs on a carry seems a bit redundant.

Your investing in the future. Buy TPs now, then you can afford those needed items later. Plus you get bonus gold from all those ganks and kill steals you can now do thanks to those extra TPs.

You don't need 2 TPs for those kills and assists. You need 1.

Blah blah blah, I need tr second TP for when we are pushing mid after the gank and then need to TP back to protect the pushed other lane that is being pushed. #planning101

you have a minute to purchase that next TP
On November 22 2013 09:39 Comeh wrote:
"Alright everyone gets free infinite minerals!"

The starcraft equivalent of being able to have 20 wards in a dota.

watchtowers huehue

You are not selling me on this. Do I bring the store with me to mid? I didn't' I could by TPs at the secret shop? Or do I use the courier to bring me my new TP after the gank when we are pushing? Cause that sound unnecessary when I could just bring an extra and not risk giving the other team a courier kill.

Seriously, its an extra 135 gold after the game gets rolling. I never miss it. However, I do miss that TP if I don't have it.

there are situations when you would want a second tp (e.g. you're buying one because you're about to tp to a lane) , but there is no need to buy one just to have 2 as you walk around, there is a minute cooldown so you should have time to get get a new one

On November 22 2013 09:49 Comeh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 09:46 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 09:41 Targe wrote:
On November 22 2013 07:18 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 07:01 Targe wrote:
On November 22 2013 03:29 Plansix wrote:
On November 22 2013 03:14 Comeh wrote:
The worst is when im a carry about to die from a gank and I'm trying to spend my unreliable gold (but forgot to put my next item in quickbuy), i'll just mash TP a few times to spend the money.

...And then i will check the courier and see 2 tp's on it already. 5 TPs on a carry seems a bit redundant.

Your investing in the future. Buy TPs now, then you can afford those needed items later. Plus you get bonus gold from all those ganks and kill steals you can now do thanks to those extra TPs.

You don't need 2 TPs for those kills and assists. You need 1.

Blah blah blah, I need tr second TP for when we are pushing mid after the gank and then need to TP back to protect the pushed other lane that is being pushed. #planning101

you have a minute to purchase that next TP
On November 22 2013 09:39 Comeh wrote:
"Alright everyone gets free infinite minerals!"

The starcraft equivalent of being able to have 20 wards in a dota.

watchtowers huehue

You are not selling me on this. Do I bring the store with me to mid? I didn't' I could by TPs at the secret shop? Or do I use the courier to bring me my new TP after the gank when we are pushing? Cause that sound unnecessary when I could just bring an extra and not risk giving the other team a courier kill.

Seriously, its an extra 135 gold after the game gets rolling. I never miss it. However, I do miss that TP if I don't have it.

I wouldn't take anything Trenchlord says too seriously.


so many backstabs today
11/5/14 CATACLYSM | The South West's worst Falco main
trifecta
Profile Joined April 2010
United States6795 Posts
November 22 2013 02:30 GMT
#87740
RIP Windrunner
RIP Necrolyte
Prev 1 4385 4386 4387 4388 4389 6534 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 385
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36206
Calm 7185
Bisu 2608
Rain 1497
Jaedong 962
BeSt 619
Horang2 584
Soma 549
Rush 431
Larva 331
[ Show more ]
Stork 290
Light 277
Zeus 193
ZerO 191
Snow 178
Mind 138
Free 113
910 102
Barracks 83
Killer 60
Hyun 50
Mong 49
ToSsGirL 33
Shinee 32
Trap 32
Terrorterran 25
Hm[arnc] 22
Pusan 22
Rock 21
Aegong 19
sorry 19
Bale 15
Sexy 13
Sacsri 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8067
XaKoH 397
Counter-Strike
fl0m3405
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes457
Other Games
gofns34098
singsing2255
B2W.Neo755
hiko438
Lowko351
Mlord318
Hui .187
Livibee161
DeMusliM158
djWHEAT106
RotterdaM81
mouzStarbuck72
Mew2King70
QueenE57
Trikslyr56
KnowMe33
ToD29
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3640
• Jankos2347
• TFBlade733
Other Games
• Shiphtur98
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 13m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 13m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.