|
|
On November 17 2013 01:08 TheSubtleArt wrote:Show nested quote +On November 16 2013 22:46 Clarity_nl wrote:On November 16 2013 18:11 konadora wrote: low priority is so bs
sea server lags, DCs me, i can't RC
come back in a while, i get low priority
volvo plz I highly doubt a single disconnect put you in low priority.... Source: I have abandoned like 5 games and not been put in low priority because they were so spaced out. Im pretty sure it has to be 2 abandons within 24 hours
It was 48h. Or maybe 36h. (abandon sleep abandon could lead to LPQ ) But keep in mind that they changed that to a "amount of games played" in the most recent patch: "Changed low-priority penalty metric from time-based to games played"
|
They changed the penalty. Shouldn't change who goes into lpq.
|
just got a shadow essence. wtf do i do with it
|
On November 17 2013 03:03 evilfatsh1t wrote: just got a shadow essence. wtf do i do with it
you can make a rare courier with it, or use them in recipes
|
is there any guide/list whatever on what items you can make with this.
|
On November 17 2013 02:52 SilverStar wrote: They changed the penalty. Shouldn't change who goes into lpq.
They changed the penalty metric.
|
those recipes are very interesting, use 3 bad items to make another bad item of equal quality #winning.
|
is the market bugged atm? items are not showing up and are not being bought regardless of the price.
edit: i randomly get new diretide chests. got 15 so far. what is wrong with dota :D
|
Czech Republic18921 Posts
I can't even see my own Dota profile and when I open my steam profile, I can't see my items. Can't trade and can't sort my backpack. A ton of stuff is broken.
Also, I had a ton of (like 30+) leftover essences from last year Diretide, and now I'm getting all essences and no scrolls. I'm so sad.
|
On November 17 2013 04:36 toemn wrote: is the market bugged atm? items are not showing up and are not being bought regardless of the price.
Yeah same here. It happens especially when it is very busy volume. Things are being listed but delayed for several hours
|
|
|
On November 17 2013 04:06 aintz wrote: those recipes are very interesting, use 3 bad items to make another bad item of equal quality #winning.
lol. I believe that's a "polymorph" recipe. There are "materialize" recipes that upgrade from one rarity level to the next.
|
Czech Republic18921 Posts
On November 17 2013 06:59 danl9rm wrote:Show nested quote +On November 17 2013 04:06 aintz wrote: those recipes are very interesting, use 3 bad items to make another bad item of equal quality #winning. lol. I believe that's a "polymorph" recipe. There are "materialize" recipes that upgrade from one rarity level to the next. Augment recipes upgrade. Materialize are the diretide 3 essence -> item ones.
|
On November 17 2013 07:06 cecek wrote:Show nested quote +On November 17 2013 06:59 danl9rm wrote:On November 17 2013 04:06 aintz wrote: those recipes are very interesting, use 3 bad items to make another bad item of equal quality #winning. lol. I believe that's a "polymorph" recipe. There are "materialize" recipes that upgrade from one rarity level to the next. Augment recipes upgrade. Materialize are the diretide 3 essence -> item ones.
the materialize ones upgrade too. It started as 3 essences, and now it wants 6 commons for an uncommon..
|
Czech Republic18921 Posts
On November 17 2013 07:07 Excludos wrote:Show nested quote +On November 17 2013 07:06 cecek wrote:On November 17 2013 06:59 danl9rm wrote:On November 17 2013 04:06 aintz wrote: those recipes are very interesting, use 3 bad items to make another bad item of equal quality #winning. lol. I believe that's a "polymorph" recipe. There are "materialize" recipes that upgrade from one rarity level to the next. Augment recipes upgrade. Materialize are the diretide 3 essence -> item ones. the materialize ones upgrade too. It started as 3 essences, and now it wants 6 commons for an uncommon.. What?
|
On November 17 2013 07:24 cecek wrote:Show nested quote +On November 17 2013 07:07 Excludos wrote:On November 17 2013 07:06 cecek wrote:On November 17 2013 06:59 danl9rm wrote:On November 17 2013 04:06 aintz wrote: those recipes are very interesting, use 3 bad items to make another bad item of equal quality #winning. lol. I believe that's a "polymorph" recipe. There are "materialize" recipes that upgrade from one rarity level to the next. Augment recipes upgrade. Materialize are the diretide 3 essence -> item ones. the materialize ones upgrade too. It started as 3 essences, and now it wants 6 commons for an uncommon.. What?
I dunno. Its the first recipe I got. When I filled it in, I got an item and another recipe. I guess it could be a coincidence.
|
Sigh people are abusing some bug where they entire diretide, don't pick a hero and disconnect, game ends after 2 minutes and they don't get abandon and they get items. Some guy i saw had 5 pages of 'unknown hero' AKA him doing this bug <_< That was so annoying.
|
Czech Republic18921 Posts
On November 17 2013 07:28 Excludos wrote:Show nested quote +On November 17 2013 07:24 cecek wrote:On November 17 2013 07:07 Excludos wrote:On November 17 2013 07:06 cecek wrote:On November 17 2013 06:59 danl9rm wrote:On November 17 2013 04:06 aintz wrote: those recipes are very interesting, use 3 bad items to make another bad item of equal quality #winning. lol. I believe that's a "polymorph" recipe. There are "materialize" recipes that upgrade from one rarity level to the next. Augment recipes upgrade. Materialize are the diretide 3 essence -> item ones. the materialize ones upgrade too. It started as 3 essences, and now it wants 6 commons for an uncommon.. What? I dunno. Its the first recipe I got. When I filled it in, I got an item and another recipe. I guess it could be a coincidence. There's like a 40% chance that with each item you receive (from scrolls, drops, chests) you can get a scroll. There's a couple kinds of scrolls. Polymorph (3 commons -> random common), Augment (4 commons -> uncommon) and the ones that make the crafting tools (4 commons -> chisel). Ofc these exist for all rarities. Then there's the Diretide only Materialize scrolls (q+w+e -> random item) and Cursed Materialize scrolls (q+w+e+shadow -> random haunted item, no commons).
Btw, has anyone opened anything better than an uncommon from the normal materialize scrolls? I opened 14 and got 3 uncommons and 11 commons only.
|
What the? They've removed dota_minimap_misclick_time!? Why?! I've gotten so used to it being there that I keep misclicking on the minimap like a dofus the entirety of the time I really shouldn't. I missed a couple of kills and dies a ton in my last game before I noticed it.
What possible reason could they have for removing it?
|
So they reset the low priority time with the patch, I was nearly up to 200 days in lp now it's all gone. Good times.
|
|
|
|
|
|