General Discussion - Page 4359
| Forum Index > Dota 2 General |
IRC chatter should remain in IRC - http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=tl.dota2 Posts that relate to topics with their own thread, such as in News, Tournaments or Strategy should go in those threads. | ||
|
Shaella
United States14828 Posts
| ||
|
PassiveAce
United States18076 Posts
I am so motherfucking jelly | ||
|
evilfatsh1t
Australia8929 Posts
| ||
|
r_con
United States824 Posts
On November 17 2013 07:41 AndyJay wrote: So they reset the low priority time with the patch, I was nearly up to 200 days in lp now it's all gone. Good times. I had an account that i purposefully put in low priority so me and our friends could dick around and just leave games when shit got derpy or annoying. | ||
|
PassiveAce
United States18076 Posts
On November 17 2013 07:56 evilfatsh1t wrote: 2 grand? pretty sure he could have made a lot more than 2 grand. and plat rosh just drops? thought you had to get in the hall of fame it just dropped for him but wer still not sure if thats intended or some sort of bug. | ||
|
teapoted
United Kingdom24425 Posts
I doubt it's a bug though. | ||
|
Sbrubbles
Brazil5776 Posts
On November 17 2013 07:41 AndyJay wrote: So they reset the low priority time with the patch, I was nearly up to 200 days in lp now it's all gone. Good times. How is that possible? I thought the most was 24 hours per abandoned game and 200 abandoned games sounds absurd. | ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
| ||
|
wairai
Malaysia1000 Posts
On November 17 2013 07:56 evilfatsh1t wrote: 2 grand? pretty sure he could have made a lot more than 2 grand. and plat rosh just drops? thought you had to get in the hall of fame Hall of fame is tagged and unusual. Crafting random item can also make the PBR though but valve change it already | ||
|
Excludos
Norway8279 Posts
On November 17 2013 08:07 Sbrubbles wrote: How is that possible? I thought the most was 24 hours per abandoned game and 200 abandoned games sounds absurd. Its LP due to being reported a lot. If he's up to 200 days at a time, it wont take him long to get back on track. | ||
|
PassiveAce
United States18076 Posts
On November 17 2013 08:10 cecek wrote: There are 2 kinds of Plat Baby Roshes. Ones that drop randomly, and the other ones that are rewarded for winning the Candy Rush cycles. The reward ones are unusual and have a special effect, the other ones don't. I would say your roommate is smart for selling his dropped one for that much. Also way too fucking lucky. Seriously, what the hell... :D ah, so it will probably drop in value in the future. Good for him. + Show Spoiler + WHAT THE FUCK IV PLAYED 10X AS MANY HOURS AS HE HAS AND VALVE JUST DROPS 2 G'S IN HIS INVENTORY SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK BRB GONNA WALLOW IN VODKA | ||
|
cecek
Czech Republic18921 Posts
On November 17 2013 08:21 PassiveAce wrote: ah, so it will probably drop in value in the future. Good for him. + Show Spoiler + WHAT THE FUCK IV PLAYED 10X AS MANY HOURS AS HE HAS AND VALVE JUST DROPS 2 G'S IN HIS INVENTORY SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK BRB GONNA WALLOW IN VODKA I'd key his car if I were you. :D | ||
|
AndyJay
Australia833 Posts
On November 17 2013 08:07 Sbrubbles wrote: How is that possible? I thought the most was 24 hours per abandoned game and 200 abandoned games sounds absurd. It has some sort of scaling thing, like how you abandon two in 48 hours you auto get in LPQ, if you abandon 3 you get 3 days or something. I have 87 abandons and was up to 197 days in LPQ I think. It was really a conscious decision to play in LPQ, the fact that I could quit whenever I want outweighed other factors, and just use a smurf to play with friends. Its LP due to being reported a lot. If he's up to 200 days at a time, it wont take him long to get back on track. In low priority people don't really ever report. People understand it's just a crapshoot and don't really care if people leave. RQ firstblood happen probably 1/5 games. | ||
|
Najda
United States3765 Posts
On November 17 2013 08:21 PassiveAce wrote: ah, so it will probably drop in value in the future. Good for him. + Show Spoiler + WHAT THE FUCK IV PLAYED 10X AS MANY HOURS AS HE HAS AND VALVE JUST DROPS 2 G'S IN HIS INVENTORY SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK BRB GONNA WALLOW IN VODKA Assuming you introduced him to DotA you should ask for a cut. | ||
|
teapoted
United Kingdom24425 Posts
On November 17 2013 08:39 Najda wrote: Yeah, that's in the code.Assuming you introduced him to DotA you should ask for a cut. | ||
|
Excludos
Norway8279 Posts
On November 17 2013 08:32 AndyJay wrote: It has some sort of scaling thing, like how you abandon two in 48 hours you auto get in LPQ, if you abandon 3 you get 3 days or something. I have 87 abandons and was up to 197 days in LPQ I think. It was really a conscious decision to play in LPQ, the fact that I could quit whenever I want outweighed other factors, and just use a smurf to play with friends. In low priority people don't really ever report. People understand it's just a crapshoot and don't really care if people leave. RQ firstblood happen probably 1/5 games. edit: oh, I was talking to the original guy. Stupid me. Stop answering forum at near 1am -.- | ||
|
Kznn
Brazil9072 Posts
| ||
|
evilfatsh1t
Australia8929 Posts
On November 17 2013 08:21 PassiveAce wrote: ah, so it will probably drop in value in the future. Good for him. + Show Spoiler + WHAT THE FUCK IV PLAYED 10X AS MANY HOURS AS HE HAS AND VALVE JUST DROPS 2 G'S IN HIS INVENTORY SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK BRB GONNA WALLOW IN VODKA should have snuck on his comp and traded yourself the rosh when you had the chance | ||
|
grobo
Japan6199 Posts
Is there somewhere i can read up on all this crafting? i'm so confused by all these strange/inscribed/gems/essences/whatever | ||
|
iv~nk~j
1140 Posts
| ||
| ||